Blake Griffin #5
Anthony Davis #3

6-10
Stephen Curry #6
James Harden #9
Kevin Durant #8
Kevin Love #7
Dwight Howard #10

If these teams went head to head in a 7 game series who ya got?

I think Team 2 is deadly on offense due to the shooting and floor spacing, they would light it up but the only thing is there perimete defense is iffy but do have Howard to rim protect

dubeta
10-27-2014, 02:49 PM
LeBron is the oldest player in the top 10, the rest are young guns :applause:

Just goes to show you that LeBron's work ethic and skill allowed him to outlast his peers, and still rank #1 with this fresh breed of talent

Jlamb47
10-27-2014, 02:50 PM

Just goes to show you that LeBron's work ethic and skill allowed him to outlast his peers, and still rank #1 with this fresh breed of talent

You came in the thread to praise Lerbon?
your such a f4g, answer the question stupid

StephHamann
10-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Chris Paul is NR2?

He is not even the best player on his team :biggums:

riseagainst
10-27-2014, 02:52 PM

Don't players usually peak at late 20s and early 30s?

:roll:

Im Still Ballin

It certainly is a new era, with a new breed of superstar talent. Its great to see an old school player like Lebron still hold down the top position after so many seasons under his belt. It shows you that "old school" is still king of the ball.

ImKobe

:kobe:

Pre-season rankings are worthless, watch Kobe end up in the top 5 when they do the rankings at the end of the season.

And CP3 is 29 as well, though Bran is 6 months older. And Melo is a top 10 player..

riseagainst
It certainly is a new era, with a new breed of superstar talent. Its great to see an old school player like Lebron still hold down the top position after so many seasons under his belt. It shows you that "old school" is still king of the ball.

Jlamb47
10-27-2014, 02:54 PM

Lebron is basically in his prime dude, he should be up here

Kobe at age 30 was top 10 up until his injuries

Yal sucking Lebrons d1ck too hard

ImKobe
10-27-2014, 02:54 PM

Them "old school" bran stans :oldlol:

ImKobe
10-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Lebron is basically in his prime dude, he should be up here

Kobe at age 30 was top 10 up until his injuries

Yal sucking Lebrons d1ck too hard

Kobe was 4th at 34 years old :kobe: if we're going by ESPN rankings.

MellowYellow
10-27-2014, 02:56 PM
1-5

Chris Paul #2
Russell Westbrook #4
Lebron James #1
Blake Griffin #5
Anthony Davis #3

6-10
Stephen Curry #6
James Harden #9
Kevin Durant #8
Kevin Love #7
Dwight Howard #10

If these teams went head to head in a 7 game series who ya got?

I think Team 2 is deadly on offense due to the shooting and floor spacing, they would light it up but the only thing is there perimete defense is iffy but do have Howard to rim protect

Rankings are all wrong and missing key players, but 6-10 would murder 1-5 cause their team has horrible spacing. Sub Melo for his rightful spot at 5 for overrated Blake and 1-5 wins easily though.

ImKobe
10-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Rankings are all wrong and missing key players, but 6-10 would murder 1-5 cause their team has horrible spacing. Sub Melo for his rightful spot at 5 for overrated Blake and 1-5 wins easily though.

That team on the fast break though :lebronamazed:

Jlamb47
10-27-2014, 02:59 PM
That team on the fast break though :lebronamazed:

first of all ^^^^

Melo didnt make the top 10 so hes not on the list so i cant control that
im going by ESPN rankins

and Kobe was #4 at 34 thats why i said in his 30's hes top 10 without injuries
didnt wanna push it and say top 5 even though we all know he is

dubeta
10-27-2014, 03:03 PM
For a player people claim is "heavily reliant on athleticism" LeBron does have freakish longevity

Basically going into his 11th year of superstar performance

Thats basically more than just about anyone except Jordan, and maybe Shaq, although LeBron still has more years to go

ImKobe
10-27-2014, 03:04 PM
first of all ^^^^

Melo didnt make the top 10 so hes not on the list so i cant control that
im going by ESPN rankins

and Kobe was #4 at 34 thats why i said in his 30's hes top 10 without injuries
didnt wanna push it and say top 5 even though we all know he is

Well you said at age 30. I agree with you though.

I just don't read too much into the pre-season rankings, because those are projections. We will get the actual top 10 in April that's based on facts and production

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2014, 03:05 PM
For a player people claim is "heavily reliant on athleticism" LeBron does have freakish longevity

Basically going into his 11th year of superstar performance

Thats basically more than just about anyone except Jordan, and maybe Shaq, although LeBron still has more years to go
And he has never tested positive for any PED's. He is one of the greatest genetic specimens of all time.

Jlamb47
10-27-2014, 03:08 PM
And he has never tested positive for any PED's. He is one of the greatest genetic specimens of all time.

Man bro you like commenting on Dubeta huh lol
you co sign everythign he says

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2014, 03:13 PM
We are friends from way back. We share similar opinions.

dubeta
10-27-2014, 03:13 PM

Thats the power of teamwork

Through collaboration we can go to greater heights than any one of us individually

Jlamb47
10-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Thats the power of teamwork

Through collaboration we can go to greater heights than any one of us individually

more like f4gs

J Shuttlesworth
10-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Sorry but Love, Harden, and Durant would be terrible defensively.

Plus you could always use CP3 to lock down Durant. I'll take 1-5 any day.

Jlamb47
10-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Sorry but Love, Harden, and Durant would be terrible defensively.

Plus you could always use CP3 to lock down Durant. I'll take 1-5 any day.

Per stats KD > Lebron in defense last year so im guessing your saying Lebron sucks at defense too?
Durant length is a problem for most players

RoundMoundOfReb
10-27-2014, 03:45 PM
Whichever team has LeBron "King" James on it.

UK2K
10-27-2014, 04:14 PM
That 6-10 team would take 50 3's a game

J Shuttlesworth
10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Per stats KD > Lebron in defense last year so im guessing your saying Lebron sucks at defense too?
Durant length is a problem for most players
KD's defense was actually pretty atrocious in the playoffs. Defense goes beyond the stat sheet. Eye test is really more important when you analyze defense. LeBron's defense made a big impact against players like Paul George

qrich
10-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Team 1-5 without a single doubt in my mind. Paul and LeBron will keep Westbrook in check, plus, without Klay to cover for him, Chris would obliterate Curry.

ImKobe
10-27-2014, 05:03 PM
KD's defense was actually pretty atrocious in the playoffs. Defense goes beyond the stat sheet. Eye test is really more important when you analyze defense. LeBron's defense made a big impact against players like Paul George

No. TEAM defense made a big impact against players like Paul George.

J Shuttlesworth
10-27-2014, 05:42 PM
No. TEAM defense made a big impact against players like Paul George.
Why did George suddenly drop like 30 pts in the game where LeBron was in foul trouble? LeBron's defense on george was terrific, whether or not the team defense behind him was good

Sportal
10-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Anyone who can look at those rankings and try to use it as factual evidence against other NBA players is just stupid. That list is all kinds of f*cked up.

Kevin Love at 7? Would he be there if he was still a TWolf... CP3 at 2, come on.. Durant at 8? Wtf. No Melo? Anthony Davis in 3rd..

RedBlackAttack
10-27-2014, 07:52 PM
So, wait...

Anthony Davis was really ranked 3rd by ESPN? Holy cow. He's going to disappoint people this season and it will be no fault of his own. He's a really good young player and I have little doubt that he'll eventually get there, but he is not the third best player in the league at this stage. Not even close to that high, imo.

With those kinds of expectations, he'll have a new level of criticism and scrutiny added every time he takes the floor. The only thing the media and fans love to do more than build a guy up is tear him down.

I'm predicting he won't be in the Top 5 this time next year.