PDA

View Full Version : Rate my fantasy squad....

Burgz V2
10-27-2014, 11:17 PM
Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Ricky Rubio
LeBron James
Dwight Howard
Chandler Parsons
Derrick Favors
Tyson Chandler
JJ Redick
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Brandon Jennings
Aaron Gordon
Rodney Stuckey

What do you guys think?

10 team league, snake draft order, head-to-head

BuffaloBill
10-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Ricky Rubio
LeBron James
Dwight Howard
Chandler Parsons
Derrick Favors
Tyson Chandler
JJ Redick
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Brandon Jennings
Aaron Gordon
Rodney Stuckey

What do you guys think?

you won. congratulations

Burgz V2
10-27-2014, 11:19 PM
you won. congratulations

surprisingly he was my 9th round pick

Im Still Ballin
10-27-2014, 11:20 PM
All round looks pretty good.

You might lack blocks though

EDIT: Wait no seems like you actually have that on lock

navy
10-27-2014, 11:24 PM
surprisingly he was my 9th round pick
He's not that good. Statistically speaking. Potential, but I wouldnt pick him up on fantasy much earlier than that for now.

navy
10-27-2014, 11:25 PM
Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Ricky Rubio
LeBron James
Dwight Howard
Chandler Parsons
Derrick Favors
Tyson Chandler
JJ Redick
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Brandon Jennings
Aaron Gordon
Rodney Stuckey

What do you guys think?

Looks great. Depends on the other teams, but I wouldnt be mad after a draft like that.

Burgz V2
10-27-2014, 11:25 PM
All round looks pretty good.

You might lack blocks though

EDIT: Wait no seems like you actually have that on lock

might have trouble if one of my bigs go down or if Tyson doesn't pick up where he left off when he left Dallas a while back

might dangle Jennings and throw use the smoke and mirrors on the people in my league to upgrade :lol

Burgz V2
10-27-2014, 11:27 PM
He's not that good. Statistically speaking. Potential, but I wouldnt pick him up on fantasy much earlier than that for now.

yea I'm hoping on cashing in on that. his TOs might be absurdly high if they do intend on playing him at the point. might be a turnoff cause I have a couple of other ball dominant guys that be TO prone

T_L_P
10-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Where were you picking? You picked great rebounding non-bigs which is a huge plus. I like the roster!

--

I don't want to make a thread, but can anyone reading rate my squad? I've never really placed fantasy before and I was making a bunch of last second picks (had a lot of work).

Dragic
Harden
Rubio
Korver
Noah
Duncan
Gasol
Joe Johnson
Brandon Knight
Tobias Harris
Manu
Gallinari
Terrence Ross

navy
10-27-2014, 11:36 PM
Where were you picking? You picked great rebounding non-bigs which is a huge plus. I like the roster!

--

I don't want to make a thread, but can anyone reading rate my squad? I've never really placed fantasy before and I was making a bunch of last second picks (had a lot of work).

Dragic
Harden
Rubio
Korver
Noah
Duncan
Gasol
Joe Johnson
Brandon Knight
Tobias Harris
Manu
Gallinari
Terrence Ross

Hmmm.....you might be lacking statistical demons outside of Harden.

Bledsoe and Thomas might take away from Dragic, Rubio can give you horrendous statlines on any given night, Korver is up and down by nature of his role. Your bigs are averagish (stat speaking). Everyone else is terribly inconsistent.

It's not a bad squad. But I expect you will be up and down a lot.

T_L_P
10-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Hmmm.....you might be lacking statistical demons outside of Harden.

Bledsoe and Thomas might take away from Dragic, Rubio can give you horrendous statlines on any given night, Korver is up and down by nature of his role. Your bigs are averagish (stat speaking). Everyone else is terribly inconsistent.

It's not a bad squad. But I expect you will be up and down a lot.

Yeah, I felt like that too. Thankfully it's a h2h league where up and downs are better.

Banking on another 50 point T Ross game too. :oldlol:

Milbuck
10-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Very nice roster. I really don't see any weaknesses aside from Aaron Gordon. I mean you have Lebron, it's gonna be hard for your team to suck. And you have some nice weapons around him in Klay, Dwight, Bledsoe.
Dragic
Harden
Rubio
Korver
Noah
Duncan
Gasol
Joe Johnson
Brandon Knight
Tobias Harris
Manu
Gallinari
Terrence Ross
I really like that team. You have a stud backcourt for fantasy, Dragic/Harden is gonna rack up the points. but I think your FC might have some trouble. Noah has been dealing with some knee problems that could linger all season, Gasol is another year older and won't have anywhere close to the green light he had last season in LA, and Duncan may or may not regress statistically. Think Galo off the bench is an underrated pick. He's a risk but he's had plenty of time to work on his return and he's still young at 26..could have a huge season. I like the Tobes pick too, he could put up some numbers this year.

Edit: Which Gasol?

Milbuck
10-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Again hate doing this...but I don't want to start another thread on this but would appreciate any thoughts on my team..

Derrick Rose
James Harden
Chandler Parsons
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Kemba Walker
Zach Randolph
Dwyane Wade
Arron Afflalo
Jonas Valanciunas
Jamal Crawford
Danilo Gallinari

navy
10-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I felt like that too. Thankfully it's a h2h league where up and downs are better.

Banking on another 50 point T Ross game too. :oldlol:

Yeah, that will be much better for you than totals.

I bet that's what the OP was thinking with Brandon Jennings. :oldlol:

navy
10-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Again hate doing this...but I don't want to start another thread on this but would appreciate any thoughts on my team..

Derrick Rose
James Harden
Chandler Parsons
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Kemba Walker
Zach Randolph
Dwyane Wade
Arron Afflalo
Jonas Valanciunas
Jamal Crawford
Danilo Gallinari

:biggums:

Milbuck
10-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah I was gonna explain that, couldn't really come up with anything. **** him but he was there with the 9th pick and he puts up numbers :oldlol:

Burgz V2
10-27-2014, 11:48 PM

--

Dragic
Harden
Rubio
Korver
Noah
Duncan
Gasol
Joe Johnson
Brandon Knight
Tobias Harris
Manu
Gallinari
Terrence Ross

I really wanted these guys. Had Dragic last year, dude is a stud. %s, pts, threes, and decent rebounding and assists. I think Gallinari is gonna have a great comeback season, dude has potential to fill the stat sheet if he's healthy

Tobias on a contract year, you know he's gonna be big this year :lol

Overall, your team is solid, leave a backup plan for Duncan for rest games and games he might sit thee 4th because of blowouts.

navy
10-27-2014, 11:48 PM

Derrick Rose
James Harden
Chandler Parsons
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Kemba Walker
Zach Randolph
Dwyane Wade
Arron Afflalo
Jonas Valanciunas
Jamal Crawford
Danilo Gallinari

On a serious note this is the best one yet. I'd be surprised if you didnt win.

Everyone is great statistically in your first tier. You managed to snag dwade, jamal crawford, afflalo, in later rounds which is crazy.

Is it a small league? That might be skewing my opinion.

Burgz V2
10-27-2014, 11:51 PM

Derrick Rose
James Harden
Chandler Parsons
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Kemba Walker
Zach Randolph
Dwyane Wade
Arron Afflalo
Jonas Valanciunas
Jamal Crawford
Danilo Gallinari

damn good squad. you have insane depth. how many people in your league.

Milbuck
10-27-2014, 11:53 PM
damn good squad. you have insane depth. how many people in your league.

On a serious note this is the best one yet. I'd be surprised if you didnt win.

Everyone is great statistically in your first tier. You managed to snag dwade, jamal crawford, afflalo, in later rounds which is crazy.

Is it a small league? That might be skewing my opinion.
:cheers: It's a 10 man league, and to be as nice about it as I can, most of my friends are pretty casual fans of the NBA. Which is weird considering they were pretty psyched about doing fantasy this year. Some dumbass took Ibaka with the 6th pick :oldlol:

oarabbus
10-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Would appreciate criticism on my team (standard yahoo league, 9cat, H2H, 12 teams)

PassionOfDaGilchrist
1. (12) Al Jefferson (Cha - PF,C)
2. (13) LaMarcus Aldridge (Por - PF,C)
3. (36) Goran Dragic (Pho - PG,SG)
4. (37) Gordon Hayward (Uta - SG,SF)
5. (60) Pau Gasol (Chi - PF,C)
6. (61) George Hill (Ind - PG,SG)
7. (84) Andrew Bogut (GS - C)
8. (85) Jeremy Lin (LAL - PG,SG)
9. (108) Andre Iguodala (GS - SG,SF)
10. (109) Jared Sullinger (Bos - PF,C)
11. (132) Tony Wroten (Phi - PG)
12. (133) K.J. McDaniels (Phi - SF)
13. (156) Nikola Mirotic (Chi - SF,PF)

navy
10-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Would appreciate criticism on my team (standard yahoo league, 9cat, H2H, 12 teams)

PassionOfDaGilchrist
1. (12) Al Jefferson (Cha - PF,C)
2. (13) LaMarcus Aldridge (Por - PF,C)
3. (36) Goran Dragic (Pho - PG,SG)
4. (37) Gordon Hayward (Uta - SG,SF)
5. (60) Pau Gasol (Chi - PF,C)
6. (61) George Hill (Ind - PG,SG)
7. (84) Andrew Bogut (GS - C)
8. (85) Jeremy Lin (LAL - PG,SG)
9. (108) Andre Iguodala (GS - SG,SF)
10. (109) Jared Sullinger (Bos - PF,C)
11. (132) Tony Wroten (Phi - PG)
12. (133) K.J. McDaniels (Phi - SF)
13. (156) Nikola Mirotic (Chi - SF,PF)

First three are good. Dragic is a wild card as I said earlier, bledsoe and thomas might cut into his top 5 pg season last year. LMA and AL are usually solid.

I dont trust anyone on your squad from 4 down though. You might struggle.

fsvr54
10-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Your squad is similar to mine

Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Chandler Parsons
Blake Griffin
Dwight HOward
Gordon Hayward
Jared Sullinger
Elfrid Payton
Larry Sanders
Kevin Martin
Isaiah Thomas
Mike Scott
Drafted Bradley Beal but didnt know he was injured so dropped him and picked up Dion Waiters

T_L_P
10-28-2014, 12:05 AM
I really like that team. You have a stud backcourt for fantasy, Dragic/Harden is gonna rack up the points. but I think your FC might have some trouble. Noah has been dealing with some knee problems that could linger all season, Gasol is another year older and won't have anywhere close to the green light he had last season in LA, and Duncan may or may not regress statistically. Think Galo off the bench is an underrated pick. He's a risk but he's had plenty of time to work on his return and he's still young at 26..could have a huge season. I like the Tobes pick too, he could put up some numbers this year.

Edit: Which Gasol?

Thanks a lot, man! I'm honestly not even aware of Noah's problems. :biggums:

Hopefully he won't miss much time. It's a blessing and a curse that Thibs plays people in the regular season like it's the Playoffs. :oldlol:

Marc Gasol. Which one do you like more?

navy
10-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Thanks a lot, man! I'm honestly not even aware of Noah's problems. :biggums:

Hopefully he won't miss much time. It's a blessing and a curse that Thibs plays people in the regular season like it's the Playoffs. :oldlol:

Marc Gasol. Which one do you like more?

Pau Gasol is better for fantasy, despite Marc being the better player. Well he was better. Depends on his role. Which still might edge out Marc.

oarabbus
10-28-2014, 12:08 AM
First three are good. Dragic is a wild card as I said earlier, bledsoe and thomas might cut into his top 5 pg season last year. LMA and AL are usually solid.

I dont trust anyone on your squad from 4 down though. You might struggle.

I'm high on Sullinger and Lin personally. I'm considering trading either:

Pau/Bogut/Al Jeff for a good guard or maybe SF... but I think I might have to see a week or two play out to see which categories I'm good in. Really regretting the George Hill pick, since news broke he's out for weeks. Didn't really want to grab Iggy either but he was the biggest value available at that point.

navy
10-28-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm high on Sullinger and Lin personally. I'm considering trading either:

Pau/Bogut/Al Jeff for a good guard or maybe SF... but I think I might have to see a week or two play out to see which categories I'm good in. Really regretting the George Hill pick, since news broke he's out for weeks. Didn't really want to grab Iggy either but he was the biggest value available at that point.

Hmmm....I hear ISH rumors of Sullinger dropping 20/10, if they are true you scored a jackpot. Obviously they wont come true, but if he is close.

Lin is coming off the bench and has been inconsistent, maybe if Kobe goes down and Scott lets Lin lead I would feel better about it.

Graviton
10-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Dude secretly LOVES Harden. His hate is all an act.

http://i60.tinypic.com/21b3cdt.jpg

Inferno
10-28-2014, 12:34 AM
I'm in a 12 team league...

Russell Westbrook
Damian Lillard
Nicolas Batum
Deandre Jordan
Jabari Parker
Pau Gasol
Tyreke Evans
Larry Sanders
Omer Asik
Manu Ginobilli
Dion Waiters
Danny Green
Nene Hilario

Meh. Last few picks aren't that good.

Styles p
10-28-2014, 12:54 AM
first pick, snake 8 teams my first year playing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/ScreenShot2014-10-28at125057AM_zps9043cacf.png

Fudge
10-28-2014, 12:54 AM
PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Goran Dragic
G: Wesley Matthews
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Blake Griffin
F: Zach Randolph
C: Al Horford
C: Robin Lopez

Util: Tyreke Evans
Util: Trey Burke

BN: Victor Oladipo
BN: Tyson Chandler
BN: Reggie Jackson
BN: Nene
BN: Harrison Barnes

10 team league, H2H, 9 categories

What you guys think, doe? I think i'm going to lose in blocks every week. Maybe even assists. But i'm confident in every other category.

j3lademaster
10-28-2014, 12:57 AM
Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Ricky Rubio
LeBron James
Dwight Howard
Chandler Parsons
Derrick Favors
Tyson Chandler
JJ Redick
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Brandon Jennings
Aaron Gordon
Rodney Stuckey

What do you guys think?

10 team league, snake draft order, head-to-headProbably the favs to win in an average 10 man league, but only because you were lucky enough to get first pick to lock down lebron and your league somehow lets Howard drop to you with the 20th pick. Or Durant was taken first and you got Howard with 19th but I don't think that's likely since Durant is injured. Chandler will have the green light so he might be a 20/6/3 type guy and Bledsoe is decent for fantasy, other than that I don't really see any sleepers I like.

j3lademaster
10-28-2014, 12:59 AM
PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Goran Dragic
G: Wesley Matthews
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Blake Griffin
F: Zach Randolph
C: Al Horford
C: Robin Lopez

Util: Tyreke Evans
Util: Trey Burke

BN: Victor Oladipo
BN: Tyson Chandler
BN: Reggie Jackson
BN: Nene
BN: Harrison Barnes

10 team league, H2H, 9 categories

What you guys think, doe? I think i'm going to lose in blocks every week. Maybe even assists. But i'm confident in every other category.Probably had a low pick and took Melo/Blake back to back and still somehow snake Dragic in the late 3rd round? Not bad, well played.

TylerOO
10-28-2014, 01:10 AM
I got LeBron/Durant/Kobe on one of my teams. I already know I won that league.

Fudge
10-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Probably had a low pick and took Melo/Blake back to back and still somehow snake Dragic in the late 3rd round? Not bad, well played.
Yup, grabbed Melo at 7, then Blake at 14. And actually, I snagged Dragic in the 4th round. I got Horford in the 3rd. :lol Kind of regret it though, I could've gotten M.Gasol. But we'll see how Horford does.

Milbuck
10-28-2014, 01:21 AM
Drop Gallinari for Greg Monroe, yes/no?

abuC
10-28-2014, 01:23 AM
PG - Mike Conley
SG - Gordon Hayward
G - Derrick Rose
SF - Jabari Parker
PF - Demarcus Cousins
F - Otto Porter
C - Nerlens Noel
C - Jared Sullinger

Utl - Ricky Rubio
Utl - Isiah Thomas

BN - Kevin Durant :banana:
BN - Trey Burke
BN - Rudy Gobert
BN - Steven Adams

10 team league, 9 categories.

And Team number 2

PG - CP3
SG - Gordon Hayward
G - Derrick Rose
SF - Trevor Ariza
PF - Joakim Noah
F - Pau Gasol

C - Kelly Olynyk
C - Rudy Gobert

Utl - Brandon Jennings
Utl - Jose Calderon

BN - Terrence Ross
BN - Steven Adams
BN - Trey Burke

That's a 14 team league, 9 cats.

I horde PGs and then trade them later on for what I need.

kshutts1
10-28-2014, 08:01 AM
Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Ricky Rubio
LeBron James
Dwight Howard
Chandler Parsons
Derrick Favors
Tyson Chandler
JJ Redick
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Brandon Jennings
Aaron Gordon
Rodney Stuckey

What do you guys think?

Assuming it's a 9-cat league...
TO - Terrible. Could be dead last. I never care about TOs though.
Blocks - Likely middle-of-the-pack.
Steals - You win. Most likely every week.
Assists - Middle of the pack.
Rebounds - Good, but not great. Maybe you win 60-70% of the time.
Points - Pretty bad. Win 20-30% of the time.
Threes - Same as rebounds... 60-70%.
FT - Ew. Howard is so bad, and has such a high volume, Lebron would have to have a very high volume to offset that. Another 20-30% cat for you.
FG - Lebron and Dwight almost guarantee this cat. Then you have Stuckey :facepalm and Jennings :facepalm .

Overall, just a middling squad, for H2H. Your only real consistent strength is steals. FG should be, as should assists. Mind you, I say "should" in the sense that you started your draft off building towards them, then fell off the track. I can't understand picking Lebron/Howard with your first two picks and not focusing on FG, REB, and Blocks. Lebron being a "big" with such a high assist total means you should strengthen that, as well.
Honestly, I think your team would be better off if you trade away Stuckey and Jennings, preferably for someone like Deandre (Asik would be a cheap alternative, or Robin Lopez). Deandre would really cement you in FG and Blocks and REB, while the other two would in just B and R.

kshutts1
10-28-2014, 08:05 AM
The point of H2H is NOT to have the best squad. But rather to have the most dominating squad in 5 categories. Points don't matter to you, because as long as you win FG, R, B, S, and a fifth cat, it doesn't matter if you get literally a total of zero stats in the other 4. You still win the matchup.

Your team is, as I said, middle of the pack. But it's really about two moves away from being dominant. Get rid of those two I said; they kill your FG. Then pick up a good big to further cement R, B, FG, and pick up a player to help round out your 3s or a player to round out assists.. you're only about one player away with those. I think 3s is easier for you.

Styles p
10-28-2014, 12:33 PM
first pick, snake 8 teams my first year playing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/veltape/ScreenShot2014-10-28at125057AM_zps9043cacf.png

bump

RoundMoundOfReb
10-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Eric Bledsoe
Klay Thompson
Ricky Rubio
LeBron James
Dwight Howard
Chandler Parsons
Derrick Favors
Tyson Chandler
JJ Redick
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Brandon Jennings
Aaron Gordon
Rodney Stuckey

What do you guys think?

You had me at LeBron James :applause:

royalbluecosby
10-28-2014, 08:52 PM
i'm in a 12 team league h2h (7th pick)

Kevin Durant*
Al Jefferson
Joakim Noah
Dwyane Wade
Rajon Rondo
Zach Randolph
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Josh McRoberts
Bradley Beal*
Trey Burke
Steven Adams
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
James Ennis
Aaron Gordon
Marcus Smart

madmax17
10-28-2014, 09:20 PM
G Kobe Bryant
SG/SF Jabari Parker
G/F Ryan Anderson
PF/C Anthony Davis
F/C Nerlens Noel
BE Elfrid Payton
BE Tim Duncan
BE Jamal Crawford
BE Doug McDermott
BE Wilson Chandler
BE O.J. Mayo
BE Thomas Robinson

Seriously, this team is gonna rape somebody.