PDA

View Full Version : Wow just looked at Indianas roster..........

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-28-2014, 12:57 PM
How the fck are they gonna score over 70 a game:lol :lol :roll:
they lost the only 2 good players on offense on their team. No one else can create or score good except D West:biggums:

if they still make the playoff...........east finna east

Fudge
10-28-2014, 12:59 PM
No George Hill, Paul George, and David West (for at least 3 games).

Da LEast. Cavs have no excuses. Same with Chicago.

oarabbus
10-28-2014, 01:00 PM
How the fck are they gonna score over 70 a game:lol :lol :roll:
they lost the only 2 good players on offense on their team. No one else can create or score good except D West:biggums:

if they still make the playoff...........east finna east

:roll: so true. Fxck the JV league.

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Another easy road for LeBron.

Eastern conference is like NCAA ball compared to the West.

SpecialQue
10-28-2014, 01:31 PM
lol those stupid assholes

Dro
10-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Now CJ Watson is out for 3 weeks also.....West out for 3 games...Hill out for 3 games....But its not like they didn't offer Lance a contract very close to the one he signed in Charlotte for..He just didn't want to be here...

9erempiree
10-28-2014, 02:28 PM
It will be a down year for them.

kells333
10-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Another easy road for LeBron.

Eastern conference is like NCAA ball compared to the West.

Tell that to melo. Bet he doesnt agree.

HylianNightmare
10-28-2014, 02:32 PM
expect Roy to put up prime shaq numbers

Jlamb47
10-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Lebrons era where Superstars stay injured in his conference lol

Kg,Rondo,Rose,George,

dubeta
10-28-2014, 02:35 PM
They're still gonna be a top 4 seed in the east and potentially do damage in the playoffs

Defense is underrated

Luka27
10-28-2014, 02:38 PM
It will be a down year for them.
The best thing they can do. Try to get top3 pick and build around that and PG. They are not going anywhere this year.

ArbitraryWater
10-28-2014, 02:40 PM
They're still gonna be a top 4 seed in the east and potentially do damage in the playoffs

Defense is underrated

:roll:

kurple
10-28-2014, 02:50 PM
i guess stuckey, west and miles will do a lot of the scoring. still not a bad team

Genaro
10-28-2014, 02:53 PM
Now CJ Watson is out for 3 weeks also.....West out for 3 games...Hill out for 3 games....But its not like they didn't offer Lance a contract very close to the one he signed in Charlotte for..He just didn't want to be here...
He said they gave him a deadline and he wanted to test the market. Shortly after he refused, they went on and signed Miles.

Dro
10-28-2014, 03:18 PM

Defense is underrated
Yeah, its underrated and we're still going to be horrible...We don't have our best defender...We have our second best but he can't cover up everyone's mistakes....

Dro
10-28-2014, 03:18 PM
He said they gave him a deadline and he wanted to test the market. Shortly after he refused, they went on and signed Miles.
Yeah, definitely not upset at him testing the market..I would have done the same thing probably...

lilteapot
10-28-2014, 03:19 PM
I seriously lol @ anyone who thinks they have a shot at being good this season. Like so many things have to go right in order for them to make the playoffs and it just isn't happening.

Dro
10-28-2014, 03:20 PM
I seriously lol @ anyone who thinks they have a shot at being good this season. Like so many things have to go right in order for them to make the playoffs and it just isn't happening.
I would give them an outside shot at the 8th seed if they had everyone healthy, except PG of course...They still may be able to get it..West is only going to miss 3 games...If he were going to miss some weeks, I would be very worried but they have an outside shot at the 8th seed...

lilteapot
10-28-2014, 03:23 PM
I would give them an outside shot at the 8th seed if they had everyone healthy, except PG of course...They still may be able to get it..West is only going to miss 3 games...If he were going to miss some weeks, I would be very worried but they have an outside shot at the 8th seed...
But the teams that are making the playoffs are just so much better than them.

Hawks
Wizards
Raptors
Cavs
Bulls
Hornets
Heat
Pistons/Nets

The only team out of those 8 teams that Indy might be able to knock off is Detroit or Brooklyn and even that's a stretch.

Dro
10-28-2014, 03:25 PM
But the teams that are making the playoffs are just so much better than them.

Hawks
Wizards
Raptors
Cavs
Bulls
Hornets
Heat
Pistons/Nets

The only team out of those 8 teams that Indy might be able to knock off is Detroit or Brooklyn and even that's a stretch.
I agree with you pretty much...They would be very fortunate to get the 8th seed...

kurple
10-28-2014, 03:31 PM
indiana will make the playoffs

chips93
10-28-2014, 03:58 PM
i guess stuckey, west and miles will do a lot of the scoring. still not a bad team

nah, its definitely a bad team

ROCSteady
10-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Indiana Pacers finna avg 63.4 points a game this season. @nba @Pacers @InsideHoops #nba #WheresTheScoringCominFrom ?

one of my tweets yesterday

SwishSquared
10-28-2014, 04:07 PM
They need to package West, Hibbert, and George for expirings + any assets so they can really bottom out. Maybe, if they want, they can package a couple of their expirings (Copeland, Watson, etc) for a veteran complementary scorer on a fairly reasonable deal to provide some shooting since if they dump West/Hibbert/George, the defense will be bad anyway and need offense to compensate.

Feel like they need to draft young big who can score and provide line-up flexibility through this upcoming draft. If they were to do the following:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=py849ud

Indy will save $2M this season and likely get a top 5 pick. Defense would be awful and they still wouldn't have enough offense to win enough games to ruin their lottery chances. They should have over $30M or more still in cap space next summer. Go after Rondo (for less than max) and sign a C like Asik. Adding in healthy Rondo, healthy PG, and Asik would fix the defense. Draft a blue chipper and they could completely turn things around.

Dro
10-28-2014, 04:53 PM
They need to package West, Hibbert, and George for expirings + any assets so they can really bottom out. Maybe, if they want, they can package a couple of their expirings (Copeland, Watson, etc) for a veteran complementary scorer on a fairly reasonable deal to provide some shooting since if they dump West/Hibbert/George, the defense will be bad anyway and need offense to compensate.

Feel like they need to draft young big who can score and provide line-up flexibility through this upcoming draft. If they were to do the following:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=py849ud

Indy will save $2M this season and likely get a top 5 pick. Defense would be awful and they still wouldn't have enough offense to win enough games to ruin their lottery chances. They should have over $30M or more still in cap space next summer. Go after Rondo (for less than max) and sign a C like Asik. Adding in healthy Rondo, healthy PG, and Asik would fix the defense. Draft a blue chipper and they could completely turn things around.
that's not a bad plan..We definitely should draft a PF/C...