PDA

View Full Version : What happened to emeka okafor?

kurple
10-28-2014, 04:33 PM
:confusedshrug:

injuries?

IncarceratedBob
10-28-2014, 04:35 PM
More like Emeka Bustafor

Brizzly
10-28-2014, 04:36 PM
No offensive game, one of those players whose first season was their best.

sammichoffate
10-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Injuries, although i'm surprised no one picked him up yet. He's still a serviceable big who can defend and grab you boards while getting around 10-12 points a night. Teams like the Cavs, Heat, or Lakers could use someone like that.

outbreak
10-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Injuries, although i'm surprised no one picked him up yet. He's still a serviceable big who can defend and grab you boards while getting around 10-12 points a night. Teams like the Cavs, Heat, or Lakers could use someone like that.

Is he healthy? I thought he was still injured at the moment and would be a mid season signing.

sammichoffate
10-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Is he healthy? I thought he was still injured at the moment and would be a mid season signing.He's still injured, but I honestly would've signed him right away if I was any of those teams because of his value.

outbreak
10-28-2014, 05:21 PM
He's still injured, but I honestly would've signed him right away if I was any of those teams because of his value.

But he may be waiting until he is fit and can work out for teams to try and drive up his price. Plus mid season means he is the only free agent big man they can sign without a trade. Anyway I always thought he was under rated due to not living up to his potential. He's still turned into a solid big man.

sammichoffate
10-28-2014, 05:27 PM
But he may be waiting until he is fit and can work out for teams to try and drive up his price. Plus mid season means he is the only free agent big man they can sign without a trade. Anyway I always thought he was under rated due to not living up to his potential. He's still turned into a solid big man.I doubt he's going to command a huge price at his age, he''s already peaked and his skills are gonna decline from here out. Yeah, dude is a very capable big who can anchor your defense, his main issues were with offense and staying healthy.

outbreak
10-28-2014, 05:44 PM
I doubt he's going to command a huge price at his age, he''s already peaked and his skills are gonna decline from here out. Yeah, dude is a very capable big who can anchor your defense, his main issues were with offense and staying healthy.

Sure he isn't going to get a big pay day but I think if teams are making offers right now it's probably not for much at all. I reckon he could bump the price up a couple of mil just by being healthy and working out well.