Durant wrecked this dude. :roll:

KD is mad witty.

lilteapot
10-28-2014, 04:41 PM
and now he's going to delete the tweet because he's bitchmade

ROCSteady
damn Durant lettin the noise in

he gotta not let that shit phase him when he signs in D.C.

IncarceratedBob
I wonder how KD would feel if this kid committed suicide

riseagainst
10-28-2014, 04:43 PM
lmao. Durant destroyed that lil kid. Alpha as fck.
'
:roll:

Smoke117
lol I'm going to go troll him. That's awesome (and pathetic to be baited) that he answered that.

The-Legend-24

RoundMoundOfReb
10-28-2014, 04:44 PM
:applause:

sammichoffate
10-28-2014, 04:44 PM
I wonder how KD would feel if this kid committed suicide:durantunimpressed:

G0ATbe
10-28-2014, 04:46 PM
:bowdown:

Fudge
10-28-2014, 04:48 PM

KD is a f*cking boss.

nathanjizzle
10-28-2014, 04:49 PM
this guy is getting into twitter beefs :facepalm mental immaturity.

Cocaine80s
10-28-2014, 04:50 PM
pretty sure a 4th grader could come up with this insult

lol at all you dudes riding the servant's c0ck thinking hes so witty :oldlol:

IncarceratedBob
10-28-2014, 04:51 PM
this guy is getting into twitter beefs :facepalm mental immaturity.
Brew, D Rose can't even figure out how to log into twitter.

TylerOO
10-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Sounds like something my 8 year old cousin would say.

lilteapot
10-28-2014, 04:52 PM

This may be true. he hasn't tweeted in several months.

Cocaine80s
10-28-2014, 04:53 PM

RoundMoundOfReb
10-28-2014, 04:55 PM
This may be true. he hasn't tweeted in several months.

Fudge
10-28-2014, 04:56 PM

That's 2 days in a row now, nathan.

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Durant is very calculated and intelligent.

He ended this guys life with one short sentence. Like whoa, he would be the best troll on here easily. KD is the type of guy who is good at just about everything. He reminds me of myself.

I'm cool with Durant's friend, Perry Jones. Me and Perry are good friends. I'm close to being in Durant's circle of friends. I know many of his buddies, one of them being Tony, who I see practically everyday at my Golds Gym. We're very close.

The-Legend-24
10-28-2014, 05:00 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Noob Saibot
10-28-2014, 05:00 PM
kid got buried. well played durant :applause:

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:01 PM

He ended this guys life with one short sentence. Like whoa, he would be the best troll on here easily. KD is the type of guy who is good at just about everything. He reminds me of myself.

I'm cool with Durant's friend, Perry Jones. Me and Perry are good friends. I'm close to being in Durant's circle of friends. I know many of his buddies, one of them being Tony, who I see practically everyday at my Golds Gym. We're very close.
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks, love.

KyleKong
10-28-2014, 05:05 PM
:lol

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 05:05 PM
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks, love.
No problem.

Becoming friends with KD will validate me in a sense. People know I'm important but they don't necessarily know why.

It's a big time opportunity for me, and my ultimate goal is to become friends with Steven Adams. He is starting to own the night life around here, and he's starting to take dudes into his circle/entourage

Meticode
10-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Kevin Durant showing his immaturity letting Twitter get to him.

Crown&Coke
10-28-2014, 05:09 PM
KD crushing souls even while injured. Twitter, the real MVP

Lebronxrings
10-28-2014, 05:11 PM
this dude living in durants head rent free. This is pretty beta, everyone has haters, get over it.

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Kevin Durant showing his immaturity letting Twitter get to him.
Coming from the guy who lied about having a hot wife for 8 years.

Not only is that immature, that's downright pathetic

Durant is keeping it real with his fans and haters. He doesn't shy away from them like a bitch and only respond to positive ones.

If anything, this proves just how mature he is and how secure he is with himself, as a person.

I love his confidence and his ability to deal with criticism. I wish LeBron was more like Durant.

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:13 PM
I wish LeBron was more like Durant.
Exactly this. Imagine if he had that edge to him IRL and on Twitter. Nobody would mess with him. But being the passive, insecure person/player he is, he's become the NBA's laughingstock.

RoundMoundOfReb
10-28-2014, 05:14 PM

Durant is keeping it real with his fans and haters. He doesn't shy away from them like a bitch and only respond to positive ones.

If anything, this proves just how mature he is and how secure he is with himself, as a person.

I love his confidence and his ability to deal with criticism. I wish LeBron was more like Durant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKj3Zwcy7ME

Cocaine80s
10-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Exactly this. Imagine if he had that edge to him IRL and on Twitter. Nobody would mess with him. But being the passive, insecure person/player he is, he's become the NBA's laughingstock.
How bad does Durant feel being the laughingstock's bitch doe? :lol

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:16 PM
How bad does Durant feel being the laughingstock's bitch doe? :lol
Not sure, tweet him and ask. I'm sure he'd slay your ass too. :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
10-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Not sure, tweet him and ask. I'm sure he'd slay your ass too. :oldlol:
He would delete it before i have the chance to read it :roll:

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Durant is so down to Earth and doesn't act like he's above anything.

He hasn't let all the success get to his head, and that's big on my list of important traits an athlete should have.

If anything, I sense mutual respect among KD and his attacker. They both spoke what was on their mind and battled off face to face, man to man. That guy may not like KD but he respects him for replying to him on twitter. KD has big nuts to do some shit like that.

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:19 PM
He would delete it before i have the chance to read it :roll:
Didn't you learn? This is the exact same comeback the dude said and got slayed. Take notes, boi.

Cocaine80s
10-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Didn't you learn? This is the exact same comeback the dude said and got slayed. Take notes, boi.
except im not talking to Durant, im talking to you :facepalm

Mr. I'm So Rad
10-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Get at me when he's not scared of Lil B and Westbrook

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:25 PM
What?

I was referring to your comeback, bro. You can't come in here and mimic the same dude's tweet to him, to me. I can end you with the same response as KD's and it'll have the same effect, but I wanna take you lightly.

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Exactly.

Too much of a punk to tweet KD what you think about him.

I tweet LeBron almost every day and he's never responded to me. Why? Because he doesn't respond to constructive criticism. He only re-tweets his dick sucking fanboys like you.

Cocaine80s
10-28-2014, 05:27 PM
What?

I was referring to your comeback, bro. You can't come in here and mimic the same dude's tweet to him, to me. I can end you with the same response as KD's and it'll have the same effect, but I wanna take you lightly.
you take ish too serious :facepalm

Exactly.

I tweet LeBron almost every day and he's never responded to me. Why? Because he doesn't respond to constructive criticism. He only re-tweets his dick sucking fanboys like you.

Budadiiii
10-28-2014, 05:30 PM
What?

To me, this is a borderline genius post.

Fudge is capable of ending careers on here. He's a good guy and doesn't like doing it, but if you push him far enough, he's as good as they get when in comes to embarrassing a poster.

People think they can get away with playing games around Fudge like he won't snap.

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:30 PM
you take ish too serious :facepalm
Well, being the mod of a forum on here is tough work, dude. It's literally just like a job.

ArbitraryWater
10-28-2014, 05:46 PM
I like that he's interactive... Here, this is just from today

http://i.gyazo.com/63de99bd09b06eb9fd2b70228451f14c.png

He even responds to People talking shit... Hell, he's actually known to responding to those guys more often than the nicer ones... Sometimes he disses back, sometimes he stays cool and simply replies.

Rondo
10-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Dude's name is 'Tanner'. His life is already crushed and devoid of hope.

dubeta
10-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Durant's pathetic :roll:

So insecure he needs to validate himself by picking on this kid

oh well beta gonna beta

CavaliersFTW
10-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Durant wrecked this dude. :roll:

KD is mad witty.

No problem.

Becoming friends with KD will validate me in a sense. People know I'm important but they don't necessarily know why.

It's a big time opportunity for me, and my ultimate goal is to become friends with Steven Adams. He is starting to own the night life around here, and he's starting to take dudes into his circle/entourage

Durant is so down to Earth and doesn't act like he's above anything.

He hasn't let all the success get to his head, and that's big on my list of important traits an athlete should have.

If anything, I sense mutual respect among KD and his attacker. They both spoke what was on their mind and battled off face to face, man to man. That guy may not like KD but he respects him for replying to him on twitter. KD has big nuts to do some shit like that.

Exactly.

Fudge is capable of ending careers on here. He's a good guy and doesn't like doing it, but if you push him far enough, he's as good as they get when in comes to embarrassing a poster.

People think they can get away with playing games around Fudge like he won't snap.
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/11987628.jpg

Fudge
10-28-2014, 05:51 PM

I want to stay humble, but my resume on ending ISH careers doesn't stack up to yours, so far. I did end quite a few LeBron stans' careers on here, doe. I'll admit that. But I got a long ways to go.

AirFederer
10-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Kid hit a nerve

Burgz V2
10-28-2014, 06:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0_XDGDIcAEMR4N.png

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/2yllfzo.gif

Da Hammer
10-28-2014, 06:50 PM
Durant's pathetic :roll:

So insecure he needs to validate himself by picking on this kid

oh well beta gonna beta
Yea pathetic when the haters get to you and you have to validate yourself. Like this guy
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/310120/news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg