PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the book club?

Smoke117
10-28-2014, 05:08 PM
I think we should get it back up. I know I flaked on the last one, but I was drinking a lot and therefore didn't care or pay attention about much of anything during those months. I'd be enthused to see it back though.

ZeN
10-28-2014, 05:13 PM
Count me out I still have the last 3 Malazan books to get through which is freakin 3000 pages. Thanks a lot for the recommendation, its been a long year lol.

Smoke117
10-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Count me out I still have the last 3 Malazan books to get through which is freakin 3000 pages. Thanks a lot for the recommendation, its been a long year lol.

Heh I kind of remember recommending that...seems like ages ago. Great series though. Check out Glen Cook's 'The Black Company' next. Those novels were a huge influence on Erikson.

ZeN
10-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Heh I kind of remember recommending that...seems like ages ago. Great series though. Check out Glen Cook's 'The Black Company' next. Those novels were a huge influence on Erikson.
Im not that big into Military Fantasy so I dont know if Ill jump into Black Company any time soon. Plus, its a long series to get through. I have however been wanting to try his Garrett, P.I. series since im into detective stories.