PDA

View Full Version : Low expectations for the Cavs? LMAO

20Four
10-28-2014, 07:34 PM
So your telling me with all the shit the cavs got now they still have low expectations just because the team doesn't have playoff experience?? LMAO lebron has all his nut huggers believing him when he speaks because he knows if he fails, he can always go back to this and say "we werent expecting to win blah blah blah"

So your telling me when the lakers got phil jackson they werent expected to win even though they didn't have that much playoff experience? (Kobe's airballs etc...)

Please lebronze gets no excuses this year.....

Jameerthefear
10-28-2014, 07:38 PM
33 wins last year. So many players without playoff experience. The Cavs are basically Lebron.

sick_brah07
10-28-2014, 07:40 PM
lebron
love
irving
varajao
waiters
thompson
miller(can fukn shoot)
haywood (can fukn foul)
marion
allen(can fukn shoot)
jones(can fukn shoot)
amundson (serviceable and plays hard)
deladova (serviceable and plays hard)

anything short of the NBA finals is a fail

if the spurs beat them then you can sort of say fair enough due to coaching or player experience other then that they have no excuse

b1imtf
10-28-2014, 07:41 PM
OP is a fgt.

sick_brah07
10-28-2014, 07:42 PM
33 wins last year. So many players without playoff experience. The Cavs are basically Lebron.

come on lebron has been there varajao was there when the cavs were good, haywood won with dallas, marion won with dallas,miller won with miami, ray allen has won james jones played in 2011 lol

i mean its not like not one player has been to the playoffs

gts
10-28-2014, 07:43 PM
lebron
love
irving
varajao
waiters
thompson
miller(can fukn shoot)
haywood (can fukn foul)
marion
allen(can fukn shoot)
jones(can fukn shoot)

if the spurs beat them then you can sort of say fair enough due to coaching or player experience other then that they have no excuse

Stacked

dubeta
10-28-2014, 07:44 PM
lebron
love
irving
varajao
waiters
thompson
miller(can fukn shoot)
haywood (can fukn foul)
marion
allen(can fukn shoot)
jones(can fukn shoot)

Too young

Too old

Lebronxrings
10-28-2014, 07:45 PM
How much playoff experience do their best players have? How were the cavs the last few years? Did the east not get stronger? How long has this core be intact? Not to mention the cavs don't have any good defenders and too much betterold and young guys.

outbreak
10-28-2014, 07:46 PM
Assuming everyone is healthy come play off time I think the cavs, spurs and OKC are the teams this year that anything less than a finals appearance is a let down. Would almost add Bulls but I think they have more questions on their line up. Couldn't argue if someone wanted to put them in that category though.

JohnMax
10-28-2014, 07:51 PM
Vegas trolling Bran with 2/5 odds

sick_brah07
10-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Too young

Too old

varajao is 32 years old

obviously youth can be a problem but the oldies are there to space the floor and hustle a couple of min at a tme its not like there gona be playing 30 min plus

sick_brah07
10-28-2014, 07:55 PM
How much playoff experience do their best players have? How were the cavs the last few years? Did the east not get stronger? How long has this core be intact? Not to mention the cavs don't have any good defenders and too much betterold and young guys.

dude its the NBA

defense majority of the time is about effort not knowledge

chips93
10-28-2014, 07:56 PM
if rose isnt back to his old self, then the cavs should easily make the finals, where they would probably be slight underdogs. if rose is fully healthy, and they get decent contributions from mirotic and mcdermott, i think the bulls woul be slight favorites.

the cavs should be great on offense, and on the glass, but the defense will be a work in progress.

love, irving, and dion have yet to play meaningful nba defense, when it really matters. whether they can focus on that side of the ball will be huge, and its possible that they just arent very capable defensive players even when they focus in.

also not a lot of big man depth. god help us if andy goes down.

i think it comes down to the defense being solid enough, and the offensive firepower allowing us to outscore teams on a lot of nights.

if the thunder/clippers/spurs or maybe even warriors get out of the west fully healthy, and playing their best, i think all of them would be slight favorites.

but the west is so tough, that the cavs probably are the favorites, even though they arent the best team.

20Four
10-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Good civilized post jameer :applause:

Blue&Orange
10-28-2014, 08:06 PM
you know what's funny about the inexperience talk. LEbron first ring was against the youngest and most inexperient team ever in the finals and he still needed refs and Mike Miller to be able to do the job.

So yeah Lebron stans, if he doesn't win this year it means nothing, just like his first ring means jack shit.

G0ATbe
10-28-2014, 08:07 PM
LeBalds playing it as safe as possible so when they get curb stomped by Durant he can come up with excuses easier.

20Four
10-28-2014, 08:09 PM
LeBalds playing it as safe as possible so when they get curb stomped by Durant he can come up with excuses easier.
http://i.minus.com/ikxKd8a1wLzMP.gif

The-Legend-24
10-28-2014, 08:10 PM
lebron
love
irving
varajao
waiters
thompson
miller(can fukn shoot)
haywood (can fukn foul)
marion
allen(can fukn shoot)
jones(can fukn shoot)

No excuses.

JUDGE WITNESS
10-28-2014, 08:17 PM
so op expects them to win :applause:

smart man

Myth
10-28-2014, 08:23 PM

Right, let's pretend they also didn't add arguably the best PF in the league as well.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Top2 SF whos a top5 player
Top5 PG whos a top15 player
Best PF whos a top5 player
Top5 defensive big and top10 center when healthy
One of the best young guards and bigs
One of the most clutch players ever whos the GOAT 3pt shooter and one of the GOAT shooters
Another clutch player whos one of the best pure shooters in the game
One of the best perimeter defenders in the game

no excuses

dubeta
10-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Right, let's pretend they also didn't add arguably the best PF in the league as well.

isnt Aldridge better