PDA

View Full Version : Kobe fans are having difficulties accepting the fact that Kobe will never be the same

JohnMax
10-29-2014, 03:47 AM
Kobe fans are having difficulties accepting the fact that Kobe will never be the same player

You read posts like "i cant believe im watching kobe waste the last 2 years of his legendary career with these scrubs" "i hope kobe gets traded to a contender to lead a capable team before he retires" and cant help but feel sorry for them.

I remember die hard jordan fans going through the same ish in washington thinking mj could also save an ailing franchise.

strifed169
10-29-2014, 04:22 AM
Kobe is an even worse black hole than Harden, he's just going to shoot his team in the face and chase his scoring records.

Cocaine80s
10-29-2014, 04:30 AM
Wait youre not a kobe fan?

I swear you were :coleman:

ImKobe
10-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Kobe is an even worse black hole than Harden, he's just going to shoot his team in the face and chase his scoring records.

Did you even watch the game you stupid fakkit

Mr Feeny
10-29-2014, 06:24 AM
Did you even watch the game you stupid fakkit

kobe ******gers:roll

Im glad Harden pwned him:applause:

ImKobe
10-29-2014, 06:46 AM
kobe ******gers:roll

Im glad Harden pwned him:applause:

Scored 6 points on him on kickout 3s, when Kobe had to help out inside because our front court could not defend Dwight...that's pwning someone :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1OO4NAncEk

Rockets having to hide Harden on the worst offensive wing every game :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
10-29-2014, 07:27 AM
Scored 6 points on him on kickout 3s, when Kobe had to help out inside because our front court could not defend Dwight...that's pwning someone :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1OO4NAncEk

Rockets having to hide Harden on the worst offensive wing every game :oldlol:

So Kobe was afraid to pick up the man who put up 32 points. Hiding on defense?:roll:

My dawg Harden whooped dat azz son:bowdown:
Glad Kobe got embarassed:rockon:

ImKobe
10-29-2014, 07:49 AM
So Kobe was afraid to pick up the man who put up 32 points. Hiding on defense?:roll:

My dawg Harden whooped dat azz son:bowdown:
Glad Kobe got embarassed:rockon:

:facepalm you might fool the boxscore watchers that didn't watch the game with your weak ass trolling

Mr Feeny
10-29-2014, 07:52 AM
:facepalm you might fool the boxscore watchers that didn't watch the game with your weak ass trolling

Did watch. Very entertained seeing chucker embarassed himself :applause:

DCL
10-29-2014, 08:04 AM
Washed-up Kobe

KrizMiz
10-29-2014, 08:11 AM
is kobe racist ? i smell a scandal!

senelcoolidge
10-29-2014, 08:44 AM
Not a Kobe fan, but I have respect for him..more than Lebronze and some of the other fake superstars of today. But yeah he's old and this happens to everyone. Some years from now Lebron will look like bad as well. Everyone gets old. But Kobe fans just accept it. It's kind of a sad ending to his career..well probably not he's making tons of money.