PDA

View Full Version : Give them attention, it's harassment; no attention, they're shocked!

DwnShft2Xcelr8
10-29-2014, 11:32 AM
WTF do these women want? Fcking tired of feminism. You give a bitch some attention, you're harassing her. If she isn't given any attention, she is curious why.

Example: White American Woman in Japan (http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/)
TL;DR: She moved to Japan in 2009 for a job. She was single. Throughout her stay, she didn't get any attention, even while dressing promiscuously. Because she didn't get any attention from Japanese men, or even American men living abroad, fck Japan & she left.

And then there's this gem of a video: Woman Walks Through NY For 10 Hours & Is Harassed By Men (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A)
TL;DW: (too long; didn't watch) A girl dresses in tight clothes, walks through a poor area in NY, and is "complimented" for her looks (even though she's a 4/10).

You give these girls attention, they don't want it. When they don't get the attention, everyone is an asshole. GTFOH.
Thoughts? Am I just being a jerk for not caring about these broads' emotions?
I think they're all a bunch of attention whores. These "feminists" complain about anything. Anyone can become a fcking rapist just by glancing at a chick. It's ridiculous, y'know?

P.S: I'm not saying it's okay for girls to be harassed; I'm just saying these feminist bitches need to make up their minds. They complain about harassment, then they complain about a lack of sexual attention. Which do you fcking want?

DwnShft2Xcelr8
10-29-2014, 11:58 AM
0/10

Stating your physical rating doesn't make a difference here.

DeuceWallaces
10-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Jesus christ bring back negs.

LJJ
10-29-2014, 12:06 PM
Example: White American Woman in Japan (http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/)
TL;DR: She moved to Japan in 2009 for a job. She was single. Throughout her stay, she didn't get any attention, even while dressing promiscuously. Because she didn't get any attention from Japanese men, or even American men living abroad, fck Japan & she left.

This is hilarious though. She got a taste of what it's like to be a man. So bitter and sour about it.

chosen_one6
10-29-2014, 12:13 PM
WTF do these women want? Fcking tired of feminism. You give a bitch some attention, you're harassing her. If she isn't given any attention, she is curious why.

And then there's this gem of a video: Woman Walks Through NY For 10 Hours & Is Harassed By Men (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A)
TL;DW: (too long; didn't watch) A girl dresses in tight clothes, walks through a poor area in NY, and is "complimented" for her looks (even though she's a 4/10).

You give these girls attention, they don't want it. When they don't get the attention, everyone is an asshole. GTFOH.
Thoughts? Am I just being a jerk for not caring about these broads' emotions?
I think they're all a bunch of attention whores. These "feminists" complain about anything. Anyone can become a fcking rapist just by glancing at a chick. It's ridiculous, y'know?

P.S: I'm not saying it's okay for girls to be harassed; I'm just saying these feminist bitches need to make up their minds. They complain about harassment, then they complain about a lack of sexual attention. Which do you fcking want?

My thoughts are that you're an idiot. And yes you're being a jerk for not caring. Giving a woman attention is fine, it's the way you go about it that changes whether it's harassment or not. It's common sense really, but numbnuts like you that have no idea what it's like to have this happen to them every day shout, "What's the big deal? They're attention whores, they're bitter, f*ck feminists, I can't get laid anytime I want by thirsty people so why are they complaining?!" :rant

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Where are the negs at... OP needs some.

States one random example of a Woman leaving the Country or something... epic fail.

"they're shocked!" What the hell are you talking about, boy.

ZeN
10-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Jesus christ bring back negs.
+1

JohnnySic
10-29-2014, 12:40 PM
This is hilarious though. She got a taste of what it's like to be a man. So bitter and sour about it.
I wish women would harass me occasionally.

stalkerforlife
10-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Most women are pieces of trash.

Attention craving whores just to satisfy their own ego.

CavaliersFTW
10-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Women just want the D

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 01:59 PM

You have some serious Anger issues towards women... What did they do to you? Oh wait, you're telling us about your personal issues every day... Nobody gives a ****... Youve also made up stories in the past.. I thought you had a Girl? Who would be pathetic enough to make up this Story? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350051
(My GF had a miscarriage in our bathroom on Saturday...)

Im Still Ballin
10-29-2014, 02:04 PM
What even is Feminism and why is it important

Shade8780
10-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Also, how the f*ck is she a 4/10? Her body is at least an 8, and even though her face isn't that pretty, she's still all-around about a 7.

stalkerforlife
10-29-2014, 02:16 PM
You have some serious Anger issues towards women... What did they do to you? Oh wait, you're telling us about your personal issues every day... Nobody gives a ****... Youve also made up stories in the past.. I thought you had a Girl? Who would be pathetic enough to make up this Story? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350051
(My GF had a miscarriage in our bathroom on Saturday...)

I do have a girl...and my P does not satisfy her.

Your point?

oarabbus
10-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Lol at the American woman in Japan. You can see how bitter she is.

If you’ve ever visited Asia, you’ve likely seen the pale, rail-thin, greasy-haired white boy walking hand-in hand with a perfectly made-up, mini-skirt wearing Asian chick. This would never happen anywhere else in the world. Because everywhere else, Barbie ends up with Ken, not his underemployed, socially-awkward, samurai-sword-collecting neighbor, Kevin. But in Asia, dating rules defy all logic or evolutionary law. In Asia, the nerd is king.
Not that I wished it otherwise. For the most part, I was happy for them. These men wouldn’t have been able to score a date at home if they’d been a calender but in Asia they’d nabbed the prom queen. They were true success stories. Who could blame them for taking advantage of a magical loophole that allowed them to date women out of their league? If such a nirvana existed for Western woman, I’m sure I’d have moved there too.

She doesn't sound very happy :lol

Magical loophole? Out of their league? This bish is in her 30s and talking about leagues. She's just mad cuz they're getting some and she isn't.

Jailblazers7
10-29-2014, 03:26 PM
Lol at the American woman in Japan. You can see how bitter she is.

She doesn't sound very happy :lol

Magical loophole? Out of their league? This bish is in her 30s and talking about leagues. She's just mad cuz they're getting some and she isn't.

Yeah, I read that and she just sounds like a really conceited person. Kind of sounds like she had to be a conversation starter for the first time in her life and couldn't figure out how to deal.

Dresta
10-29-2014, 03:46 PM
What i don't like about feminism is that it's turned into just another ideological interest group lobbying government for special rights and privileges, and that it is ok to lie, distort and manipulate to reach this objective.

For example:

[QUOTE]A video called

Jameerthefear
10-29-2014, 03:48 PM

I'd say around 90ish % are.

LJJ
10-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Had your heart broken recently Jameer? Damn :lol

Jailblazers7
10-29-2014, 03:52 PM

That's around the same percentage that I would give for the odds of you murder/suiciding some chick who turns you down.

KingBeasley08
10-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Jameer, when I told you to stop being such a white knight, I didn't mean go 180 and become a fully blown misogynist

Swaggin916
10-30-2014, 02:03 AM

That's 90+% of everyone. Very few people are truly selfless. I'm definitely not one of them.

SupermanOnSteroids
10-30-2014, 02:13 AM
as most of you know, i'm a 45 year old portly balding white guy with glasses that lives in a pretty happening neighborhood. kids are all around and playing outside all the time. sometimes when i'm driving home in my conversion van, i get evil stares by all parents looking at me, judging me, thinking i'm some sort of kidnapper. so i made it a mission to be more friendly to the kids and offer them candies if they come to me in my van. now the parents are even madder.

give them attention, it's harassment; no attention, they're shocked!

KNOW1EDGE
10-30-2014, 02:26 AM
0/10

Macho when did u become SUCH a *******?

You are a disgrace to Macho Man Randy Savage and every time I see you post I say a lil prayer and apologize to him for you.

tomtucker
10-30-2014, 05:10 AM
as most of you know, i'm a 45 year old portly balding white guy with glasses that lives in a pretty happening neighborhood. kids are all around and playing outside all the time. sometimes when i'm driving home in my conversion van, i get evil stares by all parents looking at me, judging me, thinking i'm some sort of kidnapper. so i made it a mission to be more friendly to the kids and offer them candies if they come to me in my van. now the parents are even madder.

give them attention, it's harassment; no attention, they're shocked!

:oldlol: :lol :applause:

DwnShft2Xcelr8
10-30-2014, 07:01 AM
Macho when did u become SUCH a *******?

You are a disgrace to Macho Man Randy Savage and every time I see you post I say a lil prayer and apologize to him for you.

Idk what the asterisks are, but I'm sure it's an agreeable word.
This dude is constantly making offensive jokes about everything, trolling in every thread, but the second someone says anything he doesn't like, he turns into a street justice warrior kunt.

JohnnySic
10-30-2014, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE]If you

LJJ
10-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Its not that they are nerds. Its that they are white. For some reason, Asian girls (espcially Japanese) fall all over themselves to get with white guys.

If a tall, muscular, burly white guy went to Asia, he'd have no problem getting girls either. He just doesn't need to.

Even then, the stereotype in Japan and China isn't actually that whiteys pull the hottest "prom queen" type girls. The stereotype is actually that they pull the uglies.

This girl just found out she isn't as attractive as she thought she was, and is mad and sour as hell about it.

ace23
10-30-2014, 03:49 PM
:biggums:

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-17-2015, 05:21 PM
Ignore.