PDA

View Full Version : I dont care if...

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:27 PM
...the knicks make the playoffs or not. Yes, you're damn right I said it. REAL talk.:coleman:

outbreak
10-29-2014, 10:28 PM
They should still make the play offs. First round exit though.

gts
10-29-2014, 10:32 PM
long season and they're trying to install an entire new culture in the organization... considering they had no $$$ to use this off season this season should be viewed as nothing but a laying out of the foundation for the years ahead

rookie gm, rookie coach, a roster totally wrong for the triangle

it's going to be bumpy but if the knicks management can ride it out and not become impatient the results will come

DaSeba5
10-29-2014, 10:33 PM
There's 81 more games....

Beastmode88
10-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Knicks might of been playing a superior team tonight but that was straight up pathetic. :facepalm

BasedTom
10-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Damn man, it's 1 game...

Kblaze8855
10-29-2014, 10:35 PM
Hours ago you rank them as a top 7 team in the NBA...

Smoke117
10-29-2014, 10:36 PM
First game and he's already having a melt down...classic. :roll: :roll: :roll:

outbreak
10-29-2014, 10:39 PM

Just imagine how bad the bulls season is going to be. Fresh guaranteed the knicks would have a better season than the bulls and now he's predicting the knicks miss the play offs.

CHi1PriDe
10-29-2014, 10:40 PM
...the knicks make the playoffs or not. Yes, you're damn right I said it. REAL talk.:coleman:

But you have so many Avy bets on the line:no:

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:40 PM
I don't know man, its just when I was watching that game I felt all types of flashbacks of the knicks losing and losing over and over again and I'm getting tired man. Melo act like he didn't know who he was tonight too. They are talented but act like they don't know how to play:facepalm

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Just imagine how bad the bulls season is going to be. Fresh guaranteed the knicks would have a better season than the bulls and now he's predicting the knicks miss the play offs.
I said I don't care, I didn't say they wont make the playoffs. If they continue to play like this then their highest pinnacle for the season will be a first round sweep.

lilteapot
10-29-2014, 10:44 PM
I was tellin everyone they'd lose by 20 tonight

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:45 PM
But you have so many Avy bets on the line:no:
Shit.. I will man up. If I lose I lose and I have to be a man of my word.

Kblaze8855
They arent that talented to begin with. There was nothing to let anyone reasonable assume they were some elite team.

The Knicks were never gonna be more than....ok.

Prometheus
OP showing superior mental strength, fortitude, and loyalty.

Legends66NBA7
10-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Off course.

They are (according to you) the most underrated team in the East, so they should make it right ?

outbreak
10-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Shit.. I will man up. If I lose I lose and I have to be a man of my word.

lol get the **** out of here. How many times now have you said you were leaving ISH? You never follow through on anything.

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2014, 10:51 PM
lol get the **** out of here. How many times now have you said you were leaving ISH? You never follow through on anything.

Including apparantly being a Knick fan

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:52 PM

We are talking about bets here. I will leave if I lose.

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Off course.

They are (according to you) the most underrated team in the East, so they should make it right ?

Hey, ask them. Them dudes are talented but act like a totally different person when it comes to gametime now. It almost feels like they are getting paid under the damn table to lose like this:banghead:

Cocaine80s
10-29-2014, 10:54 PM
lol bout time you see the light

Real14
10-29-2014, 10:57 PM
lol bout time you see the light
I don't know man, I'm so pissed that I don't even want to see the game tomorrow night.

Jameerthefear
10-29-2014, 10:57 PM
Are you surprised? He got the same thing from his absent father.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Including apparantly being a Knick fan
Its all good, you can talk shit. I don't care.

Cocaine80s
10-29-2014, 11:02 PM
I don't know man, I'm so pissed that I don't even want to see the game tomorrow night.
tomorrow will be epic

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:06 PM
tomorrow will be epic
yep, have fun in that gamethread. I know its going to be millions of stabs at how bad the knicks are and how good James and the cavs are. I don't think I could take that.

Smook A.
10-29-2014, 11:08 PM
Its just one game, lol. You're acting like they beat the Sixers' losing streak record or something.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Its just one game, lol. You're acting like they beat the Sixers' losing streak record or something.

A talented team is a terrible thing to waste and that's how I feel about them tonight.

Le Shaqtus
10-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Well at least you're in more touch with reality than MellowYellow... He thinks they're supposed to make it to the second round.

Having faith in your team is one thing, being delusional is not.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:12 PM
Well at least you're in more touch with reality than MellowYellow... He thinks they're supposed to make it to the second round.

Having faith in your team is one thing, being delusional is not.
knicks have the talent to make the 2nd round but obviously don't act like it.

Milbuck
10-29-2014, 11:13 PM
Not gonna lie, I actually feel bad for OP. Takes heart to be so optimistic year after year with such a garbage franchise.

Le Shaqtus
10-29-2014, 11:17 PM
knicks have the talent to make the 2nd round but obviously don't act like it.

I don't see any talent on this team outside of Melo, Stat, and the potential of Hardaway Jr and Shane Larkin.

J.R needs to get the boot too, he was ass last season and is just gonna drag the team down.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Not gonna lie, I actually feel bad for OP. Takes heart to be so optimistic year after year with such a garbage franchise.
Even your horrid bucks played way better than the knicks tonight. I'm getting too old for this shit and I'm only 28.

T_L_P
10-29-2014, 11:25 PM
Chin up, Charles. :cheers:

ZeN
10-29-2014, 11:26 PM
:oldlol:

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:27 PM
Chin up, Charles. :cheers:
I'm not Charles:coleman:

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:28 PM
:oldlol:
yep, I admit it.

Milbuck
10-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Even your horrid bucks played way better than the knicks tonight. I'm getting too old for this shit and I'm only 28.
Eh the triangle takes a long time to get comfortable with..I wouldn't get too down about this game. If they're getting blown out regularly in January-February though..

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:29 PM
Eh the triangle takes a long time to get comfortable with..I wouldn't get too down about this game. If they're getting blown out regularly in January-February though..

I don't know if I can wait that long.

MellowYellow
10-29-2014, 11:36 PM
You need to just calm down man, Knicks were missing their 2nd and 4th best players, and this bench is young and inexperienced especially from 9-12. Not to mention the Bulls are IMO the best team in the NBA and it's not even close.

TylerOO
10-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Already giving up?

God you are a ****** ass bitch.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Already giving up?

God you are a ****** ass bitch.
shut up niguh, you cant say shit cuz all you do is dangle on LeBron wherever he goes.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:40 PM
You need to just calm down man, Knicks were missing their 2nd and 4th best players, and this bench is young and inexperienced especially from 9-12. Not to mention the Bulls are IMO the best team in the NBA and it's not even close.
no excuses. knicks were missing a lot of easy shots, Melo played horrible and they played atrocious defense.

MellowYellow
10-29-2014, 11:44 PM
no excuses. knicks were missing a lot of easy shots, Melo played horrible and they played atrocious defense.

Fisher didn't let Melo get into a rhythm. The Knicks stopped playing defense because their offense was atrocious. There are gonna be nights like this, and Fish needs to know when to abandon team ball and focus on getting Melo good shots.

J Shuttlesworth
10-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Hi Real14

dubeta
10-29-2014, 11:46 PM
real talk I like to joke around but feel bad for OP :(

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:47 PM
Hi Real14
whats up

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:50 PM
real talk I like to joke around but feel bad for OP :(
I understand man. These are not good times at all for me to watch basketball. I truly didn't want people out there to see me like this but hey man I'm just REAL passionate about my team. Its like a relative let me down badly tonight.

Le Shaqtus
10-29-2014, 11:52 PM
Fisher didn't let Melo get into a rhythm. The Knicks stopped playing defense because their offense was atrocious. There are gonna be nights like this, and Fish needs to know when to abandon team ball and focus on getting Melo good shots.

If this is your last resort then your team isn't going to win many ball games.

Teamwork and ball movement win ball games, that's how the Spurs won the chip last season and that's how the Bulls won tonight.

Melo is not LeBron, LeBron scores, passes, defends, and rebounds, He HAS the ability to carry bad teams because he makes an impact everywhere on the floor. Melo scores and thats it, and whilst he's one of the beast in this league at it, he can't carry a team for a whole 82 games. You're going to end up in the same place you were last season.

Blue&Orange
10-29-2014, 11:52 PM
Knicks that are just waiting for the 2015 free agency lost to the probable 2015 NBA champions, big drama.

OP is a ******* and should stop being a Knick fan and become an LEbron stan the IQ is there.

Bulls are ****ing loaded, if Rose comes close to what he used to be, it's a wrap.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Knicks that are just waiting for the 2015 free agency lost to the probable 2015 NBA champions, big drama.

OP is a ******* and should stop being a Knick fan and become an LEbron stan the IQ is there.

Bulls are ****ing loaded, if Rose comes close to what he used to be, it's a wrap.

You are disrespecting my IQ cuz I said the knicks were horrible tonight?:biggums: What damn game was you watching?:coleman: Bulls are a good team but not that good man. Knicks missed mad shots and bulls had mad wide open looks. Open your eyes and Admit it man.

MellowYellow
10-29-2014, 11:57 PM
If this is your last resort then your team isn't going to win many ball games.

Teamwork and ball movement win ball games, that's how the Spurs won the chip last season and that's how the Bulls won tonight.

Melo is not LeBron, LeBron scores, passes, defends, and rebounds, He HAS the ability to carry bad teams because he makes an impact everywhere on the floor. Melo scores and thats it, and whilst he's one of the beast in this league at it, he can't carry a team for a whole 82 games. You're going to end up in the same place you were last season.

Melo has carried trash teams his entire career, no ships but he has only missed the playoffs once despite having some pretty mediocre supporting casts. If you don't have a squad with the talent that the spurs or bulls have, then team ball gets you nowhere fast. When you have a scrub team with only one star, the only thing you can do is get them the ball and support them. T-macs magic, iversons sixers, vince's raptors. Those teams were HORRIBLE, but they did decent by getting their star the ball and letting them do work.

Le Shaqtus
10-30-2014, 12:09 AM
Melo has carried trash teams his entire career, no ships but he has only missed the playoffs once despite having some pretty mediocre supporting casts. If you don't have a squad with the talent that the spurs or bulls have, then team ball gets you nowhere fast. When you have a scrub team with only one star, the only thing you can do is get them the ball and support them. T-macs magic, iversons sixers, vince's raptors. Those teams were HORRIBLE, but they did decent by getting their star the ball and letting them do work.

But you're still not going to win anything, if you go to the playoffs you're gonna get blown out of the first round anyway, it's not like you're a dark horse or something, you're just cannon fodder thats slightly better than the rest of the bad teams and good enough to make the post season.

dontgetchoked
10-30-2014, 03:13 AM
I understand man. These are not good times at all for me to watch basketball. I truly didn't want people out there to see me like this but hey man I'm just REAL passionate about my team. Its like a relative let me down badly tonight.
This is how I feel about the bears, man every year is a huge letdown. And we Always lose to the damn packers

imdaman99
10-30-2014, 03:28 AM
I'm with you fresh. I didn't want melo back because I knew he'd be expensive and I wanted Phil to build the team the right way, from scratch. I wished they would have done the tank without melo. Melo is too good for them to lose 60 games with. This tan is not going anywhere because there are too many stupid players on the team, basically guys not smart enough to figure out the triangle. Sigh.

Smoke117
10-30-2014, 03:32 AM
My girlfriend just took her tampon out...maybe you can use it Real14? You are so bloody pathetic and used up it is fitting.

MellowYellow
10-30-2014, 03:41 AM
I'm with you fresh. I didn't want melo back because I knew he'd be expensive and I wanted Phil to build the team the right way, from scratch. I wished they would have done the tank without melo. Melo is too good for them to lose 60 games with. This tan is not going anywhere because there are too many stupid players on the team, basically guys not smart enough to figure out the triangle. Sigh.

What's the difference? There isn't any franchise players in next years draft. They are starting from scratch next year, only with Melo and Calderon. That is a great start. Rebuilding from scratch takes a minimum of 5 years, and even then it's not a guarantee. Be thankful for what you got, and hope Phil knows how to bring in the right pieces to put around Melo.

Done_And_Done
10-30-2014, 04:13 AM
I don't know if I can wait that long.

Stick by your squad regardless as to how many times you hit rock bottom. Bandwagoners will never truly appreciate the elation that comes when your team finally breeds success. Being a true fan is all about riding out the waves man.

Myth
10-30-2014, 03:15 PM
I don't know man, its just when I was watching that game I felt all types of flashbacks of the knicks losing and losing over and over again and I'm getting tired man. Melo act like he didn't know who he was tonight too. They are talented but act like they don't know how to play:facepalm

Told you all summer, but you didn't want to listen.

ralph_i_el
10-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Spend the entire off season slathering all over the Knicks...letting everyone know how "good" they were going to be. Attacking anyone who says otherwise.

They lose one game and now you don't care?:roll:
You're acting like a bitch.

My team played like shit too. You don't see me freaking out. That's because I spent the off season being realistic.

smoovegittar
10-30-2014, 04:32 PM
If you know anything about this game, you'll understand THIS IS NOT OUR YEAR. We'd have to step in shit to make the playoffs. We have about 6 "keepers" on this team, and the bulk of them are young and need to learn a lot.

Sit back and watch how a good team develops. Chemistry and smarts don't come overnight - and we need another "star" in the mix. We'll get some wins this year, and I know for certain after about 20 games you'll see it start to pull together. Phil Jackson is trying to reverse the trend of bad basketball and it's gonna take time. You still have some suckers on this team like J.R. Smith who are gonna sulk and go into a slump because they just can't jack up any shots they please. 2 things I'd suggest:

1.) Don't let these morons in here piss you off. Most of their teams aren't making the Finals either.

2.) Forget about the past!! I've been a fan of this team for over 40 years - the reality is they haven't been a contender since the Nineties. Look to the future and relax - we finally have some brains running the show. You're just gonna have to be patient.

They'll get it right. :cheers: