PDA

View Full Version : Is Pau Gasol the 2nd best PF in the NBA?

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:28 PM
Behind Anthony Davis? I think this is an emphatic yes

21/11 in 29 minutes on 11 shots

navy
10-29-2014, 10:29 PM
1) Davis
2) Bosh
3) Gasol

Straight facts.

Mods...

Warfan
10-29-2014, 10:33 PM
You're such a whiny bitch, are u gonna keep crap like this whenever bosh plays well this season?

Joyner82reload
10-29-2014, 10:34 PM
1. Davis
2. Bosh
3. Love

Nope

Dro
10-29-2014, 10:35 PM
You're such a whiny bitch, are u gonna keep crap like this whenever bosh plays well this season?
Yes he is......

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:35 PM

That's not even it... You're riding with the other ones right now.

Bosh played like a beast today... Loved it. Clutch as fukk, also.

I'm just here to show the heavy overreaction going on. (Joyner, Dro who actually thinks Bosh > Davis LOLWUT, Hamtaro)

You're mad at the wrong guy.

DaSeba5
10-29-2014, 10:36 PM
What is the point of this thread?

Mr Feeny
10-29-2014, 10:36 PM
1) Davis
2) Bosh
3) Gasol

Straight facts.

Mods...

Gasol > Bosh, but yeah.

BigMacAttack
10-29-2014, 10:37 PM
LeStans freaking the fvck out.

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:37 PM
What is the point of this thread?

I don't get it.... Whats the Problem with this thread? Why dont you ask what the point of the Bosh thread is?

The bias on here is disgusting :facepalm

mods

DaSeba5
10-29-2014, 10:38 PM
I don't get it.... Whats the Problem with this thread? Why dont you ask what the point of the Bosh thread is?

mods

But that thread wasn't a response to another thread with the same title. I really don't care about these rankings tbh.

Graviton
10-29-2014, 10:39 PM

I'm just here to show the heavy overreaction going on. (Joyner, Dro who actually thinks Bosh > Davis LOLWUT, Hamtaro)

Which bandwagon are you on now, you went from Heat to Cavs to now Mavs?

No need to flood the forum with nonsense threads, you are turning into slightly better version of Dubeta. Idk wtf happened to you, used to be a normal poster.

Dro

mods
The Bosh thread was a serious thread, you just don't agree with it...Much different than you retaliating like a girl with multiple threads of the same type....:confusedshrug:

Warfan

I'm just here to show the heavy overreaction going on.

I even laughed at the other thread because to me bosh clearly isn't the 2nd best pf. Even in the first page of the heat-wiz thread i said there's going to be overreactions no matter what happens. Bosh is still an all-star and a very talented player and will put up some very nice numbers this season, if you disagree with a thread doesn't mean you have to go around making bullsh1t like this.

Also don't act like if bosh played terribly and the heat lost bron stans wouldn't be spamming threads about it.

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:40 PM
But that thread wasn't a response to another thread with the same title. I really don't care about these rankings tbh.

It doesn't matter if ist a Response or not... Gasol played like a beast, like Bosh did... Whats wrong with this thread when both guys played similar, but you're not allowed to ask the same question for Gasol?

navy
10-29-2014, 10:40 PM

No need to flood the forum with nonsense threads, you are turning into slightly better version of Dubeta. Idk wtf happened to you, used to be a normal poster.
I swear JT was a good poster (for like a week) before he started hanging out with Dubeta. Dude is straight cancerous. Mods! Stop letting such scum infect our forum.

tpols
10-29-2014, 10:41 PM

pau's old.. and the knicks suck(especially frontline).

Stop trolling.

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:41 PM
I even laughed at the other thread because to me bosh clearly isn't the 2nd best pf. Even in the first page of the heat-wiz thread i said there's going to be overreactions no matter what happens. Bosh is still an all-star and a very talented player and will put up some very nice numbers this season, if you disagree with a thread doesn't mean you have to go around making bullsh1t like this.

So you still dont see the Point of this thread?

You guys freaking out over nothing :confusedshrug:

pau's old.. and the knicks suck(especially frontline).

Stop trolling.

"pau's old" is your damn Explanation? Doesn't this make it more impressive?

Dude... What happened to you as a poster?

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:44 PM
The Bosh thread was a serious thread, you just don't agree with it...Much different than you retaliating like a girl with multiple threads of the same type....:confusedshrug:

Oh, so this thread can't be serious, even though Gasol/Randolph played just aswell as Bosh?

Be honest, you just didnt know jack shit about what other Players did, and overreacted like a Girl during puberty with Bosh.

ballinhun8
10-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Damn!!

Full serious meltdown mode for AW.

Optimus Prime
10-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Calm down. They played the Knicks.

Are we gonna have a "Is Marvin Williams the 2nd best PF in the NBA?" when the Hornets play the Knicks on Sunday?

:kobe:

Dro
10-29-2014, 10:47 PM
Oh, so this thread can't be serious, even though Gasol/Randolph played just aswell as Bosh?

Be honest, you just didnt know jack shit about what other Players did, and overreacted like a Girl during puberty with Bosh.
Coulda sworn I'm not the one who made a thread like a girly b*tch...I just responded with my honest opinion which you took offense to because you're a 12 year old Lebron stan when Lebron wasn't even mentioned in the thread...Period.....

Milbuck
10-29-2014, 10:47 PM
Are you seriously suggesting that the thread with Bosh is anything close to this thread?

When Bosh tears it up...it's pretty reasonable to get excited about it, considering he's a multi-time all star PF right around his peak as a player, now in a position to be the man on a team. 2nd best PF is obviously a reach, but if Dirk regresses a bit and this performance from Bosh is the real deal (which is plausible considering, again, he's at his peak and has the team almost to himself) he could potentially be a top 5 PF this year behind AD, Blake, Love, Aldridge. Whereas Gasol at #2 is a joke. Complete joke.

Just lol at this dude melting down over a harmless little thread giving a legit star PF props.

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Coulda sworn I'm not the one who made a thread like a girly b*tch...I just responded with my honest opinion which you took offense to because you're a 12 year old Lebron stan when Lebron wasn't even mentioned in the thread...Period.....

Excuse me for interrupting your cute little overreaction thread....

Someone needed to show you how damn retarded it made you guys look.

Dro
10-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Excuse me for interrupting your cute little overreaction thread....

Someone needed to show you how damn retarded it made you guys look.
Again, I didn't make the thread, maybe you should address your hurt towards him....Isn't it past your bed time?:confusedshrug:

Go curl up with your fearless leader.......Good night.....

Mr. Jabbar
10-29-2014, 10:53 PM
bran was holding the bostrich

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Again, I didn't make the thread, maybe you should address your hurt towards him....Isn't it past your bed time?:confusedshrug:

Go curl up with your fearless leader.......Good night.....

I didnt know you'd get so sensitive to the point you get personal.. Aren't you a full blown adult?

Don't you feel stupid acting like a middle aged school Girl right now?

TheMarkMadsen
10-29-2014, 10:55 PM
bran was holding the bostrich

Why did the mods delete the bosh threads but not this?

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 11:01 PM
Why did the mods delete the bosh threads but not this?

I'm guessing because my thread proves their Point.. Overreaction.

TheMarkMadsen
10-29-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm guessing because my thread proves their Point.. Overreaction.

Except Bosh is a legit top 5 PF and has the potential to be the best to second best for stretches during the season, while Gasol isn't even close to that.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Pau is not a top 3 PF (maybe on offense).

Dumb thread

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Except Bosh is a legit top 5 PF. While Gasol isn't even close.

Bosh over Dirk isn't a given.

Real14
10-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Gasol played against a knicks team who played like a middle school team.

BuffaloBill
10-29-2014, 11:07 PM
1. Davis
2. Bosh
3. Love

Nope

I'd switch Love and Bosh but this is pretty much spot on

Imtheman
10-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Zach Randolph gets no love

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 11:11 PM
I'd switch Love and Bosh but this is pretty much spot on

Griffin :biggums:

BuffaloBill
10-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Griffin :biggums:

Hasn't played one game yet this season. Too early to tell. He's at #4 for me right now behind Davis, Bosh, and Love