PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 most overhyped players by commentators/analysts in the L

Godzuki
10-30-2014, 07:36 PM
1) Kawhi Leonard - he is THE most overrated player EVER in fantasy. NM fantasy tho, he is also ridiculously overhyped like some supeerstar amongst NBA analysts and commentators. if he actually put up like a All Star, and wasn't average role player a lot of nights, then MAYBE some of the hype is legit. But wanting max money, and Spurs about to pay it? beginning of the end of the Spurs dynasty :facepalm

2) Klay Thompson - yeah he can shoot, but dude is way too inconsistent to be hyped up the way he is. I think Van Gundy called him the best 2 way shooting guard in NBA history or some shit :wtf: he has a lot of games where he's off, i mean so does every shooter, but with the hype he gets he better be putting up 25+ pts every 2/3 games which he isn't. dude wants max money too, and if GS doesn't pay it someone will with the hype on him. too bad best shooter changes every few years, and Too bad he's not worth it :rolleyes:

3) Deron Williams - i remember when the Nets traded for him and the media circus around that move was ridiculous. like they got the best PG in NBA history :facepalm Fast forward to now, and everyone makes excuses for him like its only injuries that derailed his hype. even when he's healthy he's so iinconsistent, and so wishy washy streaky from 3, that its amazing how people see him as some top PG superstar in the league still.

Honorable mentions : Joe Johnson only because everyone now realizes he sux a few years too late. commentators/analysts seem to realize that last.

JT123
10-30-2014, 07:38 PM
1. Kobe
2. Durant
3. Bosh

SexSymbol
10-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Kawhi Leonard is a superstar talent, top 3 defender in the league.

Klay Thompson is a superstar shooter, top 10 defender in the league.

Deron sucks, nobody is overrating him anymore

BuffaloBill
10-30-2014, 07:41 PM
The Spurs have like a 83% win percentage with Kawhi in the lineup. When he came back from injury last season the Spurs went on a 20 game win streak. He may not put up great fantasy points but he's easily one of the most impactful players in the game on both ends.

dubeta
10-30-2014, 07:41 PM
1. Kobe
2. Durant
3. Bosh

:applause:

Im Still Ballin
10-30-2014, 07:44 PM
1. Kobe
2. Durant
3. Bosh
This.