PDA

View Full Version : Mchale ethers Lin

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-30-2014, 10:01 PM

Smoke117
10-30-2014, 10:05 PM
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Mchale is one of the five worst coaches in the league.

j3lademaster
10-30-2014, 10:07 PM
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Mchale is one of the five worst coaches in the league.This.

IGOTGAME
10-30-2014, 10:10 PM
Jeremy Lin thrives in chaos. He cannot play in a structure offense, he doesn't have the skills to do so. For someone who gets this Harvard pass, he isnt a very smart bball player off the ball or in terms of playing point guard.

eliteballer
10-30-2014, 10:11 PM
He's right. Dude can't run an offense.

oarabbus
10-30-2014, 10:15 PM
Very classy of McHale to shit on a former player :facepalm

After how Dragic and Lowry were treated (granted they are much better PGs than Lin), and now how Lin is treated, is anyone surprised no one wants to play in Houston? Clutch Fans released a video humiliating Lin for gods sakes.

IGOTGAME
10-30-2014, 10:17 PM

After how Dragic and Lowry were treated (granted they are much better PGs than Lin), and now how Lin is treated, is anyone surprised no one wants to play in Houston? Clutch Fans released a video humiliating Lin for gods sakes.

After watching Lin play for my team for two games, I understand the video.

YouGotServed
10-30-2014, 10:17 PM
Is this old? Anyway I don't think McHale said it with malicious intent. Still, he should not have said that publicly. Has Jeremy Lin ever said anything negative about anyone?

I mean, his fans (LOFs) are scum but Lin doesn't deserve to be outed like this. He knows how to handle himself publicly. McHale should do the same.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-30-2014, 10:18 PM
Is this old? Anyway I don't think McHale said it with malicious intent. Still, he should not have said that publicly. Has Jeremy Lin ever said anything negative about anyone?

I mean, his fans (LOFs) are scum but Lin doesn't deserve to be outed like this. He knows how to handle himself publicly. McHale should do the same.
He just said it after the LAL/Houston game

YouGotServed
10-30-2014, 10:21 PM

lol wat? I get you're upset about Lin but stop spreading misinformation. Dragic and Houston parted ways on good terms. Lowry didn't like coming off the bench for Dragic so he demanded a trade and Houston traded him.

How were they mistreated in Houston?

orange_chicken
10-30-2014, 10:24 PM
McHale doesn't have a system what does he want?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-30-2014, 10:28 PM
august 28 2014
wrong fakkit:no: :no: