PDA

View Full Version : At least Jordan was in a Wizards uniform when he embarassed himself

ProfessorMurder
10-30-2014, 11:00 PM
So the Bulls #23 jersey will always be untarnished. Bran is embarassing himself in the Cavs #23 jersey which makes it 3x as worse. :facepalm

RRR3
10-30-2014, 11:03 PM
LeBron literally isn't allowed to have a single bad game or he's the worst player ever. :rolleyes:

This board is full of ridiculous trolls and ***** with the IQ of a rock. I honestly can't believe how stupid you ******s are

SugarHill
10-30-2014, 11:08 PM
LeBron literally isn't allowed to have a single bad game or he's the worst player ever. :rolleyes:

This board is full of ridiculous trolls and ***** with the IQ of a rock. I honestly can't believe how stupid you ******s are

They do it for this reaction

Brizzly
10-30-2014, 11:08 PM
True, LeBron should just retire he is just tarnishing his rep right now

BuffaloBill
10-30-2014, 11:09 PM

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/iffygriffey3/GIFS/HHH-Angry.gif

RRR3
10-30-2014, 11:13 PM
Yeah except I'm not one of the ******-ass LeBrontards like dubeta and jt. I love LBJ's game but I also can't stand idiocy. Today is just the breaking point for me I guess. I've already been getting fed up with the overreactions

"Kobe is done" after game 1
"Kobe da bess" after game 2
"Bulls da bess"
"Knicks worst team ever"
"Westbrook goat pg"

This board is horrendous right now.

Brizzly
10-30-2014, 11:14 PM
hussh

Optimus Prime
10-30-2014, 11:16 PM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/iffygriffey3/GIFS/HHH-Angry.gif

:roll:

LeBron stans are shook. Their boy might finally be done with his freakishly athletically gifted prime.

:kobe:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-30-2014, 11:18 PM

I don't feel bad. The LeBron shit stains have been trolling everybody all summer, leading into tonight's game.

As a person who isn't particularly a fan of LeBron's, the karma is strong, but just. :cheers:

RRR3
10-30-2014, 11:22 PM
^so LeBron deserves to fail because some jackass with 346722 accounts is an obnoxious Stan of his?

This is one of the reasons I hated Kobe all these years but I'm beginning to see how stupid that is. Hopefully more people can too.

L8kersfan222
10-30-2014, 11:23 PM
^so LeBron deserves to fail because some jackass with 346722 accounts is an obnoxious Stan of his?

This is one of the reasons I hated Kobe all these years but I'm beginning to see how stupid that is. Hopefully more people can too.

You didn't see this was a copy of a thread a Lebron stan made about Kobe? lol
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357168

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-30-2014, 11:25 PM

I don't think he deserves to fail, but as someone who openly roots against him, I am quite satisfied with the results.

I'm a Clipper fan. Why should I care whether he is great? Just saying.

RRR3
10-30-2014, 11:29 PM
You didn't see this was a copy of a thread a Lebron stan made about Kobe? lol
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357168
Yeah well there are a lot of ******y LeBron Stan's on here.

@kuniva
Since when do you root against LeBron? Ive always seen you give him respect and argue for him a lot

SpecialQue
10-30-2014, 11:32 PM

No, he deserves to fail for shit like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11790930/lebron-james-says-first-game-back-cleveland-cavaliers-one-biggest-sporting-events-ever

This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever.

Every egotistical shit stain in the league deserves to get embarrassed when they say shit like this. Every single one of them. And yes, that includes Kobe.

jstern
10-30-2014, 11:34 PM
It'll be his one bad game of the year, and I'm just so glad it was against the Knicks. It's usually the other way around with these things.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-30-2014, 11:35 PM
Yeah well there are a lot of ******y LeBron Stan's on here.

@kuniva
Since when do you root against LeBron? Ive always seen you give him respect and argue for him a lot

I give him kudos for being the best player in the L (that remains to be seen this season). I've been forced to back him against a couple tards on here too - but thats as far as it goes. I have no affinity for Bron whatsoever.

RRR3
10-30-2014, 11:35 PM
No, he deserves to fail for shit like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11790930/lebron-james-says-first-game-back-cleveland-cavaliers-one-biggest-sporting-events-ever

Every egotistical shit stain in the league deserves to get embarrassed when they say shit like this. Every single one of them. And yes, that includes Kobe.
Nah. You deserve to lose if you play like shit. That's about it. So yeah Le BRon deserved to lose tonight. But this board right now...

SpecialQue
10-30-2014, 11:37 PM
Nah. You deserve to lose if you play like shit. That's about it. So yeah Le BRon deserved to lose tonight. But this board right now...

Did you not see ISH on Kobe's first game back last season, where he played like shit coming back from a fvcking injury?

That's just how this forum is. Each side gloats over the other's misfortunes, and then there's blowback when their favorite player plays like shit. Wash, rinse, repeat.

RRR3
10-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Did you not see ISH on Kobe's first game back last season, where he played like shit coming back from a fvcking injury?

That's just how this forum is. Each side gloats over the other's misfortunes, and then there's blowback when their favorite player plays like shit. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Yeah i did and Kobe didn't deserve that either (he actually looked fine to me but i only saw first half) I'm trying really hard to respect/like/be objective/at least tolerate Kobe, I wish dubeta/jt, aw, mr feeny, second2nun, mr Jabbar, ca$h, stalkerforlife, etc would do the same for Kobe/bran.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-30-2014, 11:54 PM
Yeah i did and Kobe didn't deserve that either (he actually looked fine to me but i only saw first half) I'm trying really hard to respect/like/be objective/at least tolerate Kobe, I wish dubeta/jt, aw, mr feeny, second2nun, mr Jabbar, ca$h, stalkerforlife, etc would do the same for Kobe/bran.

You don't have to root for Bean, my dude, just respect his game and what he brings to the table. Same thing I do w/ Bran.

All those guys you quoted are complete morons without an ounce of objectivity. JT being the exception as he purposely acts obtuse.

Real14
10-30-2014, 11:55 PM
Lebron sure enough embarrassed himself a lot more:oldlol:

Droid101
10-30-2014, 11:56 PM
LeBron is done.

Ai2death
10-31-2014, 12:54 AM
It's hilarious cause he shits the bed but only after talking himself up, remember last season, saying he was in for a big game against Washington. Only to play shit and take the L.

SamuraiSWISH
10-31-2014, 03:48 AM
Jordan didn't embarrass himself for the Wizards. If anything it showed his heart, and skill level to be able to compete at the level he did, perform the way he did as an old man on bad knees.

PickernRoller
10-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Lebron is cleary done. No more Wade or Bosh to carry his sorry @ss :lol :lol :lol :oldlol:

/s

Smoke117
10-31-2014, 03:57 AM
Jordan didn't embarrass himself for the Wizards. If anything it showed his heart, and skill level to be able to compete at the level he did, perform the way he did as an old man on bad knees.

:yaohappy: Queue the complimentary Swish Jordan stan post.

TimmyDuncan
10-31-2014, 04:42 AM
So the Bulls #23 jersey will always be untarnished. Bran is embarassing himself in the Cavs #23 jersey which makes it 3x as worse. :facepalm

The Heat #6 jersey is untarnished and it's the one with the more accomplishments (2 MVP, 2 FMVP, 2 championships)

Undisputed
10-31-2014, 05:50 AM
Just commenting on one thing...LeBron really should've stuck with 6. Too much heartbreak with his Cavs #23.

jayfan
10-31-2014, 08:44 AM

Just a guess, but if Lebron stans weren't so delusionally pompous as to his quality as a basketball player, you probably wouldn't see so many of these threads. :confusedshrug:

kshutts1
10-31-2014, 08:50 AM
I had an epiphany yesterday while "watching" ESPN. Whomever runs ESPN, or at least calls the shots for SC, is on this board.

The Lebron-nut-hugging is at ridiculous levels right now. I HATE baseball, and even I was disgusted that Lebron's first game back in a Cavs jersey got more coverage than game 7 of the World Series.

kshutts1
10-31-2014, 08:52 AM
Just a guess, but if Lebron stans weren't so delusionally pompous as to his quality as a basketball player, you probably wouldn't see so many of these threads. :confusedshrug:
False. Trolls will be trolls. If they can even upset one person, they will do it.

So your statement would likely be true if ALL stans would stop being "stanny". But that's not realistic.

Elosha
10-31-2014, 08:53 AM
It's just one game and Lebron will surely produce a strong statistical season, as he always does. But it is a bit embarrassing, particularly since he foolishly claimed this game was one of the biggest sporting events of all time. What the hell was he thinking?

Not a great start for the Cavs. They've got their work cut out for them, but fortunately they've got 81 more games to get it right. Here's hoping the Bulls will cut them down in the playoffs though.

riseagainst
10-31-2014, 11:17 AM
lol
dubeta and JT avoiding this thread like people avoiding ebola.

Beastmode88
10-31-2014, 11:19 AM
lol
dubeta and JT avoiding this thread like people avoiding ebola.

they're just making their own threads to drop this one. make sure we get some bumpage going :cheers:

mehyaM24
10-31-2014, 11:40 AM
he had the lowest ts% of any 20ppg scorer EVER. bu-bu, he showed heart! :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
10-31-2014, 12:06 PM
he had the lowest ts% of any 20ppg scorer EVER. bu-bu, he showed heart! :oldlol:

lol....I would love to see if any retired pro athletes 38 - 40 years old play a full NBA game...let alone do what MJ did ( I.E. still be a legit 20 - 25 PPG player)

most athletes / average person over 35 years old couldn't run 1 mile without gassing out ...

mehyaM24
10-31-2014, 12:25 PM
lol....I would love to see if any retired pro athletes 38 - 40 years old play a full NBA game...let alone do what MJ did ( I.E. still be a legit 20 - 25 PPG player)

most athletes / average person over 35 years old couldn't run 1 mile without gassing out ...
:facepalm

being retired after a year or two actually helps (assuming we are talking about athletes in their 30's). more mileage = less productivity

any perimeter player can go out, shotjacking for 20-25 ppg. can they be efficient doing it though? in jordan's case, he was THE LEAST efficient player scoring 20 ppg EVER.

Ramza
10-31-2014, 12:38 PM
Bran is DONE.

SamuraiSWISH
10-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Not playing creates rust, it doesn't help. Atrophy on the body, and your skills. Like a rusty knife. It also kills your endurance. Might help rest up legs at a certain point, but it doesn't reinvigorate the body.

Age, and health has more to do with recovery, and recovery time than anything else. When people talk about minutes logged on a player's body it makes no difference. All these guys played basketball whether in college, AAU, recreationally. Just because it wasn't in NBA games doesn't mean it doesn't count as strain on the body.

Then factoring in weight gain, or getting out of shape in that 3 year time span. That's a long time to be away from a pro game then come back to compete between the ages of 38 and 40.

Jordan put up impressive numbers given context, in a more physical era of basketball. On a bum knee by the middle of his first season back no less.

LMAO @ anyone considering that embarrassing. This wasn't Steve Nash we're talking about. Did it sully his story book finish in '98? Sure.

But Jordan was a competitor, with heart, felt he had more left in him and wanted to leave on his terms. And not on Jerry Krause for breaking up the dynasty a season or two early.

mehyaM24
10-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Not playing creates rust, it doesn't help. Atrophy on the body, and your skills. Like a rusty knife. It also kills your endurance. Might help rest up legs at a certain point, but it doesn't reinvigorate the body.

rust dwindles within time. mileage does not. this is a scientific fact.

and comparing AAU and highschool competition to the nba now? smh. nba seasons are tough because you're competing against, seemingly, the BEST athletes in the world, every night, for 82 games.

there are many athletes -kobe for example- who openly acknowledged how their mileage affected them and that they were no longer the player they once were. of course they draw some extra motivation from some kind of objective analysis (volume scoring), but in the end, there is too much evidence placed on in the areas in which they declined.

thing is, with jordan, he took 2 years off in his 30's, thus retaining much needed athleticism and quickness. jordan at 38 was really 35 in reality.

sure, you can feel proud that jordan topped his natural talent with competitiveness and toughness in staying relatively average. but we cannot ignore that he was THE least efficient perimeter scorer in history.

Droid101
10-31-2014, 01:15 PM
rust dwindles within time. mileage does not. this is a scientific fact.

and comparing AAU and highschool competition to the nba now? smh. nba seasons are tough because you're competing against, seemingly, the BEST athletes in the world, every night, for 82 games.

there are many athletes -kobe for example- who openly acknowledged how their mileage affected them and that they were no longer the player they once were. of course they draw some extra motivation from some kind of objective analysis (volume scoring), but in the end, there is too much evidence placed on in the areas in which they declined.

thing is, with jordan, he took 2 years off in his 30's, thus retaining much needed athleticism and quickness. jordan at 38 was really 35 in reality.

sure, you can feel proud that jordan topped his natural talent with competitiveness and toughness in staying relatively average. but we cannot ignore that he was THE least efficient perimeter scorer in history.
The meltdowns. :roll:

mehyaM24
10-31-2014, 01:16 PM
The meltdowns. :roll:
over what? i am merely educating swish on how mileage works. :confusedshrug: