PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances the Heat

Rodmantheman
10-30-2014, 11:39 PM
have a better record than the Cavs and would that make Lebron look bad?

DaSeba5
10-30-2014, 11:43 PM
It's possible. Miami is a defensive minded team (they should have a good one again this year), they have a proven coaching staff, a proven organization, and a team with 2 All-Stars and a solid team around them. Miami has Cleveland beat in experience outside LeBron.

Overall I think Cleveland will have the better record, but Miami is the kind of team that can beat them in the playoffs. It's too early to say. It really depends on the health of the team and how consistent players like Bosh and Cole can be. We haven't even seen McRoberts play yet, who is going to be a big part of the team.

Rodmantheman
10-31-2014, 12:00 AM
It's possible. Miami is a defensive minded team (they should have a good one again this year), they have a proven coaching staff, a proven organization, and a team with 2 All-Stars and a solid team around them. Miami has Cleveland beat in experience outside LeBron.

Overall I think Cleveland will have the better record, but Miami is the kind of team that can beat them in the playoffs. It's too early to say. It really depends on the health of the team and how consistent players like Bosh and Cole can be. We haven't even seen McRoberts play yet, who is going to be a big part of the team.

Imagine if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs that would crazy.

Real14
10-31-2014, 12:01 AM
significantly high and Lebron might demand a trade after that.

Peteballa
10-31-2014, 12:02 AM

yes

DaSeba5
10-31-2014, 12:02 AM
Imagine if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs that would crazy.

God I hope so.

Hoopz2332
02-05-2015, 02:22 PM
:oldlol:

SugarHill
02-05-2015, 02:27 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/640/962/d91.gif

hawkfan
02-05-2015, 02:29 PM

Did Salty14 really get banned.

ArbitraryWater
02-05-2015, 02:29 PM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/640/962/d91.gif