Something was telling me to draft Davis instead of Lebron :facepalm

ImKobe
10-31-2014, 02:14 AM
Kobe > Lebron in fantasy so far

Imtheman
10-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Kobe > Lebron in fantasy so far

Right?

Lebron Smh 17 points, really bron? Really?

Smoke117
10-31-2014, 02:23 AM
Only a moron would draft Davis over Lebron. You get a decent (at the very least) amount of everything from Lebron: points, rebounds, assist, 3pters, steals, a block a game, fg% etc. I dunno the stats in your fantasy, but only a retard would take Davis over Lebron.

Imtheman
10-31-2014, 02:29 AM
Only a moron would draft Davis over Lebron. You get a decent (at the very least) amount of everything from Lebron: points, rebounds, assist, 3pters, steals, a block a game, fg% etc. I dunno the stats in your fantasy, but only a retard would take Davis over Lebron.
Well so far the morons winning

Smoke117
10-31-2014, 02:30 AM
Well so far the morons winning

Why I am even responding to this...I don't know. I guess I'll say the blatant fact: It's been one game you stupid ****ing tawt.

pastis
10-31-2014, 03:34 AM
anthony davis has the future. he will surpass even durant by impact if he continous to have such monster-numbers

oarabbus
10-31-2014, 03:44 AM

Nah dude Davis is a ****ing monster. If you play 8 or 9cat (pts/reb/ast/stl/blk/3s/fg%/ft% and TO) you can lock down blocks with Davis and one other guy. He's also great at rebs, low TO, and has a nice FG%. Good ft% for a bigman as well. And likely to be within 5-8ppg of LeBron. Davis will give you steals as well. The only things he doesn't give you is 3s and assists, but you can just forego those categories and focus on all the others. Most people will pick Bron 1st but I don't think someone would be wrong to get Davis.

Imtheman
10-31-2014, 04:01 AM
Why I am even responding to this...I don't know. I guess I'll say the blatant fact: It's been one game you stupid ****ing tawt.

Reported for insulting me.

Harison
10-31-2014, 05:08 AM
Speaking about real life, if I would have to choose now either of them for the rest of their careers, I'm picking AD. His impact is nearing Lebron's, is 8 years younger, and getting better by the day.

bigkingsfan
10-31-2014, 05:20 AM

Only knock on Davis is his ability to play 80 games. He was a monster and finish ahead of Lebron last year based on AVG. He also has center eligibility which is the hardest position to fill for. For a big man, he has no weaknesses.

Magic731
10-31-2014, 06:12 AM
This guy definitely took Bron over Davis.

AirFederer
10-31-2014, 06:14 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/panic-a-lot-and-knee-jerk-react.png