PDA

View Full Version : Woj: LeBron's Team wants Mark Jackson as HC if Blatt struggles

Kidbasketball20
10-31-2014, 03:18 PM
As the season unfolds, the Klutch Sports client most are watching closest is deposed Golden State coach Mark Jackson. He has bounced agent to agent in his brief coaching career, but landing with Paul raised the suspicions of Jackson

AnaheimLakers24
10-31-2014, 03:23 PM
bran is a scumbag. already calli.g for his coaches head.

oarabbus
10-31-2014, 03:26 PM
:roll: Cavs organization overreacting harder than branstans on ISH

Beastmode88
10-31-2014, 03:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Droid101
10-31-2014, 03:28 PM
Holy shit I knew Blatt would be out but I didn't think it would be this soon.

imdaman99
10-31-2014, 03:31 PM
This is one of the reasons this ego-maniac wanted to go to Cleveland. Because 'his team' can dictate things. He is basically the GM. Riley told him and his team to pipe down if they ever released this bullshit leaks. Riley even challenged bran to to stay and try to get back to the top. And of course this beta decides to run. Very fitting of Court Jester James.

kentatm
10-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Riley also told Bran and his crew to eat shit when they wanted Spo out

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-31-2014, 03:34 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/BENXkfikk1ArK/giphy.gif

Foster5k
10-31-2014, 03:36 PM
David Blatt has a guillotine hanging above his head. He knows LeBron is the one running the show. He is just along for the ride. It seems any misstep by Blatt and he's being replaced by LeBron's #1 PR man Mark Jackson. Jackson is known for praising LeBron as the next heir to the thrown. LeBron is truly running the whole show. Incredible.

BasedTom
10-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Perfidious Lebron

JimmyMcAdocious
10-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Anything to get his ass off the air is fine by me.

DonDadda59
10-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Blatt about to be Mike Browned by Bron :lebronamazed:

I hope they start 0-4 now :D

HurricaneKid
10-31-2014, 03:45 PM
So automatically anyone that hires a Klutch agent is going to Cleveland? Weird, I though Bledsoe was on Pho still...

If it does happen I'll be really disappointed. Not because LeBron made a power play but because he made a bad one.

Mark Jackson is DREADFUL.

We'll see this offseason. If Cle signs Thompson to a bad deal it will hamstring them in bringing in guys who can actually contribute. But it will be a good indicator.

PleezeBelieve
10-31-2014, 04:07 PM
This is all true. There's a reason Jackson disnt take a job anywhere else.

This could happen off the Cavs get off to even an average start to the season.

PleezeBelieve
10-31-2014, 04:09 PM
BTW, nothing shocking or jarring about this. Blatt deserves a shot, but this ain't kiddie league... it's high stakes NBA sh*t going on now.

Its the right move if Blatt struggles like he did in Game 1

tpols
10-31-2014, 04:15 PM
Mark Jackson would be the leader and voice they need.. Because we all know brans corny scripted pre game speeches ain't getting it done.

RidonKs
10-31-2014, 04:20 PM
jackson would be a downgrade.

this team does need a more vocal leader because lebron still doesn't seem to be cutting it and there aren't any other standout players that can take on that role. jackson could provide that.

but you lose offensive strategy and planning by moving from blatt to jackson. and this team's strength is its offensive firepower.

JT123
10-31-2014, 04:21 PM
So automatically anyone that hires a Klutch agent is going to Cleveland? Weird, I though Bledsoe was on Pho still...

If it does happen I'll be really disappointed. Not because LeBron made a power play but because he made a bad one.

Mark Jackson is DREADFUL.

We'll see this offseason. If Cle signs Thompson to a bad deal it will hamstring them in bringing in guys who can actually contribute. But it will be a good indicator.
:biggums: Mark Jackson completely turned around a Warriors franchise that was the laughing stock of the league before he got there! Something tells me you are only saying he's dreadful because of the color of his skin.

RidonKs
10-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Riley also told Bran and his crew to eat shit when they wanted Spo out
this is why i don't think management is going to bend over to please lebron at this point. they have him for the next two years surrounded by a whole wack of talent. sure it was necessary to bend to his will while he was a pending free agent, but at this point, they'll probably do what they see fit and lebron's imput won't be very consequential.

Milbuck
10-31-2014, 04:28 PM
Literally the only reason they lost last night was because Lebron thought it was game 4 of the 2011 Finals :oldlol:

Lmfao at this dude and his crew overreacting worse than ISH.

Warfan
10-31-2014, 04:30 PM
Literally the only reason they lost last night was because Lebron thought it was game 4 of the 2011 Finals :oldlol:

Lmfao at this dude and his crew overreacting worse than ISH.

For real. I never seen this amount of shit over 1 fukking game. Good luck with the giant looking yoda, bran.

Dresta
10-31-2014, 04:50 PM
BTW, nothing shocking or jarring about this. Blatt deserves a shot, but this ain't kiddie league... it's high stakes NBA sh*t going on now.

Bron was the one struggling in Knicks game, not Blatt. I don't see how it's his fault that Bron kept handing the ball to the other team.

Bobcats2013
10-31-2014, 05:15 PM
:biggums: Mark Jackson completely turned around a Warriors franchise that was the laughing stock of the league before he got there! Something tells me you are only saying he's dreadful because of the color of his skin.

Mark is a great motivational speaker. There is no doubt he can get this team to work together. His ability to call plays on the field is a different story...If you like ISO Lebron/Kyrie then go for it.

I still love Mark though.

Xoush
10-31-2014, 05:35 PM
Wow, that's unexpected.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
10-31-2014, 05:38 PM
throwing the coach under the bus after one game? :kobe:

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-31-2014, 05:38 PM
LeBron already running David Blatt out of Cleveland. :oldlol:

HomieWeMajor
10-31-2014, 05:41 PM
Mark Jackson has another whore to cheat on his wife in Ohio ?

Lebronxrings
10-31-2014, 05:55 PM
looks like im not the only one who thinks blatt sucks. If he aint producing for this team, hes out. Blatt cost us the game last night with 0 ball movement and too much lebron reliance. His timeout management is also shiet.

Droid101
10-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Blatt cost us the game last night with 0 ball movement and too much lebron reliance.
Too much reliance on a guy results in that guy shooting only 15 times and having the same amount of assists as your power forward. :roll:

ctown4eva
10-31-2014, 05:58 PM
0 ball movement? Did he miss the insane over passing on every possession? It contributed to turnovers.

ArbitraryWater
10-31-2014, 05:58 PM
Mark ****ing Jackson? Is he retarded?

DetroitPistonFan
10-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Mark ****ing Jackson? Is he retarded?
You calling your idol retarded? :eek:

wakencdukest
10-31-2014, 07:08 PM

Well, that or the fact that they drafted Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, and picked up Iggy.

sportjames23
10-31-2014, 07:09 PM
This is ridiculous if true. :facepalm

sportjames23
10-31-2014, 07:11 PM
Mark Jackson would be the leader and voice they need.. Because we all know brans corny scripted pre game speeches ain't getting it done.

But not the leader they deserve.

/Commissioner James Gordon

TheMarkMadsen
10-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Lebron plays like shit and now wants his coach gone :roll: :roll:

Marchesk
10-31-2014, 08:03 PM

:coleman:

I'm assuming that was a typo.

Jesus, shouldn't the guy get a season? It takes time for a team of new players to gel. It's not like Kyrie or Love are used to having someone else be the best player on the team. It's not like any players on the Cavs outside of Lebron is used to having success. What was Miami's start in 2011? Like 9-8 after everyone said they would win 72+ games?

fpliii
10-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Mark the Evangelist :bowdown:

Kidbasketball20
11-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Bump cause of Cavs loss

DaSeba5
11-05-2014, 01:46 AM
If they do this they deserve to fail, and I will enjoy it.

Cavalier
11-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Have you seen the video of Mark Jackson preaching on a street corner? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5soxT-Vu48) Yeah...would not want that guy as my coach.

Kidbasketball20
11-06-2014, 06:58 PM
bump cause of Cavs loss

IncarceratedBob
11-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Have you seen the video of Mark Jackson preaching on a street corner? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5soxT-Vu48) Yeah...would not want that guy as my coach.
whats wrong with being a man of God?

you criticize now and yet you'll be quiet when you burn for eternity. grow up dude

Cavalier
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM
whats wrong with being a man of God?

you criticize now and yet you'll be quiet when you burn for eternity. grow up dude

Matthew 6:5-7

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words."

SwishSquared
11-06-2014, 07:34 PM
LBJ probably has taken notice that GSW looks to have tactically made a leap with Kerr in charge now. Mark Jackson is a great motivator and his players mostly enjoy playing for him, but he can't play chess against the likes of Pop, Carlisle, etc.

IncarceratedBob
11-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Matthew 6:5-7

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words."
:rolleyes:

Dude we all know Matthew was written in a weak era

Cavalier
11-06-2014, 07:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Dude we all know Matthew was written in a weak era

Peter stans are all alike. We all know Paul is the true GOAT.