PDA

View Full Version : ...This just in: This is the best Bulls team since Jordan

Im Still Ballin
10-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Inexplicably the most stacked version of the Chicago Bulls since Air Jordan was in town. Name a weakness of this team.

3 point shooting? No.
Inside scoring? No.
Defense? No.
No Lockdown defender/s? No.
No Bench? No.
Bad coach? No.

This squad literally has no weakness. They are the favorites for Larry O'Brien as of right now.

Foster5k
10-31-2014, 04:09 PM
Inb4 Cavs win by 8.

Im Still Ballin
10-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Inb4 Cavs win by 8.
I just don't see how the Cavs can beat them. They will play exactly like they did last night, very slow pace. Bulls defense will eat them alive. Not to mention JImmy Butler could play, thats not exactly good for Lebron. Derrick will murder them in transition.

JT123
10-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Agreed. The Bulls were a contender BEFORE getting Rose back. Now that they have added a plethora of lethal 3 point snipers into the mix this team is damn near unbeatable!
Championship or bust for Chicago.

Im Still Ballin
10-31-2014, 04:23 PM
Agreed. The Bulls were a contender BEFORE getting Rose back. Now that they have added a plethora of lethal 3 point snipers into the mix this team is damn near unbeatable!
Exactly. They won 50 games last year. Without all these additions. ****ing insane squad.

Jameerthefear
10-31-2014, 04:25 PM
Jeez... if Lebron manages to beat this team then... he's in another stratosphere. I'd say even winning one game vs. this stacked Bulls team is a historic accomplishment.

MrC1991
I'm more than ready and willing to have another title banner in the United Center rafters.

04mzwach
They better watch their minutes tonight because the Wolves are resting up for tomorrow night.

Im Still Ballin
10-31-2014, 04:27 PM
They better watch their minutes tonight because the Wolves are resting up for tomorrow night.
Oh you know cuh.

You know how Thibs does it. Play them hard like slaves.

RidonKs
10-31-2014, 04:30 PM
LIES :no: :mad: :wtf:

c'mon now they weren't contenders. they were an above average team that was never going to advance very far because they couldn't score.

but i really do like the look of the bulls. gasol looks like he could turn into a great addition on a reasonable contract. the new forward shooters look savvy already. the whole team is under thibbs' whip. brooks was a solid signing. butler and gibson were playing like maniacs in preseason. snell still looks like crap... but he doesn't need to get many minutes since kirk can slide over to the two.

only questions are

a) derek rose
b) the league might just be too competitive now. the bulls are definitely contenders but if i were a betting man, i'd put more money on the spurs and cavs right now. around the same as the thunder.

if i could pick a team to end up wining tho, i think i'd prefer it to be the bulls. well next to the raptors.

ballinhun8
10-31-2014, 04:36 PM
The damage control is real serious with these Bron stans

Real14
10-31-2014, 04:46 PM
The damage control is real serious with these Bron stans
Most definitely :lol

Droid101
10-31-2014, 04:56 PM
The damage control is real.

necya
10-31-2014, 05:12 PM
with Rose healthy, it could have been something to see. i hope he won't be bothered by his knee anymore.
strong team, hope to see a better game than last night. cavs played like shit against the knicks

r0drig0lac
10-31-2014, 05:13 PM
true

ArbitraryWater
10-31-2014, 05:51 PM
Superstar? Check
MVP Candidate? Double Check
3 All-Star Level Players? Check
6th Man Caliber? Check
Loaded Role Players/Bench? Check
Top 5 Coach? Check
Youth and Experience? Check
Inside Scoring? Check
Outside Scoring? Check
Interior Defense? Check
Perimeter Defense? Check

Stacked Team :applause:

Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers will surely dominate the East the next few Years... Hopefully we'll get some exciting ECF's.

RoundMoundOfReb
10-31-2014, 05:55 PM
Bulls are unbelievably stacked

Lebronxrings
10-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Superstar? Check
MVP Candidate? Double Check
3 All-Star Level Players? Check
6th Man Caliber? Check
Loaded Role Players/Bench? Check
Top 5 Coach? Check
Youth and Experience? Check
Inside Scoring? Check
Outside Scoring? Check
Interior Defense? Check
Perimeter Defense? Check

Stacked Team :applause:

Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers will surely dominate the East the next few Years... Hopefully we'll get some exciting ECF's.
this

kenuffff
Inexplicably the most stacked version of the Chicago Bulls since Air Jordan was in town. Name a weakness of this team.

3 point shooting? No.
Inside scoring? No.
Defense? No.
No Lockdown defender/s? No.
No Bench? No.
Bad coach? No.

This squad literally has no weakness. They are the favorites for Larry O'Brien as of right now.

derrick rose's knees, the spurs .

Lebronxrings
The bulls are obviously the favorites to win the east. No excuses.

Droid101
10-31-2014, 06:00 PM
This thread is so embarrassing.

ballinhun8
10-31-2014, 06:04 PM
Lmfao these trolls are so hilarious.

imdaman99
10-31-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm not gonna front, a couple of these trolls are hilarious (im_still, dubeta) but there's also a few unbearably unfunny ones (jt24, roundmound)

ArbitraryWater
10-31-2014, 06:10 PM
You can really hand pick trolls like ballinhun here who don't like compliments to their "own team" but would rather disparage someone like LeBron :oldlol:

JUDGE WITNESS
10-31-2014, 06:11 PM
so if lebron drops 40 in a win what does that make the cavs :lol

Beastmode88
10-31-2014, 06:12 PM
The bulls are obviously the favorites to win the east. No excuses.

The odd makers all say Cav's winning. They have no excuse.

BIZARRO
10-31-2014, 06:40 PM
No doubt this is the best Bulls team since MJ. Pau looked great the other night and is such an awesome fit for this team. Taj and Jimmy Buts are killers, D-Rose looking good, bench is more than solid, Noah is Noah, and additions like Brooks were perfect.

Such great D, underrated ball movement, great attitude on that team overall.

The thing I'm most scared of is injuries really. They play so hard for Thibs, inevitably it seems that someone is always going down. But if they can stay relatively healthy come playoff time I like their chances.

ballinhun8
10-31-2014, 06:45 PM
You can really hand pick trolls like ballinhun here who don't like compliments to their "own team" but would rather disparage someone like LeBron :oldlol:

I'll gladly take compliments from known, quality plasters. Unlike you who suck up to any bandwagon you can hop on to get your green bars. Go back to the BTE bruh.

And funny, you bring up me bashing lebron yet most of what I do here is slay you trolls left and right.

Genaro
10-31-2014, 06:46 PM
And this is the best Cavs of all time.

Im Still Ballin
10-31-2014, 07:02 PM
Oh you know cuh.

ArbitraryWater
10-31-2014, 07:04 PM
I'll gladly take compliments from known, quality plasters. Unlike you who suck up to any bandwagon you can hop on to get your green bars. Go back to the BTE bruh.

And funny, you bring up me bashing lebron yet most of what I do here is slay you trolls left and right.

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/gif386.gif

hiphopfan777
10-31-2014, 08:58 PM
Bulls are trash. Lebron made them soil their diapers four times with him beating them. Bulls are l ebrons bitch since he entered the league. So they lost to the trash wizards in playoffs last season. How embarasing

Lebronxrings
10-31-2014, 09:05 PM
Bulls are trash. Lebron made them soil their diapers four times with him beating them. Bulls are l ebrons bitch since he entered the league. So they lost to the trash wizards in playoffs last season. How embarasing
when they are up against lebron yes :applause:

But they still a top team of the decade and clear favorites.

dubeta
10-31-2014, 09:42 PM
5 star thread from a 5 star poster

Foster5k
10-31-2014, 10:55 PM
Inb4 Cavs win by 8.
Damn. I was off by two points. Cavs won by 6. :oldlol: