PDA

View Full Version : how can anyone take the NBA seriously after that counted bucket by irving?

theaussieguy
10-31-2014, 10:28 PM
thats straight up a joke, just lmao

Mr.Kite
10-31-2014, 10:30 PM
adam silver

IncarceratedBob
10-31-2014, 10:30 PM
read the rule book kiddo

theaussieguy
10-31-2014, 10:31 PM
read the rule book kiddo
delusional

Magic731
10-31-2014, 10:34 PM
That was the correct call...

KyrieTheFuture
10-31-2014, 10:35 PM
Cause that's how the rules work...

CavaliersFTW
10-31-2014, 10:36 PM
That play will be uploaded, you can rewatch it, it was the right call, Gibson on the Bulls fell the fuark asleep it's his own damn fault. Kyrie so slippery on that play he even fooled you poor Bulls fans ayyy lmaoo. Stay safe in Chiraq tonight :oldlol:

zoom17
10-31-2014, 10:48 PM
It was the right call quit overreacting.

gts
10-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Former executive VP of the NBA sys...

Stu Jackson ‏@StuJackson32
That game tying play by Kyrie just gave continuation fouls a bad name.

sportsfan76
10-31-2014, 10:58 PM
That was the correct call...

He made the 10 mins after he was fouled:facepalm

Kaspah
10-31-2014, 11:06 PM
Got fouled on the elbow

Took 2 steps towards rim

Lay up

Continuation?!!!!

Fcking absolute bullshit. Disgusting.

How do you get fouled on the elbow, and get a layup, and it's considered continuation????

CavaliersFTW
10-31-2014, 11:06 PM
Tristan Thompson did

Kaspah
10-31-2014, 11:13 PM
That shits so whack

Refs saved cavs

We were up 5, then Kyrie gets bullshit continuation, then lebron gets fouled on an inbound and gets free throws. Tied game.

When right before Kirk hinrich was on fcking fire knocking down 3s and step backs.

Shits absolutely disgusting

tamaraw08
10-31-2014, 11:17 PM
Got fouled on the elbow

Took 2 steps towards rim

Lay up

Continuation?!!!!

Fcking absolute bullshit. Disgusting.

How do you get fouled on the elbow, and get a layup, and it's considered continuation????
but. but Kyrie something something and Cavaliers sumpting fans/posters said it was the right call.:D
They are not biased, are they?:confusedshrug:

funnystuff
10-31-2014, 11:18 PM
Any American sport has behind the scenes instances the public will never know about, I thought this was known?

Same exact thing goes for our government. Powerful, yet more corrupt than a communist nation.

tamaraw08
10-31-2014, 11:20 PM
Former executive VP of the NBA sys...

Stu Jackson ‏@StuJackson32
That game tying play by Kyrie just gave continuation fouls a bad name.

It's amazing that Reggie Miller also supports this stupid judgment calls all because it stipulated that the fouled player didn't dribble anymore:facepalm
They can take 2 steps, double pump the shot etc etc that it should be counted. :rolleyes:

Magic731
10-31-2014, 11:24 PM
Gibson should have wrapped him up.

JT123
10-31-2014, 11:26 PM
but. but Kyrie something something and Cavaliers sumpting fans/posters said it was the right call.:D
They are not biased, are they?:confusedshrug:
And you aren't biased? :oldlol:
btw, the announcers ALL agreed it was the correct call.

cruthikai352
10-31-2014, 11:27 PM
Continuation should only be if you are fouled while in a gather or in shooting motion

Kaspah
10-31-2014, 11:28 PM
This dude got fouled on the elbow

15ft away from the rim

He took two steps towards the rim

Gathered

Threw up a lay up

That's continuation

Okay.

Crystallas
10-31-2014, 11:30 PM
Yep, REALLY bad call. Like, nothing blocking the refs vision, extra step, bad call.

CavaliersFTW
10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpeHeOp0niE

nba_55
10-31-2014, 11:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpeHeOp0niE

That's the right call. What are they complaining about?

JT123
10-31-2014, 11:40 PM
Continuation should only be if you are fouled while in a gather or in shooting motion
If you want the rules changed you need to contact the league office.

JT123
10-31-2014, 11:41 PM
That's the right call. Why are people complaining about?
You know why they are complaining. They thought they were gonna get to make troll threads about Lebron all night, but instead it is US doing the trolling! :pimp:

El Gato Negro
10-31-2014, 11:43 PM
That's the right call. What are they complaining ?
Bulls got nothing to complain a about, there only defense tonight was hack the cavs and they got away with it for four quarters.

WadeBronDonJuan
10-31-2014, 11:58 PM
So if the NBA is rigged, who's bright idea was it to make the NBA Finals go only 5 games and have the SPURS beat the HEAT?

You see, your whole argument just got sh*t on with one question.

Stuff happens. Bad calls get made. But overall, the team that deserves to win, almost always win.

Pointguard
11-01-2014, 01:56 AM
I asked at the beginning of the year if there were any rule changes and this might be one of them. I really don't know if I'm right here but players have been shooting the ball immediately after a bump for at least ten years. But this might have been changed??? The Bulls didn't come out and play defense the way they can. Dunleavy was put in the game to give Lebron confidence.

JT123
11-01-2014, 01:59 AM
I asked at the beginning of the year if there were any rule changes and this might be one of them. I really don't know if I'm right here but players have been shooting the ball immediately after a bump for at least ten years. But this might have been changed??? The Bulls didn't come out and play defense the way they can. Dunleavy was put in the game to give Lebron confidence.
I've seen plays EXACTLY like Kyrie's and 1 a million times over the last few seasons. Only people upset about it are butt hurt Bulls fans and Lebron haters.

AcquiringSteak
11-01-2014, 02:05 AM
ball doesnt touch the ground, its 1 single play: drive the ball, foul, 2 steps and in

Big Cheese
11-01-2014, 02:14 AM
If the ball doesnt touch the ground after the foul its a continuation.

You should be blaming gibson for not giving any kind of effort to stop kyrie from getting such an easy and 1. He should of wrapped him up after the whistle. Low BBIQ play by Gibson

UK2K
11-01-2014, 02:19 AM
So if the NBA is rigged, who's bright idea was it to make the NBA Finals go only 5 games and have the SPURS beat the HEAT?

You see, your whole argument just got sh*t on with one question.

Stuff happens. Bad calls get made. But overall, the team that deserves to win, almost always win.

You can rig a game and still lose ya know?

Its not like its an exact science. Nobody knew the Heat would completely roll over and take it up the ass like they did.

GatorKid117
11-01-2014, 02:24 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/HighlevelPoorBuffalo.gif

Continuation is wack....

Xsatyr
11-01-2014, 02:24 AM
Those are the rules and here is another example although this one did not take as long to develop.

http://youtu.be/M4FgJKCxbV8?t=2m34s

theaussieguy
11-01-2014, 04:07 AM
im not even a bulls fan, I wanted cavs to win but im also a realist, they certainly didn't deserve to win.

Magic731
11-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Whether it's a good rule or not is irrelevant. By the rule book, that is continuation and Kyrie deserves the three point play. I don't get why people are whinging about this. It was the correct call.

LEFT4DEAD
11-01-2014, 05:37 AM
im not even a bulls fan, I wanted cavs to win but im also a realist, they certainly didn't deserve to win.
How you "deserve" to win a basketball game? WTF man??? :wtf: Id be glad to see your explanation on this.
Its not a ****ing soccer game where 1 goal can make you winner. Its a ****ing basketball game where teams are scoring over 100 points. Cavs were up whole game and you are saying they didnt deserve it. How pathetic life for a Bulls fan must be seeing Lebron beat you year after year after year, and you still act like tough guys, and the guy still beats you, and it will be like that till retirement. Get a life shithead.

poido123
11-01-2014, 05:45 AM
How you "deserve" to win a basketball game? WTF man??? :wtf: Id be glad to see your explanation on this.
Its not a ****ing soccer game where 1 goal can make you winner. Its a ****ing basketball game where teams are scoring over 100 points. Cavs were up whole game and you are saying they didnt deserve it. How pathetic life for a Bulls fan must be seeing Lebron beat you year after year after year, and you still act like tough guys, and the guy still beats you, and it will be like that till retirement. Get a life shithead.

Woah calm down. :hammerhead:

We are more concerned about injuries than if we can beat Cleveland in the playoffs.

The call seemed strange when I first saw it being so far out from the basket, but I'm more disappointed taj didn't wrap him up.

Anyways, 2nd game of the season, long way to go.

josh99
11-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Tough loss sure, but don't blame it on the refs, that was the correct call.

theaussieguy
11-01-2014, 06:41 AM

ur telling me to get a life, i posted one sentence and u posted an essay of rage. Now thats what I call rich. Also your reading comprehension is a little off considering I mentioned in the very post you responded too that I wanted the cavs to win so how do you figure I am a bulls fan. Bulls deserved to win because the Cavs showed no guts in that last quarter and only won because of the whistle.

UMAD

ImKobe
11-01-2014, 06:45 AM
Bulls own damn fault it happened, Taj single-handedly cost them the game in crunch time with his stupid fouls...

I think there was like 27 seconds left in the game and they had 10+ seconds on the clock in the 4th, they go for a quick mid-range jumper and miss, Irving gets the and-1 to tie the game... if they just ran the clock out and took a buzzer shot, maybe the Cavs are not in the position to win? Or how about fouling before they take a shot to send them to the line for 2 FTs and force them to foul you?

Bad execution down the stretch, no way around it.

LEFT4DEAD
11-01-2014, 07:23 AM
ur telling me to get a life, i posted one sentence and u posted an essay of rage. Now thats what I call rich. Also your reading comprehension is a little off considering I mentioned in the very post you responded too that I wanted the cavs to win so how do you figure I am a bulls fan. Bulls deserved to win because the Cavs showed no guts in that last quarter and only won because of the whistle.

UMAD
No Im not mad. Im just amazed how stupid all of Bulls fans are. Every game that you lose to Lebron' team, every series every ****ing year you have some excuse for it. Its getting sad now. The same thing happens when somebodys comparing some player to Jordan. You just go full butthurt mode and cant accept the facts. And right now, the fact is that your team isnt beating Lebron till he retires.

So shity people didnt deserve Jordan in their teams history at the first place. You are right there on top with Kobetards as the most stupid and butthurt fans right now.

kurple
11-01-2014, 07:54 AM
That play will be uploaded, you can rewatch it, it was the right call, Gibson on the Bulls fell the fuark asleep it's his own damn fault. Kyrie so slippery on that play he even fooled you poor Bulls fans ayyy lmaoo. Stay safe in Chiraq tonight :oldlol:
OP's play was the right call, but the refs handed Cleveland the win. no question about it

poido123
11-01-2014, 07:57 AM
No Im not mad. Im just amazed how stupid all of Bulls fans are. Every game that you lose to Lebron' team, every series every ****ing year you have some excuse for it. Its getting sad now. The same thing happens when somebodys comparing some player to Jordan. You just go full butthurt mode and cant accept the facts. And right now, the fact is that your team isnt beating Lebron till he retires.

So shity people didnt deserve Jordan in their teams history at the first place. You are right there on top with Kobetards as the most stupid and butthurt fans right now.

Okc has an NBA team and Seattle do not.

Deal with it asswipe. :pimp:

theaussieguy
11-01-2014, 08:47 AM

well thats just like, you know, your opinion...mannn

LEFT4DEAD
11-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Okc has an NBA team and Seattle do not.

Deal with it asswipe. :pimp:
Is that a new reason why you lost to Cavs last night???

Sakkreth
11-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Good call, boneheaded foul.

Dresta
11-01-2014, 09:43 AM
It's literally impossible to take the NBA seriously whenever Lebron is involved. Lebron + NBA = WWE

Frozen1
11-01-2014, 09:46 AM
The refs were not even subtle with the rigging for cleveland in the 4th quarter.

Weak reach in fouls, offensive fouls, the bullshit play of kyrie. Disgusting.

SwayDizzle
11-01-2014, 09:52 AM
There was no rigging at the end of the 4th in this game. The Bulls made one critical mistake by having Gibson shoot a long range 2 during the final minute, when they should have taken a timeout to come up with a smarter play. Kirk was on fire and single handedly brought the game to the Cavs. He should have made a drive to the rim instead of that shit shot Gibson took. Irving's and-1 was perfectly legal and the play that won the Cavs the game.

Optimus Prime
11-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Bulls choked that game away. Pau should have been on the floor instead of Taj. Taj shouldn't have returned to the game. Simple as that.

rule1223
11-01-2014, 10:05 AM
the rigging was real but that was the right call on the continuation

ArbitraryWater
11-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Um, that was a RULE BOOK continuation... I can't believe you clowns are bitching about it. Take the hating goggles off, son.

ArbitraryWater
11-01-2014, 10:17 AM
well thats just like, you know, your opinion...mannn

Nah, its a fact... LeBron shits on the Bulls every year, and you guys are the masters at making excuses :applause: