PDA

View Full Version : How many alphas

Mr.Kite
10-31-2014, 10:32 PM
would be inbounding the ball with 3.9 seconds left for the game winner?

IncarceratedBob
10-31-2014, 10:33 PM
You're a dumb ass. You deserve every penny of student loan debt that you get. You can't ****ing read. You can't ****ing reason. I question the admissions boards at these expensive universities that are letting ya'll in. These are the dumbest ****ing replies I've ever read. You can't ****ing think at all. And you're too lazy to figure shit out. I don't even know how you people figure out how to sign up for student loans. How have you all graduated high school... (well, we all know that's just a bullshit cakewalk). If you can't figure this shit out before graduation, you won't be able to figure out anything in a real world workplace. No one will hire you because you're useless. You can't think. You can't do. Your degree is useless. Your debt is useless. You're useless.

Mr.Kite
10-31-2014, 10:34 PM
You're a dumb ass. You deserve every penny of student loan debt that you get. You can't ****ing read. You can't ****ing reason. I question the admissions boards at these expensive universities that are letting ya'll in. These are the dumbest ****ing replies I've ever read. You can't ****ing think at all. And you're too lazy to figure shit out. I don't even know how you people figure out how to sign up for student loans. How have you all graduated high school... (well, we all know that's just a bullshit cakewalk). If you can't figure this shit out before graduation, you won't be able to figure out anything in a real world workplace. No one will hire you because you're useless. You can't think. You can't do. Your degree is useless. Your debt is useless. You're useless.

graduated, paid off $150k in debt in 3 years.

You fail