PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook tells fan to 'Watch your mouth n***a'

UK2K
11-01-2014, 01:12 AM
http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/10/31/russell-westbrook-clippers-fan/

So is he suspended? I know the NFL was trying to clean up the league by enforcing a sort of 'language ban' that prohibits the use of the word n***er, but have not heard anyone being punished yet.

What if it was Mike Dunleavy who said it? What if Kevin Love said it?

Are the fans going to boycott the Thunder now because Westbrook uses racial slurs? I doubt it. Typical.

IncarceratedBob
11-01-2014, 01:13 AM
A is fine. It's the hard -er that is frowned upon.

Budadiiii
11-01-2014, 01:16 AM
No one is safe in the presence of an alpha male.

That guy shut his trap quick. Westbrook would have killed that dude.

Bobcats2013
11-01-2014, 01:17 AM
:bowdown: Spoken like a true OG in the making

UK2K
11-01-2014, 01:18 AM
A is fine. It's the hard -er that is frowned upon.

I don't think its fine at all. Sterling was run out of town and had his property taken from him, and I don't think he said either version of the word.

Westbrook probably wont miss any game time (if it wasn't for his injury), may be fined a small amount depending on how many people see the video.

So no, its not fine.

Its trashy no matter who says it.

Chuckbrook
11-01-2014, 01:31 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/64/6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05b cc67011a212df0.jpg

SyRyanYang
11-01-2014, 02:53 AM
I don't think its fine at all. Sterling was run out of town and had his property taken from him, and I don't think he said either version of the word.

Westbrook probably wont miss any game time (if it wasn't for his injury), may be fined a small amount depending on how many people see the video.

So no, its not fine.

Let me give you a hint: Sterling's skin colour.

iamgine
11-01-2014, 03:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Tl158mHTvNE/U0nxiNUrYGI/AAAAAAAARiA/DKaQ-YiarRI/s1600/lol.png

SamuraiSWISH
11-01-2014, 03:46 AM
Classy.

Brokenbeat
11-01-2014, 03:53 AM

So no, its not fine.

Kinda just looks like horrid defense.

White dude should have stripped him instead of jumping at nothing.

So what if Westbrook said "watch your mouth, white dude" instead? Just wondering since you posted this a few minutes ago in another thread. Is it ok because you're white?

UK2K
11-01-2014, 04:06 AM
So what if Westbrook said "watch your mouth, white dude" instead? Just wondering since you posted this a few minutes ago in another thread. Is it ok because you're white?
Is white dude derogatory? News to me. I used white dude because you can easily spot the white dude on the court, just as I use 'black dudes' when talking about suspects at work, because it eliminates everyone who isn't black.

Had he said cracker, yeah, I'd be just as upset as when he said ni**a.

That's an ignorant word used by ignorant people, and he needs to be punished accordingly, just as if someone white had said it.

That, or this farce of equality is just that, a farce.

Brokenbeat
11-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Is white dude derogatory? News to me. I used white dude because you can easily spot the white dude on the court, just as I use 'black dudes' when talking about suspects at work, because it eliminates everyone who isn't black.

That's an ignorant word used by ignorant people, and he needs to be punished accordingly, just as if someone white had said it.

You could've just said his number, or better yet... called him Pau, lol. Wouldn't that have been easier since there were quite a few "white dudes" on the court at the time?

Besides, the word ***** has a different connotation when it's used in this context, and you know that. Stop trying to turn it into something that it obviously isn't. Besides, Westbrook is from LA, and you're probably from Indiana since most people don't move there intentionally. Maybe you just don't 'get' it, and maybe it's not for you to 'get' anyway.

Edit: Which "white dude" was it? I'm super confused now...

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/57929f36881400da1070697af1d87f38.gif

chosen_one6
11-01-2014, 04:34 AM

There's a video of Kobe saying it too. Should he be punished too?

Get the f*ck outta here with that soft ass Dwight Howard shit n(gga

UK2K
11-01-2014, 05:58 AM
You could've just said his number, or better yet... called him Pau, lol. Wouldn't that have been easier since there were quite a few "white dudes" on the court at the time?

Besides, the word ***** has a different connotation when it's used in this context, and you know that. Stop trying to turn it into something that it obviously isn't. Besides, Westbrook is from LA, and you're probably from Indiana since most people don't move there intentionally. Maybe you just don't 'get' it, and maybe it's not for you to 'get' anyway.

Edit: Which "white dude" was it? I'm super confused now...

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/57929f36881400da1070697af1d87f38.gif
The white guy who played horrible defense.

I could have used his number, but viewing the video on my phone, its kind of hard to tell.

But since its not a big deal, maybe I should walk through Compton saying 'howdy ni**a' to everyone I see? That'd be wrong? Of course it'd be wrong.

Scream equality, but, there's clearly certain people being treated a certain way based on skin color. I thought that's what MLK was marching for?

UK2K
11-01-2014, 05:59 AM
There's a video of Kobe saying it too. Should he be punished too?

Get the f*ck outta here with that soft ass Dwight Howard shit n(gga
Yes, absolutely.

Teach a whole generation of young black kids that its okay to call each other derogatory names.

That's why the league will come down so hard for domestic abuse or fights or arguing an official's call. To teach kids not to behave that way.

Mr Exlax
11-01-2014, 01:38 PM
If I call you a nicca then you have the right to call me one back.

sportjames23
11-01-2014, 01:41 PM
No one is safe in the presence of an alpha male.

That guy shut his trap quick. Westbrook would have killed that dude.

This is why he is known as GOATbrook. :bowdown:

NattyPButter
11-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Who cares... only a white racist male will get all butt hurt over a black man using the N word.

Ramza
11-01-2014, 02:19 PM
That was Alpha as fvck :applause:

wakencdukest
11-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Who gives a shit? That's how the brothers talk, part of the culture.

UK2K
11-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Who gives a shit? That's how the brothers talk, part of the culture.
Drugs and crime and dropping out of school is part of 'their' culture too...

But you're right, who gives a shit?

I can't believe nobody in this thread has agreed that nobody of any color should be saying the N word.

Feel so bad for young black children when that's what they see and try to emulate. Good luck getting a job by saying 'what's up n*gga' to your boss. Unreal.

UK2K
11-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Who cares... only a white racist male will get all butt hurt over a black man using the N word.

You sound like you're trash. I feel for your family, and god forbid your children.

3ball
11-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Drugs and crime and dropping out of school is part of 'their' culture too...

But you're right, who gives a shit?

I can't believe nobody in this thread has agreed that nobody of any color should be saying the N word.

Feel so bad for young black children when that's what they see and try to emulate. Good luck getting a job by saying 'what's up n*gga' to your boss. Unreal.
your post implies you might be mildly autistic, because clearly, when guys say that word, there is an understanding there that you are apparently missing and/or incapable of understanding.

also, blame slavery for the drugs, crime and dropping out of school - what other reason could there be for the disproportion between races?

the mesiah
11-01-2014, 03:02 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/10/31/russell-westbrook-clippers-fan/

So is he suspended? I know the NFL was trying to clean up the league by enforcing a sort of 'language ban' that prohibits the use of the word n***er, but have not heard anyone being punished yet.

Are the fans going to boycott the Thunder now because Westbrook uses racial slurs? I doubt it. Typical.
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll.gif

Hittin_Shots
11-01-2014, 03:24 PM
your post implies you might be mildly autistic, because clearly, when guys say that word, there is an understanding there that you are apparently missing and/or incapable of understanding.

also, blame slavery for the drugs, crime and dropping out of school - what other reason could there be for the disproportion between races?

Yes because all slaves were black, maybe thinking slavery happened to my ppl so I can just blame that for my drugs, crime and schooling is a problem.

Yankstar
11-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Blacks reclaimed the word and gave it a meaning beyond what white people originally intended. That's why Rus using this is completely different to Stern or some white man. He is empowering his race, like rappers :applause:

Taller than CP3
11-01-2014, 04:09 PM
I know Westbrook is an alpha and total beast on the court, but he's one of the last guys that should be saying niggah. The guy dresses like a white man from the 1970's. Westbrook looks like he belongs on that show Leave It To Beaver. He's a crackah, not a niggah.

zoom17
11-01-2014, 04:14 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll.gif

Classic gif:lol

buddha
11-01-2014, 04:16 PM
when are old white people gonna realize ni66a is a different word than ni66er

colts19
11-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Blacks reclaimed the word and gave it a meaning beyond what white people originally intended. That's why Rus using this is completely different to Stern or some white man. He is empowering his race, like rappers :applause:
I have seen several respected black people say that they didn't like other blacks using the word ni66ga. People like Bill Cosby and Colin Powell. But what do they know about being a successful black person. Choose a path Cosby and Powell or Rappers. Really

Akhenaten
11-01-2014, 06:01 PM

It's like me making fat jokes about my sister, or women calling other women bitches.

an outsider can't call my sister fat or I'm at they neck, I can call her fat all day cause I'm her brother, you're not "in the circle" you cant so what I do it what it is

nor can I as man call a woman a bitch even if in a joking manner (unless I'm a homo) and get away with it

grown folks understand and accept double standards abound thorough MANY aspects of life

only lil piss ant pseudo-intellectual, forum nerd kid thinks he's being clever or novel by pointing out some injustice in pale skinned people not being allowed to use the N word

find the nearest cliff and jump off it OP

NattyPButter
11-01-2014, 06:39 PM
You sound like you're trash. I feel for your family, and god forbid your children.

location Indianapolis...shouldn't you be out their rioting with your redneck ppl instead of participating in a race bait thread?

33teeth
11-01-2014, 06:43 PM
location Indianapolis...shouldn't you be out their rioting with your redneck ppl instead of participating in a race bait thread?

Wow. Someone from Ohio casting stones at another location. Now I've seen everything. :roll:

3ball
11-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Yes because all slaves were black, maybe thinking slavery happened to my ppl so I can just blame that for my drugs, crime and schooling is a problem.
you never answered the question i asked...

what is the reason for the the lower socio-economic status of blacks compared to whites in this country?

NattyPButter
11-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Wow. Someone from Ohio casting stones at another location. Now I've seen everything. :roll:

if you google Indianapolis whites riot you would get the point.

Hittin_Shots
11-02-2014, 08:53 AM
you never answered the question i asked...

what is the reason for the the lower socio-economic status of blacks compared to whites in this country?

dunno, I'm not in 'this country' so maybe you should say America before I start talking about Australia.