11-01-2014, 02:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmqbBQMzsM&t=1m40s
:biggums:

SpanishACB
11-01-2014, 03:11 PM
never seen a :biggums: run fast?

sammichoffate
11-01-2014, 03:25 PM
never seen a :biggums: run fast?He's 6'11, that's some David Robinson shit right there

ImKobe
11-01-2014, 03:27 PM
ROY

god damn he looks athletic, and his moves on offense are smooth as hell, I love his touch

this kid is gonna have a good career

chocolatethunder
11-01-2014, 03:49 PM
ROY

god damn he looks athletic, and his moves on offense are smooth as hell, I love his touch

Have you seen him play? Smooth is not a word I would use to describe his offensive game. It's about as awkward as can be. He's about as fast as anyone and can jump about as high as anyone but he's far from smooth on offense.

IncarceratedBob
11-01-2014, 03:53 PM
His motor is unparalleled in todays NBA, from my time watching NBA only Rodman compares. His offensive game is really raw but if you watch a college game of his you can see how far he's come already. He's gonna be a special player, 15/15/5 with elite defense in a couple of years.

chocolatethunder
11-01-2014, 06:10 PM
His motor is unparalleled in todays NBA, from my time watching NBA only Rodman compares. His offensive game is really raw but if you watch a college game of his you can see how far he's come already. He's gonna be a special player, 15/15/5 with elite defense in a couple of years.
He will never average 15/15/5. He might have a great career but I don't think he'll ever average 5 blocks in a season or 15 boards. He's a weak rebounder right now because he's still very thin and gets tossed around like a rag doll. He could average 15 pts eventually. I like him and I'm glad he's on the Sixers but I try and stay realistic.

IncarceratedBob
11-01-2014, 06:12 PM
He will never average 15/15/5. He might have a great career but I don't think he'll ever average 5 blocks in a season or 15 boards. He's a weak rebounder right now because he's still very thin and gets tossed around like a rag doll. He could average 15 pts eventually. I like him and I'm glad he's on the Sixers but I try and stay realistic.
In a few years the Sixers aren't gonna need any offense from him, they should have more than enough guys to score the ball. Leaving Noel to have a Joakim Noah-esque role where he just does the dirty work. I think 15 rebs is possible, but only time will tell.

ImKobe
11-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Have you seen him play? Smooth is not a word I would use to describe his offensive game. It's about as awkward as can be. He's about as fast as anyone and can jump about as high as anyone but he's far from smooth on offense.

Dude chill, he's 2 games into his NBA career. He's showing flashes right now, it's potential. Prime Noel gonna be :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

chips93
11-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Dude chill, he's 2 games into his NBA career. He's showing flashes right now, it's potential. Prime Noel gonna be :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

so what makes you say his offensive game is smooth?

it was even more robotic at kentucky

ImKobe
11-01-2014, 06:54 PM
so what makes you say his offensive game is smooth?

it was even more robotic at kentucky

It's getting better... He looked much worse on O in Kentucky, he's been putting in work and has been improving his touch around the rim, I watched him in Kentucky.

The progress is there and it's his rookie season.. He's not going to be David Robinson out there but he'll give you 12/10 a game this season with 3 blocks a game.... You could basically class him as a taller Dwight Howard. Howard ain't got no smooth touch either but he gets them to go, has no jumper and his post moves are rather robotic, but his athletic dominance makes him a tough cover for most defenders. I see the same thing going on with Noel.

Now the question is, how consistent is he going to be and can he remain healthy? Obviously, he's not going to beast on this horrible Philadelphia team, but he's going to have some nice games. Philly gonna have a 2nd consecutive ROY.

Cocaine80s
11-01-2014, 06:59 PM
It's getting better... He looked much worse on O in Kentucky, he's been putting in work and has been improving his touch around the rim, I watched him in Kentucky.

The progress is there and it's his rookie season.. He's not going to be David Robinson out there but he'll give you 12/10 a game this season with 3 blocks a game.... You could basically class him as a taller Dwight Howard. Howard ain't got no smooth touch either but he gets them to go, has no jumper and his post moves are rather robotic, but his athletic dominance makes him a tough cover for most defenders. I see the same thing going on with Noel.

Now the question is, how consistent is he going to be and can he remain healthy? Obviously, he's not going to beast on this horrible Philadelphia team, but he's going to have some nice games. Philly gonna have a 2nd consecutive ROY.
taller dwight howard?

the fvck bro? Dwight is 260 lbs of muscle. Noel is like 200 lbs lol. How can you even compare them, that extra inch of height dont mean shit

El Kabong
11-01-2014, 09:14 PM
ROY

Yea, I watched him in the Bucks game. Looked very impressive, Sixers could be dangerous if both he and Embiid turn out.

chocolatethunder
11-01-2014, 09:40 PM
In a few years the Sixers aren't gonna need any offense from him, they should have more than enough guys to score the ball. Leaving Noel to have a Joakim Noah-esque role where he just does the dirty work. I think 15 rebs is possible, but only time will tell.
You said he would average 15 points not me. If you look at the list of player who have averaged 15 rebounds over the last 10 years and that list is quite small. Noel is too skinny and he'll never average 15 boards.

TylerOO
11-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Im not impressed for some reason.