PDA

View Full Version : Which Jordans are these?

ArbitraryWater
11-01-2014, 05:33 PM
https://vine.co/v/OMBiJeqDnBg

...CRYING.... I actually am crying...

Nevaeh
11-01-2014, 05:44 PM
They look like a variation of the AJ 7s, minus some color details

http://www.air-jordansonline.com/images/ajshoes/aj7/jordan-7-original-og-olympics-white-midnight-navy-true-red-shoes.jpg

Mr Feeny
11-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Can't understand a syllable that he's saying. Could either of you give me the word-for-word transcript and explain why its funny?

thx

IncarceratedBob
11-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Can't understand a syllable that he's saying. Could either of you give me the word-for-word transcript and explain why its funny?

thx

Transcript: man what jordan dees is man jordan ain een made it to the goal yet he still runninnn jumpin

English translation. Hey what Jordans are these? On the logo Jordan is still running and jumping, he hasn't even made it to the goal yet.

ArbitraryWater
11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Transcript: man what jordan dees is man jordan ain een made it to the goal yet he still runninnn jumpin

English translation. Hey what Jordans are these? On the logo Jordan is still running and jumping, he hasn't even made it to the goal yet.

:roll:

Dr Hawk
11-01-2014, 06:07 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
11-01-2014, 06:11 PM
man which Jordans dees here man, Jordan aint even made it to the goal yet he still runnin n jumpin

=

Which Jordans are these? On the logo Jordan hasn't even made it to the Goal yet and is still running and jumping.

Akhenaten
11-01-2014, 06:29 PM
looks like current Jordan all old and decrepit

RedBlackAttack
11-01-2014, 07:08 PM
I think he's saying, "and junk" at the end, not "and jumpin'" but I could be wrong. Either way, :oldlol: .

Xsatyr
11-01-2014, 07:13 PM
He has to be from Texas. It took me years to correct my speech but there is still some vestige of my roots left when I talk.