PDA

View Full Version : The league isn't the same without KD

SyRyanYang
11-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Never thought I'd say this since I used to hate him with passion, but the way he improves year after year is truly astonishing.

I'm so sick of this age-old Bron v.s Bean thing, the truth is, they both suck.
Lebron is a mentally weak beta who can't score in half court against good defense.
Kobe at his 19th season and 36 yo is still a ball-hogging, no passing, inefficient chucker he always is, and this is coming from a big fan of his.

I don't care if Durant was beta at times and defers to Goatbrook, he's still going to be a better package than bron&bean ever was.

Richesly
11-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Durant is neither alpha nor beta. He is the Omega.

IGOTGAME
11-01-2014, 06:38 PM
don't think anyone misses kd except thunder fans

Smook A.
11-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Wrong. I miss him, and im a Rockets fan. KD is top 2 player in the NBA and he dominates the court whenever he plays. I'm certain a ton of non-Thunder fans miss KD too.

ImKobe
11-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Kobe doesn't pass? 7 assists bruh

navy
11-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Its only been two games

SyRyanYang
11-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Kobe doesn't pass? 7 assists bruh

He's too ball-dominant, should let Lin dominate the ball and let the offense come to him.

ImKobe
11-01-2014, 06:48 PM
He's too ball-dominant, should let Lin dominate the ball and let the offense come to him.

He only took 15 shots last game and he's played off ball plenty...Lin can't run the offense consistently all game with this supporting cast. Kobe's forced to do a lot on O because the team otherwise won't keep up with the opposing team's scoring. 3rd quarter was the most unselfish I've seen Kobe be in a long while...I don't think he took one shot, had like 4 assists in the quarter.

SyRyanYang
11-01-2014, 06:51 PM
He only took 15 shots last game and he's played off ball plenty...Lin can't run the offense consistently all game with this supporting cast. Kobe's forced to do a lot on O because the team otherwise won't keep up with the opposing team's scoring. 3rd quarter was the most unselfish I've seen Kobe be in a long while...I don't think he took one shot, had like 4 assists in the quarter.

Sure, he had those moments in the first game too, and the times before he was injured. But more than often he went back to the old chucking mode, esp. when the game is on the line.
There is nothing wrong with being Alpha, but he gotta realize he isn't what he used to be and can't take over games anymore.

Cocaine80s
11-01-2014, 06:53 PM
didnt even notice tbh

Lebronxrings
11-01-2014, 06:56 PM
well thunder games have gotten quiet without the chirping of the whistles... so i guess so

J Shuttlesworth
11-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Honestly hasn't made me notice too much. Cavs, Clippers, Bulls, Knicks, Suns, Spurs, and other teams have been really enjoyable to watch.

Now that OKC doesn't have Westbrook though, I think i'll start to really notice that they're gone

r0drig0lac
11-01-2014, 07:03 PM
well thunder games have gotten quiet without the chirping of the whistles... so i guess so
:lol

ArbitraryWater
11-01-2014, 07:04 PM

:roll:

TylerOO
11-01-2014, 07:27 PM

This. I miss Big Dusty Russy.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Months without BOTH KD and Russ is a HUGE blow for the league. I'm hoping they come back better and stronger.

raprap
11-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Didn't notice and don't care really. Im more disappointed that Westbrook is out again. :(

MellowYellow
11-01-2014, 07:46 PM

When Lebron or KD get dimes, its "unselfish". If Kobe gets dimes, he's "selfish" and "ball dominant". Makes absolutely no sense.