PDA

View Full Version : I ****ed up my autograph moment with Javale McGee tonight....

Budadiiii
11-02-2014, 01:05 AM
So this tall, lanky, bum with a blank expression on his face, walks out of the tunnel with his wireless Beats headphones, red colored, and right as he's about to go warm up, I bother him for an autograph.

He reaches out his hand, so I hand him some pamphlet, which was handed to me as I walked into the arena, and had him sign the Nuggets roster.

He grabs the sharper from me, but the lid was still on. He manages to pop the lid off with one hand, but this is when it gets awkward, because I reached for the pen with my right hand, and then the lid with my left, and eventually drop the pen and he had to pick it up. :facepalm

He didn't seem distraught or annoyed, he was just blank. Guy doesn't have a single brain-cell left with all the pot he smokes. But it was still insanely awkward and embarrassing for me.

I also managed to have a small convo with Nate Robinson. I tower over this dude... and his teeth has a full set of braces. He legit looks like a 17 year old, and honestly isn't even that good of a hooper. As I watched him warm-up, I realized I could easily have become an NBA player because of how much better than him I am..... but thats neither here nor there

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 01:07 AM
How was the Halloween party simon?

SugarHill
11-02-2014, 01:07 AM
:roll:

Cocaine80s
11-02-2014, 01:08 AM
op is definitely stalkerforlife

eriX
I also managed to have a small convo with Nate Robinson. I tower over this dude... and his teeth has a full set of braces. He legit looks like a 17 year old, and honestly isn't even that good of a hooper. As I watched him warm-up, I realized I could easily have become an NBA player because of how much better than him I am..... but thats neither here nor there

you should try out for the NBA draft next year.

Budadiiii
The one from yesterday?

I didn't go. Stayed home sick.

stalkerforlife
11-02-2014, 01:09 AM
So this tall, lanky, bum with a blank expression on his face, walks out of the tunnel with his wireless Beats headphones, red colored, and right as he's about to go warm up, I bother him for an autograph.

He reaches out his hand, so I hand him some pamphlet, which was handed to me as I walked into the arena, and had him sign the Nuggets roster.

He grabs the sharper from me, but the lid was still on. He manages to pop the lid off with one hand, but this is when it gets awkward, because I reached for the pen with my right hand, and then the lid with my left, and eventually drop the pen and he had to pick it up. :facepalm

He didn't seem distraught or annoyed, he was just blank. Guy doesn't have a single brain-cell left with all the pot he smokes. But it was still insanely awkward and embarrassing for me.

:roll:

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 01:33 AM
why not were there many hot babes going bro

Deuce Bigalow
11-02-2014, 01:52 AM
Damn you missed out on the modern day Wilt Chamberlain man

tomtucker
11-02-2014, 03:25 AM
you should have asked him out to dinner, some nice Chipotle