PDA

View Full Version : If i told you that a 36 year old, in his 20th season would average

Imtheman
11-02-2014, 02:54 AM
28 ppg this year (on pace). Would you believe me?

Derivative
11-02-2014, 02:56 AM

Any star can average 28ppg when disregarding FG% and winning.

miggyme1
11-02-2014, 02:57 AM

yep i would believe u if u also told me he was playing on the worst team in the nba. good night

Bless Mathews
11-02-2014, 02:58 AM
:facepalm

DFish24
11-02-2014, 02:58 AM
GOAT longevity, only Kareem compares.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-02-2014, 02:59 AM
come on cuzzz Karl Malone #longevity dropping 20+ ppg at 39 :pimp:

Smook A.
11-02-2014, 03:01 AM
19th*

miggyme1
11-02-2014, 03:04 AM
Partially true.. :applause:

I can see Kobe averaging these numbers with a good roster though.. needs help. I don't see any start (outside of LeBron) carrying this team to the playoffs in the West.

wtf? u think lebron is gonna carry the cavs to the playoffs??? lmao...yea its past my bedtime...the most stacked team in the league and lebrons carrying them.smh

Smook A.
11-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Yup.. but lets be real.. if healthy Kobe can very well average these numbers in his 20th season. Let that sink in for a moment. 27ppg in his 20th season. :eek:
If he averages 27 next season then he'll be the GOAT of consistency

miggyme1
11-02-2014, 03:09 AM
You ok ? Read what I said.. time for you to hit the hay b. :facepalm

hell no..lebron couldnt even carry the lakers to the playoffs..u crazy

Imtheman
11-02-2014, 03:10 AM

You going to act like Kobe wasn't averaging 27-28 ppg when he won back 2 back in 09 & 10

brandonislegend
11-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Considering Kobe is the only Laker other teams know is a threat...28ppg is impressive dude was hitting fadeaways over 2+ people in the third like nothing. Not everyone could do that.

DonDadda59
11-02-2014, 03:13 AM
come on cuzzz Karl Malone #longevity dropping 20+ ppg at 39 :pimp:

And he actually had a positive impact on the Jazz's record. They were still winning and a playoff squad.

Bean's just out there chucking and bringing literally nothing else to the table. He was -30 tonight (worst on the team) in the +/- column.

Imtheman
11-02-2014, 03:16 AM
And he actually had a positive impact on the Jazz's record. They were still winning and a playoff squad.

Bean's just out there chucking and bringing literally nothing else to the table. He was -30 tonight (worst on the team) in the +/- column.

Malone had help. Kobe doesn't.

Get out of here with that ish son

Clyde
11-02-2014, 03:17 AM

Pretty sure he wants to win.

RidonKs
11-02-2014, 03:18 AM
those are amazing numbers, and represent probably kobe's greatest accomplishment

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 03:18 AM
He WANTS to win, but he doesn't know the BEST way for them to win.

Clyde
11-02-2014, 03:22 AM
He WANTS to win, but he doesn't know the BEST way for them to win.

What did he have to say?

Cocaine80s
11-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Partially true.. :applause:

I can see Kobe averaging these numbers with a good roster though.. needs help. I don't see any start (outside of LeBron) carrying this team to the playoffs in the West.
Durant easily could take this team to the playoffs

UtahJazzFan88
11-02-2014, 03:27 AM
Certainly nothing to sneeze at, but who else is going to score on this garbage Lakers team? But props to Kobe. They aren't getting any wins though.

raprap
11-02-2014, 03:28 AM
4 games.

Imtheman
11-02-2014, 03:31 AM
4 games.
So? He's been averaging over 25 ppg his whole career. What makes you think he won't this year?

Inferno
11-02-2014, 03:34 AM
**** the people hating on Kobe for taking too many shots and/or being inefficient. Who actually ****ing watched today's game?

DonDadda59
11-02-2014, 03:35 AM
Malone had help. Kobe doesn't.

Get out of here with that ish son

Malone's 'help' was a 38 year old John Stockton and filler :lol

It took Kobe 28 shots to get 28 points and he had a -30 impact for the Lakers. In the 3 games that he's taken over 15 shots, LA has lost by an average of over 20 points. The only game that was competitive was the one against the Clippers where he took 15 shots (the same # as Jordan Hill, who has been LA's best player the past few games).

He's also a massive defensive liability at this point. He's literally doing nothing but chucking his way to Lakers blowout losses at this point. Doesn't rebound, doesn't get assists, plays no defense.

But if he had a 38 year old John Stockton...

:oldlol:

Fawker
11-02-2014, 03:51 AM
0-4. on pace for 0-82

T_L_P
11-02-2014, 04:09 AM

It took Kobe 28 shots to get 28 points and he had a -30 impact for the Lakers. In the 3 games that he's taken over 15 shots, LA has lost by an average of over 20 points. The only game that was competitive was the one against the Clippers where he took 15 shots (the same # as Jordan Hill, who has been LA's best player the past few games).

He's also a massive defensive liability at this point. He's literally doing nothing but chucking his way to Lakers blowout losses at this point. Doesn't rebound, doesn't get assists, plays no defense.

Under-appreciated post.

Mr Feeny
11-02-2014, 04:15 AM

These kids don't understand Kobe's drive man:facepalm

Only pu$$Y's like Lebron, Durant, and Duncan would defer when their shot isn't falling or when one of their teammates has the the hot hand. Kobe is an alpha. He does what he does.:applause:

T_L_P
11-02-2014, 04:17 AM
These kids don't understand Kobe's drive man:facepalm

Only pu$$Y's like Lebron, Durant, and Duncan would defer when their shot isn't falling or when one of their teammates has the the hot hand. Kobe is an alpha. He does what he does.:applause:

And Kobe's the one saying he's jealous of Tim.

Wonder what Tim's thoughts are on Kobe's situation. Do you think he'd be up for switching? I mean, that extra money is good, but is it worth holding back tears on the bench?

Mr Feeny
11-02-2014, 04:22 AM
And Kobe's the one saying he's jealous of Tim.

Wonder what Tim's thoughts are on Kobe's situation. Do you think he'd be up for switching?

Err...that was sarcasm. Nobody with a fully functioning brain would consider Kobe's decisions, whether it be alienating teammates off the court, or hero ball on the court, to be smart.

Nobody except Magic 32, I'm kobe, coldsoul, 20four, 24 coin (who I'm convinced, are all the same person )

raprap
11-02-2014, 04:34 AM
So? He's been averaging over 25 ppg his whole career. What makes you think he won't this year?
Stop overreacting.

nnn123
11-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Umm...yeah except we are 4 games into the season and he is not averaging 28 ppg this year.

My prediction is he has one of his "patented" Kobe months in November - averages 30 ppg, exerts every last bit of energy that he has to prove a point - and then pops his knee on Dec 2

pastis
11-02-2014, 04:44 AM

dirk also. same age,but im pretty sure that dirk and his spirit would make lakers better than with kobe

bdreason
11-02-2014, 04:49 AM
He can't keep this pace.

bdreason
11-02-2014, 04:51 AM

Not in the West he couldn't.

Flush
11-02-2014, 04:58 AM
Empty stats ain't meaning something.

T_L_P
11-02-2014, 04:58 AM
Err...that was sarcasm. Nobody with a fully functioning brain would consider Kobe's decisions, whether it be alienating teammates off the court, or hero ball on the court, to be smart.

Nobody except Magic 32, I'm kobe, coldsoul, 20four, 24 coin (who I'm convinced, are all the same person )

On a serious note: no current NBA player could take this team to the Playoffs.

It's horrible. And Byron Scott without an elite PG should not be an NBA coach.

jstern
11-02-2014, 05:01 AM
While Kobe scored 28 points in his last game, he's averaging 24.75 PPG for the season. He's also shooting around 40 and 41%.

But this is an example of why Kobe stans make people not cheer for Kobe. He could miss ten shots in a row, hit a nice fade away, and the reaction is "OMG, THE GOAT, WOW." And just exaggerate what he's done. Not efficient, but dominant. Here 24.75 PPG becomes 28 PPG in a stans eyes. Everything else becomes irrelevant. Defense, turnovers, FG%, not passing to the wide open man is all irrelevant, lets all celebrate that he's averaging 28ppg*

Keno
11-02-2014, 05:08 AM

pretty much this. not even close to impressive.

nnn123
11-02-2014, 05:11 AM
Way to stay optimistic.. wishing for a career ending injury to a 1st ballot HOF. Jordan stans are pathetic. :facepalm

Lol who said I'm wishing for a career ending injury you f@ggot, I've been in awe watching Kobe play the way he has the last few games.

I'm just saying it's not good for a 36 year old coming off an achilles injury to overexert. It's not that hard to predict what is coming

pauk
11-02-2014, 06:21 AM
I would say 24.8 ppg on ~22 FGA and ~40% FG is very much extremly believable........ even at the age of 100.....

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2014, 09:30 AM
then I know he must have chucked his way there, and his team must have sucked

SpanishACB
11-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Considering Kobe is the only Laker other teams know is a threat...28ppg is impressive dude was hitting fadeaways over 2+ people in the third like nothing. Not everyone could do that.

like nothing?

he's missing more than he's making

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Hard to compare a big to a small.. also Malone was practically spoon fed points by Stockton.

It's really not.. You just compare the impact of each individual.

Psileas
11-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Hard to compare a big to a small.. also Malone was practically spoon fed points by Stockton.

Which, therefore, makes Stockton's playmaking at least equally impressive to Kobe's scoring. :applause:

lilteapot
11-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Chris Copeland is 3rd in 3pters per game this season

WATCH OUT STEPH CURRY

christian1923
11-02-2014, 12:20 PM

If he's such a defensive liability then why did they have him guarding cp3?

STATUTORY
11-02-2014, 12:24 PM
I would say 24.8 ppg on ~22 FGA and ~40% FG is very much extremly believable........ even at the age of 100.....

:roll: :roll: :roll: bran belucky to put up 20 points by 2020

russwest0
11-02-2014, 12:25 PM
The hate Kobe gets by the media and some fans (mostly media sheep) is unreal.

The guy is in his 20th season and playing on two bum knees and he's still better than 95% of the league.

AlphaWolf24
11-02-2014, 12:52 PM

:lol ..bringing up Karl Malone and impact??

Dude played on a great team for 20 years with arguably the greatest PG in the History of the NBA....

and his career is defined by countless moments of putting up empty stats and disappearing in 4th quarters and crunchtime....

seriously....people used to harp on Kevin Garnett for turning into a ghost in Minnesota...Karl Malone was 100% worse and he played on great teams nearly his whole career...

Keep shooting Kobe......Jordan is next....then the Mailman.....

2EZ.....2EZ

Artillery
11-02-2014, 12:57 PM
:lol ..bringing up Karl Malone and impact??

Dude played on a great team for 20 years with arguably the greatest PG in the History of the NBA....

and his career is defined by countless moments of putting up empty stats and disappearing in 4th quarters and crunchtime....

Pretty much described Kobe this year. Putting up empty stats on the worst team in the NBA is nothing to brag about. Kobe's impact stats are going to be brutal this year.

DonDadda59
11-02-2014, 01:02 PM
If he's such a defensive liability then why did they have him guarding cp3?

I don't know, Byron Scott is a masochist? :confusedshrug:

Here are the facts... The Lakers are giving up 118 PPG (last in the league), they have a DRTG of 122.2 (worst in the league). And I know what you're thinking 'buh buh buh... it's Kobe's terrible teammates that are causing the team to be so terrible defensively'.

Wrong.

WRONG.

Kobe on the court drtg: 132.7
Kobe off the court drtg: 100.0

With Bean sitting on the sidelines, they're a solid defensive squad. When he's on the court... they're literally the worst defensive team of all time :oldlol:

Artillery
11-02-2014, 01:08 PM

Here are the facts... The Lakers are giving up 118 PPG (last in the league), they have a DRTG of 122.2 (worst in the league). And I know what you're thinking 'buh buh buh... it's Kobe's terrible teammates that are causing the team to be so terrible defensively'.

Wrong.

WRONG.

With Bean sitting on the sidelines, they're a solid defensive squad. When he's on the court... they're literally the worst defensive team of all time :oldlol:

Kobe's defense has always been shitty(RAPM has proven this time and time again) but this is historically bad right here. Holy shit, everybody's lighting up Kirby right now. Dude is DONE.

Burgz V2
11-02-2014, 01:14 PM
anyone who can score 27 ppg, bad team or not, is worthy of some praise.

the fact that he 36 years old should make you stand up and give this guy a salute.

RRR3
11-02-2014, 01:15 PM

Wrong.

WRONG.

:eek:

AlphaWolf24
11-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Pretty much described Kobe this year. Putting up empty stats on the worst team in the NBA is nothing to brag about. Kobe's impact stats are going to be brutal this year.

yup "this year"....

hasn't played a real NBA game in over a year..

ruptured his Achilles...

19th season at 36 years old...

Hasn't played real games with most of his teammates before...

yes..he has played bad in the 4th in the past 2 games....but not for lack of trying.

His shot is falling short....but he is still able to get his shot off clean against PHX , CS and LAC...

so ask ourselves why is he struggling in the 4th.....

#1.Game slippage from not playing last season...he is inconsistent right now....a tale tale sign of not used to playing a real NBA game and trying to get the feel back

#2. Fatigue....he is still getting used to playing a full NBA game....at 36 years old the body may fatigue faster and recover slower

reasons to believe he will improve...

#1. He looks the same physically as he always has....he keeps in shape year round and even though he was injured he still looks like he kept in amazing cardio/physical shape.

#2. He works consistently on his shot....his shot is just a little short right now....he needs to understand why...most likely he can fix his shot through repetition...

christian1923
11-02-2014, 01:27 PM

Wrong.

WRONG.

What a skewed stat you're using. Obviously it's going to be higher when he's on the floor. When's he is in, so are the other teams 1's.. No shit their rating will be worse going against Blake griffin cp3 and deandre. And no shit the teams rating will be better when they're going against hawes, Crawford, and whoever else on the clippers bench

DonDadda59
11-02-2014, 01:35 PM
What a skewed stat you're using. Obviously it's going to be higher when he's on the floor. When's he is in, so are the other teams 1's.. No shit their rating will be worse going against Blake griffin cp3 and deandre. And no shit the teams rating will be better when they're going against hawes, Crawford, and whoever else on the clippers bench

What is your point exactly? :confusedshrug:

Are you arguing that Bean is a good defensive player with a positive impact on the Lakers' D? Forget the stats (which speak volumes mind you)... let's use the eye test. When Ariza was making him stumble and fall all over the place with simple jab steps, were you thinking 'wow, Kobe still got it!'?

Oh No Kooobe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNy_Idv4oxs) :(

Maybe this? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDLDX10L4OU)

Does he pass the eye test? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
11-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Dondadda with no regard for kobetard life

chazzy
11-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Lol Don is a vulture just rooting for Kobe's failure since MJ's been gone. Literally doesn't have a team or root for a positive outcome

PieceOfFelt
11-02-2014, 01:46 PM

Wow, that's some logic there...

christian1923
11-02-2014, 01:51 PM
What is your point exactly? :confusedshrug:

Are you arguing that Bean is a good defensive player with a positive impact on the Lakers' D? Forget the stats (which speak volumes mind you)... let's use the eye test. When Ariza was making him stumble and fall all over the place with simple jab steps, were you thinking 'wow, Kobe still got it!'?

Oh No Kooobe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNy_Idv4oxs) :(

Maybe this? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDLDX10L4OU)

Does he pass the eye test? :confusedshrug:
Im not saying he's a good defensive player. But he's still solid enough to get the CP3 assignment, he's certainly not a liability.

I'm sorry you expect lock down defense, 55% shooting and a 4-0 record from kobe. I didn't know you thought so highly of him.

Fact is, he's still a top 10 player. You look like a fool hating at this point, he's fresh off two surgeries making thESE young players look like fools. Wait till he gets fully in groove lol

RRR3
11-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Kobe is NOT still top 10

Top 10 skilled sure. Top 10 all time quite possibly. But not top 10 NOW.

Andrew Wiggins
11-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Im not saying he's a good defensive player. But he's still solid enough to get the CP3 assignment, he's certainly not a liability.

I'm sorry you expect lock down defense, 55% shooting and a 4-0 record from kobe. I didn't know you thought so highly of him.

Fact is, he's still a top 10 player. You look like a fool hating at this point, he's fresh off two surgeries making thESE young players look like fools. Wait till he gets fully in groove lol

top 10 player? :lol

I<3NBA
11-02-2014, 02:15 PM
While Kobe scored 28 points in his last game, he's averaging 24.75 PPG for the season. He's also shooting around 40 and 41%.

But this is an example of why Kobe stans make people not cheer for Kobe. He could miss ten shots in a row, hit a nice fade away, and the reaction is "OMG, THE GOAT, WOW." And just exaggerate what he's done. Not efficient, but dominant. Here 24.75 PPG becomes 28 PPG in a stans eyes. Everything else becomes irrelevant. Defense, turnovers, FG%, not passing to the wide open man is all irrelevant, lets all celebrate that he's averaging 28ppg*
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Dro
11-02-2014, 02:15 PM
I think he has been great so far.....Not sure why people are hating on him......

AirFederer
11-02-2014, 02:20 PM
My god, he's the opposition's best weapon :eek:

Wrong.

WRONG.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-02-2014, 02:23 PM
I think he has been great so far.....Not sure why people are hating on him......

Great is a stretch. He's been good on offense (some of his highlights have been spectacular, ie. that baseline dunk versus the Clippers). On the defensive end, Kobe has been nothing short of atrocious. Bean is making Harden look like Scottie Pippen out there man. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
11-02-2014, 02:43 PM
He didn't get his career avg. to 25ppg until like his 6th or 7th season.

Mr Feeny
11-02-2014, 02:52 PM

Wrong.

WRONG.

AR these numbers accurate?? Omg:eek:

Dro
11-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Great is a stretch. He's been good on offense (some of his highlights have been spectacular, ie. that baseline dunk versus the Clippers). On the defensive end, Kobe has been nothing short of atrocious. Bean is making Harden look like Scottie Pippen out there man. :oldlol:
I mean on offense mostly and for being as old as he is, and he's trying to get his team involved but they're pretty bad......

aj1987
11-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Are you guys ****ing serious? The guy is 36, has a surgically repaired achilles tendon, and a broken leg. He has been in the league for 19 years. Of course, he's not going to average 28 PPG on 46%. He's putting up neat 25 PPG on 41%, which is ****ing impressive. You all are ****ing idiots, if you expect a 19 year vet to put up anything better than 25 PPG on 41%.

Mr Feeny
11-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Are you guys ****ing serious? The guy is 36, has a surgically repaired achilles tendon, and a broken leg. He has been in the league for 19 years. Of course, he's not going to average 28 PPG on 46%. He's putting up neat 25 PPG on 41%, which is ****ing impressive. You all are ****ing idiots, if you expect a 19 year vet to put up anything better than 25 PPG on 41%.

What the f is this guy on?
Calm down mate. Feks sake

AirFederer
11-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Lol the **** doesn't he take a lower check, get a real team and come of the bench for 15 ppg on 48%?

Dat ego :facepalm

aj1987
11-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Lol the **** doesn't he take a lower check, get a real team and come of the bench for 15 ppg on 48%?

Dat ego :facepalm
Why would he take a huge paycut, when he's still capable of averaging 25 PPG on 41%? Dude is playing with garbage. Put a decent roster around him, the Lakers would definitely make the playoffs.

AirFederer
11-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Why would he take a huge paycut, when he's still capable of averaging 25 PPG on 41%? Dude is playing with garbage. Put a decent roster around him, the Lakers would definitely make the playoffs.

25 on 41% is very bad.

It's actually horrible when combined with zero defence

Kobe's time is over, no disrespect.

GimmeThat
11-02-2014, 03:45 PM
I would say, 15, and maybe up to 18 mil per year if the market is bad wouldn't be bad.

even if the guy never played on my team before.

mehyaM24
11-02-2014, 03:46 PM
He's putting up neat 25 PPG on 41%, which is ****ing impressive.

if you expect a 19 year vet to put up anything better than 25 PPG on 41%.
low iq post

in what realm is 25ppg on 41% shooting WITH NO DEFENSE "impressive"? sure kobe scoring 25 a night is a great feat for him - but basketball is a team sport. his inefficient scoring, lack of playmaking and bad defense has been one of the lakers' BIGGEST problems.

aj1987
11-02-2014, 03:50 PM
low iq post

in what realm is 25ppg on 41% shooting WITH NO DEFENSE "impressive". sure kobe scoring 25 a night is a great feat for him - but basketball is a team sport. his inefficient scoring, lack of playmaking and bad defense has been one of the lakers' BIGGEST problems.
He's in his 19th season and 36, coming off of 2 injuries. Also, it's just a 4 game sample. Are you forgetting that LeBron's average is 27 on 42% for the season? At 29 years old....

Andrew Wiggins
11-02-2014, 03:50 PM
not taking a paycut is exactly the reason he doesn't have a decent roster around him :lol

Mr Feeny
11-02-2014, 03:52 PM

Are you completely drunk or do you just not understand the first thing about basketball?
:biggums:

What the heck am I am reading? This may be one of the worst posts I've ever seen on here and that's saying something.
Why should a man being paid 24 million dollars a year take a paycut bc.....He can average 25 PPG on 41%fg

FEK ME. JUST FEK ME.:facepalm

Mr Feeny
11-02-2014, 03:54 PM
He's in his 19th season and 36, coming off of 2 injuries. Also, it's just a 4 game sample. Are you forgetting that LeBron's average is 27 on 42% for the season? At 29 years old....

You realize that it's you who brought up the stats and then dismissed them when the other posters turned them around on you on the basis that it's only a four game sample.

You brought up stats and then said the stats don't mean as much because it's a four game sample.
This is genius right here.

Andrew Wiggins
11-02-2014, 03:56 PM
You realize that it's you who brought up the stats and then dismissed them when the other posters turned them around on you on the basis that it's only a four game sample.

You brought up stats and then said the stats don't mean as much because it's a four game sample.

it's so stupid, it hurts :roll:

mehyaM24
11-02-2014, 04:04 PM

smh. kobe stans are borderline skitzo. i mean, why bring up lebron and his numbers like they are relevant here? dude is still in his prime. still playing defense, passing, rebounding - the whole 9.

what an awful retort.. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2014, 04:07 PM

Huh? Great? You're tating him on a curve them, right?

6-17, 11-25, 6-15, 12-28.... "Great" stans crack me up :oldlol:

And if those stats by Dadda are accurate, holy shit :eek:

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2014, 04:08 PM

Holy shit... Aj should stick to talking Heat only. Dude is embarrassing :oldlol:

RRR3
11-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Some of you are idiots. Aj is clearly not a Kobe Stan and he defends LeBron plenty. He was just using LeBron as a point of reference: it's still early

#number6ix#
11-02-2014, 04:51 PM
I'm impressed... He may not be producing wins but it sure is entertaining that 3rd quarter last night was sweet

Dro
11-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Huh? Great? You're tating him on a curve them, right?

6-17, 11-25, 6-15, 12-28.... "Great" stans crack me up :oldlol:

And if those stats by Dadda are accurate, holy shit :eek:
So I'm a Kobe stan right.........anyone on this site can tell you that would be a joke.....:rolleyes:

Insecure Lebron "stans" crack me up. Not allowed to compliment any other player in the NBA besides Lebron......And don't dare compliment one of his contemporaries...

I don't give a sh*t about his FG% in this context. He's 36 years old coming off of 2 serious, possibly career ending injuries. Everybody who claims they are an NBA fan should have respect for that. He's able to still get his shot off cleanly, he's just missing, partly because of fatigue. Nobody out there still can stop him and he's done a good job imo of getting his teammates involved. When he gets tired of seeing them fumble the ball out of bounds like idiots, he's tried to take over a few times, so what...And he's still very athletic for his age...Yes, I think he's played great considering the circumstances........You're just too busy trimming Lebron's pubic hair to notice...

aj1987
11-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Are you completely drunk or do you just not understand the first thing about basketball?
:biggums:

What the heck am I am reading? This may be one of the worst posts I've ever seen on here and that's saying something.
Why should a man being paid 24 million dollars a year take a paycut bc.....He can average 25 PPG on 41%fg

FEK ME. JUST FEK ME.:facepalm
:facepalm

Dude got offered 2 years and $48M. Why is he going to give that up? Are you seriously blaming him taking the money? Still, the Lakers went after Melo and it didn't work out obviously. Here, Kobe himself weighs in on his salary:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11702415/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-players-overpaid-owners

Kobe taking a paycut would help with what exactly? As I said, they tried going after Melo, but failed. Even the addition of Melo wouldn't have done a lot of good. The whole Laker squad sucks ass and their lottery pick is out for the season.

I didn't "dismiss" the stats, you stupid turd. He just got back to playing basketball after 2 years. I'm saying that a 4 game sample is too small to gauge his efficiency. He's going to improve him efficiency as the season progresses. LeBron will average 27 this season, but is his shooting % gonna be at 42%? Likewise, Kobe is going to average 25 PPG and his efficiency will go up.

Holy shit... Aj should stick to talking Heat only. Dude is embarrassing
You should stick to BTE and rep whoring, kid.