PDA

View Full Version : Americans react to rugby (RUGBY IS CRAZY!!!)

NZStreetBaller
11-02-2014, 06:17 AM
US commentators just said that the @AllBlacks were better than the @chicagobulls of the nineties #highpraiseindeed

http://www.therock.net.nz/Americans-react-to-the-All-Blacks-demolishing-USA-74-6/tabid/1455/articleID/31248/Default.aspx

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 06:18 AM
churr choice as bru. mad skuxx son!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-02-2014, 06:44 AM
Had no idea USA even had a rugby team. The more you know I guess. :lol

That_Admiral
11-02-2014, 06:49 AM
US commentators just said that the @AllBlacks were better than the @chicagobulls of the nineties #highpraiseindeed

http://www.therock.net.nz/Americans-react-to-the-All-Blacks-demolishing-USA-74-6/tabid/1455/articleID/31248/Default.aspx
haha, then he should have seen the '95 or '07 all blacks. the 2 greatest all blacks teams of all time

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 06:57 AM
sonny bill aint got nothing on my boy george gregan the weetbix celeb.

LJJ
11-02-2014, 07:06 AM
American reacts to Serbian basketball fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTF75Cxbnec

This was better I think.

Shade8780
11-02-2014, 07:49 AM
haha, then he should have seen the '95 or '07 all blacks. the 2 greatest all blacks teams of all time
The 2007 World Cup was my introduction to rugby. Never watched or knew anything about it, but since I was a little kid, I just watched every single match for the heck of it. Was rooting for France since Ireland were knocked out, so when they just about beat New Zealand in the quarter-finals, I was so happy. Now since I was 7 at the time, I can't really remember that well, but wouldn't the 2011 team who won the World Cup, not be better than the 2007 team?

Rake2204
11-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Rugby has the tiniest little spark of interest in the United States at the moment. I certainly wouldn't call it hot or bolstering, but I'm seeing a few more club teams pop up at the high school level than I ever used to.

My brother's school had their team go to the state finals this year but most of us assume that happened only because they are probably 1 of 8 active teams in Michigan.

andremiller07
11-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Rugby Union is so freaking boring bunch of field kicking for position and a bunch of boring ass scrums and mauls, Rugby League is way better/faster and more skilled game played by better athletes.

thabisyo
11-02-2014, 09:13 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01435/springboks_1435752c.jpg

Boks all day long :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bring the torunament back to SA so we beat the All blacks again:lol

CNNonceAgain
11-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Rugby Union is so freaking boring bunch of field kicking for position and a bunch of boring ass scrums and mauls, Rugby League is way better/faster and more skilled game played by better athletes.

It used to be, until the refs stopped enforcing the rules of the ruck and every fvcking tackle turned into a bjj exhibition.

That_Admiral
11-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Hence why i posted a photo of the South African Springboks. The team that actually won the two World Cups in 1995 and 2007. New Zealand were definitly the best team in the world in 95 (Jonah Lomu the beast) but they choked in the semis so they cant be considered great. They ****ed up again in 2007 too. Even the 2011 All Blacks dont get any credit because New Zealand only seem to be able to win the World Cup at home.

For example all the other great International Ruby sides have won a tournament away from home.

Australia 99
England 2003
South Africa 2007
New Zealand ??
Haha no doubt man, south africa deserved to win both.
But i'm just saying that the potential and the players in both those all blacks teams were the greatest to have played. Lomu had only played 2 games before the World Cup as an All Black (imagine what he could have done in 1999) and a Dan Carter in his prime, play-making and kicking wise.
I don't wanna sound like a biased All Black fan, but we were cheated out of the match against France.
Oh well, we're gonna win it next year!!

9erempiree
11-03-2014, 05:55 AM
While it was a blowout, most of the great hits were from USA. We put a licking on the All Blacks.

Look how many All Blacks were injured because of us. We just put the smack on them.

andremiller07
11-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Haha no doubt man, south africa deserved to win both.
But i'm just saying that the potential and the players in both those all blacks teams were the greatest to have played. Lomu had only played 2 games before the World Cup as an All Black (imagine what he could have done in 1999) and a Dan Carter in his prime, play-making and kicking wise.
I don't wanna sound like a biased All Black fan, but we were cheated out of the match against France.
Oh well, we're gonna win it next year!!
NZ has consistently produced the best teams/players and for the most part has won most the Super 12/14's titles with the Crusaders and Blues in particular dominating . They also have dominated the Bledasloe Cup and Tri Nations/4 Nations.

I loved the Union days of the Auckland Blues when they have Carlos Spencer and Adrian Cashmore with Joali Vindiri on the wings. Also back in the day Christain Cullen as the All Blacks full back had the sweetest sidesteps in world rugby his change of direction was unreal.

NZStreetBaller
11-03-2014, 07:10 AM
You know the All blacks have beaten every team in the world more times then they have beaten them and its significant. most teams dont even have a single win over the all blacks in history.

is there any other international team in any other sport that has that to the resume' ??

Im not trolling or bragging just curios.

NZStreetBaller
11-03-2014, 07:18 AM
NZ 31 - 7 England
NZ 104 - 41 Australia
NZ 51 - 35 South africa
NZ 42 - 12 France

im not sure if any other team has beaten NZ.

That_Admiral
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
NZ has consistently produced the best teams/players and for the most part has won most the Super 12/14's titles with the Crusaders and Blues in particular dominating . They also have dominated the Bledasloe Cup and Tri Nations/4 Nations.

I loved the Union days of the Auckland Blues when they have Carlos Spencer and Adrian Cashmore with Joali Vindiri on the wings. Also back in the day Christain Cullen as the All Blacks full back had the sweetest sidesteps in world rugby his change of direction was unreal.
I loved the Blues going against the Crusaders in the early 2000's.

ace23
11-03-2014, 05:00 PM
You know the All blacks have beaten every team in the world more times then they have beaten them and its significant. most teams dont even have a single win over the all blacks in history.

is there any other international team in any other sport that has that to the resume' ??

Im not trolling or bragging just curios.
Probably US Basketball, not looking it up tho

Shade8780
11-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Also, I may be biased, but Ireland truly is the best team in Europe.

That_Admiral
11-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Also, I may be biased, but Ireland truly is the best team in Europe.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00538/149717676_odriscoll_538707c.jpg
:applause: my favourite international player

bagelred
11-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Team USA vs. All African-Americans