PDA

View Full Version : Kobe holding back the Lakers

mehyaM24
11-02-2014, 07:29 AM
aside from his enormous contract, kobe's playstyle is what's holding the Lakers back. i have seen most of their games this season (preseason included) - one thing that has become apparent is the lakers lack of execution down the stretch. of all the players, kobe stands out specifically. his production, or lack there of in 4th quarters has been atrocious. he plays no defense and stops passing all together. there is no gameflow in this type of selfish "get mine" isolation ball.

kobe has LITERALLY been reduced to chucking.

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2014, 09:56 AM
I really liked his defensive effort last night... I hope he can bring that focus and attention more.

AirFederer
11-02-2014, 10:17 AM
He has a great positive impact...for the other team...

Time to step aside

IMObjective
11-02-2014, 11:39 AM
aside from his enormous contract, kobe's playstyle is what's holding the Lakers back. i have seen most of their games this season (preseason included) - one thing that has become apparent is the lakers lack of execution down the stretch. of all the players, kobe stands out specifically. his production, or lack there of in 4th quarters has been atrocious. he plays no defense and stops passing all together. there is no gameflow in this type of selfish "get mine" isolation ball.

kobe has LITERALLY been reduced to chucking.
Then he's helping them out. Even if he played in a way that was more conducive to winning how far would they go? Better to tank than be mediocre. Might as well go for other accomplishments if your team has no chance for the playoffs.

I have to say though, I'm a little disappointed he's not focusing more on efficiency and passing like he said he would in the off season.

shrempf_on_rice
11-02-2014, 03:34 PM
You're right. Kobe should've pulled a bitch move and go join other superstars on another team.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-02-2014, 03:38 PM
You're right. Kobe should've pulled a bitch move and go join other superstars on another team.

He's attempted to, whining and begging to be traded on radio airwaves. :oldlol: