PDA

View Full Version : D-will is a system point guard, can he thrive in the Knicks triangle?

Purch
11-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Let say the knicks trade for him and give the nets some salery relief. Would D-will thrive in the triangle?

Springsteen
11-02-2014, 10:07 AM
No one is touching that contract with a ten-foot pole, sorry.

Purch
11-02-2014, 10:12 AM
No one is touching that contract with a ten-foot pole, sorry.
A team with Amare's and Barganai's contracts might

smoovegittar
11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Let say the knicks trade for him and give the nets some salery relief. Would D-will thrive in the triangle?
You're seriously tipping your hand if you think the Knicks would even glance his way. Give me a full season of Shane Larkin and a backup for when Pablo retires - we're good

Purch
11-02-2014, 10:37 AM
You're seriously tipping your hand if you think the Knicks would even glance his way. Give me a full season of Shane Larkin and a backup for when Pablo retires - we're good
It's not like they'd be giving up a good player. They have the corpse of Amare, or not awful net negative that is Baragani

Teanett
11-02-2014, 10:47 AM

D-Will wouldnt be good because he cant stay healthy long enough.

joe johnson on the other hand, would be a great triangle player.

smoovegittar
11-02-2014, 10:53 AM
It's not like they'd be giving up a good player. They have the corpse of Amare, or not awful net negative that is Baragani
So your logic is the Nets giving us D-Will for Amare or Bargs?

Uh........

I don't think there's too many teams that would want this coach killer. He may still have some game left, but obviously Kidd couldn't deal with him. You think Fish is gonna put up with this Bozo? We have enough clowns, thanks.

GimmeThat
11-02-2014, 03:05 PM
well, he isn't necessarily a player who lives off of ISO plays

he could be one of the better passes the triangle offense has seen for making passes at the ceiling level

I also wonder if his ability to pass with his offhand(left hand) would contribute much to the triangle.

oddly enough there's a fair amount of lefties who strive under the triangle.

hawkfan
11-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Amare and JR for Deron and KG.
The Knicks get rid of JR's bad contract.

Genaro
11-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Amare and Bargs are FA next July, No need for the Knicks acquire 3y/60 M to get rid of those guys.

andremiller07
11-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Jose Cauldron don't forget is a very good fit don't need D-Will.

smoovegittar
11-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Jose Cauldron don't forget is a very good fit don't need D-Will.
This.