Richesly
11-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Where you at? :roll: :roll: :roll:

AnaheimLakers24
11-02-2014, 03:07 PM
they dont exist cause people dont talk about those teams

Proctor
11-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Congrats, the Hawks continue to be a quiet team with massively underrated players. I love the Hawks and they could even make it out of the first round of the playoffs. But aside from that, they will not make it any further. :hammerhead:

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Said by maybe 1% of the basketball world ?

Rake2204
11-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Is Atlanta doing well so far? I do not recall there being a lot of talk about who'd be better between those two teams.

Anywho, Atlanta aside, I'm not sure if I'm ready to write off Detroit yet - or anyone really, after three games. But in regards to Detroit, Greg Monroe played his first game last night and provided a great offensive presence, though Joe Johnson's heat nullified that.

Still a lot of questions in Detroit (most starting with Josh Smith and ending with D.J. Augustin) but I think it's safe to say they'll start hitting more shots at some point, just by default. It's going to be just about impossible to go through the season hitting at a 14-68 clip (their near total through the first three games). Jodie Meeks may actually be able to help in that regard when he returns in December.