PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear underpants under your bathers?

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Summers coming up. Since my dong has grown shitloads and now is considered large my flaccid is always a point of attention/concern when dressing. I didn't risk going commando in jeans... showing way too much. Now that the water seasons nearly here, I've been wondering this for awhile. I've read a few things and the consensus is that you shouldn't wear anything underneath...

What do you guys think? Anyone else have this problem? I honestly will go freeball when swimming etc, when I get out it will stick to it but I've gotten over the looks and glares to the groin. I don't feel awkward anymore, more so empowered to an extent.

GimmeThat
11-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Summers coming up. Since my dong has grown shitloads and now is considered large my flaccid is always a point of attention/concern when dressing. I didn't risk going commando in jeans... showing way too much. Now that the water seasons nearly here, I've been wondering this for awhile. I've read a few things and the consensus is that you shouldn't wear anything underneath...

What do you guys think? Anyone else have this problem? I honestly will go freeball when swimming etc, when I get out it will stick to it but I've gotten over the looks and glares to the groin. I don't feel awkward anymore, more so empowered to an extent.

right, cus the only reason you are free balling is because you don't want it all twisted

Le Shaqtus
11-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Nah, I freeball whenever I wear my bathing suit or go running. I like hangin' loose.

Im Still Ballin
11-02-2014, 09:48 PM
right, cus the only reason you are free balling is because you don't want it all twisted
No I don't deny it, i do enjoy displaying my large size

Im Still Ballin
11-03-2014, 04:06 AM
Bumped for potential discussion.

Balla_Status
11-03-2014, 04:44 AM
You're a ****ing aussie. Why wouldn't you freeball?

Im Still Ballin
11-03-2014, 04:53 AM
You're a ****ing aussie. Why wouldn't you freeball?
Yeah no doubt I freeball. I'm asking what everyone else does/thinks.