PDA

View Full Version : Lena Dunham and her little sister - WTF

lakers_forever
11-03-2014, 12:14 PM
She actually wrote those things in her book. She compared herself with a sexual predator and now she is pissed people are saying she abused her sister. :facepalm

[B]

lakers_forever
11-03-2014, 12:14 PM
article that got her pissed.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

Lena threatens to sue:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/lena-dunham-threatens-sue-truth-revolt-quoting-her

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-03-2014, 12:32 PM
She's creepy.

irondarts
11-03-2014, 12:34 PM
I actually just read her book (not sure why) but she is so fvcking weird and creepy.

Trollsmasher
11-03-2014, 12:40 PM
stop hatin' on this strong womyn

oarabbus
11-03-2014, 03:22 PM
wtf

KingBeasley08
11-03-2014, 03:34 PM
She's a strong feminist woman. Don't be a misogynist!!!

KyrieTheFuture
11-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Creepy, but not a sexual predator

sweggeh
11-03-2014, 03:37 PM
:oldlol: WTF

Looking at her, she looks like the type of person to do this. What worst of all is her brashness and how she thinks its no big deal to talk about how she sexually abused her little sister.

Also, apparently her sister turned out gay. No doubt the sexual abuse she suffered had a hand in that. Sick feminist ****ity ****** ****s.

RidonKs
11-03-2014, 04:20 PM
op: you think the fact that she did these these things as a teenager DOES make her a sexual predator and guilty of sexual abuse? or is it "just creepy"? can't have it both ways.

russwest0
11-03-2014, 04:29 PM
op: you think the fact that she did these these things as a teenager DOES make her a sexual predator and guilty of sexual abuse? or is it "just creepy"? can't have it both ways.

why not?

KyleKong
11-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Typed in Lena Dunham News on google and she is getting blasted by dozens of websites for this.

Good, that passage was creepy as shit.

Never understood why Dunham is famous.

Real Men Wear Green
11-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Definitely creepy sounding. I will give a small defense: she could have just been an unusually curious child. But if she tries to sue her lawsuit had no merit whatsoever. She even wrote on the book that she was acting like a predator.

russwest0
11-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Never understood why Dunham is famous.

Me either. I had one b*tch feminist on my fb friends list constantly like shit about her and it'd show up, but I never understood why she was famous.

Probably has a famous uncle or some shit and got in that way.

Jailblazers7
11-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Yeah, Dunham is just really uninteresting to me for whatever reason. I might watch Girls for a couple episode just to potential confirm my beliefs but I don't think she is really saying anything interesting in her work.

Patrick Chewing
11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
She's creepy.

And butt ugly.

KingBeasley08
11-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Isn't she famous for playing a fat feminist in a shitty TV show?

lakers_forever
11-03-2014, 05:54 PM

What she did as a child (she was 7) is just creepy. What she did as a teenager makes her a sexual predator.

She is 6 years older than he sister. As her sister grew, Lena, now a teenager, bribed her little sister for sexual favors: "kissing on the libs for 5 seconds" and "relaxing on her" and later on as a 17 year old (her sister was 11) did this:

(...)

I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

(...)
As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a

oh the horror
11-03-2014, 08:19 PM
:roll: Yeah a 7 year old looking at her sister's ****** makes her a sexual predator. Sure...

Well he stated it makes her creepy. Especially her recollection of it now as an adult and how she described it.

iamgine
11-03-2014, 09:09 PM
http://d2wulyrnp9ipq4.cloudfront.net/showcards/v4/AllPhotos/9020354/p9020354_b_v4_ab.jpg

SugarHill
11-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Voice of a generation.

ILLsmak
11-03-2014, 09:25 PM
stop hatin' on this strong womyn

Haha.

-Smak

RidonKs
11-03-2014, 09:37 PM
What she did as a child (she was 7) is just creepy. What she did as a teenager makes her a sexual predator.

She is 6 years older than he sister. As her sister grew, Lena, now a teenager, bribed her little sister for sexual favors: "kissing on the libs for 5 seconds" and "relaxing on her" and later on as a 17 year old (her sister was 11) did this:

(...)

I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

(...)
As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a “motorcycle chick.” Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just “relax on me.” Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.
yea i know all that, i read it. it's weird and a little disturbing.

but you just recited the facts. good of you to refer to them but WHY does the above make lena dunham a sexual predator? more importantly (to me anyway), what about them makes it appropriate to accuse her of sexual abuse in a magazine headline and misconstrue her joking analogy of her behaviors to your average every day sexual predator?

without of course the victim's consent and doubly flagrant on the grounds that the only reference they have to the events come from the accused own semi-autobiographical writing.

LJJ
11-03-2014, 09:44 PM
:roll: Yeah a 7 year old looking at her sister's ****** makes her a sexual predator. Sure...

When she was a teenager she gave her little 8 year old sister candy to make out with her.

She slept with her preteen sister every night when she was 17 and *********ed next to her.

Those are the more significant things here. At that age she knows exactly what she's doing.

dude77
11-03-2014, 10:00 PM
When she was a teenager she gave her little 8 year old sister candy to make out with her.

She slept with her preteen sister every night when she was 17 and *********ed next to her.

Those are the more significant things here. At that age she knows exactly what she's doing.

lol how the fk is anyone defending this behavior ? I guess it's because they're both female ? .. if that was an older brother doing that ..

lakers_forever
11-03-2014, 10:32 PM

What? In the very post you quoted, I denied she is a sexual predator for what she did as a 7 year old (i said it was just creepy). I said she is a sexual predator for what she did as a teenager to her little sister.

LJJ
11-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Kissing on the lips is making out?

You do realize lots of kids do weird shit like that, right?

Flicking the bean next to someone is ultimately no different than sharing a room with a brother and jerking off in the dark. As long as they aren't forcing the other to do anything, or are doing anything to them it's just weird.

She wasn't molesting her.

Hey hello. That's the same argument every child sexual predator uses. "They are willing, they want to discover and play...so what's wrong about that?"

6 years is a big age gap. A 14-17 year old regularly bribing an 8-11 year old for "long kisses on the mouth" (I doubt she means something else than making out, but whatever) is a little beyond "two kids doing weird stuff".

And I like your "brother jerking it in the dark" analogy. It's exactly the same thing as an 11 year old crawling in bed with a big 17 year old brother because the kid is still a bit afraid of sleeping alone, and then the 17 year old starts jerking it while they are in physical contact. That's creepy as shit.

Smook A.
11-03-2014, 10:44 PM
What the actual **** did I just read :wtf:

lakers_forever
11-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Hey hello. That's the same argument every child sexual predator uses. "They are willing, they want to discover and play...so what's wrong about that?"

6 years is a big age gap. A 14-17 year old regularly bribing an 8-11 year old for "long kisses on the mouth" (I doubt she means something else than making out, but whatever) is a little beyond "two kids doing weird stuff".

And I like your "brother jerking it in the dark" analogy. It's exactly the same thing as an 11 year old crawling in bed with a big 17 year old brother because the kid is still a bit afraid of sleeping alone, and then the 17 year old starts jerking it while they are in physical contact. That's creepy as shit.

Yep. Imagine the reactions if a man wrote the same things about his little sister or little. Saying that when he was 17 he used to jerk off while the "sticky, muscly little body" of his little brother or sister thrashed beside him every night.

KyleKong
11-03-2014, 10:48 PM
When I was little I used to let my friends look into my peehole

CelticBaller
11-03-2014, 11:07 PM
this is gay and ****ing weird

KingBeasley08
11-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Thank god prof doesn't have a little sister for him to jerk off onto while she sleeps
forreal. at 17 years old, beating off with your younger sister is fcked up.

9erempiree
11-04-2014, 01:14 AM
I don't know who this woman is except that she is ugly but what she wrote does not come off as a child molester or a sexual predator. She did nothing wrong.

Only thing she did weird was playing with herself with her sister in the same bed and even that is excusable. She shouldn't have done it in the same bed because its weird but it doesn't mean she was playing with herself to the tune of her little sister.

Kind of like rubbing one out in a dorm room and a roommate is sleeping on the bunk above you. Some may find that weird too.

It is what it is and I don't think anything more of it. You guys have a big imagination.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-04-2014, 01:18 AM
I don't know who this woman is except that she is ugly but what she wrote does not come off as a child molester or a sexual predator. She did nothing wrong.

Only thing she did weird was playing with herself with her sister in the same bed and even that is excusable. She shouldn't have done it in the same bed because its weird but it doesn't mean she was playing with herself to the tune of her little sister.

Kind of like rubbing one out in a dorm room and a roommate is sleeping on the bunk above you. Some may find that weird too.

It is what it is and I don't think anything more of it. You guys have a big imagination.
:roll: :roll:

dude77
11-04-2014, 01:32 AM
Hey hello. The younger sister wasn't involved or participating in anything sexual. She was there in there dark.

lol so you think it would be perfectly fine if an older teenage male was laying in bed with a prepubescent girl like that and jerking off next to her ? just wanna be clear that this lady is being excused because she's female

qrich
11-04-2014, 02:29 AM
How anyone can defend these actions is beyond comprehension.

Coercing an innocent with bribes is okay now? *********ing while focusing on the body of a much younger sibling is okay now?

I guess what Woody Allen did was also excusable.

qrich
11-04-2014, 02:34 AM
I just read the whole thing. This some shit out of a Jameer fanfic though

:roll:

ace23
11-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Idk who this bitch is but I can relate

dunksby
11-04-2014, 04:10 AM
Put this woman in prison so she can further explore and fulfill her curiosities. In a world where an elderly man is too afraid to give a kid a candy bar, Dunham definitely qualifies as a sexual predator of the worst kind since she molested her own little sister.

tomtucker
11-04-2014, 04:33 AM

Ahh.......the memories :applause: :pimp:

lakers_forever
11-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Who is Lena Dunham?

I have no idea. I'm not american. I guessed she is famous, because the media here in Brazil talked about this controversy.

Ben Shapiro (is he famous in the US?) refuses to delete article from his site:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/lena-dunham-threatens-sue-truth-revolt-quoting-her

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2014, 07:37 PM
I have no idea. I'm not american. I guessed she is famous, because the media here in Brazil talked about this controversy.

Lena Dunham is really only borderline famous among the subset of people who have HBO and are familiar with her show. She could probably walk down most random US cities without getting noticed.

Ben Shapiro is not famous. He doesn't like Dunham because of her political leanings which makes this whole "controversy" somewhat contrived. That isn't to say that Dunham isn't creepy, because I'm not a fan of her and the excerpt was weird, to say the least... but I also don't really think anyone cares all that much.

Lots of fake outrage.

oarabbus
11-04-2014, 07:42 PM

She's not really that famous as far as actresses go but is a Feminist media darling since she's big/not "conventionally pretty".

lakers_forever
11-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Lena Dunham is really only borderline famous among the subset of people who have HBO and are familiar with her show. She could probably walk down most random US cities without getting noticed.

Ben Shapiro is not famous. He doesn't like Dunham because of her political leanings which makes this whole "controversy" somewhat contrived. That isn't to say that Dunham isn't creepy, because I'm not a fan of her and the excerpt was weird, to say the least... but I also don't really think anyone cares all that much.

Lots of fake outrage.

She's not really that famous as far as actresses go but is a Feminist media darling since she's big/not "conventionally pretty".

Thanks for the info, guys!

CavaliersFTW
11-04-2014, 08:39 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/GTY_HT_lena_dunham_jef_140312_16x9_608.jpg