PDA

View Full Version : How many girls approach you first vs how many girls you approach

waseem780
11-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Out of every girl you've ever dated , how many came up to you first , compared to How many times you had to make the first hello to a girl.

sundizz
11-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Out of every girl you've ever dated , how many came up to you first , compared to How many times you had to make the first hello to a girl.

0 came up to me. I said hello (or something else) every time. :confusedshrug:

Chris99
11-03-2014, 11:22 PM
0 came up to me. I said hello (or something else) every time. :confusedshrug:

This

bigkingsfan
11-03-2014, 11:35 PM
They always approach me at the strip club.

~primetime~
11-04-2014, 12:18 AM
If guess like 1-10 ratio, maybe 1-5... Somewhere in there

I've been approached by women several times, but I've approached women 1000 times

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Technically, girls make the first move by giving you the eye.

Sure you approach her.. but who is REALLY in control?

thefatmiral
11-04-2014, 12:39 AM
most of the ladies I hooked up with were aggressive towards me. very rare I do approach. even more rare when it works.

BigBoss
11-04-2014, 12:52 AM
OP is so beta holy shit.

Dawg stop smoking weed.

Get a fukin job.

Buy some nice clothes.

Buy a car

Girls will come to you

Your in high school stop being a lazy beta stoner making gay threads on ISH, and become an alpha go getter

Holy shit you disgust me

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-04-2014, 12:56 AM
OP is so beta holy shit.

Dawg stop smoking weed.

Get a fukin job.

Buy some nice clothes.

Buy a car

Girls will come to you

Your in high school stop being a lazy beta stoner making gay threads on ISH, and become an alpha go getter

Holy shit you disgust me

Girls will sleep with bums/the unemployed/clubrats FASTER than they would with guys of visible signs of wealth, class, manners etc.

Fact. Think about who out of your friends slays the most.

BigBoss
11-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Girls will sleep with bums/the unemployed/clubrats FASTER than they would with guys of visible signs of wealth, class, manners etc.

Said no person ever.

*** class/manners. Just get rich and you'll get laid without trying. Thats FACT.

Be unemployed and broke and you'll get girls according to Jefferson Money LOL

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Said no person ever.

*** class/manners. Just get rich and you'll get laid without trying. Thats FACT.

Be unemployed and broke and you'll get girls according to Jefferson Money LOL

Foolish child with zero reading comprehension skills.

Let me repeat this one more time in more specific laymen's terms in case you didn't get it.

If what you want is to get your dick wet, then the fastest route would not be earning more money, as it can actively make the girl hesitant to put out she sees you as a boyfriend/husband type.

Now understand the implications and allusions of this. None of it being going broke.

BigBoss
11-04-2014, 02:08 AM
This sounds kinda personal though. I'm gonna psychoanalyze a bit, do you feel you've been a victim of this situation, that you, the well-mannered, unconventionally attractive, outgoing intellectual was next'd in favor of a bummy guy who wears wifebeaters and sleeps with women just for laughs?

No it's just you.

OP is a stoner who got rejected a few weeks back, so he's going through a phase where hes real confused and thinks he'll find it on an internet forum

BigBoss
11-04-2014, 02:10 AM
Foolish child with zero reading comprehension skills.

Let me repeat this one more time in laymen's terms in case you didn't get it.

If what you want is to get your dick wet, then the fastest route would not be earning more money.

What planet are you living on where girls go for broke guys? :roll:

BigBoss
11-04-2014, 02:19 AM
They'll f*ck a broke guy but if he tried to start a relationship with him they'd cheat on him the first chance they got. Not only rich guys get p*ssy. It's harder for men to get laid than it is for women, but there are even some white-knight, ugly, nerdy, etc guys who get bitches. They aren't only reserved for the elite, unless they're really hot.

It is NOT hard at all for a man to get laid. Your in that teeny bop age group where broke guys have girlfriends and everyone hangs in cliques. When you enter the real world there is a direct correlation with income and the frequency your getting laid statistically on average. And by laid I mean someone whose at your standard or higher. If you have sex with someone whose below your standard than it's like the pre-season your putting up stats but they don't count.

BigBoss
11-04-2014, 02:42 AM
And there isn't a direct correlation because wealth isn't the only factor that attracts women. A ripped, outgoing guy will get laid more often than a short, fat guy whose parents are leaving him a fortune. Hypergamy exists, but not on the plane you're thinking of. There is no linear progression of attraction when it comes to men because we have so many things that factor into how attractive we are. Women only have their physical appearance to rely on. We have that, wit, intellect, wealth, status, etc.

Oh God. I hate people younger then me. Ok i'll entertain this..

How many ripped guys do you see on a normal day? How many short fat rich guys do you see? The point, statistically on average it will normalize based on your income. More often then not those who are making money usually have status, intellect, wit, etc. Rich people are not dumb. Income is what makes you attractive both literally and figuratively. No money = second hand clothes, cheaper dates, no car, no crib, no security to provide etc.

And :roll: at your last part. Wait until you're ready to settle down. You won't give a shit about looks then. It's about who complements your personality, more often then not is in a similar or less financial bracket, and who would be a good mother to your future children. Newsflash, women have a lot to offer when you decide to start thinking with your brain versus your dic% including everything you listed off.

Grow up Justin Bieber. You're naive and need real world experience to get rid of those chauvinistic views you got cooking in your pea sized brain

MadeFromDust
11-04-2014, 02:50 AM
With today's climate of men-hating feminazis and workplace harrassment laws with wimmins oh so willing to go that route, PLUS the ratio of single women to men...they SHOULD be approaching us first, let them hoe be thirsty

GimmeThat
11-04-2014, 06:43 AM
whichever happens

always go with

"you know, this rarely ever happens to me, or I rarely ever do this"

how to keep that line real

that's all up to the gents/ladies out there

GimmeThat
11-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Oh God. I hate people younger then me. Ok i'll entertain this..

How many ripped guys do you see on a normal day? How many short fat rich guys do you see? The point, statistically on average it will normalize based on your income. More often then not those who are making money usually have status, intellect, wit, etc. Rich people are not dumb. Income is what makes you attractive both literally and figuratively. No money = second hand clothes, cheaper dates, no car, no crib, no security to provide etc.

rich people don't necessarily make a good father/partner

as a rich people would call it anyways

"them dumb bitches running wild"

blablabla
11-04-2014, 07:52 AM
I've had girls approach me a couple of times, all of them less attractive then I am. Weirdly i turned all of them down sure their level of attractiveness plays a part here but its not like i've never fvcked an average girl before and sex is sex right? Maybe the trill of the chase is the most exciting part.

Fact. Think about who out of your friends slays the most.
I have seen this to be true, i might have to add that i'm in the age group 18-25, i have 2 friends, both unemployed, average looking, no car and they are banging bitches like it ain't no thing. They are both quite smart, outgoing, great with people, MANIPULATING, those are very important qualities when hooking up they get less important when a girl is looking to settle down. And as for BigBoss who keeps mentioning rich people, the rich business people i have met so far have those exact qualities, because you don't get far in the business world if you are awkward and stupid. So i have to disagree with the Wealth=Bitches theory but it's probably the smarts and personality traits that brought you wealth that = Bitches.

pauk
11-04-2014, 08:51 AM
80-90% of the time its girls/women that came up to me, plenty.... some hot some not. I am kindof, not so non-attractive, i guess... :) But i am also "shy", i mean i have no problem talking to women at all, not really shy shy, am very social, but always shied away from making that "1st move" / asking them out..... i guess im kindof a ***** in that regard...

All those random girls that approached me for example went straight to the point/1st move something like "Hi! I have been /or my friend over there has been checking you out for a while, do you want to go out sometime?"... Thats how i met all my gfs lol....

mlh1981
11-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Random girls seem to approach me now that I'm in a long term relationship, as opposed to when I was single. Go figure.

waseem780
11-04-2014, 11:44 AM
BigBoss Lmao shut the **** up and get off my dick , I barely smoke weed anymore. I was asking this question cause this hot girl keeps approaching me first and I noticed how rare that is. I dress nice and have enough money how the **** do you think I even afford weed/clothes etc. I wish I had a car but too bad you don't know that I dont even have my permit ur cause of complications. nikka life is good as fk

ImKobe
11-04-2014, 11:50 AM
about 50/50ish

LJJ
11-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Dated? Most of the girls I've dated don't really come from "approaches", they are girls I already know vaguely in some way. From school, from work, from friends, the gym, etc. So it's unclear who approached who.

I'm a bit of an underdog anyway. My chances increase after a girl has seen me in my natural habitat a few times, rather than when I let it come down to the first impression.

JohnnySic
11-04-2014, 02:49 PM
What is meant by "approach"? Girls have often made casual comments to me but I'm so dense that I dont realize she was flirting until like a year later.

Kblaze8855
11-04-2014, 03:05 PM
What planet are you living on where girls go for broke guys?

Girls dont too much care. Older women do. You get to 30 or so money starts to matter more....

For people the age of most of ISH it doesnt too much matter.

I know a lot of broke guys with more women than they can deal with.

When it comes right down to it...in my experience...if you can make a woman laugh and hold her attention you have a chance...broke or not.

cuad
11-04-2014, 04:39 PM
The ladies I have dated have always come first. ;]

~primetime~
11-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Girls dont too much care. Older women do. You get to 30 or so money starts to matter more....

When it comes right down to it...in my experience...if you can make a woman laugh and hold her attention you have a chance...broke or not.
the older you get the more important it becomes to women...and if a woman has child then they simply can't afford to date broke men.

Back in the 80s I would say it was important for even high school kids...the rich kids were the cool/popular ones...today it isn't like that so much in school, but the rich kids definitely have an edge I think.

mlh1981
11-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I don't think being broke is the problem. It's being broke, AND having no motivation/plan to get out of the situation. I think girls will appreciate someone who has their heart and intentions in the right place, and a plan to get out of the current situation. Guys can "sell" that (whether or not they are telling the truth, or filling her head with BS is a whole different story.)

Swaggin916
11-05-2014, 01:57 AM

Yeeeeep. People just want to be entertained. if you can do that... you can get a lot. If you can do that and are good looking? The world will be at your feet. Or enough of it anyway.

ILLsmak
11-05-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't think being broke is the problem. It's being broke, AND having no motivation/plan to get out of the situation. I think girls will appreciate someone who has their heart and intentions in the right place, and a plan to get out of the current situation. Guys can "sell" that (whether or not they are telling the truth, or filling her head with BS is a whole different story.)

My experience is different than everyone else, of course.

For instance, my dad has been more often than not broke in his lifetime. I don't know if I'd call him dishonest, but for whatever reason, he gets women. Has always. He's smart, he's not ugly, he is a dreamer, etc, but in the end I think he knows he is feeding them bullshit. Or, he's just fallen victim to his own bullshit, so that he even believes it.

He would always be telling me, "Live in the moment!" I think he would be the type who would just grab a girl and kiss her if she was interested.

If you can play that body language game, then the world becomes more like "the jungle", excepting there are rules or... we believe there are. There are probably less than we imagine. People tell me I am attractive, but there is no way I am that attractive. I think I just have an understanding (maybe somewhat inborn talent) of said game.

I don't think women care about money so much. Money is two things... I think money is a person's worth and it's the worth as seen by others. Girls who care about how other people see their boyfriends care about money. And some guys are like aww I'm poor, sadness.

For me, I am secure in what I do and am enough to stand among whoever and not get worried about their attempts to flaunt their riches over me.

To answer the question, it depends. Girls approach... they make themselves available. The world I guess is full of people who just blind talk to people. It's crazy... but if a girl notices you, she will make herself available. She may talk first, if you keep making eye contact. It also depends on how often you see her. If she is someone you only see once or like a classmate/worker.

Generally, in my experience women who approach as in... actually ask you out or won't give up are bad news. It's flattering, especially if she's pretty. You think oh, well, of course... but those type of girls tend to have issues, in most cases.

Also probably true of the ones who make you go through the mud to get them. Ideally it should be kind of a mutual pull. I believe in testing the waters, making a move, waiting for a reply move, etc, and meeting in the middle.

Edit: @ dating women with other people's children. I am going to be offensive, but I wouldn't do that. That's kind of like a promise between them and that person. I would always be looking at the child and being sad. If they were old enough that their child was doing their own thing, that's different.

-Smak

RoseCity07
11-05-2014, 04:42 PM
I've had many girls be bold and approach me in a club setting. They're usually drunk. Most of them are not that great looking but a couple have been pretty hot.

One came out of no where, grabbed my head with both hands and started telling me in my ear that she wanted to f*ck me, and then her friend came over and pulled her away.

For the most part I always talk the the girl first. Hot women are way too scared to make the first move. They are the most insecure people in the world.

GimmeThat
11-06-2014, 01:12 AM
all I know is that I read it somewhere

if you get in the "who's who for America"

your chances of being approached is increased by like 0.54% or something like that

waseem780
11-06-2014, 12:20 PM
all I know is that I read it somewhere

if you get in the "who's who for America"

your chances of being approached is increased by like 0.54% or something like that
Yeah I read that too and it was 0.56%

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Astaghferulalh.

I did not mean this to be a BROKE vs RICH thread.

Here's my direct thought process to all you fellas (especially BigBoss)

OP waseem had the casual tone of approaching chicks with no urgency. That alluded me to one thing. He wanted chocha, and he wanted it fast at relatively low cost.

As a guy who does ...okay with the ladies with a lotta player buddies, it would seem evident that the fastest way for waseem to achieve his goals.. was to be flirty with as many women as possible. Cash be postponed.

Bigboss of course gives gold advice on CLEANING UP ONE's ACT.. but not necessarilly D!CK in PUCCY efficiency and therefore I had to make sure that comment was challenged accordingly, because BigBoss's plan reeked of conventional wisdom that is all too often been disproved IMO. For every guy with a job, there's a guy with a better job. For every guy with nice clothes, there's a guy with nicer clothes. And every time a guy identifies with these two things HE SETS OFF BUTTONS THAT HE CAN ONE DAY POTENTIALLY BE BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND, not lover lol. But OP preserving his lazy bummy stoner archetype and workin on his charm and seeing as many chicks as possible is the best transition.

Doctors, lawyers, and many other clean cut professionals have a difficult time getting laid. It's the clubrats, charismatic types who have their needs met fastest.

May Truth Prevail. Godspeed.

waseem780
11-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Astaghferulalh.

I did not mean this to be a BROKE vs RICH thread.

Here's my direct thought process to all you fellas (especially BigBoss)

OP waseem had the casual tone of approaching chicks with no urgency. That alluded me to one thing. He wanted chocha, and he wanted it fast at relatively low cost.

As a guy who does ...okay with the ladies with a lotta player buddies, it would seem evident that the fastest way for waseem to achieve his goals.. was to be flirty with as many women as possible. Cash be postponed.

Bigboss of course gives gold advice on CLEANING UP ONE's ACT.. but not necessarilly D!CK in PUCCY efficiency and therefore I had to make sure that comment was challenged accordingly, because BigBoss's plan reeked of conventional wisdom that is all too often been disproved IMO. For every guy with a job, there's a guy with a better job. For every guy with nice clothes, there's a guy with nicer clothes. And every time a guy identifies with these two things HE SETS OFF BUTTONS THAT HE CAN ONE DAY POTENTIALLY BE BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND, not lover lol. But OP preserving his lazy bummy stoner archetype and workin on his charm and seeing as many chicks as possible is the best transition.

Doctors, lawyers, and many other clean cut professionals have a difficult time getting laid. It's the clubrats, charismatic types who have their needs met fastest.

May Truth Prevail. Godspeed.
Ha so this is what my image is on here? Lol couldn't be more opposite than me irl.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 05:55 AM
My experience is different than everyone else, of course.

For instance, my dad has been more often than not broke in his lifetime. I don't know if I'd call him dishonest, but for whatever reason, he gets women. Has always. He's smart, he's not ugly, he is a dreamer, etc, but in the end I think he knows he is feeding them bullshit. Or, he's just fallen victim to his own bullshit, so that he even believes it.

He would always be telling me, "Live in the moment!" I think he would be the type who would just grab a girl and kiss her if she was interested.

If you can play that body language game, then the world becomes more like "the jungle", excepting there are rules or... we believe there are. There are probably less than we imagine. People tell me I am attractive, but there is no way I am that attractive. I think I just have an understanding (maybe somewhat inborn talent) of said game.

I don't think women care about money so much. Money is two things... I think money is a person's worth and it's the worth as seen by others. Girls who care about how other people see their boyfriends care about money. And some guys are like aww I'm poor, sadness.

For me, I am secure in what I do and am enough to stand among whoever and not get worried about their attempts to flaunt their riches over me.

To answer the question, it depends. Girls approach... they make themselves available. The world I guess is full of people who just blind talk to people. It's crazy... but if a girl notices you, she will make herself available. She may talk first, if you keep making eye contact. It also depends on how often you see her. If she is someone you only see once or like a classmate/worker.

Generally, in my experience women who approach as in... actually ask you out or won't give up are bad news. It's flattering, especially if she's pretty. You think oh, well, of course... but those type of girls tend to have issues, in most cases.

Also probably true of the ones who make you go through the mud to get them. Ideally it should be kind of a mutual pull. I believe in testing the waters, making a move, waiting for a reply move, etc, and meeting in the middle.

Edit: @ dating women with other people's children. I am going to be offensive, but I wouldn't do that. That's kind of like a promise between them and that person. I would always be looking at the child and being sad. If they were old enough that their child was doing their own thing, that's different.

-Smak

I would honestly be willing to bet a small amount of money that Smak here has more game than anyone else ITT.

GimmeThat
11-07-2014, 08:36 AM
just go through a few good honest break ups

and this question probably means nothing to you anymore

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 02:39 PM
i have literally been approached by 0 girls in my whole life time. Women/girls do not find me attractive at all. As a result i have had really low self esteem issues so i do not even approach girls in fear of being rejected and laughed at...... I am used to being alone now for 24 years but sometimes i contemplate suicide because i want to be loved but no one loves me, so there is no reason to live any more.
:(

step_back
11-07-2014, 04:55 PM
I get approached by quite a few. Perks of working as a bouncer. There's always drunk chicks.

2LeTTeRS
11-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Weirdly the amount I get approached by females increased drastically more after I had my son. Seems like I can't hit the mall or the grocery store with him without someone coming up to me. And not that "oh he's so cute, whats his name" approach, but the never ending kind that seems like it could lead to something if I pursued it.

stalkerforlife
11-07-2014, 05:27 PM
No girl has ever approached me, unless she wanted money.

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 07:11 AM
They always approach me at the strip club.
:roll:

keep-itreal
05-04-2016, 07:30 AM
zero and zero

NBAplayoffs2001
05-04-2016, 08:02 AM
Technically, girls make the first move by giving you the eye.

Sure you approach her.. but who is REALLY in control?

Pretty much this.