View Full Version : Election 2014 voting results

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Kentucky Senate

R- Mitch McConnell destroys his opponent 56% 41%

South Carolina Senate

R - Tim Scott projected to win
R - Lindsey Graham projected to win

They cancelled CNN on Dish for me, so all I get is MSNBC.

Anyone getting results on their news station?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Kentucky Senate

R- Mitch McConnell destroys his opponent 56% 41%

South Carolina Senate

R - Tim Scott projected to win
R - Lindsey Graham projected to win

They cancelled CNN on Dish for me, so all I get is MSNBC.

Anyone getting results on their news station?

May God help you

9erempiree
11-04-2014, 08:13 PM
I know a hot young professor that would have orgasm over shit like this. She tells me she gets joy from watching CSPAN and all these midterms. :facepalm

Anyways, why should I care again?

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 08:23 PM
For South Carolina Governor R-Nikki Haley is projected to win but it looks like D-Charlie Crist may take it for Florida Governor

Sarcastic
11-04-2014, 08:40 PM
As of 7:15

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE0LzExLzA1L2YwL21hc2hhYmxlbGVnLmYwZmI4LmpwZw pwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/06a1305b/526/mashable-lego-senate-02.jpg

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
R- Shelly Moore Capito is projected to take out the Democrat incumbent in West Virginia for the first net senate seat gain for the Republicans

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2014, 08:54 PM
It will be a long, and woeful night for Liberal goons like KevinNYC and Droid and the rest of the Liberal assclowns on this board.

A night of crying and ice cream are ahead for these puss!es.

MavsSuperFan
11-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Anybody that believed McConnell was going to get taken out by Grimes was delusional.

McConnell is the leader of the the GOP in the senate and one of the most powerful people in the GOP. Just off the government contracts and other pork barrel goodies he could direct to Kentucky is a decent reason to vote for him if you work and live in the state.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2014, 08:59 PM
I want term limits. Even though I'm glad McConnell won, dude has been at that seat for 30 years???

Enough is enough.

SpecialQue
11-04-2014, 09:00 PM
I know a hot young professor that would have orgasm over shit like this. She tells me she gets joy from watching CSPAN and all these midterms. :facepalm

Anyways, why should I care again?

Pics so I can jerk off imaging her fingering herself to CSPAN.

9erempiree
11-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Pics so I can jerk off imaging her fingering herself to CSPAN.

Political Science majors are a weird bunch. I never knew they can get passionate about an election. They talk about it like I would be breaking down a basketball game.:facepalm

She started mentioning the Tea Party and all these other parties like it was the playoffs.

KevinNYC
11-04-2014, 09:32 PM
It will be a long, and woeful night for Liberal goons like KevinNYC and Droid and the rest of the Liberal assclowns on this board.

A night of crying and ice cream are ahead for these puss!es.

Gracious as always.

I went with the carne asada salad myself.

9erempiree
11-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Gracious as always.

I went with the carne asada salad myself.

What little respect I have for you is long gone.

Liberal:facepalm

9erempiree
11-04-2014, 09:49 PM
That means nothing will ever get done with the Republicans having the majority. I hope you guys know that this doesn't mean shit. When is the last time something was passed that you disagreed on?

This isn't going to get rid of liberal and PC America.

Obama is a lame duck and he doesn't really care about this. What is he going to push down our throats that he hasn't already?

Unless this is going to help us fight those Muslims.

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 09:52 PM
My local TV station just said that only 42% of Californians polled knew Gov Brown was running for reelection and only 20% knew the name of his Republican opponent, Neel Kashkari.

:facepalm

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 09:56 PM
It looks like another Democrat incumbent is going down in the senate. R-Tom Cotton is predicted to take the Arkansas set. That gives the Republicans a net gain of 2 so far in the senate.

ROCSteady
11-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Pretty sure Anthony Brown has this shit re: MD Governor. He dominated in Prince George's County & Montgomery County. I'd bet my left nut that he has Baltimore County on lock.

Richesly
11-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Both democratic and republican parties are absolute ****ing trash.

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Looks like D-Tim Wolf takes down the Republican opponent in the PA Governor's race.

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 10:16 PM
R-Mike Rounds is projected to beat the Democrat incumbent in the S. Dakota senate race giving the elephants a net 3 gain in the Senate.

KevinNYC
11-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Obama is a lame duck and he doesn't really care about this. What is he going to push down our throats that he hasn't already?

OH no, our throats our poor, precious throats!

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 11:06 PM
D-Jean Shaheen keeps her seat in NH but R-Steve Daines(sorry) beats the incumbent Democrat senator in Montana giving the Rs only 2 more net wins to take control of the senate.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2014, 11:13 PM
My local TV station just said that only 42% of Californians polled knew Gov Brown was running for reelection and only 20% knew the name of his Republican opponent, Neel Kashkari.

:facepalm

Cause the remaining 38% no speaky english

longhornfan1234
11-04-2014, 11:19 PM
We're taking our country back from Wall Street Dems. :cheers:

9erempiree
11-04-2014, 11:22 PM
I can't believe you guys are actually following this.

DaSeba5
11-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Nothing will change with a Republican majority senate, so I really don't care. I'm just upset that Florida didn't pass medical marijuana with 57% of the vote (we needed 60%) and that Rick Scott is still the governor. Sad day.

MavsSuperFan
11-04-2014, 11:25 PM
I can't believe you guys are actually following this.
ya i mean who cares about the leadership of their nation.

MavsSuperFan
11-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Political Science majors are a weird bunch. I never knew they can get passionate about an election. They talk about it like I would be breaking down a basketball game.:facepalm

She started mentioning the Tea Party and all these other parties like it was the playoffs.
dumb bitch, obvious the NBA is a lot more important in america than ****ing congress

longhornfan1234
11-04-2014, 11:28 PM
B!tch a$$ coward Dems thought running away from Obama would help....:roll:

That actually hurt them. :lol

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Nothing will change with a Republican majority senate, so I really don't care. I'm just upset that Florida didn't pass medical marijuana with 57% of the vote (we needed 60%) and that Rick Scott is still the governor. Sad day.

Please don't tell me it was for your multiple sclerosis. You can get weed from any street corner in Miami. And there were so many loopholes in this proposition that it was destined to fail.

I can see marijuana being legalized nationwide eventually in the not so distant future.

DaSeba5
11-04-2014, 11:30 PM
We should focus on working together. Hopefully we can have a Clinton-Republican Congress success again if that's possible.

SpecialQue
11-04-2014, 11:31 PM

Need to hook that shit up. Have her sit on my face while she's watching election coverage so I can get that stink pouring down my throat.

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 11:32 PM
R- Corey Gardener projected to take Colorado over the Democrat in Colorado giving the Republicans just one more seat to take control of the senate.

longhornfan1234
11-04-2014, 11:34 PM
We should focus on working together. Hopefully we can have a Clinton-Republican Congress success again if that's possible.
Lol...they didn't work together. Clinton threw his own party under the bus. He signed DOMA, Welfare reform, NAFTA, and repealed Glass Seagal. The Democratic Party would have riot if Republican president did that shit. :lol

theballerFKA Ace
11-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Wow, R-Gov Scott Walker is projected to win reelection in Michigan. I bet Jimmy Hoffa is rolling in his cement right now.

theballerFKA Ace
11-05-2014, 12:26 AM
It's not projected yet, but it looks like incumbent D-Kay Hagan may go down in flames to R-Thom Tillis even though she outspent him 3-1. Tillis has a 2 point lead with 95% of the precincts reporting. This would give the Rs their senate majority assuming they don't lose any net seats.

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Pretty sure Anthony Brown has this shit re: MD Governor. He dominated in Prince George's County & Montgomery County. I'd bet my left nut that he has Baltimore County on lock.
:( :confusedshrug:

feel bad for Tommy Carcetti's presidential hopes

ROCSteady
11-05-2014, 12:31 AM
He down like 54-46 right now and he could very well lose but some big places aren't in yet

He seems like kind of a dunce anyhow.

theballerFKA Ace
11-05-2014, 12:36 AM
R-Joni Earnst takes Iowa from the incumbent donkey. The Republicans have taken control of the Senate and they are still going. It's a bloodbath out there for senate Dems. The Rs have won virtually every closely contested race.

theballerFKA Ace
11-05-2014, 12:40 AM
It's official D-Kay Hagan the incumbent falls to R-Thom Tillis. Republicans get another senate seat.

DaSeba5
11-05-2014, 12:44 AM
meh.. nothing will change. Just more bickering and fighting among the President and Congress, and Republicans in Congress. The only option is to work together hopefully, which will never happen.

KingBeasley08
11-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Maryland is an extremely Democratic state. Really shocked Brown is losing

theballerFKA Ace
11-05-2014, 12:47 AM
The Dem Governor in Obama's home state of Illinois gets replaced by a Republican...ouch. :eek:

Patrick Chewing
11-05-2014, 12:55 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/wteach/defeatocrats/democrats.gif

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 12:58 AM
meh.. nothing will change. Just more bickering and fighting among the President and Congress, and Republicans in Congress. The only option is to work together hopefully, which will never happen.

The GOP is more obstinate/combative than the typical democrat. if the GOP house passes a bill and the GOP controlled senate tries to do the same will the Dems filibuster shamelessly like the GOP? Of course Obama still has the veto.

The only option is to work together hopefully, which will never happen.

Meh, dems caving is entirely possible

DaSeba5
11-05-2014, 01:01 AM
The GOP is more obstinate/combative than the typical democrat. if the GOP house passes a bill and the GOP controlled senate tries to do the same will the Dems filibuster shamelessly like the GOP? Of course Obama still has the veto.

Meh, dems caving is entirely possible

So we'll just reverse things and do Republican politics, hate them and vote in a wave of Dems in the future, hate them, and repeat the process...

theballerFKA Ace
11-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Massachusetts gives a Republican another try at governor.

This is getting stupid. I give up. Goodnight.

http://infinitelegroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Tomatina-Festival-Spain-2014-08.jpg

Nanners
11-05-2014, 01:11 AM
weed is going to be legalized for recreational use in oregon today.

DaSeba5
11-05-2014, 01:13 AM
weed is going to be legalized for recreational use in oregon today.

Florida couldn't even pass medical marijuana because of 3%. :(

57% voted yes, but they needed 60%. Ridiculous.

Nanners
11-05-2014, 01:27 AM

why did they need 60%?

florida is retarded. perscription painkiller capital of the world, yet medical marijuana is illegal.

DaSeba5
11-05-2014, 01:37 AM
why did they need 60%?

florida is retarded. perscription painkiller capital of the world, yet medical marijuana is illegal.

Florida constitutional amendments require approval from 60 percent of voters to pass.

ROCSteady
11-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Maryland is an extremely Democratic state. Really shocked Brown is losing

same. I'm certainly no conservative but if I had voted I think I would have went for Hogan though tbh.

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 01:53 AM
same. I'm certainly no conservative but if I had voted I think I would have went for Hogan though tbh.
what was so bad about brown?

KingBeasley08
11-05-2014, 01:55 AM
don't know much about whats goin on with either candidate (don't live in the state for most of the year) but O'Malley was very hit and miss but his misses were huge. he drove out a lot of upper middle class people so I can see why there might be a kickback against the Democratic party

ROCSteady
11-05-2014, 02:00 AM
in repsonse to MavsSuper:

A continuation of the status quo. Maryland Dems have pretty much been carbon copies. We gettin taxed out the ass for dumb shit. Some re evaluation is needed right now. MD a good state just too expensive and it was static for too long.

I'm not a huge politics guy but Brown was pretty underwhelming to me. He didn't come off as terrible bright or much of a figurehead,. I guess the devoted political people felt similar to me because I'm just accustomed to the donkey goin HAM in that elephant ass here

irondarts
11-05-2014, 02:17 AM
Extremely disappointed that Fred DuVal lost the AZ Governor race.

dude77
11-05-2014, 05:23 AM
so obama's home state elects a rep governor and I hear the rep governor financed his own campaign ? so obama endorses you and you have plenty of campaign fundraisers and monetary help .. and the incumbent dem still loses to a self financed rep lol ..

obama getting his ass owned

BasedTom
11-05-2014, 05:25 AM

Weed is de-facto legal here anyway. It's about as enforced as downloading music illegally.

If it helps the trailer-dwelling geriatrics upstate sleep better at night as they wait for Death, then good on them.

Godzuki
11-05-2014, 10:29 AM
non black people wont say it but they don't trust black people with race agenda's running the gov anymore after Obama/Holder fiasco. its a clear conflict of interest. call me racist but no way i'm voting for a black candidate in a high political position of power ever again with the shit Obama/Holder pulled, and how strong the expectation and guilt trip are from black people to be bias towards them on the issues.

Republicans winning is a clear reflection of Obama's shitty foreign policies/strategies, and some of his social domestic issue policies as well which are way too race agenda'd. i was supportive of him until his recent term. early on he made the right calls with the bailouts, national healthcare, etc. but fukk that Ferguson shit, fukk his shitty and soft international stances, fukk his political correct lack of Ebola safeguards, fukk him solving race issues with extreme political correctness/bias and having a beer.....he has made me regret voting for him on so many levels even if he did some good :facepalm

i just really wish Christie would run, he's like the only Republican i fully trust. dude is no nonsense. shame he had that scandal.

Patrick Chewing
11-05-2014, 12:01 PM
non black people wont say it but they don't trust black people with race agenda's running the gov anymore after Obama/Holder fiasco. its a clear conflict of interest. call me racist but no way i'm voting for a black candidate in a high political position of power ever again with the shit Obama/Holder pulled, and how strong the expectation and guilt trip are from black people to be bias towards them on the issues.

Republicans winning is a clear reflection of Obama's shitty foreign policies/strategies, and some of his social domestic issue policies as well which are way too race agenda'd. i was supportive of him until his recent term. early on he made the right calls with the bailouts, national healthcare, etc. but fukk that Ferguson shit, fukk his shitty and soft international stances, fukk his political correct lack of Ebola safeguards, fukk him solving race issues with extreme political correctness/bias and having a beer.....he has made me regret voting for him on so many levels even if he did some good :facepalm

i just really wish Christie would run, he's like the only Republican i fully trust. dude is no nonsense. shame he had that scandal.

The list goes on and on with Obama and his cronies in the administration.

It's as if they have no business in a position of power whatsoever. You mentioned just a few of his debacles, but the ones that really get me are:

Fast and Furious
Bowe Bergdahl
IRS
Trayvon
V.A. Deaths
ISIS, Ft. Hood (not calling it "terrorism")

This administration rarely ever takes accountability for any of their actions and just pass off blame due to politics. Bullshit. Obama, the biggest scumbag America ever shit out.

rufuspaul
11-05-2014, 12:15 PM
It's not projected yet, but it looks like incumbent D-Kay Hagan may go down in flames to R-Thom Tillis even though she outspent him 3-1. Tillis has a 2 point lead with 95% of the precincts reporting. This would give the Rs their senate majority assuming they don't lose any net seats.

:cheers: :rockon: :djparty :dancin

So glad to see that bitch get her walking papers.

Bosnian Sajo
11-05-2014, 01:15 PM

Pretty pissed about that, I mean it's not like it would of affected me since I don't need it for medical purposes, but I thought it was a step in the right direction.

QUESTION for states where it is legal to smoke like Cali and Colorodo: Do they still check for THC in drug tests (for jobs), and would having THC in your body result in being terminated?

~primetime~
11-05-2014, 01:35 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SZ2V77xieS4/UJwakjnA6YI/AAAAAAAAOs8/j4DLs2vMKiE/s1600/2012electionmapcountybycounty.jpg

whole country is red

Dallas county managed to stay blue...I'm completely surrounded though :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2014, 01:37 PM
^That's because areas with higher population densities (big cities) tend to be heavily democrat.

~primetime~
11-05-2014, 01:41 PM
^That's because areas with higher population densities (big cities) tend to be heavily democrat.
yeah, Dallas has been blue for a while now...surrounded by all red, nothing new

the entire country leaning red is new though

russwest0
11-05-2014, 01:57 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SZ2V77xieS4/UJwakjnA6YI/AAAAAAAAOs8/j4DLs2vMKiE/s1600/2012electionmapcountybycounty.jpg

whole country is red

LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't watch TV anymore but whenever I did I remember the liberal media really pissed me off.

Has anyone watched the liberal news stations since the election results? Any meltdowns?

theballerFKA Ace
11-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Weird how all the cool places are blue and all the shit places are red

I would say all the cool places are blue, all the average places are red, and the shyttiest of the shyt places are blue. There isn't any red ghettos, even most white trash trailer parks are probably blue.

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 03:34 PM

whole country is red

the electoral map looks like that even when the dems win.

White people/rural people/GOP voters are much more spread out geographically.

Minorities are concentrated in the cities

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 03:38 PM
yeah, Dallas has been blue for a while now...surrounded by all red, nothing new

the entire country leaning red is new though
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/2012_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg/555px-2012_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg.png
From 2012 presidential election. counties in red won by romney, counties in blue won by obama.

GOP voters have been more spread out for decades. Farmers vote for the GOP. GOP is far more supportive of farm subsidies.

This is the exact same map but not segregated into counties, and instead into states
http://freedomslighthouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

notice how in states like Nevada 2 counties were enough to give obama the whole state

Patrick Chewing
11-05-2014, 03:42 PM
LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't watch TV anymore but whenever I did I remember the liberal media really pissed me off.

Has anyone watched the liberal news stations since the election results? Any meltdowns?

Rachel Bull Dyke Maddow was hurling insults at Republicans last night.

~primetime~
11-05-2014, 04:04 PM
notice how in states like Nevada 2 counties were enough to give obama the whole state
good point

the amount of visible red can be very misleading

in this current election the Repubs actually won though

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 04:45 PM
good point

the amount of visible red can be very misleading

in this current election the Repubs actually won though
The one thing to keep in mind is the GOP will always have more red than the DNC will have blue, on a county by county basis.

Whites are just super spread out. There is large swaths of this nation with nothing but non-Hispanic white people (a slight exaggeration, but you know what I mean).

however cities which are much more densely populated have high concentrations of minorities and liberal whites. This why dems can win states like Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, etc. with most of the counties of that state voting GOP. the Counties dems do win contain highly populated cities.

Also why its much easier for the GOP to gerrymander congressional districts.

Dresta
11-05-2014, 04:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/2012_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg/555px-2012_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg.png
From 2012 presidential election. counties in red won by romney, counties in blue won by obama.

GOP voters have been more spread out for decades. Farmers vote for the GOP. GOP is far more supportive of farm subsidies.

This is the exact same map but not segregated into counties, and instead into states
http://freedomslighthouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

Different parties subsidising different people... where to go if you want to limit government subsidies and stop granting interest groups particular favours in exchange for their votes? What a corrupted and disgraceful system. And note: as soon as you allow the government the power to grant arbitrary decisions you make this inevitable.

MavsSuperFan
11-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Different parties subsidising different people... where to go if you want to limit government subsidies and stop granting interest groups particular favours in exchange for their votes? What a corrupted and disgraceful system. And note: as soon as you allow the government the power to grant arbitrary decisions you make this inevitable.
No where. such a place doesnt exist in reality and never has.

Edit: thinking about it more you can always move to Somalia

What a corrupted and disgraceful system. And note: as soon as you allow the government the power to grant arbitrary decisions you make this inevitable.

Somalia has none of that. the congo, etc. basically any nation without real government control.

Different parties subsidising different people
what else are politicians good for other than advocating for certain interests? This gives voters a choice of which interests they would prefer to win out.

KevinNYC
11-05-2014, 05:59 PM

notice how in states like Nevada 2 counties were enough to give obama the whole stateHalf of the United States population is clustered in just the 146 biggest counties out of over 3000.

Here's the map, with said counties shaded in. Below the map is the list of all the counties, so you can see if you live in one of them.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5227a78e6bb3f70f68316148-800-/map%20of%20us%2050%20percent%20.png

KevinNYC
11-05-2014, 06:03 PM
The trend of the last few years is people moving back to cities. Reversing decades of cities decreasing in population

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/27/census-cities-metro-growth-population/6863219/