PDA

View Full Version : Lebron needs to alpha the F*ck up

Derivative
11-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Lebron need to alpha up and let his team know he's the boss and they're all going to play Lebron ball.

Lebron alpha ball = championships

Lebron beta ball = lose aka finals 2011

Lebron needs to tell Kyrie to sit the f*ck down and tell blatt that he's the real coach.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2014, 01:37 AM
Agreed. I have no doubt this will happen soon.

AnaheimLakers24
11-05-2014, 01:38 AM
kevin love is the alpha on that team. closely followed by kryie

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is out of his prine already. pick a new favorite player cause hes done. maybe kd?

RRR3
11-05-2014, 01:39 AM
I agree. LeBron is much more effective when he is aggressive.

jimmy77x
11-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Don't hold your breath, Not in his DNA. Beta running all through them vein's.

Mr. Jabbar
11-05-2014, 01:41 AM
This is a guy who jumps ship in the face of adversity, how is he supposed to be alpha right now? pls address this thread to k love or irving

AirTupac
11-05-2014, 01:42 AM
This is a guy who jumps ship in the face of adversity, how is he supposed to be alpha right now? pls address this thread to k love or irving

The Beta family

KendrickPerkins
11-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Don't hold your breath, Not in his DNA. Beta running all through them vein's.
:lol

Mr. Jabbar
11-05-2014, 01:44 AM
The Beta family

Cleveland Betaliers

orange_chicken
11-05-2014, 01:46 AM
WTF loser Bran-ball caused the Heat the finals. Our King Lebone Jane is a pure shooter you know it!

sportjames23
11-05-2014, 01:53 AM
You need alpha in your DNA to alpha up. Bron's DNA is filled with beta.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-05-2014, 01:54 AM
so lebron cant make teammates better. just what i suspected

OncePerMonth
11-05-2014, 01:56 AM
This is worse than the start of the 2010-11 Heat season.

Verticality
11-05-2014, 01:57 AM
I'm honestly enjoying it as is.

ihoopallday
11-05-2014, 02:04 AM
I always love the overreacting. Makes it that much sweeter when they get it together. :cheers:

Da Hammer
11-05-2014, 02:09 AM
Cleveland Betaliers
:banana: :cheers:

Yankstar
11-05-2014, 02:19 AM
I always love the overreacting. Makes it that much sweeter when they get it together. :cheers:

Bro you forgot to change your avatar :roll:
Bandwagon fans exposed :facepalm

NZStreetBaller
11-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Lebron alphaing up wont do them any justice. Realistically I think the cavs will have a greater chance and gelling and winning more games if lebron was on the bench. Then when they get those blow out wins he can play the entire 4th quarter it will be a great confidence booster for him

ihoopallday
11-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Bro you forgot to change your avatar :roll:
Bandwagon fans exposed :facepalm

:lol I've said on here plenty of times I'm a LeBron fan first and foremost. Sorry, not all states have an NBA team. It's kinda funny you're the only person to call me out on my avatar. I think everyone else I actually have basketball talk with on here knows where I stand. Hence the "King James" on my profile. Not rocket science bud

Nikola_
11-05-2014, 05:27 AM
kyrie has that chucking kobe/iverson mentality..you cant play differently ... i think that car cant be repainted

SyRyanYang
11-05-2014, 05:32 AM
Dude, you forget to change your Heat avatar.

Angel Face
11-05-2014, 06:31 AM
The problem with the Cavs is there are 2 / 3 guys on their team who needs to hold the ball too much in their hands to be effective. Lebron isn't an effective off ball player, Kyrie isn't an off ball player, I dunno about Waiters and I think Love can play off ball, but two guys dominating the ball... Good luck.

Also, their defense isn't that good. This Cavs team would struggle unless Lebron suddenly becomes an effective off ball player which is far from reality and Kyrie learns how to play point guard.

poido123
11-05-2014, 07:42 AM
:lol I've said on here plenty of times I'm a LeBron fan first and foremost. Sorry, not all states have an NBA team. It's kinda funny you're the only person to call me out on my avatar. I think everyone else I actually have basketball talk with on here knows where I stand. Hence the "King James" on my profile. Not rocket science bud

Dude, you forgot to change your heat avatar.

StephHamann
11-05-2014, 07:49 AM
The problem with the Cavs is there are 2 / 3 guys on their team who needs to hold the ball too much in their hands to be effective. Lebron isn't an effective off ball player, Kyrie isn't an off ball player, I dunno about Waiters and I think Love can play off ball, but two guys dominating the ball... Good luck.

Also, their defense isn't that good. This Cavs team would struggle unless Lebron suddenly becomes an effective off ball player which is far from reality and Kyrie learns how to play point guard.

yup said before the season they can't play Kyrie Dion and Betabran together.

Either Kyrie or Waiters needs to come off the bench

INDI
11-05-2014, 09:45 AM
The real problem is Bron can't plat with a ball dominating point guard that has all star potential. It would be idiotic to play point forward with a guy like Irving on your team because it would greatly diminish Irving ability.

Think about Brons past teams, then Kobe's, then Jordans. None of those guys played with a pg the caliber of Irving, they played with point guards that could excel playing off ball. This was main thing I figured would be the Cavs issue and it turns out to be true.

Bron is going to have to learn from Durant and approach possessions like he does with westbrook (you go, I go) kinda thing which is not championship ball.

Absolute best thing for the Cavs would be to trade Irving for a pg that can hit threes and play off ball ala Dragic or Kemba

AnaheimLakers24
11-05-2014, 09:57 AM
:roll: this *** forgot to change his avatar

Optimus Prime
11-05-2014, 10:01 AM
LeBron...alpha...good one. :roll:

LeBron went to yet another stacked team in the Least precisely so he wouldn't have to "alpha up".

:kobe:

pegasus
11-05-2014, 10:13 AM
:roll: @ your avatar! Nostalgic much?:lol

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Absolute best thing for the Cavs would be to trade Irving for a pg that can hit threes and play off ball ala Dragic or Kemba

Or maybe Lebron should just become a better player.

heyhey
11-05-2014, 10:46 AM
if bran was a videoaudio format, ni99a would be the betamax

cleveland better not offer him a max after 2 years is up. guy is done

INDI
11-05-2014, 11:39 AM
if bran was a videoaudio format, ni99a would be the betamax

cleveland better not offer him a max after 2 years is up. guy is done

I am not even a Lebron fan and I say that's the most idiotic comment I ever read on here. They shouldn't even be able to still be an organization in the nba if they didn't offer Bron the max to stay (barring anything super serious like him losing a limb or something)

Asukal
11-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Where's dat bran leadership? I tot he wouldn't allow anymore selfish plays? :confusedshrug:

heyhey
11-05-2014, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=INDI]I am not even a Lebron fan and I say that's the most idiotic comment I ever read on here. They shouldn't even be able to still be an organization in the nba if they didn't offer Bron the max to stay (barring anything super serious like him losing a limb or something)[/QUOTE

the guy did lose an appendage, but it wasn't a limb

pauk
11-05-2014, 12:29 PM
I agree actually.

pauk
11-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Where's dat bran leadership? I tot he wouldn't allow anymore selfish plays? :confusedshrug:

The thing is Lebron didnt want to change anything for Kyrie, he wants to let him handle the rock as always and do his thing while Lebron tries to figure how he can in the most complementary way initiate his game with Love out there aswell, its a process....

Lebron is to unselfish for his own good, he will soon realise (if not realised already) Kyrie is just a score-first PG with questionable decision making that forces him into being a spotup shooter or a statue way to many times... hence he cant impact the game like he can, the best player in the WORLD cant impact the game......... Lebron wants to turn Kyrie into a Chris Paul or something and it will never happen....

Lebron will need to take the command of the offense and let Kyrie know whats up, he will need to sacrifice his fancy balldomination in order for the team to be successful.... if that means Kyrie turning up into a spotup shooter then so be it....

"Lebron ball" ALWAYS worked, he could have won a championship or two back in the days if he just had ONE good sidekick

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 12:43 PM
"Lebron ball" ALWAYS worked, he could have won a championship or two back in the days if he just had ONE good sidekick

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XynsFQE1m1w/UYMimAhTGbI/AAAAAAAAErQ/tOsgi6qS0Qw/s1600/originaldasdf.gif

LBJ 23
11-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Lebron needs to get his body in the next gear otherwise he's cooked.

pauk
11-05-2014, 12:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XynsFQE1m1w/UYMimAhTGbI/AAAAAAAAErQ/tOsgi6qS0Qw/s1600/originaldasdf.gif

"Lebron ball" took the Cavs team to the Finals (and after that deep into playoffs with franchise best records in the regular season), not only that but being the worst team in NBA Finals history..... did i imagine that?

In that 2007 Finals, a good sidekick (just a simple addition of say Love or Bosh or Wade or even Kyrie) could have been the difference between that sweep and a championship..... they certainly would have won at least ONE game in that Finals dont you think?

In the 2010 ECF against Magic, a replacement of the choking Mo Williams could have been the difference between ECF loss and a Finals appearance against Lakers..... a Laker team (and player in Kobe) which Lebron/Cavs never had any trouble against, especially if they would have ONE good sidekick...... instead of Mo Williams...... That year i always said if only they can get past Magic (who they had horrible mismatch problems against all season long) they would win the championship against Lakers.

I am not imagining, its you who is DENYING.......... all Lebron ever needed was just that ONE guy.........

Thats why when he went to Miami i did GUARANTEE he would win Championships..... remember? He just needed ONE non scrub guy....... all he had was Boobie Gibson or Mo Williams........

chazzy
11-05-2014, 12:56 PM
In the 2010 ECF against Magic, a replacement of the choking Mo Williams could have been the difference between ECF loss and a Finals appearance against Lakers..... a Laker team (and player in Kobe) which Lebron/Cavs never had any trouble against, especially if they would have ONE good sidekick...... instead of Mo Williams......

It was 2009, and he definitely had trouble with the Lakers that year. And seeing how he lost with Wade AND Bosh just two years later, it's hard to predict these hypothetical situations.

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
It was 2009, and he definitely had trouble with the Lakers that year.

You think the way LeBron was playing that postseason he would have won them the title in the finals over LA?

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 12:59 PM
"Lebron ball" took the Cavs team to the Finals

No. The east did.

In that 2007 Finals, a good sidekick (just a simpe addition of say Love or Bosh or Wade or even Kyrie) could have been the difference between that sweep and a championship

Dwight, Kidd and AI could say the same thing.

In the 2010 ECF against Magic, a replacement of the choking Mo Williams could have been the difference between ECF loss and a Finals appearance against Lakers..... a Laker team (and player in Kobe) which Lebron/Cavs never had any trouble against

So what is it. Did he have a good team or not?

I am not imagining, its you who is DENYING.......... all Lebron ever needed was just that ONE guy.........

So why does he always recruit or join two?

Droid101
11-05-2014, 01:01 PM
pauk's meltdown, not as funny as some of his other ones.

tpols
11-05-2014, 01:02 PM
If Lebron just needed one guy why the hell is he stacking his teams to the brim with superstar talent every few years? :oldlol:

LBJ 23
11-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Actually during Lebron's tenure in Miami, they've won when they mostly played ''Lebron ball'' excpet last year when San Antonio just crushed them. in 11' Lebron completely shied away from lebron ball and they lost. Then against OKC Lebron ball worked pretty good. Then in 13' against San Antonio Lebron started playing passively trying to get everyone involved too much and they struggled a lot, then for the last few games he goes back to his ''Lebron ball'' and with a second unit he firstly comes back from a big deficit in the 4th quarter playing completely just Lebron ball with Wade and Bosh on the bench. Then game 7 it's a similar story. So this Lebron ball in the Finals is not such a bad idea after all.

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Actually during Lebron's tenure in Miami, they've won when they mostly played ''Lebron ball'' excpet last year when San Antonio just crushed them. in 11' Lebron completely shied away from lebron ball and they lost. Then against OKC Lebron ball worked pretty good. Then in 13' against San Antonio Lebron started playing passively trying to get everyone involved too much and they struggled a lot, then for the last few games he goes back to his ''Lebron ball'' and with a second unit he firstly comes back from a big deficit in a 4th quarter playing completely just Lebron ball. Then game 7 it's a similar story. So this Lebron ball in the Finals is not such a bad idea after all.

I think all of this is also called being a bad off-ball player.

Wally450
11-05-2014, 01:06 PM
This team will come together. Typical ISH flipping shit over the 3rd or 4th game of the season. They'll go on a bit of a tear once they get it together.

They're defense will be average.

LBJ 23
11-05-2014, 01:09 PM
This team will come together. Typical ISH flipping shit over the 3rd or 4th game of the season. They'll go on a bit of a tear once they get it together.

I agree. It was the same with Miami in their first season, ''Lebron can't play off ball'', ''Wade and Lebron are basically the same player they could never coexist'' etc...
Then they went to 4 straight Finals and won 2 while there was a great chemistry between Wade and Lebron. Not perfect but not bad either after their slow start in their first season together.

pauk
11-05-2014, 01:11 PM
I think all of this is also called being a bad off ball player.

You dont turn not just the best player in the game, but the best decision maker / offensive orchestrator into an off ball player looking for scraps.....

tpols
11-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Lebron and wade couldnt coexist.

You already said it man.. they only won once 'lebron-ball' took over.. when wade was in his prime playing like a superstar lebron literally just gave up, threw in the towel.

Its not even an issue of poor off ball play.. its an issue of him needing all the glory and attention while the teams winning, otherwise he just isnt going to try.

Droid101
11-05-2014, 01:12 PM
You dont turn not just the best player in the game, but the best decision maker / offensive orchestrator into an off ball player looking for scraps.....
What kind of asshole thinks that playing off the ball is "looking for scraps."

pauk, keep melting down. It's hilarious.

pauk
11-05-2014, 01:13 PM

Exactly, but we can talk about what we think is wrong & what needs to be done, its not necessary, but fun... :P

Papaya Petee
11-05-2014, 01:20 PM
"Lebron ball" took the Cavs team to the Finals (and after that deep into playoffs with franchise best records in the regular season), not only that but being the worst team in NBA Finals history..... did i imagine that?

In that 2007 Finals, a good sidekick (just a simple addition of say Love or Bosh or Wade or even Kyrie) could have been the difference between that sweep and a championship..... they certainly would have won at least ONE game in that Finals dont you think?

Funny thing about that, is 2007 Wade before shoulder injury >>>>> 2007 LeBron..... But ok moron

LBJ 23
11-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Lebron and wade couldnt coexist.

You already said it man.. they only won once 'lebron-ball' took over.. when wade was in his prime playing like a superstar lebron literally just gave up, threw in the towel.

Its not even an issue of poor off ball play.. its an issue of him needing all the glory and attention while the teams winning, otherwise he just isnt going to try.

I think you are being way over dramatic here. Lebron played in more than just one Olympics and he could adjust just fine to playing with other superstars when many times they were the ones with all the glory and not him. He didn't gave up, didn't threw in the towel, he adapted and played like it was the best for that particular team. I know it's not NBA but if that was really his character, it would show in such tournaments aswell especially since there si so many stars on one team.

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 01:24 PM

Some players can do both.

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Now that Lebron is struggling, the media is masking it as Lebron trying a new type of leadership and is just trying to teach his teammates a lesson? :kobe:

nikkas buried Kobe for doing that in 06...and he was balling, too, he just didn't give a fukk.

pauk
11-05-2014, 01:32 PM
What kind of asshole thinks that playing off the ball is "looking for scraps."

The asshole who thinks that a guy who plays & impacts the game MUCH better with the ball in his hands rather than without.....

pauk, keep melting down. It's hilarious.

You keep saying & wishing that on every reply you make to me due to your Lebron hating obsession & lack of basketball knowledge to debate me, is more hilarious....

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 01:37 PM
You keep saying & wishing that on every reply you make to me due to your Lebron hating obsession & lack of basketball knowledge to debate me, is more hilarious....

I don't even give him the Attention he's begging for :oldlol:

Dude is like a 24/7 meltdown machine

Droid101
11-05-2014, 01:40 PM
I don't even give him the Attention he's begging for :oldlol:

Dude is like a 24/7 meltdown machine
Says the guy with 13,000 posts since January.

tpols
11-05-2014, 01:59 PM
I think you are being way over dramatic here. Lebron played in more than just one Olympics and he could adjust just fine to playing with other superstars when many times they were the ones with all the glory and not him. He didn't gave up, didn't threw in the towel, he adapted and played like it was the best for that particular team. I know it's not NBA but if that was really his character, it would show in such tournaments aswell especially since there si so many stars on one team.

When Lebron first joined the olympic team U.S. won bronze... and they lost the most games in the history of U.S. basketball.

They only won gold with him once kobe came back and wades game matured.

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 02:03 PM
When Lebron first joined the olympic team U.S. won bronze... and they lost the most games in the history of U.S. basketball.

Do you know LeBron was 19 years old? Do you care? :facepalm

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Says the guy with 13,000 posts since January.

http://img.pandawhale.com/84110-five-guys-DAYUM-gif-Imgur-OkYM.gif

LBJ 23
11-05-2014, 02:24 PM

Cmon man, really?

Not only did you just miss or purposely ignored my point, but you also had to go full Kobetard and remind us how rookie Lebron was responsible for all the shortcomings of that USA Olympic team. Really?

If you maybe didn't understand my point, I will describe it easier for you. When Wade had it going in the Olympic games or Kobe, Durant,Carmelo,..and all the glory was on them, I don't remember Lebron throwing in the towel and sabotaging any games. And you said that that's his character, if that would be true I believe it would happen there aswell.

SwayDizzle
11-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Cmon man, really?

Not only did you just miss or purposely ignored my point, but you also had to go full Kobetard and remind us how rookie Lebron was responsible for all the shortcomings of that USA Olympic team. Really?

If you maybe didn't understand my point, I will describe it easier for you. When Wade had it going in the Olympic games or Kobe, Durant,Carmelo,..and all the glory was on them, I don't remember Lebron throwing in the towel and sabotaging any games. And you said that that's his character, if that would be true I believe it would happen there aswell.
I don't think it's Lebron's style to sabotage a team. That's more something Kobe would do to prove a point. Kobe is not a good communicator so he relies on this method. Lebron on the other hand is a good communicator but he lacks the 'alpha' mentality of putting himself first. It takes a lot to get that out of Lebron. If he could find a way to access that anger/self-centered energy, similarly to how MJ did, then he could be the best ball player of all time. MJ picked fights with random players purposefully, with the single intent of riling himself up to perform better. Kobe is naturally a selfish prick so he can access that energy on a regular basis.

bizil
11-05-2014, 09:09 PM
My only complaint about Bron at times is the way he exhibits his alpha dog gene. No doubt he has it for sure. But at times from that SF spot, I wish he would have the mentality more often of Nique or Dr J. What I mean by that is overwhelm the defense scoring on the wing to the baseline with that freak athletic ability more often! Really look to dominate scoring, force the double teams even more often, and then take drop dimes. Doc and Nique didn't have anywhere close to Bron's passing ability. It's only a small quibble I have with Bron, but at times I wish he would force the issue scoring. He's already a great scorer but at times I think he's TOO PASS FIRST! It seemed Bird had the perfect grasp from the SF spot of when to takeover scoring and when to pass.

Asukal
11-05-2014, 09:23 PM
The thing is Lebron didnt want to change anything for Kyrie, he wants to let him handle the rock as always and do his thing while Lebron tries to figure how he can in the most complementary way initiate his game with Love out there aswell, its a process....

Lebron is to unselfish for his own good, he will soon realise (if not realised already) Kyrie is just a score-first PG with questionable decision making that forces him into being a spotup shooter or a statue way to many times... hence he cant impact the game like he can, the best player in the WORLD cant impact the game......... Lebron wants to turn Kyrie into a Chris Paul or something and it will never happen....

Lebron will need to take the command of the offense and let Kyrie know whats up, he will need to sacrifice his fancy balldomination in order for the team to be successful.... if that means Kyrie turning up into a spotup shooter then so be it....

Bolded would be fine if he doesn't make asinine statements like "I won't allow individuals to be selfish" then proceed to play like ass and stand frozen in the perimeter waiting for a pass. I'm starting to really believe bran can't play off the ball. And again where the fck is that leadership? :rolleyes:

riseagainst
09-22-2015, 02:13 PM
:roll:

AnaheimLakers24
09-22-2015, 02:17 PM
No backbone. If he had even 5 inches, hed probably be top 4 sf but nope. Small status

GIF REACTION
09-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Don't worry he has a reported 8-9 inch rod and the girls KNOW it