PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is purposely exposing the gaurds on team.

NattyPButter
11-05-2014, 03:14 AM
So watching the 2nd half of the game Lebron just didn't want know part in having the ball in his hands. He kept passing the ball back to Kyrie and Waiters and letting them do the same crap they were doing last year. Kyrie didn't even get an assist in the 2nd half why? Becasue he played hero iso ball. Waiters had not even a single assist or rebound all game and played almost 30mins...WTF. Then he has a post game interview and says "A lot of bad habits have been built up over the last couple of yrs. When you play that style, it takes a lot to get it out of you". He has to be talking about Kyrie and Waiters.

chazzy
11-05-2014, 03:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/q7ZUF2R.jpg

russwest0
11-05-2014, 03:21 AM
the reach is real :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WeGetRing2012
11-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Lebron is sooo full of himself. No Lebron

russwest0
11-05-2014, 03:36 AM
Never before have I seen a star player who so badly wanted his team to do all the work and win the game for him.

Joyner82reload
11-05-2014, 03:37 AM

I'm left speechless by the last paragraph.:facepalm

buddha
11-05-2014, 03:39 AM
lebron has never "built" a car. more like "picked out features" on a car.

imnew09
11-05-2014, 03:42 AM
DA FU does he know about building a car. He fken picked a Lambo from scratch

SouBeachTalents
11-05-2014, 03:46 AM
Lebron is sooo full of himself. No Lebron… you went and bought you a brand new car (Heat) when you were tired of trying to fix yours (old Cavs).

I'm assuming your username ended up being wrong?

Sarcastic
11-05-2014, 03:47 AM

Translation:
Get in the corner and spot up.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2014, 03:48 AM
I'm assuming your username ended up being wrong? #rekt

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 03:51 AM
:oldlol:

Building a car?

All he had to do was pick a color and drive it to the paint shop.

houston
11-05-2014, 04:25 AM
lebron funny dude

andremiller07
11-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Irivng and Waiters best young backcourt in the NBA :roll:

AirFederer
11-05-2014, 04:44 AM
I actually like that he hangs them out. They have obviously adressed this in team meatings but those guys haven`t learned.

Let Bron handle the rock.

SyRyanYang
11-05-2014, 04:48 AM
Lebron had an ugly ass custom made white bmw irrc

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 04:51 AM
I knew he wanted to let them get it out of their system, and let them expose themselves for the losing caliber of basketball they're playing. The bit about the car has me cracking up though. He bailed on a solid foundation for a reliable car, and sold it off just to hop in a ready made Ferrari (Riley / Wade / Bosh)

Haymaker
11-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Translation:

:oldlol: so true

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 05:33 AM
You would think Lebron would explain more about building a car from "scratch" than just choosing the color.

:facepalm

Haymaker
11-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Bron just want Blatt and his teammates to get to that desperation point where they just keep losing and losing and give up, having no choice but to start playing Lebron Ball.

nathanjizzle
11-05-2014, 05:36 AM
Lebron acts entitled now. I bet his teammates hate him. Building a car? Knegro youre just the driver that refuses to drive the car because your busy kicking the tires

Fire Colangelo
11-05-2014, 05:40 AM
Bron just want Blatt and his teammates to get to that desperation point where they just keep losing and losing and give up, having no choice but to start playing Lebron Ball.

Maybe that's what they need to do.

No reason why Kyrie and Waiters should go 6-28 combined while getting murdered by Lillard and Wes. Maybe they should just go spot up at the corner and focus on defense lol

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 05:41 AM
If you think about it, only Varejao is the remaining player that has played with Lebron. It wasn't like this team is his old team and they welcomed him back.

This is essentially a new young team that has been with each other for a couple of years now and all of a sudden Lebron comes back and the organization is bending backwards for him.

Kyrie must feel like shit inside.

fragokota
11-05-2014, 05:44 AM
Translation:

good one. :oldlol:

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 05:55 AM
Lebron wants to win playing his way and if it doesn't work, he sabotages his teams to lose games on purpose. If he's not dominating the ball and they're winning, he'll find a way to cost his team the game by hogging the ball and not scoring despite being wide open or having single coverage. He'll make teammates take buzzer-beaters.

I<3NBA
11-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Lebron wants to win playing his way and if it doesn't work, he sabotages his teams to lose games on purpose. If he's not dominating the ball and they're winning, he'll find a way to cost his team the game by hogging the ball and not scoring despite being wide open or having single coverage. He'll make teammates take buzzer-beaters.you didn't watch the game. Lebron just stopped shooting in the 2nd half and let Kyrie and Dion jack up shots. It wasn't pretty. Every time the two got the ball, you knew they were going to shoot it. They never once looked to pass.

My guess is Lebron dared them to show him their style of play wins. They failed spectacularly.

IMObjective
11-05-2014, 06:17 AM
Lebron wants to win playing his way and if it doesn't work, he sabotages his teams to lose games on purpose. If he's not dominating the ball and they're winning, he'll find a way to cost his team the game by hogging the ball and not scoring despite being wide open or having single coverage. He'll make teammates take buzzer-beaters.
Damn, is that what happened in 2011?

I wonder if he's starting to miss Miami yet.

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Trade Kyrie and Waiters.

brooks_thompson
11-05-2014, 07:41 AM
That car building. Clicking all the deluxe options on the website?

dannywpt
11-05-2014, 07:43 AM
He should probably start trying to expose some flaws on the opposing team instead.

FrenchDude
11-05-2014, 07:46 AM

LeBron is such an easy target nowadays. But I think you are right.
If things doesn't change, there will be a point in their season where LeBron will have more ball handling responsability and we all know where it leads..

AirFederer
11-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Translation:
:roll:

scotty00007
11-05-2014, 08:07 AM
I'm gonna let you all know when he decided that he had had enough.

At around the 5 min mark 1st q he gets isolated with Aldridge. He makes a 3pt jumper.

Batum goes to line after this at other end.

Cavaliers then run a play that gets broken with guards out of position and love ends up with the ball on the perimeter with 4 seconds on shot clock. He passes to bron who knocks down a long three. .... he's now feeling it and hasn't missed a shot.

Blazers then give ball to Aldridge who throws up a brick. Kyrie doesn't hustle let's rebound go and ball ends up with Matthews who splashes a 3.

Then normally the team would run a play to feed the hot man especially bron after hitting two big threes. He has done this many times before and made more tough shots when hot on many occasions.

Kyrie goes full one on five for a fadeaway air ball. No one rebounds or plays d and blazers score easily.

Next possession varejao turns it over which leads to a blazers dunk. Bron never gets his hot hand shot and cavaliers give up 7 points in a row on no d.

In the ensuing possessions bron tries to force a couple of lay ups and does not get a foul call and watches Thompson throw up a few bricks with kyrie while they don't play d.
He goes to bench. This is where he thinks. .. I was hot didn't get ball. Kyrie is a mad hog. I Can't get a foul call. .. none of these guys play d, they can't run plays and get stuck out of position so bad compared to Miami. *** it ill watch them lose it for themselves as a lesson.

And we all know what happens from here. A tonne of shot jacking from kyrie and waiters combined with no d.

All equals a big loss.

Kyrie must play as a 2 and I'm sorry but dion has to go.

D-FENS
11-05-2014, 08:07 AM

LeBron doesn't care about the environment. Painting your car 100 times :facepalm

Obvious trolling is obvious.

veilside23
11-05-2014, 08:26 AM
i thought he makes team mates better

chazzy
11-05-2014, 11:36 AM
:oldlol:

jlip
11-05-2014, 12:00 PM
I didn't see the game, but judging from the quote and box score, the OP's theory makes sense. I would like to know other Cavs' fans opinions on this. RBA, Meticode?

chazzy
11-05-2014, 12:10 PM
I didn't see the game, but judging from the quote and box score, the OP's theory makes sense. I would like to know other Cavs' fans opinions on this. RBA, Meticode?
He was doing his usual passive, zero interest routine. He's playing poorly and trying to pass it off as a "lesson" for his young teammates.

Mr. Jabbar
11-05-2014, 12:23 PM
what a terrible human being :facepalm makes me wanna hug kobe

MellowYellow
11-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Lamest excuse I've ever heard in my life, maybe they are chuckin cuz you are just standing around doing nothing when you don't have the ball in your grimy hands!

hawksdogsbraves
11-05-2014, 12:33 PM
1The thing is that Irving and Waiters have never had good coaching in this league, (not 100% sure that they do now either, but that's a different story) and have developed a ton of bad habits.

Irving doesn't look like he knows how to run an offense, and Waiters doesn't really look like he can do anything at all but chuck. LeBron needs to take ownership of this team and start teaching these kids how to play the game, they aren't going to learn from him stepping back and playing passively.

Rake2204
11-05-2014, 12:44 PM
1The thing is that Irving and Waiters have never had good coaching in this league, (not 100% sure that they do now either, but that's a different story) and have developed a ton of bad habits.

Irving doesn't look like he knows how to run an offense, and Waiters doesn't really look like he can do anything at all but chuck. LeBron needs to take ownership of this team and start teaching these kids how to play the game, they aren't going to learn from him stepping back and playing passively.I would agree that I do not think intentional passivity is usually the right move. But then again, I'm not a part of that team. In a strange way, I suppose it could be a part of LeBron taking ownership of this team - believing that the existing kinks must be exposed early and re-built from the ground up.

I've been in situations where teammates have played like idiots, and I've purposely withdrawn myself to allow them to expose their poor choices, but I'd say that was a negative action on my part and did not do much to benefit the team. But again, we do not know much about the behind-the-scenes here. If a gameplan and playstyle were intensely established prior, only for all of that to be ignored by many once things began flowing, I could see where some frustration may mount, perhaps leading to giving an early season message.

I can't attest to whether James' logic is sound, but it does seem he feels it's time to enact a process that will be dirty and ugly at the start, but perhaps blossom into something more in the long run.

Also, he lost me at the car quote. Made it sound like he was talking about going to the Pay n' Spray in GTA V.

r15mohd
11-05-2014, 12:45 PM

Irving doesn't look like he knows how to run an offense, and Waiters doesn't really look like he can do anything at all but chuck. LeBron needs to take ownership of this team and start teaching these kids how to play the game, they aren't going to learn from him stepping back and playing passively.

I think Lebron is just letting Blatt run his system early on to give him the "OK, we tried and it doesn't work...now let's do it my way and see"

whether it be Lebron being passive or Waiters/Irving being selfish, Lebron needs to get the ball as soon as it crosses half-court and the offense work off his lead. It's proven for 10-11 years now, and unsure why thinking to utilize Lebron differently will lead to the same/better results...especially with young-minded Irving/Waiters dictating it more than the veteran Lebron.

I've seen many post about Lebron-ball and how he turned players into this/that...but at the end of the day, it is effective when Lebron is on the team. If you don't want Lebron-ball, you don't sign Lebron, and deal with that choice...you choose Lebron, you adapt Lebron-ball, and winning ways happen.

Sacrificing Lebron's game to what's being seen now with the Cavs, and early on with the Heat, proved little. When the other players sacrifice, and Lebron leads, it turns into more praise than sorrow...and again, proven.

chazzy
11-05-2014, 12:54 PM
The bad defense, FG%, and 8 turnovers in game 1 are all part of the Lebron team building process guys. This is for the kids

Da_Realist
11-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Not giving 100% effort in meaningful regular season games says more about Lebron than it does his teammates -- at least they tried. And it's bad for business. Many people are already turned off of watching winter nba games, why make it worse by having us watch the best player in the league stand in the corner for the whole second half?

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 01:12 PM

That knowledge, drive and motor to do whatever it takes to win :bowdown:

Droid101
11-05-2014, 01:15 PM
That knowledge, drive and motor to do whatever it takes to win :bowdown:
That shit is cringe-worthy. Why must you defend everything he does, even when it's incredibly stupid?

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 01:15 PM
I would agree that I do not think intentional passivity is usually the right move. But then again, I'm not a part of that team. In a strange way, I suppose it could be a part of LeBron taking ownership of this team - believing that the existing kinks must be exposed early and re-built from the ground up.

I've been in situations where teammates have played like idiots, and I've purposely withdrawn myself to allow them to expose their poor choices, but I'd say that was a negative action on my part and did not do much to benefit the team. But again, we do not know much about the behind-the-scenes here. If a gameplan and playstyle were intensely established prior, only for all of that to be ignored by many once things began flowing, I could see where some frustration may mount, perhaps leading to giving an early season message.

I can't attest to whether James' logic is sound, but it does seem he feels it's time to enact a process that will be dirty and ugly at the start, but perhaps blossom into something more in the long run.

Also, he lost me at the car quote. Made it sound like he was talking about going to the Pay n' Spray in GTA V.

Agreed on everything... This is the learning process the young guns and Kyrie have to go through, LeBron is showing them what can and could go wrong in the future... Better sort it out now early, then later...

Love it. High IQ.

3ball
11-05-2014, 01:18 PM
why are people getting their panties in a bunch?

you guys have never seen the downside of a player's career?

usually happens around their 12 season.

:rolleyes:

chazzy
Agreed on everything... This is the learning process the young guns and Kyrie have to go through, LeBron is showing them what can and could go wrong in the future... Better sort it out now early, then later...

Love it. High IQ.
High turnovers, low fg%, lazy defense are "for the kids?" It's all for a good cause guys! This sounds like the defense of "The Decision" all over again

Magic 32
Also, he lost me at the car quote.

Agreed on everything

Finally some sanity!

Da_Realist
11-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Where we get to the point where every possession matters, no possessions off, we have to move the ball, share the ball, be unselfish, we'll be a better team.

So to teach his teammates not to take possessions off, he takes possessions off. Real smart. That's not leadership, that's passive-aggressive pouting.

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 01:22 PM
So to teach his teammates not to take possessions off, he takes possessions off. Real smart. That's not leadership, that's passive-aggressive pouting.

Yep.

http://www.5thquartermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lebron-sitting-mavs1.jpeg

Rose'sACL
11-05-2014, 01:27 PM
That shit is cringe-worthy. Why must you defend everything he does, even when it's incredibly stupid?
this guy likes kobe and hates cringe-worthy posts. wtf?

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Where we get to the point where every possession matters, no possessions off, we have to move the ball, share the ball, be unselfish, we'll be a better team.

He's missing his buddies down at South Beach :oldlol:, he's just now realizing how hard it will be to even get this Cleveland team to the Finals...barely beat the Bulls thanks to Rose injuring himself...blown out by Portland...clowned by the Knicks in your homecoming party...

Of course he will play better and average nice all-around numbers at the end of the season (barring injuries), but this shit is just sad. You don't sabotage games to prove a point, but he's done that shit plenty. Remember the last 3 games of the 2010 Playoffs for Lebron, and how he quit in the Final game?

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 01:29 PM
He's missing his buddies down at South Beach :oldlol:, he's just now realizing how hard it will be to even get this Cleveland team to the Finals...barely beat the Bulls thanks to Rose injuring himself...blown out by Portland...clowned by the Knicks in your homecoming party...

Of course he will play better and average nice all-around numbers at the end of the season (barring injuries), but this shit is just sad. You don't sabotage games to prove a point, but he's done that shit plenty. Remember the last 3 games of the 2010 Playoffs for Lebron, and how he quit in the Final game?

You can't quit and choke at the same time... You think he quit in any of those finals games? I think he choked.

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 01:31 PM
You can't quit and choke at the same time... You think he quit in any of those finals games? I think he choked.

I said 2010, when they lost 3 straight games with him playing like doodoo. It wasn't in the Finals. He choked the following year :oldlol: when he joined Miami

that reading comprehension doe :wtf:

lakerspng
11-05-2014, 01:53 PM
His teammates certainly have to learn to play with him but as a leader it's his job to recognize his own weaknesses and work on them. He can help them be more effective at what they do by learning to play off the ball better. He's never been good at it except in a transition game and his lack of ability in that sense is also hurting the team.

tpols
11-05-2014, 01:55 PM
why are people getting their panties in a bunch?

you guys have never seen the downside of a player's career?

usually happens around their 12 season.

:rolleyes:

KG and Kobe were still beasts in 2008.

Akhenaten
11-05-2014, 02:07 PM
I think Lebron is just letting Blatt run his system early on to give him the "OK, we tried and it doesn't work...now let's do it my way and see"

whether it be Lebron being passive or Waiters/Irving being selfish, Lebron needs to get the ball as soon as it crosses half-court and the offense work off his lead. It's proven for 10-11 years now, and unsure why thinking to utilize Lebron differently will lead to the same/better results...especially with young-minded Irving/Waiters dictating it more than the veteran Lebron.

I've seen many post about Lebron-ball and how he turned players into this/that...but at the end of the day, it is effective when Lebron is on the team. If you don't want Lebron-ball, you don't sign Lebron, and deal with that choice...you choose Lebron, you adapt Lebron-ball, and winning ways happen.

Sacrificing Lebron's game to what's being seen now with the Cavs, and early on with the Heat, proved little. When the other players sacrifice, and Lebron leads, it turns into more praise than sorrow...and again, proven.

Do you believe Lebron did something similar in the 2011 Finals?

Was Wade basically Irving/Waiters in the 11 Finals.

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 05:05 PM

:applause:

Repped

imdaman99
11-05-2014, 05:39 PM
So is this what he did in the 2011 Finals? Dude couldn't accept someone else getting the glory because he is an egotesticle-less attention whore. Sabotages the Finals on the biggest stage. What a weasel. Not to mention he quit on the Cavs in 2010 due to the fact he didn't want to go to the Finals because his mind was set on leaving for Miami.

LeWeasel :rockon: