PDA

View Full Version : When will Kobe throw his teammates under the bus?

HelterSkelter
11-05-2014, 04:18 AM
discuss

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:19 AM
He should already been doing it. I kind of want the old Kobe back.

Last time he threw his teammates under the bus, they ended up going to the Finals.

Also, the Laker players should buy Kobe dinner, the Lakers are paying these scrubs with Kobe's money.

HelterSkelter
11-05-2014, 04:22 AM
He should already been doing it. I kind of want the old Kobe back.

Last time he threw his teammates under the bus, they ended up going to the Finals.

Also, the Laker players should buy Kobe dinner, the Lakers are paying these scrubs with Kobe's money.

great post. will read again

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:23 AM
discuss

Not long to wait. He's got a habit of blaming teammates for his failures. I expect it to start 10 games from now:applause:

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:25 AM
Not long to wait. He's got a habit of blaming teammates for his failures. I expect it to start 10 games from now:applause:

That would be too late.

In all seriousness, he should have called them out already because this time people with sympathize with him.

selrahc
11-05-2014, 04:27 AM
LeBron has already thrown his teammates on the bus telling them not to be selfish

sportjames23
11-05-2014, 04:27 AM
That would be too late.

In all seriousness, he should have called them out already because this time people with sympathize with him.

negged

A true alpha doesn't give a **** about people's sympathies.

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:28 AM
If there was a time for Kobe to copy Michael Jordan, the time is now by calling out these scrubs like MJ did to many players.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:28 AM
That would be too late.

Haha come on mate. We would sympathise with him had he not ran off Howard and scared away a dozen big name free agents
If he's a big part of the reason his team is trash, how can he expect any sympathy?

Serious question here.

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:30 AM
Haha come on mate. We would sympathise with him had he not ran off Howard and scared away a dozen big name free agents
If he's a big part of the reason his team is trash, how can he expect any sympathy?

Serious question here.

How is Kobe a reason why the team suck? They getting paid with Kobe's money.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:32 AM
How is Kobe a reason why the team suck? They getting paid with Kobe's money.

I'm trying to be serious and you're just making me laugh:oldlol:

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:35 AM
I'm trying to be serious and you're just making me laugh:oldlol:

and I was being serious when I said he should have called them out already.

Why wait?

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 04:35 AM
No, it's obvious he's happy with the current situation. Big pay day. Allows him to gun relentlessly for scoring records without beholden to having to play team basketball and win games, or even be efficient.

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 04:38 AM
No, it's obvious he's happy with the current situation. Big pay day. Allows him to gun relentlessly for scoring records without beholden to having to play team basketball and win games, or even be efficient.

:facepalm

Happy? do you watch the games? He's clearly pissed off.

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:40 AM
I guarantee you if he calls out his teammates the Lakers would start to win some games.

The scrubs are trying but they make little mistakes here and there. If Kobe would just call them out, they would fix these little mental mishaps during close games and actually play some defense and not turn the ball over(Lin).

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 04:41 AM
Happy? do you watch the games? He's clearly pissed off.
Facade ... it's just a persona. Dude wouldn't have signed that contract, or chased Dwight Howard out of town if he was actually concerned about competing for a championship. His goal is moving up the scoring ladder, one rung at a time, by any means necessary. He's about his legacy at this point. Kind of obvious.

HelterSkelter
11-05-2014, 04:42 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/p228x119/10501887_861040710594774_5262211483224257469_n.jpg ?oh=4dec47fc6222653b023f3b5e7ce313fc&oe=54DE0C9E&__gda__=1424706083_0a4b3928ed474518168a0f2b8c114b1 6

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Facade ... it's just a persona. Dude wouldn't have signed that contract, or chased Dwight Howard out of town if he was actually concerned about competing for a championship. His goal is moving up the scoring ladder, one rung at a time, by any means necessary. He's about his legacy at this point. Kind of obvious.

Regardless of what you think, I think if he waits 10 games to call them then it would be too late.

Sooner the better because I can see 0-10 if he doesn't.

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:44 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/p228x119/10501887_861040710594774_5262211483224257469_n.jpg ?oh=4dec47fc6222653b023f3b5e7ce313fc&oe=54DE0C9E&__gda__=1424706083_0a4b3928ed474518168a0f2b8c114b1 6

What do you think? Do you think he should call them out?

Sooner the better.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:44 AM

Exactly. Besides, what's he pissed off about. He ran everybody off, scared every potential big name free agent signing, and gets to chuck with impunity evidently, given his fan boys' praise despite his horrific shooting percentage.

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 04:46 AM

Dwight HIMSELF said he would have stayed if they got Phil Jackson instead of Mike D'Antoni. It started with the FO & the coaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJHeTkLRYIo

he says this himself, Kobe was not the reason he decided to leave. Why do you have to make up bullshit like this?

Heavincent
11-05-2014, 04:49 AM
Lebron has already thrown his team under the bus, despite having way more help than Kobe. Who's the selfish one again?

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Dwight HIMSELF said he would have stayed if they got Phil Jackson instead of Mike D'Antoni. It started with the FO & the coaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJHeTkLRYIo

he says this himself, Kobe was not the reason he decided to leave. Why do you have to make up bullshit like this?

Riiiiggghttttt. Keep believing that. It's been well documented that the moment kobe arrogantly told Howard he was going to teach him how to win it turned Howard off.
Moreover at the end of 2013, he openly asked how the Lakers planned on putting the reins on Kobe. They had no answer. He left and is happy at an undefeated team while Kobe is heading to the lottery:cheers:

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 04:53 AM
Riiiiggghttttt. Keep believing that. It's been well documented that the moment kobe arrogantly told Howard he was going to teach him how to win it turned Howard off.
Moreover at the end of 2013, he openly asked how the Lakers planned on putting the reins on Kobe. They had no answer. He left and is happy at an undefeated team while Kobe is heading to the lottery:cheers:

Like he said, he had his issues with Kobe but it was not why he left LA.

I'll take his word over some random poster on the internet.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:55 AM
Like he said, he had his issues with Kobe but it was not why he left LA.

I'll take his word over some random poster on the internet.

Hey its not our words. It's Howard ' s own words, leaked by the Lakers insiders to Henry Abbott.
Keep believing it though.
Enjoy the lottery and 0-5. Dwight is cruising babbyyyy:applause:

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 05:00 AM
Hey its not our words. It's Howard ' s own words, leaked by the Lakers insiders to Henry Abbott.
Keep believing it though.
Enjoy the lottery and 0-5. Dwight is cruising babbyyyy:applause:

I'll take Dwight's word over Henry's.

Dwight is cruising to another early Playoff exit.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 05:05 AM
I'll take Dwight's word over Henry's.

Dwight is cruising to another early Playoff exit.

They aren't Henry's words:facepalm
That's better than your hero:cheers:

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 05:10 AM
They aren't Henry's words:facepalm
That's better than your hero:cheers:

He came out with it. Dwight didn't. You think Howard would be scared to diss Kobe publicly? He doesn't because he respects him and what he's done in this league. He knows first hand what it feels like to lose to Kobe in the Finals. He knows how great Kobe is.

All I've heard from Dwight is that he had his issues, but it didn't affect his decision to go to Houston, which was a much better situation than the one in LA (at least they make the Playoffs :confusedshrug:). Other than that, they have both shown respect towards eachother, they had their little scuffle last week but it was nothing but a little trash talk.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 05:14 AM
He came out with it. Dwight didn't. You think Howard would be scared to diss Kobe publicly? He doesn't because he respects him and what he's done in this league. He knows first hand what it feels like to lose to Kobe in the Finals. He knows how great Kobe is.

All I've heard from Dwight is that he had his issues, but it didn't affect his decision to go to Houston, which was a much better situation than the one in LA (at least they make the Playoffs :confusedshrug:). Other than that, they have both shown respect towards eachother, they had their little scuffle last week but it was nothing but a little trash talk.

Like I said, keep believing that:cheers:
That sin-ki-ng ship, though:rockon:

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Like I said, keep believing that:cheers:
That sin-ki-ng ship, though:rockon:

So basically, you agree with me and have nothing to retort with. Gotcha.

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 05:23 AM
So basically, you agree with me and have nothing to retort with. Gotcha.
:oldlol:
Riiiiggghttttt. That's EXACTLY what this means:oldlol:

SpanishACB
11-05-2014, 06:24 AM
He knows first hand what it feels like to lose to Kobe in the Finals.

he lost to Gasol

and what respect? He elbowed Kobe and laughed in his face just a few days ago what the hell are you trying to sell here?

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 06:39 AM
he lost to Gasol

and what respect? He elbowed Kobe and laughed in his face just a few days ago what the hell are you trying to sell here?This clown wouldn't give Gasol credit even if his life depended on it. Dnt bother with kids.

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Nothing yet.

I was hoping he addresses them today but they have the day off.

KungFuJoe
11-05-2014, 02:34 PM
The team should be throwing Kobe under the bus.

The only good thing about Kobe getting all these minutes and leap frogging front rows is that he's probably going to break down sometime during the season and maybe the Lakers might have a chance at a winning streak.

r15mohd
11-05-2014, 02:54 PM
he's very close to it...that is sure

i think the next huge embarrassment will have him mouthing off

9erempiree
12-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Look what happens when Kobe gives the team the motivational speech.