PDA

View Full Version : Lebron took his talents to South Beach ...and left it there.

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 04:24 AM
Dude is playing like ass. Like Barkley after the Monstars got to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpWgLE7Bl-4

:mad:

9erempiree
11-05-2014, 04:26 AM
Cavs had a bright future with all the young guys. I hope Cavs didn't sell their soul to the devil to win now. This can screw with their development if it doesn't go according to plan. All because Lebron wanted to come home, to a place he hated as a teen.

SugarHill
11-05-2014, 04:30 AM
Can't front, the title made me laugh out loud

russwest0
11-05-2014, 04:30 AM
Cavs had a bright future with all the young guys. I hope Cavs didn't sell their soul to the devil to win now. This can screw with their development if it doesn't go according to plan. All because Lebron wanted to come home, to a place he hated as a teen.

They should have traded LeBron for Love and kept Wiggins.

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 04:32 AM
he played just as bad the last 3 games before leaving Cleveland

21/11/8 with over 6 TOs a game in 2010 against Boston in the final 3 games of that series on 34/15/74 shooting. How quickly they forget :kobe:

9erempiree

Love is a hard worker, tough and will hustle kind of guy, he is the epitome of Clevelanders. Lebron not so much since came back from Miami.

Wiggins and Love with their young players would be a good team.

Cocaine80s
:biggums:
Wiggins looks like ass right now

dubeta
11-05-2014, 04:33 AM

:wtf:

Could've sworn that was a scouting report of Wilt's draft class

SugarHill
11-05-2014, 04:34 AM

:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:34 AM
he played just as bad the last 3 games before leaving Cleveland

21/11/8 with over 6 TOs a game in 2010 against Boston in the final 3 games of that series on 34/15/74 shooting. How quickly they forget :kobe:

Woaah so close to a triple double:eek:
Ok:rockon:

ImKobe
11-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Woaah so close to a triple double:eek:
Ok:rockon:

look at the turnovers and the poor shooting :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 04:37 AM
:oldlol: immediately after his "I'm coming Home" letter Gilbert trades his ass to Milwaukee ...NBA's greatest feel good story trashed by a trade that would have been hilarious :roll:

livingby3's
11-05-2014, 04:38 AM
Remember when Love was all about that empty stats.

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 04:39 AM

Could've sworn you used to be funny

coin24
Thread title :lol :lol :cheers:

outbreak
At least it's a one year deal. Let him play out the year then he can resign somewhere for a veteran minimum deal

Mr Feeny
11-05-2014, 04:40 AM
look at the turnovers and the poor shooting :oldlol:

You're right! Looking at shooting percentage is important. That is why Lebron is considered leaps and bounds above Kobe. One is a career 50% shooter while the other shoots like a blind man.
Thx for learning:applause:

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 04:54 AM
OP stealing Dame Lillard's tweets and repackaging them.

tomtucker
11-05-2014, 05:00 AM

at 0:29 "look! its charles barkley" and points at his dick.

:D

VengefulAngel
11-05-2014, 06:29 AM
Doesn't Lebron realise he's playing for a max contract.

StephHamann
11-05-2014, 06:38 AM
West>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>East

Collie
11-05-2014, 07:25 AM
It looks like the Cavs are breathing a sigh of relief that Lebron only signed 2 years. :oldlol:

dannywpt
11-05-2014, 07:28 AM
I imagine Kevin Love is pretty happy with this beta Walmart-edition of LeBron and his no-defense chucking PG.

Optimus Prime
11-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Big 2 + Bran in Cleveland?

:kobe:

Mr. Jabbar
11-05-2014, 10:05 AM
he is overwhelmed by the alphaness of irving and eagerness of love

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2014, 10:25 AM
OP stealing Dame Lillard's tweets and repackaging them.

Pretty pathetic.. Especially since they've been reposted alot now.

20Four
11-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Where are the LeBRONZE nut huggers? Did they leave their talents at South beach as well?

http://i.minus.com/iFmY2gn14mC9Z.jpg

BrownEye007
11-05-2014, 03:56 PM

Could've sworn you used to be funny
Are you sure? that doesn't sound right at all.

smoovegittar
11-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Where are the LeBRONZE nut huggers? Did they leave their talents at South beach as well?

:oldlol:

riseagainst
11-05-2014, 06:40 PM

:roll:

SwayDizzle
11-05-2014, 06:40 PM

:lol :lol :lol

20Four
11-05-2014, 07:25 PM
http://i.minus.com/ib020FBthwGGgs.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iOw4g1I2oJVrg.jpg

Bigsmoke
11-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Remember when Love was all about that empty stats.

He just didn't have it team to compete in the West

NBAplayoffs2001
11-05-2014, 08:11 PM
:oldlol: immediately after his "I'm coming Home" letter Gilbert trades his ass to Milwaukee ...NBA's greatest feel good story trashed by a trade that would have been hilarious :roll:

chips93
11-05-2014, 09:37 PM
playing like trash so far, absolutely no urgency, aside from some nervous energy against the knicks, and offensively against the bulls.

i though lebron coming here would help improve the defense, bringing a championship pedgree from miami, but his defense has been about as bad as anyones.

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Pretty pathetic.. Especially since they've been reposted alot now.
Very pathetic.

DMV2
11-05-2014, 10:44 PM
http://i.minus.com/ib020FBthwGGgs.jpg
:biggums: