PDA

View Full Version : Windhorst Explains Lebron's Troubles (He is tanking on purpose)

beastee
11-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Oh boy. Windhorst the Lebron windbag has all the answers everyone. Lebron is doing this all as part of his plan.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11824708/lebron-james-opts-new-leadership-style-young-cleveland-cavaliers

In recent days there have been growing questions as to whether James might be hurt -- he has dealt with some minor back soreness -- or in some way suddenly physically diminished because at times he has looked lackluster.

That is not the case at all.

This is a conscious decision on how he plans to operate in a passive-aggressive mission to yank some teammates toward his way of thinking. Let some of them fail at their way so they will be open to new ideas, is what it looks and sounds like.

russwest0
11-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Jesus christ, first his long stretches of disappearing in the finals were an admirable cry for more help, and now this?

:facepalm

Most manufactured "superstar" ever.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2014, 02:24 PM
:applause: Dat leadership

Heavincent
11-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Pushxx
11-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Next level?

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 02:28 PM
wow.

Did the same in the 11 finals (for even more despicable reasons).

Mass Debator
11-05-2014, 02:29 PM
He's trying to be a Wade

T_L_P
11-05-2014, 02:31 PM
LeBron thinks he's MJ where he has carte blanche to do whatever he wants because he's the GOAT.

Dude is still 2/5 and has some of the biggest chokes of all time. Sort yourself out before you try mending others in such a stupid way.

20Four
11-05-2014, 02:32 PM
:applause: Dat leadership
You know whats sad? I bet if LeBRONZE killed your whole family and raped yo momma and grandma, you would still be sucking his dick.....I dont know what to say to you anymore.....its fvcking sad how you care so much about someone who doesn't give 2 shits about you....think about it...if you were starving and LeBRONZE saw you, he would laugh and walk by.....think about it for a second you burger flippin bitch

dubeta
11-05-2014, 02:33 PM
the zenmaster :applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2014, 02:33 PM
You know whats sad? I bet if LeBRONZE killed your whole family and raped yo momma and grandma, you would still be sucking his dick.....I dont know what to say to you anymore.....its fvcking sad how you care so much about someone who doesn't give 2 shits about you....think about it...if you were starving and LeBRONZE saw you, he would laugh and walk by.....think about it for a second you burger flippin bitch
do i know you?

Magic 32
11-05-2014, 02:34 PM
the zenmaster :applause:

Zenning his way to 2/6

Fudge
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1UMSrnIcAAwOTt.jpg:large

tpols
that passive aggressive beta-ness:applause:

He cant just come out and say it. That would be too scary and awkward.

Burgz V2
Brian Windhorst = pauk

aj1987
11-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Brian Windhorst = pauk
He's actually worse than pauk.

russwest0
11-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Brian Windhorst = pauk

only at ESPN does a pauk clone get a full-time job where all he has to do is slobber over LeBrons dick :lol

Rake2204
11-05-2014, 02:37 PM
This should work. Harry Hogge had to do the same thing with Cole Trickle when he first made the transition from open-wheel racing.

http://demonsresume.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/1.jpg

SwayDizzle
11-05-2014, 02:44 PM
There is no way in hell Lebron is tanking on purpose to prove a point. It is not his style. Lebron still hasn't figured out how to assert himself and impose his will on the game (with Kyrie and Love on the court).

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Windhorst literally makes shit like this up all the time. He certainly doesn't know wtf Lebron is doing when not even Lebron knows what he's doing :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 02:45 PM
There is no way in hell Lebron is tanking on purpose to prove a point. It is not his style. Lebron still hasn't figured out how to assert himself and impose his will on the game (with Kyrie and Love on the court).
That's windhorst for ya :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Brian Windhorst = pauk
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zFi8siNt68g/U6tdLp7-aCI/AAAAAAAAFMw/5yIhkPAfDMI/s800/Pauk.jpg

Done_And_Done
11-05-2014, 02:47 PM
I've heard it all...

Heavincent
11-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Obligatory:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-524caf67/turbine/sfl-heat-training-camp-20131001-029/920

LBJ 23
11-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Windhorst literally makes shit like this up all the time. He certainly doesn't know wtf Lebron is doing when not even Lebron knows what he's doing :oldlol:

Pretty much.

oarabbus
11-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Book it: LeBron will put in effort approximately 2 of every 5 games.

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Isn't that what he did in the 2011 and 2014 Finals as well? Passive aggressive king.

3ball
11-05-2014, 03:18 PM
when you can only produce at an elite level as the primary ballhandler dominating the ball, and can't get elite production playing off-ball, you might indeed to try the passive-aggressive bitch route in an attempt to get your teammates in line so they accept you dominating the ball... so they accept lebron-ball.

but everyone knows that passive-aggressiveness is a chick characteristic.

put off-ball GOAT Jordan with these guys, and Love/Kyrie's production explodes because they get to have the ball in their hands all the time while Jordan gets 30+, 6 and 6 with barely any time of possession... they win the ring in year 1, as should be expected with 3 all-stars on one team.

r15mohd
11-05-2014, 03:20 PM
MJ would have Kyrie on the bench fighting for minutes the second he started to chuck away, both him and Waiters. :rolleyes:

3ball
11-05-2014, 03:24 PM
MJ would have Kyrie on the bench fighting for minutes the second he started to chuck away, both him and Waiters. :rolleyes:
right... just like he did with Pippen, who got to dominate the ball while jordan got 30+, 6 and 6 with minimal time of possession.

contrastingly, lebron dominates the ball as much as point guards and more than any non-point guard, but now he has to battle for ball-domination duties with kyrie, so he takes the passive-aggressive route to make his point - a true bitch move.. it is what it is.

russwest0
11-05-2014, 03:26 PM
MJ would lead by example in practice and in the games.

None of this bitchmade "I'll stand over here and you guys win the game for us and if not then it's a learning moment" bullshit.

MJ was alpha and LeBron is a beta so it's not a fair comparison in the slightest though.

riseagainst
11-05-2014, 03:26 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zFi8siNt68g/U6tdLp7-aCI/AAAAAAAAFMw/5yIhkPAfDMI/s800/Pauk.jpg

:lol

Cobra Kai
11-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Windhorse should stick to the buffet lines.

http://i.imgur.com/k99ZW9q.jpg

Fudge
11-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Legit question, do all LeBron stans look like Windhorst?

Burgz V2
11-05-2014, 04:10 PM

repped!

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
put off-ball GOAT Jordan with these guys, and Love/Kyrie's production explodes because they get to have the ball in their hands all the time while Jordan gets 30+, 6 and 6 with barely any time of possession... they win the ring in year 1, as should be expected with 3 all-stars on one team.
:applause:

CavaliersFTW
11-05-2014, 05:36 PM
"I was there for Lebron before he needed to shave. My mom taught Lebron sex education" - Brian Windhorst

http://youtu.be/Q_KDxF-jjmU?t=19s

Seriously you can't make this shit up... the guy is a damn professional stalker :biggums:

oarabbus
11-05-2014, 05:42 PM
when you can only produce at an elite level as the primary ballhandler dominating the ball, and can't get elite production playing off-ball, you might indeed to try the passive-aggressive bitch route in an attempt to get your teammates in line so they accept you dominating the ball... so they accept lebron-ball.

but everyone knows that passive-aggressiveness is a chick characteristic.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Michael Jordan is the ALL TIME USAGE LEADER. He wouldn't do shit playing primarily off-ball.

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 05:43 PM

Michael Jordan is the ALL TIME USAGE LEADER. He wouldn't do shit playing primarily off-ball.
MJ played off the ball from '90 - 2003 ... TF are you talking about?

Windy is a professional jock sniffer. Clevelanders are pathetic.

oarabbus
11-05-2014, 05:51 PM
MJ played off the ball from '90 - 2003 ... TF are you talking about?

Windy is a professional jock sniffer. Clevelanders are pathetic.

Lol @ Windhorst, and lol @ LeBron.

Obviously Jordan would do pretty well off-ball, but I was responding to 3ball so I had to retardify my post so that it was on the same level.

But the facts remain that no one in NBA history has held onto the rock (played "on-ball") as much as Michael Jordan.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/usg_pct_career.html

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Lol @ Windhorst, and lol @ LeBron.

Obviously Jordan would do pretty well off-ball, but I was responding to 3ball so I had to retardify my post so that it was on the same level.

But the facts remain that no one in NBA history has held onto the rock (played "on-ball") as much as Michael Jordan.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/usg_pct_career.html
No it doesn't account for time of possession, or pounding the air out of the ball just to drive and kick.

MJ got the ball primarily in the high post, or on the wing, or off cuts moving in the tiangle aka playing off the ball and immediately made a move to the rim or a catch / shoot jumper.

Yes, you did retardify yourself because 3ball got under your skin.

If you watched any of these guys, you'd know MJ played off the ball way more than virtually any of the perimeter stars from 2000 on. Apart from maybe Iverson who played well off the ball.

riseagainst
11-05-2014, 05:57 PM
No it doesn't account for time of possession, or pounding the air out of the ball just to drive and kick.

MJ got the ball primarily in the high post, or on the wing, or off cuts moving in the tiangle aka playing off the ball and immediately made a move to the rim or a catch / shoot jumper.

If you watched any of these guys, you'd know MJ played off the ball way more than virtually any of the perimeter stars from 2000 on. Apart from maybe Iverson who played well off the ball.

ouch.... ethered hard.
dude doesn't even know what USG% really means.

LEFT4DEAD
11-05-2014, 06:05 PM
I literally lol'd :roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 06:07 PM
ouch.... ethered hard.
dude doesn't even know what USG% really means.
Well that's why we had seasons of winning

1991: 61 games
1992: 67 games
1996: 72 games
1997: 69 games
1998: 62 games (Pippen gone 1/2 the season)

MJ was a 32 / 6 / 6 guy in his prime, primarily playing off the ball ... allowing Pippen to flourish into stardom, as well as let Paxson or Armstrong handle the ball or initiate the offense. Everyone was involved.

MJ was a 30 / 5 / 5 guy past his prime, almost exclusively off the ball, allowing star Pippen, Kukoc, and Harper to all be involved in the offense.

His superior off the ball skills didn't make him negate or diminish other star player's abilities. He was a more versatile offensive weapon.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy

Waddup 3ball

SamuraiSWISH
Waddup 3ball
LOL ... you serious kuntniva? I'm not even going to dignify this.

oarabbus
11-05-2014, 06:11 PM

Yes it absolutely does take into account those things, with the ratios of player minutes to team minutes, and the shot counts that the player took per minute, compared to the average team shot rate. You can't say "The Bulls possessed the ball more therefore MJ's usage is inflated" that isn't how the statistic works. And as for "pounding the ball just to drive and kick" well James Harden does that all the time, in fact that dude is a straight ballhog, yet his career usage% is lower than MJs.

It's quite clear, MJ had the rock more than anyone else in NBA history. That isn't a knock on his GOATness so don't try to take it like one.

Compare "MJ playing mostly offball" to James Worthy playing mostly offball and you realize what a TRUE offball player is.

the formula from Bball ref:

100 * ((FGA + 0.44 * FTA + TOV) * (Tm MP / 5)) / (MP * (Tm FGA + 0.44 * Tm FTA + Tm TOV)). Usage percentage is an estimate of the percentage of team plays used by a player while he was on the floor.

JellyBean
11-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Oh my goodness:facepalm

I like LeBron. I mean he is the face of the league. The guy is talented. However the excuse making for this dude has to stop!! He gets more passes then a hot chick at a bar.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-05-2014, 06:12 PM
LOL ... you serious kuntniva? I'm not even going to dignify this.
You misspelled my username. Please correct that, 3ball. K?

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 06:13 PM
You misspelled my username. Please correct that, 3ball. K?
No it's accurate. I've commented time and again how much I dislike 3ball.

chazzy
11-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Yes it absolutely does take into account those things
It does not quantify the amount of time a player has the ball. Plain and simple

riseagainst
11-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Yes it absolutely does take into account those things, with the ratios of player minutes to team minutes, and the shot counts that the player took per minute, compared to the average team shot rate. You can't say "The Bulls possessed the ball more therefore MJ's usage is inflated" that isn't how the statistic works. And as for "pounding the ball just to drive and kick" well James Harden does that all the time, in fact that dude is a straight ballhog, yet his career usage% is lower than MJs.

It's quite clear, MJ had the rock more than anyone else in NBA history. That isn't a knock on his GOATness so don't try to take it like one.

Compare "MJ playing mostly offball" to James Worthy playing mostly offball and you realize what a TRUE offball player is.

the formula from Bball ref:

USG% has no reflection on whether someone is playing off the ball or not. You just posted the formula yet you are still confused about off ball play. The formula clearly states USG% is based on how many shots, free throws, and turnovers a player has.

a player can take all the shots a team takes and he can still be an off ball player.

The only way to measure off ball play is to keep track of how many seconds per possession the player is/is not holding onto the ball.

oarabbus
11-05-2014, 06:21 PM
It does not quantify the amount of time a player has the ball. Plain and simple

USG% has no reflection on whether someone is playing off the ball or not. You just posted the formula yet you are still confused about off ball play. The formula clearly states USG% is based on how many shots, free throws, and turnovers a player has.

a player can take all the shots a team takes and he can still be an off ball player.

The only way to measure off ball play is to keep track of how many seconds per possession the player is/is not holding onto the ball.

Advanced stats must be taken in context. In order to generate shots, fts, and TOs, you must possess the rock. If your teammate throws you the ball and it slips out of your hands he is credited with the TO, I hope you know that. Yeah, comparing the USG% of Steve Nash to Reggie Miller might yield some funny results giving Reggie an artificially high USG% even though he really IS an off-ball player.

If you compare a 1970s PER to a modern PER, you're doing it wrong. If you compare a pre-3pt line TS% to a modern TS%, you're doing it wrong.

But when you compare the USG% of MJ to Kobe, Wade, LeBron, KD, AI, Carmelo, and MJ has a considerably higher USG% than ALL of those guys and you are trying to tell me MJ was primarily an off-ball player... **** outta here.

riseagainst
11-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Advanced stats must be taken in context. If you compare a 1970s PER to a modern PER, you're doing it wrong. If you compare a pre-3pt line TS% to a modern TS%, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, comparing the USG% of Russell Westbrook to Reggie Miller might yield some funny results. But when you compare the USG% of MJ to Kobe, Wade, LeBron, KD, AI, Carmelo, and MJ has a considerably higher USG% than ALL of those guys and you are trying to tell me MJ was an off-ball player... **** outta here.

do you know what on-ball and off-ball means? LMAO. You don't know basketball.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-05-2014, 06:24 PM
No it's accurate. I've commented time and again how much I dislike 3ball.

Stop it 3ball.

You bipolar rat. Flip flopping as much as people change their underwear. I've known you were dude from day 1.

Same cadence and elocution, easy to expose kid.

mehyaM24
11-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Stop it 3ball.

You bipolar rat. Flip flopping as much as people change their underwear. I've known you were dude from day 1.

:roll: :roll: :roll: so samuraiswish = 3ball ??
it makes too much sense. they are both obsessed with jordan

knicksman
11-05-2014, 07:04 PM
This is why bran will never be jordan. He focuses on skills that arent important as long as it appears on statsheet. Thats why youre only hope of winning with him is stacking talents. Because he cant fit with players. Hes just another iverson but with the height. But compare him to magic who has the same height as him but play winning basketball. LOL its not close.

Trollsmasher
11-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Brian Windhorst is a valued member of the LeBron family. I trust him more than I trust myself.

What he is saying is most likely the right assessment of the situation we find ourselves in.

Dresta
11-05-2014, 07:49 PM

MJ was always quick to attack or make a move. Bron has the obligatory pound the ball for 15 secs at the top of the key several times more or less every game.

I've honestly never seen a guy get take so much of the credit when his team wins but receive so little of the blame when his team loses (not on here, i mean from the media).

Dresta
11-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Advanced stats must be taken in context. In order to generate shots, fts, and TOs, you must possess the rock. If your teammate throws you the ball and it slips out of your hands he is credited with the TO, I hope you know that. Yeah, comparing the USG% of Steve Nash to Reggie Miller might yield some funny results giving Reggie an artificially high USG% even though he really IS an off-ball player.

If you compare a 1970s PER to a modern PER, you're doing it wrong. If you compare a pre-3pt line TS% to a modern TS%, you're doing it wrong.

But when you compare the USG% of MJ to Kobe, Wade, LeBron, KD, AI, Carmelo, and MJ has a considerably higher USG% than ALL of those guys and you are trying to tell me MJ was primarily an off-ball player... **** outta here.
You are aware that USG% has nothing to do with how much a player plays on the ball? i.e. catching an alley-oop or shooting off a catch and shoot would constitute the same usage as spending the whole 24 seconds bouncing the ball. Or, if a guy pounds the ball for 20 seconds and then passes it this doesn't effect his USG% at all.

3ball
11-05-2014, 07:55 PM
so let me get this straight - lebron can't play with guys that are aggressive and won't lay down for him, so he has to break down their confidence by checking out of the game, so they fail, allowing him to build them back up indoctrinated in lebron-ball?

:facepalm

lebron can't play with guys that have confidence... so he must break them first.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Windhorst man crush on LeBron is incredibly creepy:crazysam:

CelticBaller
11-05-2014, 08:07 PM
what?

coin24
11-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Oh shit:lol :facepalm

DatAsh
11-05-2014, 09:02 PM

MJ actually was used heavily off ball once Phil got there.

Asukal
11-05-2014, 09:13 PM
As much as you bran stans would like him to be on MJ's level, he simply isn't. He doesn't have that competitive fire that fueled the GOAT. :confusedshrug:

Kidbasketball20
11-05-2014, 09:20 PM
As much as you bran stans would like him to be on MJ's level, he simply isn't. He doesn't have that competitive fire that fueled the GOAT. :confusedshrug:

We've known this for years.

chazzy
11-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Stop it 3ball.

They're not the same

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Stop it 3ball.

Calm your dumb ass down, thinking you're some detective. Have the mods run an IP check.

I've admitted to any other screen name I've ever had here. Samurai Swoosh, SwooshReturns, Money 23, and the Mamba. None were used as true alt personalities either mind you.

3ball isn't me, and we don't think or act a like. Sure I've agreed with some things he's said, and I've also SMH and disagreed vocally to other things as well. This is all besides the fact he kind of embarrasses our fanbase.

Just because I'm a fan of Jordan doesn't give your hypothesis validity. Wouldn't that make things too obvious? Bipolar? The hell are you on about negro ... or being a rat?

Sounds like you're just looking for an excuse to hop all over my dick again. Didn't know you had such problems with me this entire time.

:oldlol:

tpols
11-05-2014, 09:45 PM
It's funny.. I've always thought samurai and Kuniva were the same.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-05-2014, 09:46 PM
They're not the same
Even if by chance they're not, these two are by far the worst Jordan fans on this message board. Embarrassing pack of zealots man.

Am I being punked or something? :oldlol:

f0und
11-05-2014, 09:48 PM
so is that what he did during the 2011 finals? sabotage the series to convince wade to give lebron complete control of the reigns?

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Even if by chance they're not, these two are by far the worst Jordan fans on this message board. Embarrassing pack of zealots man.

Let the butt hurt flow through you. I don't make multiple Jordan threads, era denigrating threads ont he daily. Get the hate out of your heart, son.

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 09:51 PM
SMH no. Dude is bland. Usually just parrots other people's thoughts, and plays it safe. He's like a Briant Gumbel type of negro. He's a Magic / Clippers fan or some shit. Where as I personally can't stand Magic Johnson or the Clippers.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-05-2014, 09:53 PM

Let the butt hurt flow through you. I don't make multiple Jordan threads, era denigrating threads ont he daily. Get the hate out of your heart, son.
Nah instead you just defend Jordan's package.

#3ball

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Nah instead you just defend Jordan's package.

#3ball
That's entertainment ... :pimp:

KDthunderup
11-05-2014, 10:09 PM
These bran nut huggers are next level man :lol :lol :lol

First it was the elbow injury, then it was coasting and now it's because of his teammates?

When will the bullshit excuses stop? :facepalm

beastee
11-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Brian Windhorst is a valued member of the LeBron family. I trust him more than I trust myself.

What he is saying is most likely the right assessment of the situation we find ourselves in.
We? You are a no good troll. Lebron seriously wouldnt even noticed you if you juggled his nuts in your mouth. Windhorst is a blowhard, and even if he has the scoop on this, it just shows a lack of the Alpha gene, since he would willingly lose a game like a loser.

DMAVS41
11-05-2014, 10:21 PM
This whole downplaying of expectations shit is reaching it's limit for me.

They play in just a dreadful conference...just dreadful.

They have Lebron (a supposed top 10 player of all time in his prime) and two bonafide all-stars...with quality vets like Marion/Miller/Andy/Haywood...and young legs/talent like Dion/Thompson.

To act like this team shouldn't expect to win the title or at least make it out of the East is absurd.

Just absurd. Most players never sniff teams as talented as this Cavs team. My Mavs have never even approached a loaded roster like this....certainly not with prime Dirk.

Man up Lebron....nobody is buying the shit you are selling. You are playing like shit on both ends so far (only 3 games) and you need to own up to that. Stop pretending you are some jedi master teaching the team a lesson. You are playing like ass...end of story. Just admit you have to be a lot better.

IGOTGAME
11-05-2014, 10:23 PM

They have Lebron (a supposed top 10 player of all time in his prime) and two bonafide all-stars...with quality vets like Marion/Miller/Andy/Haywood...and young legs/talent like Dion/Thompson.

To act like this team shouldn't expect to win the title or at least make it out of the East is absurd.

Just absurd. Most players never sniff teams as talented as this Cavs team. My Mavs have never even approached a loaded roster like this....certainly not with prime Dirk.

Man up Lebron....nobody is buying the shit you are selling. You are playing like shit on both ends so far (only 3 games) and you need to own up to that. Stop pretending you are some jedi master teaching the team a lesson. You are playing like ass...end of story. Just admit you have to be a lot better.

guy is pouting or playing losing ball on purpose. Either he is unhappy about the offense or is trying to create a narrative(which sounds absurd). This display is disgusting.

LongLiveTheKing
11-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Windhorst makes me cringe...

DMAVS41
11-05-2014, 10:30 PM
guy is pouting or playing losing ball on purpose. Either he is unhappy about the offense or is trying to create a narrative(which sounds absurd). This display is disgusting.

It's hilarious.

He's shooting sub 50% TS...and he's not playing defense.

He isn't teaching anyone anything...well, he's teaching us all what we all have known forever. He can't play off the ball and if you pair him with other guys that need the ball a lot...it just won't be optimal.

Cavs defensive rating with Lebron...117.6
Cavs defensive rating without Lebron...83.0

He's not giving effort and he's playing like ass. Again...just admit it and move on. It's 3 games into the regular season...which luckily for them doesn't mean shit because they play in a pathetic conference with 1 team that has a chance to take them the distance in a series.

Must be nice to play on the most stacked team in the league in a dreadful conference in which hardly any regular season game matters.

sbw19
11-05-2014, 10:53 PM
LeBron's back to playing primarily the SF position. Prior to this season he'd been playing mainly the 4 since 11-12 playoffs (80+% last season, down to ~30% so far.)

Lighter physique. New (old) position. New team and teammates. New coach and system. Gonna take some time to adjust.

IGOTGAME
11-05-2014, 10:54 PM
LeBron's back to playing the SF most of the time. Prior to this season he'd been playing mainly the 4 since 11-12 playoffs (80+% last season, down to ~30% so far.)

Lighter physique. New (old) position. New team and teammates. New coach and system. Gonna take some time to adjust.

when he actually plays half serious, he gets any look he wants or gets to any spot on the floor he wants.

Asukal
11-05-2014, 10:55 PM
LeBron's back to playing primarily the SF position. Prior to this season he'd been playing mainly the 4 since 11-12 playoffs (80+% last season, down to ~30% so far.)

Adjust? You mean standing near the half court when playing off the ball. :rolleyes:

sbw19
11-05-2014, 11:00 PM
What I'm trying to say is, it's not just his attitude and effort. Other factors are def at play. 3 games in. Wouldn't be worried at this point if I were a Cavs or LeBron fan.

IGOTGAME
11-05-2014, 11:01 PM
What I'm trying to say is, it's not just his attitude and effort. Other factors are def at play. Wouldn't be worried at this point if I were a Cavs or LeBron fan.

no. that is what it is. There is nothing to be "worried about." This is all being done deliberately and as soon as Lebron decides its ready to actually play then he will look normal.

sbw19
11-05-2014, 11:22 PM
no. that is what it is. There is nothing to be "worried about." This is all being done deliberately and as soon as Lebron decides its ready to actually play then he will look normal.

Thought line was an obvious media fodder.

As for LeBron's performance, he could've averaged 50/7/8 in his 1st 3 games and it still wouldn't have meant much to me. People will always overreact to high-profile players' unusual performances at seasons starts. Entertaining, but ultimately inconsequential.

ILLsmak
11-05-2014, 11:27 PM

They've got the talent, but it will take everyone including LeBron changing and adapting in order to make this an all-time great team.

LeBron is like the first bball star Narcissist. Other dudes might have been psychopaths like MJ... but Bron is on a different level. He's really some shit we've never seen.

Edit: CAvs would be a great team without Bron. Not a contender, but they'd be v good. Maybe they need to play his game. Would be funny if they just tanked with no one trying on purpose. Maybe they are going for another number 1 pick.

-Smak

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 11:28 PM
LeBron is like the first bball star Narcissist. Other dudes might have been psychopaths like MJ... but Bron is on a different level. He's really some shit we've never seen.

-Smak
What was Kobe then?

ILLsmak
11-05-2014, 11:30 PM
What was Kobe then?

Kobe isn't either. He's not as psychopathic as MJ and not as Narc as LeBron. Kobe is also some other shit. Kobe is a chameleon.

-Smak

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2014, 01:53 PM

MJ was a GOAT off-ball player, and did play alot without it, especially in his latter years...

How can you make such a dumb post?

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Calm your dumb ass down, thinking you're some detective. Have the mods run an IP check.

I've admitted to any other screen name I've ever had here. Samurai Swoosh, SwooshReturns, Money 23, and the Mamba. None were used as true alt personalities either mind you.

3ball isn't me, and we don't think or act a like. Sure I've agreed with some things he's said, and I've also SMH and disagreed vocally to other things as well. This is all besides the fact he kind of embarrasses our fanbase.

Just because I'm a fan of Jordan doesn't give your hypothesis validity. Wouldn't that make things too obvious? Bipolar? The hell are you on about negro ... or being a rat?

Sounds like you're just looking for an excuse to hop all over my dick again. Didn't know you had such problems with me this entire time.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8289580&postcount=83

Kuniva always making silly ****ing assumptions