PDA

View Full Version : My starting five for the Cavs (and my solution to the Chuck Brothers' chucking)

I<3NBA
11-05-2014, 10:04 PM
STARTERS

PG Dellavedova
SG Marion
SF Miller
PF Lebron
C Haywood

2nd UNIT

PG Irving
SG Dion
SF TT
PF K Love
C Varejao

I would start this unit because they can actually play well together. And even though they look like D-leaguers, Lebron would be the perfect centerpiece for them. then i would leave the chuck brothers to chuck to their heart's content against 2nd units of opposing teams, with 3 amazing rebounders to rebound their bricks. yeah TT is out of position, but what can I do? he's their best offensive rebounder and he needs to be on the chuck brothers' unit ALWAYS.

imdaman99
11-05-2014, 10:22 PM
So you branstans are butthurt because his stats look like shit since he is terrible at making sacrifices :roll:

chips93
11-05-2014, 10:27 PM
not that this thread is serious or anything, but dion hasnt actually hurt the starters much with his poor shooting. most of his shots have come when hes the only one of the starters on the court.

I<3NBA
11-06-2014, 05:19 AM
not that this thread is serious or anything, but dion hasnt actually hurt the starters much with his poor shooting. most of his shots have come when hes the only one of the starters on the court.
:wtf: are you serious?

watch the games again. him and Kyire takes turns jacking up shots, sometimes with Love and Lebron not even touching the ball.

VengefulAngel
11-06-2014, 05:35 AM

watch the games again. him and Kyire takes turns jacking up shots, sometimes with Love and Lebron not even touching the ball.

Some nice stats to back up this narrative.

Alex Kennedy ✔ @AlexKennedyNBA
Follow
CLE's 6 assists were franchise low. Only 20% of their baskets were assisted on, the lowest assist % for a team with LeBron James, per Elias.

Kyrie has not averaged an assist in 70 minutes worth of game time.

At the end of 3rd quarter... Since the 3rd quarter of the Blazers game, Kyrie Irving has assisted on just a single basket. He has taken 24 shots (7-14 currently) during that span. Dion Waiters has a total of 3 assists THIS SEASON

It's also the third-lowest assist percentage by any team since he came into the league and the lowest since the Hornets in 2010. [+] (referring to LBJ)

chips93
11-06-2014, 06:31 AM

i havent watched the jazz game yet, but against portland he didnt shoot until like 3 mins into the second quarter, when he was the only starter in the game.

hes 6th on the team in FGA/36mins right now. he takes one or two bad pullup jumpers a game, but he isnt the biggest problem with the offense right now.

we are 14th on offense which is terrible considering the talent there, but we are also 27th on defense.

defense is the real problem, and nobody is playing well on that end so far, except for tristan, and sometimes andy.