PDA

View Full Version : Murderer uploads victim's photo to 4chan

KevinNYC
11-05-2014, 11:12 PM
http://media.komonews.com/images/141105_david_kalac_405_vt.jpg

A man suspected of killing a Port Orchard woman and posting grisly photos of her battered body online (http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Suspect-in-Kitsap-Co-womans-killing-eludes-cops-in-Portland-281662951.html) is believed to be in the Portland, Ore., area and remains on the loose after he eluded officers during a high-speed chase there, police said.

The police pursuit began at about 1:15 a.m. Wednesday when officers spotted the dead woman's gold 2001 Ford Focus with the Washington state license 495-YLY at Southeast 9th Avenue and Powell Boulevard in Portland......

They then learned that photos of Coplin's battered, naked body had been taken after her death but before she was discovered by family members, then posted on two websites. The photos matched the crime scene at Coplin's apartment, court documents say.

Posted along with the photos was a statement, apparently from the killer, about planning a "suicide by cop." The statement read, in part:

"Check the news for Port Orchard Washington in a few hours. Her son will be home from school soon. He'll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me. I bought a BB gun that looks realistic enough. When they come, I'll pull it and it will be suicide by cop. I understand the doubts. Just check the (expletive) news. I have to lose my phone now.

The same writer later added an additional comment:

"Turns out its way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks on the movies. She fought so Damn hard."

KevinNYC
11-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Less than an hour before police arrived on the scene, an anonymous user on the popular Internet forum, 4chan, posted photos of what appears to be the body of Coplin. Multiple images taken by the user show the body of a naked woman, her head tilted back and thin red marks around her neck, possibly indicating strangulation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/05/david-kalac-4chan_n_6110716.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

SugarHill
11-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Yeah, saw the thread. People were incredibly skeptical. Insane shit.

BrooklynZoo
11-06-2014, 12:36 AM
what a loser

Kungfro
11-06-2014, 01:14 AM
Yea I saw pictures of the thread the other day, crazy ****ed up, even by the standards of 4chan.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-06-2014, 02:42 AM
Apparently he turned himself in.
What a p0ssy. All that talk about "suicide by cop" and bitch just turned himself in instead. People like him deserve the same treatment they give others.
I am curious why he wrote "she killed me first," though. Nothing justifies murder but I can't help wondering what made him stoop to that level.

tgan3
11-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Well if he's that stupid to upload the murder pics online, I believe the FBI has the ability to track his IP address or something to get an idea of his whereabouts.

gigantes
11-06-2014, 04:14 AM
when the pit is full of snakes... add one more?

ace23
11-06-2014, 04:24 AM
alpha

KingBeasley08
11-06-2014, 04:24 AM
Proof is there. Just get the trial, get a death sentence, take him outside and put a bullet in his brain. Easy way to save tax money

fiddy
11-06-2014, 04:33 AM
perfect example of human trash, saw the pictures looked legit to me, i hope a bunch of cops but 40 bullets in his retarded ass

iamgine
11-06-2014, 04:41 AM
Is this her? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=012_1415175209

fiddy
11-06-2014, 04:44 AM
Is this her? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=012_1415175209
yy

ace23
11-06-2014, 04:46 AM
Here's (http://imcute.yt/b/thread/577569087) the archived thread (NSFW)

Don't click if you can't handle seeing a dead body.

dunksby
11-06-2014, 05:16 AM
Is he a Muslim convert?

dude77
11-06-2014, 07:35 AM
he left her like that for her son to find ? :biggums: ..

I didn't think it was gonna be like that ..

maybe something more along the lines of the medina pictures .. no close up, dark shadows, less details etc .. but looks like this guy really wanted to embarrass her and defile her .. that little man is gonna be having nightmares for years and years .. traumatized for life .. he better get the death penalty .. better yet, throw him in 5'x5' cell and let him 'live' there

Draz
11-06-2014, 05:43 PM
That's why I don't believe in the death penalty. Let him live in a box forever.

kentatm
11-06-2014, 06:11 PM
I wish I hadn't looked at that shit.

****ers like this should be sent to hunt for land mines in Afghanistan.

~primetime~
11-06-2014, 06:24 PM
I have no desire to see the photos.

Hope this guy suffers pain and misery for a long long long time, I wish the worst for him.

Dresta
11-06-2014, 06:28 PM
he left her like that for her son to find ? :biggums: ..

I didn't think it was gonna be like that ..

maybe something more along the lines of the medina pictures .. no close up, dark shadows, less details etc .. but looks like this guy really wanted to embarrass her and defile her .. that little man is gonna be having nightmares for years and years .. traumatized for life .. he better get the death penalty .. better yet, throw him in 5'x5' cell and let him 'live' there
Typical jealousy fuelled lovers murder. These are hardly uncommon; though why the guy felt the need to post the pics on 4chan :facepalm .

When someone asked him why he said:

'I found out she was ****ing another guy. our relationship was rocky at best.For the past 3 years I've been putting food on the table and raising her bastard son and she repays me with this!!?? We were getting ready to "do it" when i came up behind her with a .26 gauge wire I use for vaping and killed her. Bitch gave me a black eye. Im at a hotel now. I wont say where.'

Probably purposely wanted to hurt the kid as well.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Did he have proof she was cheating?
Why ruin your own life, have your freedom taken, be put in prison for life or end up on death row all because of a cheater?
Would've been easier to just leave her. Damn.

TylerOO
11-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Pics aint even bad

bagelred
11-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Is he a Muslim convert?

Probably a Christian. Most murderers are.

alenleomessi
11-07-2014, 02:39 AM
looks like she was a dead fish in bed

Fudge
11-07-2014, 02:39 AM
White people. :facepalm

dude77
11-07-2014, 04:34 AM
Typical jealousy fuelled lovers murder. These are hardly uncommon; though why the guy felt the need to post the pics on 4chan :facepalm .

well this changes things a bit then .. not condoning going around killing people who piss you off of course .. but we all know how something like that can get to a guy .. some of these self serving, entitled bitches like playing with fire .. the guy's taking care of you and your son .. and you're fkng behind his back smh ..

he didn't have to go posting pictures of her defiled, naked corpse for the world to see though and leaving her like that for her kid to find ... damn .. I guess the kid didn't appreciate him for shit either

RoseCity07
11-07-2014, 04:39 AM
I live in SE Portland. Man that's crazy. Also, my dad works at the crime lab. I'm sure he'll tell me about this body that came in. He told me all about that bodies of the two people that got killed in the mall shooting a couple years ago. Some real sick stuff comes into a crime lab.

MMM
11-07-2014, 04:50 AM

this is why i feel men are more emotional than women. He allowed emotions he felt for this chick ruin his, her and possibly the kids life. The weakness displayed in those actions should be focused on more.