PDA

View Full Version : Donald Sloan Tonight Vs. John Wall

Dro
11-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Overtime coming up, 29 pts, 18 in the 2nd half.....10-20, 4-9 from 3 point range...7 assists, 6 rebounds.....Made 2 huge layups with less than a minute to go.......

:biggums:

And yes, Wall has been engaged the entire game, pumping the crowd up and everything.....Can't say the same for the rest of the Wiz though.....

Edit - Pierce has been engaged also...

Dro
11-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Ok John, you're acting like its a playoff game getting all hype like that...You're playing a team missing like 5 starters and a 3rd stringer is matching you tonight...

roffie
11-05-2014, 11:51 PM
hibbert for 3 LOL WHAT

Magic731
11-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Ok John, you're acting like its a playoff game getting all hype like that...You're playing a team missing like 5 starters and a 3rd stringer is matching you tonight...
This post reeks of saltiness.

rknine15
11-05-2014, 11:54 PM
haha u mad

Relinquish
11-05-2014, 11:54 PM

He always reeks of saltiness when they play the Wiz.

Dro
11-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Umm, well yeah, we've already been beaten up enough....I mean we're picking up Mekel, thats how depleted we are.....

The game was still in regulation when I posted that...Plus its true...did you watch the game? He was hype the entire game. I thought it was the playoffs...I love the passion, I like Wall, but I thought he was a bit overboard tonight....At least he did give the Pacers their respect after the game..:applause:

Dro
11-05-2014, 11:57 PM
He always reeks of saltiness when they play the Wiz.
Right, because we play the Wiz all the time or something? We played them in the playoffs and we won if I remember. Do you remember?

Magic731
11-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Let's not forget for the majority of his career Wall has played on losing teams. His team is now on a 4 game winning streak and that must feel so good for him. So this isn't necessarily just another game for him, he's had a taste of winning and doesn't want it to end.

Legends66NBA7
11-06-2014, 12:01 AM

He's always like that. Nothing new.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/02/iRGEN2NuKeiJV.gif

Legends66NBA7
11-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Let's not forget for the majority of his career Wall has played on losing teams. His team is now on a 4 game winning streak and that must feel so good for him. So this isn't necessarily just another game for him, he's had a taste of winning and doesn't want it to end.

Not every player acts like that, even if they have been losing teams and start to see more winning. It's who he is.

Dro
11-06-2014, 12:03 AM
He's always like that. Nothing new.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/02/iRGEN2NuKeiJV.gif
lol @ Vince's reaction......But yeah, I am a bit salty....We were down 12 and came back to push it to OT, I thought we really had a chance to win....:(

Legends66NBA7
11-06-2014, 12:05 AM
lol @ Vince's reaction......But yeah, I am a bit salty....We were down 12 and came back to push it to OT, I thought we really had a chance to win....:(

All good, it's amazing they scrapped the Wizards with all the injuries on your squad. Vogel is a very good coach.

ralph_i_el
11-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Wall keeps doing this. He lets small/quick guards torch him. Part of it is the teams PnR defense, but I feel like he has a lot of trouble chasing little guys around screens. He also gambles a lot on D and then get's punished because all of these little guys can shoot (or they aren't in the NBA).

Wall's great, but this always bugs me.