PDA

View Full Version : Roy Hilbert with an impressive 0 point vs Indiana (overtime)

k0kakw0rld
11-05-2014, 11:39 PM
:facepalm

Damn fail!

Magic731
11-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Hibbert is playing against his own team?

JimmyMcAdocious
11-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Most players tend to score 0 points against the teams they play for.

AnaheimLakers24
11-05-2014, 11:41 PM
he plays for indiana

Dro
11-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Have you been watching the game? He's played excellent defense the entire game, he has 5 blocks and should have about 5 more....Sloan has been on fire this game and Copeland has played great as well...

Hibbert has taken 6 shots and 2 of them were shots he just had to take because the shot clock was running down..He missed 2 jumpshots and I don't remember the other 2 shots he missed......

Now, I'm not accusing of looking at a boxscore and making this reaction but please watch the game. They have not been going to Roy in this game. He rarely plays well in Washington anyway, probably puts too much pressure on himself playing at home....

He also has 9 rebounds which is good for him...That's all I care about, defense and rebounding, could care less if he scores, especially when the offense is not running through him anyway....

Magic731
11-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Hibbert for 3 doe

SamuraiSWISH
11-05-2014, 11:51 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

TaLvsCuaL
11-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Definitely played against Indiana :roll: :roll:

Dro
11-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Hibbert for 3 doe
Now this, I don't know why he was out there, lol.....But he was wide open and the clock was running down.....Then Copeland had a chance and bricked it......

But, I'm very happy with the effort, I thought we would get blown out...After the game, Wall had no choice but to go over to Sloan and hug him. Sloan definitely earned his respect tonight....

k0kakw0rld
11-06-2014, 12:00 AM
I take the L on this one.

Dro
11-06-2014, 12:01 AM
I take the L on this one.
No, we did and I would still smack Hibbert for even being at the 3 point line, lol...His teammate saw an open teammate and passed it to him, can't fault him:lol

TheBigVeto
11-06-2014, 09:39 PM

Seems like it.
He's just wearing the same uniform to confuse them.

f0und
11-06-2014, 09:47 PM
he even plays poorly against his own team? man thats some major sucking.

Done_And_Done
11-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Have you been watching the game? He's played excellent defense the entire game, he has 5 blocks and should have about 5 more....Sloan has been on fire this game and Copeland has played great as well...

Hibbert has taken 6 shots and 2 of them were shots he just had to take because the shot clock was running down..He missed 2 jumpshots and I don't remember the other 2 shots he missed......

Now, I'm not accusing of looking at a boxscore and making this reaction but please watch the game. They have not been going to Roy in this game. He rarely plays well in Washington anyway, probably puts too much pressure on himself playing at home....

He also has 9 rebounds which is good for him...That's all I care about, defense and rebounding, could care less if he scores, especially when the offense is not running through him anyway....

You're a good poster Dro. We haven't crossed paths often over the years but I like what I've seen from you around here.

Repped

Dro
11-06-2014, 11:39 PM
You're a good poster Dro. We haven't crossed paths often over the years but I like what I've seen from you around here.

Repped
:cheers:

Harison
11-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Yes, he does :confusedshrug:

AintNoSunshine
11-07-2014, 05:05 AM

Oh that justifies why your 7'2 all star center score no point:roll:

Nash
11-07-2014, 07:33 AM
waiters for hibbert

indy get somebody to replace lance and cavs get a rim protector

305Baller
11-07-2014, 07:57 AM
can the Heat get him?

Warfan
11-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Ive barely watched the pacers so far, but I thought hibbert looked decent. Played good defense, averaging something like 4.5bpg which is very impressive.

I did watch OT of this game, ill say that Copeland seems like he's very keen to take a lot of shots. Just checked, he's shooting 9 3's a game :biggums: He's making 40% of them though, but shooting 39% from the field.

Dro
11-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Ive barely watched the pacers so far, but I thought hibbert looked decent. Played good defense, averaging something like 4.5bpg which is very impressive.

I did watch OT of this game, ill say that Copeland seems like he's very keen to take a lot of shots. Just checked, he's shooting 9 3's a game :biggums: He's making 40% of them though, but shooting 39% from the field.
He looked fine, its just some children only look at box scores.....One of the biggest problems on this site and why its so hard to have a good b-ball discussion on this forum....

I explained my reasoning and it was well thought out, no trolling or anything and Sunshine comes along and picks one sentence out of the entire thing simply because he's a troll and hates Hibbert.......My ignore list is getting full it seems......

And you're right, Copeland does shoot almost every time he gets it..Its nice when its going in but his shot selection is atrocious.....

dontgetchoked
11-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Hibbert has been great this season. everyone has bad games, but hes locking down the paint, which is his job. so even when he scores 0 points, he's still a valuable piece.

Dro
11-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Hibbert has been great this season. everyone has bad games, but hes locking down the paint, which is his job. so even when he scores 0 points, he's still a valuable piece.
This guy gets it......:applause:

And not that it matters but since we love stats so much, he had 22 points, 11 reb(4 offensive) and 4 blocks last night...and thats with Sullinger and Olynick drawing him away from the basket most of the game because they played out on the perimeter a lot....