Can't say I'm surprised, really.

AirTupac
11-06-2014, 12:30 AM
LeNeedsMoreHelp

russwest0
11-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Lebron still can't get it done.

Can't say I'm surprised, really.

On the healthiest team in the league in one of the worst conferences of all time nonetheless. Incredible.

AnaheimLakers24
11-06-2014, 12:32 AM
cancer

SpecialQue
11-06-2014, 12:41 AM
:lebroncry:

zoom17
11-06-2014, 12:42 AM
http://i.gyazo.com/342afa710ae40573fbde7d2c41ed1d04.png

edrick
11-06-2014, 12:42 AM
cancer

That would be Kobe.

TheMarkMadsen
11-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Needs more all stars

Le Shaqtus
11-06-2014, 12:44 AM
LeBron family taking another L tonight.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 12:44 AM
When did you turn into a useless troll?
ISH is awful right now, formerly respectable contributing posters such as Specialque and roundmoundofreb have become awful trolls.

Any properly run board would have permabanned the majority of posters here long ago. Grow up.

Relinquish
11-06-2014, 12:46 AM
ISH is awful right now, formerly respectable contributing posters such as Specialque and roundmoundofreb have become awful trolls.

Any properly run board would have permabanned the majority of posters here long ago. Grow up.

He got sand up his cooch now that Kobe has played miserably and his team is 0-5.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 12:48 AM
He got sand up his cooch now that Kobe has played miserably and his team is 0-5.
See, this kind of comment isn't going to help things either.

I used to be part of the Kobe/LeBron war but its so old and childish at this point.

Clyde
11-06-2014, 12:51 AM

:applause:

AirTupac
11-06-2014, 12:51 AM
See, this kind of comment isn't going to help things either.

I used to be part of the Kobe/LeBron war but its so old and childish at this point.

Didn't you stop because your picture was getting posted all the time? :oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
11-06-2014, 12:53 AM
:roll: that ugly fat acne face

RRR3
11-06-2014, 12:54 AM
What this picture?
http://oi47.tinypic.com/20zr18y.jpg

I'm confident I look a lot better than that now. You think I'm afraid of you? Lol. Give me a break

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:03 AM
What this picture?

I'm confident I look a lot better than that now. You think I'm afraid of you? Lol. Give me a break

you called the suicide hotline for help and they mailed you a belt

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Good one. I'm sure you're a big hit in your 5th grade classroom.

AirTupac
11-06-2014, 01:08 AM
What this picture?

Don't act like you didn't stop posting for a while when it came out. Sit down clown :oldlol:

#number6ix#
11-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Suicide is no laughing matter.... except for this time good one:cheers:

edrick
11-06-2014, 01:11 AM
9-8

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Don't act like you didn't stop posting for a while when it came out. Sit down clown :oldlol:
Grow up.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:12 AM
Suicide is no laughing matter.... except for this time good one:cheers:
Suicide is never funny.

KobeClutchAsFK
11-06-2014, 01:12 AM
This guy RRR3 talkin about how most posters here would be permabanned on a proper board.

You think being a proper board is why people come to ISH? People are here BECAUSE of the trolling.

TheMarkMadsen
11-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Damn bran stans so desperate to deflect attention they resort to posting pictures of themselves and shit.

Lebrons spent the past 5 years building all star teams around him, it's a running joke at this point.. Don't get your jimmies diddled because people are taking shot at brans all star teams.

edrick
11-06-2014, 01:15 AM
This guy RRR3 talkin about how most posters here would be permabanned on a proper board.

You think being a proper board is why people come to ISH? People are here BECAUSE of the trolling.

Pretty much. This forum is a complete joke, everybody here knows that. It's all trolling. The forum should be renamed to insidebordem

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Suicide is never funny.

says the guy who never had to deal with it :oldlol:

it's always the self-righteous ones that never go through shit that judge people for joking about something.

i know you had a hard life after you were driven off ish for posting your inbred prom pic but there's still meaning in life

coin24
11-06-2014, 01:19 AM
It's not fair if only bran had some prime all stars:lol

Rrr3 GTFOH massive bran stan :roll:

FireDavidKahn
11-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Irving does nothing but play ISO ball. They aren't winning like that.

RonSwanson
11-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Suicide is never funny.

It is when LeCommit is bringing it

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:21 AM
says the guy who never had to deal with it :oldlol:

it's always the self-righteous ones that never go through shit that judge people for joking about something.

i know you had a hard life after you were driven off ish for posting your inbred prom pic but there's still meaning in life
You don't know the first thing about me, troll, so quit acting like you do. I've dealt with depression, suicidal thoughts and self-harm FYI.

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:25 AM
You don't know the first thing about me, troll, so quit acting like you do. I've dealt with depression, suicidal thoughts and self-harm FYI.

oh? so you're telling me you've never seen someone actually commit suicide then? :oldlol:

i've had to deal with things that would make you question the sanctity of life itself. if you're a religious person, then my experiences will make you genuinely question the validity of god himself, but here you are on a forum pretending to be "holier-than-thou" because someone made a harmless suicide joke :oldlol:

you were a clown back then and you're an even worse clown now who decided to show himself after all this time (obviously an alt) to detract from bran and the cavs's piss poor record

SpecialQue
11-06-2014, 01:28 AM

There are no respectable posters here anymore. I'm just adapting to the new reality of this site.

I've seen worthy topics pop up and get either immediately ignored or buried under a mountain of troll posts that mods don't even bother to delete. Trolls get slapped on wrist at best, and are back posting their shit after a couple of days. Most of the time, they never stop posting, they just switch to alts that are so obvious that everyone knows its the same poster, but the mods, for whatever reason, leave them unbanned and allow them to continue to troll.

Believe me, I'd love to see actual basketball discussion here. But over the past couple of years I've realized what kind of site this is. This isn't a basketball discussion site. It's a collective of personalities with the singular goal of aggravating each other and talking shit.

Show me a topic about old school b-ball that doesn't turn into retards calling Wilt and Russell garbage, or how they'd be D-leaguers in the modern era.

Show me a topic about Jordan that doesn't automatically turn into a discussion about Kobe and Lebron.

Show me any topic here that doesn't become a cesspool of trolling.

This is just how ISH is now. There's no point trying to have an intelligent discussion when your fellow interlocutors are shit-flinging chimps.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:29 AM
oh? so you're telling me you've never seen someone actually commit suicide then? :oldlol:

i've had to deal with things that would make you question the sanctity of life itself. if you're a religious person, then my experiences will make you genuinely question the validity of god himself, but here you are on a forum pretending to be "holier-than-thou" because someone made a harmless suicide joke :oldlol:

you were a clown back then and you're an even worse clown now who decided to show himself after all this time (obviously an alt) to detract from bran and the cavs's piss poor record
I've been posting since before the season started, dude. I didn't have much access to the Internet for about 7 months. Ironic that you think I am "holier than thou".

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:31 AM
There are no respectable posters here anymore. I'm just adapting to the new reality of this site.

I've seen worthy topics pop up and get either immediately ignored or buried under a mountain of troll posts that mods don't even bother to delete. Trolls get slapped on wrist at best, and are back posting their shit after a couple of days. Most of the time, they never stop posting, they just switch to alts that are so obvious that everyone knows its the same poster, but the mods, for whatever reason, leave them unbanned and allow them to continue to troll.

Believe me, I'd love to see actual basketball discussion here. But over the past couple of years I've realized what kind of site this is. This isn't a basketball discussion site. It's a collective of personalities with the singular goal of aggravating each other and talking shit.

Show me a topic about old school b-ball that doesn't turn into retards calling Wilt and Russell garbage, or how they'd be D-leaguers in the modern era.

Show me a topic about Jordan that doesn't automatically turn into a discussion about Kobe and Lebron.

This is just how ISH is now. There's no point trying to have an intelligent discussion when your fellow interlocutors are shit-flinging chimps.
:cheers:

(Sort of like Bruce Wayne to Ra's Al Guhl in Batman Begins) there are still good posters here. We don't have to give up.

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:31 AM
I've been posting since before the season started, dude. I didn't have much access to the Internet for about 7 months. Ironic that you think I am "holier than thou".

no it's just funny to see so many "old" posters making a comeback. i saw a guy with barely over 300 posts from 2008 post to specifically bash kobe's last game as if no one would notice :lol

and then you come and do damage control for bran when there is literally no harm being done other than to poke fun at the fact that with a seemingly stacked team him and his team are stumbling out of the gates

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:34 AM
no it's just funny to see so many "old" posters making a comeback. i saw a guy with barely over 300 posts from 2008 post to specifically bash kobe's last game as if no one would notice :lol

and then you come and do damage control for bran when there is literally no harm being done other than to poke fun at the fact that with a seemingly stacked team him and his team are stumbling out of the gates
Questioning a poster on here who has never been a troll and was usually one of the better posters on here is damage control? I don't believe I've commented on LeBrons game tonight, nor have I attempted to deflect blame by making threads about his teammates, the Heat, Kobe, etc.

ImKobe
11-06-2014, 01:36 AM
:roll: :roll:

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:37 AM
Questioning a poster on here who has never been a troll and was usually one of the better posters on here is damage control? I don't believe I've commented on LeBrons game tonight, nor have I attempted to deflect blame by making threads about his teammates, the Heat, Kobe, etc.

you're giving yourself an awful lot of credit but okay. just corny to see someone do the whole "please grow up" routine when we're all posting about basketball on an internet forum :oldlol:

i come here to be entertained and i'm usually not disappointed.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:39 AM
you're giving yourself an awful lot of credit but okay. just corny to see someone do the whole "please grow up" routine when we're all posting about basketball on an internet forum :oldlol:

i come here to be entertained and i'm usually not disappointed.
We're here to talk about basketball. Some trolling is fine, and theres nothig wrong with joking around, but the board is so overrun with trolling its gotten to a point where it is unbearable.

Micku
11-06-2014, 01:39 AM

It's tough sometimes, but you do find some good basketball discussions with knowledgeable posters. This site has more trolling and talking sh1t to each other posters like you said, but there are still some interesting conversations to be had here. You don't have to be 24/7 troll all the time. More like 18/7, lol.

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:42 AM
We're here to talk about basketball. Some trolling is fine, and theres nothig wrong with joking around, but the board is so overrun with trolling its gotten to a point where it is unbearable.

you're too emotionally invested. if you take a step back and just decide to roll with it and laugh, then everything becomes much better. what other basketball site would let me get away with saying that suicide joke to you (rep me for it btw) without repercussions?

also pm me a recent pic of you

RRR3
11-06-2014, 01:45 AM
you're too emotionally invested. if you take a step back and just decide to roll with it and laugh, then everything becomes much better. what other basketball site would let me get away with saying that suicide joke to you (rep me for it btw) without repercussions?

Meh, I'm an emotional guy in general, but I also try to be pretty logical. If I joke around on here too, people complain if my jokes come at the expense of their favorite player. I will post a recent pic of me hold on....

SpecialQue
11-06-2014, 01:46 AM
You don't have to be 24/7 troll all the time. More like 18/7, lol.

Honestly, I'd be fvcking THRILLED if people here did that instead of being trolls 24/7. :lol

:biggums:

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Meh, I'm an emotional guy in general, but I also try to be pretty logical. If I joke around on here too, people complain if my jokes come at the expense of their favorite player. I will post a recent pic of me hold on....

just pm it to me and i would pm you a pic of me but i'm black and i have a feeling if you were caught with a pic of me you'd be mislabeled as a "negro lover"

Milbuck
11-06-2014, 01:48 AM

Pretty much sums up why I'm trying to taper off. Fun at first, and I admittedly contributed to a lot of the bullshit on here..but now I'm just embarrassed by my post count. Need to get away.

AirTupac
11-06-2014, 01:52 AM
Lets move past this circle jerk and stick to the topic boys.

SpecialQue
11-06-2014, 01:54 AM

:roll:

Kyrie with zero assists! I still can't wrap my head around that one.

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 01:54 AM

trying out for rba's mod position? :roll: :roll: :roll:

please take it from him

AirTupac
11-06-2014, 01:56 AM
trying out for rba's mod position? :roll: :roll: :roll:

please take it from him

*** yeah, I'd lay down the law :roll: :cheers:

That reminds me of the time some guy thought i was a mod and was PM'ing me to ban someone. I made a thread about him and everybody laughed in his face :roll:

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:00 AM
just pm it to me and i would pm you a pic of me but i'm black and i have a feeling if you were caught with a pic of me you'd be mislabeled as a "negro lover"
I can't figure out how to post a pic of myself from my iPod touch (this is getting a little weird tbqh). I don't think that would matter-my mom is half black.

Posted this to rg a while back best I can do lol
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/450927e2cb630696f13329a1ae6b4a6c.jpg

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:01 AM

34 points doe

Black and White
11-06-2014, 02:02 AM
I can't figure out how to post a pic of myself from my iPod touch (this is getting a little weird tbqh). I don't think that would matter-my mom is half black.

Why are you posting pics of yourself?

chazzy
11-06-2014, 02:03 AM

Crazy part is, every single Lebron miss was an open look created by either Kyrie or Dion. So I think we need to point the finger at the real culprit here. lol

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Why are you posting pics of yourself?
Ever seen Blue Mountain State?

Paraphrasing Thad Castle

"I used to be hurt by (insults about my prom pic) but now I own it. I embrace it"

This thread is getting bizarre sorry for derailing it

Black and White
11-06-2014, 02:06 AM

Paraphrasing Thad Castle

"I used to be hurt by (insults about my prom pic) but now I own it. I embrace it"

Nah its all good, I have nothing against you, I would post here more but this place has turned to shit

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 02:07 AM

Paraphrasing Thad Castle

i love how you didn't dispute my "negro lover" comment :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh and love is easily the best player on the cavs

tpols
11-06-2014, 02:08 AM

no need to placate trolls man..

Get that jerry curl tho.. and grow the stache

youll be pimpin.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Nah its all good, I have nothing against you, I would post here more but this place has turned to shit
Very true! I was a pretty trollish poster myself at one point I must admit. But some of the guys here are just ridiculous.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:09 AM
i love how you didn't dispute my "negro lover" comment :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh and love is easily the best player on the cavs
Wait, what? You're pretty out there dude I have no idea what you're trying to say right now lol.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:11 AM
no need to placate trolls man..

Get that jerry curl tho.. and grow the stache

youll be pimpin.
:cheers: I try to eventually shave it, because my facial hair game is pretty weak and patchy

Black and White
11-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Very true! I was a pretty trollish poster myself at one point I must admit. But some of the guys here are just ridiculous.

Yea I remember you trolling a bit, I myself participated in it, but back then it was more creative, we have lost a lot of good posters, there used to be good discussions along with the casual trolling, which was ok, but this new generation stink and I can't believe Jeff has let this forum fall off a cliff.

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 02:13 AM

^i said that

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Yea I remember you trolling a bit, I myself participated in it, but back then it was more creative, we have lost a lot of good posters, there used to be good discussions along with the casual trolling, which was ok, but this new generation stink and I can't believe Jeff has let this forum fall off a cliff.
We also used to have euroleague, who, while a ridiculous troll, was one of thee things that could unite kobe and LeBron fans

Black and White
11-06-2014, 02:16 AM
We also used to have euroleague, who, while a ridiculous troll, was one of thee things that could unite kobe and LeBron fans

He was probably the greatest troll on ISH, unworldly power to unite those who constantly argue :oldlol:

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:17 AM
He was probably the greatest troll on ISH, unworldly power to unite those who constantly argue :oldlol:
A true legend. He will be missed :cry:

SugarHill
11-06-2014, 02:20 AM

What does this even mean?

Black and White
A true legend. He will be missed :cry:

I thought the mods had banning powers??? Just curious

SpecialQue

I miss going into his threads and always asking him why he was so angry at everyone. I honestly wanted to find out what his problem is. Even when people were willing to have a discussion on his terms he'd blow up and be all like "No, those are just LIES and the refs are known CHEATS. I'm reporting you for racism."

Black and White
11-06-2014, 02:22 AM
I miss going into his threads and always asking him why he was so angry at everyone. I honestly wanted to find out what his problem is. Even when people were willing to have a discussion on his terms he'd blow up and be all like "No, those are just LIES and the refs are known CHEATS. I'm reporting you for racism."

What's funny is he could actually have normal discussions and trolling going on in the same thread, it was so weird.

ncrizzle
11-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Jesus people need to relax on this board. If these trolls (who are horrible at trolling btw) bother you, just block them. It's pretty easy to spot troll threads. Don't open them and you will live. complaing about trolls is just as pathetic as trolling in general.

tpols
11-06-2014, 02:26 AM
:cheers: I try to eventually shave it, because my facial hair game is pretty weak and patchy

Dont pull a paul pierce... please.. for your own good.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:27 AM
The summer of 2011 was the best, when all the players were overseas due to the lockout. So much fuel for the whole euroleague vs NBA :lol

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Dont pull a paul pierce... please.. for your own good.
I meant shave all of it. Or are you implying I would cut myself shaving? :oldlol:

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:31 AM
I thought the mods had banning powers??? Just curious
Yeah they do I'm not sure if he's actually still banned but I think if not he feels done with ISH, at least for now.

TheMarkMadsen
11-06-2014, 02:32 AM
Bran stans using suicidal tendencies to deflect attention off of Lebron.

Pathetic

PsychoBe
11-06-2014, 02:34 AM

repped

tpols
11-06-2014, 02:48 AM
I meant shave all of it. Or are you implying I would cut myself shaving? :oldlol:

Im implying if you dont have carlos boozer facial genetics to rock the lionel richie

http://www.abcrecords.ch/webyep-system/daten/516-2-im-Cover-6933.JPG

RRR3
11-06-2014, 02:49 AM
Im implying if you dont have carlos boozer facial genetics to rock the lionel richie

http://www.abcrecords.ch/webyep-system/daten/516-2-im-Cover-6933.JPG
Oh okay lol. Boozer :oldlol: why'd he fall off so much?

Budadiiii
11-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Then get the hell off the internet. :facepalm

I knew people on here were pathetic, but god damn. :facepalm

:facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
11-06-2014, 03:04 AM
So the first four games decide the season? :facepalm

zoom17
11-06-2014, 03:10 AM
This thread is weird.

Keno
11-06-2014, 03:17 AM
early november. not a single fk is given.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-06-2014, 03:34 AM
What's funny is he could actually have normal discussions and trolling going on in the same thread, it was so weird.

Only weird because that's what talented trolling looks like. Or ardent, unadulterated, craziness; I can't tell the difference. Either way, he was a net positive to this message board.

Unfortunately we ban that and leave losers like dubeta and that Dragic guy around (I think?). Spamming threads with your tedious agenda and getting quoted by, what I can only assume are, at least 50% alt accounts isn't trolling. You're just being an obnoxious tool.

imo, a test to see who a good troll is by whom he sucks in. Euroleague would get everyone against him. Even the impartial guys you never seen in typical troll threads. Most of the other trolls have the same 5-8 posters arguing the exact same thing.

RRR3
11-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Only weird because that's what talented trolling looks like. Or ardent, unadulterated, craziness; I can't tell the difference. Either way, he was a net positive to this message board.

Unfortunately we ban that and leave losers like dubeta and that Dragic guy around (I think?). Spamming threads with your tedious agenda and getting quoted by, what I can only assume are, at least 50% alt accounts isn't trolling. You're just being an obnoxious tool.

imo, a test to see who a good troll is by whom he sucks in. Euroleague would get everyone against him. Even the impartial guys you never seen in typical troll threads. Most of the other trolls have the same 5-8 posters arguing the exact same thing.
:applause:

MiseryCityTexas
11-06-2014, 03:39 AM
I can see a Hornets upsetting the Cavs game in the future.

Dresta
11-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Suicide is never funny.
God this guy is a whiney and annoying little bitch. Pretty much anything can be funny if you're not a sensitive and sentimental crybaby about it. There is a whole branch of comedy that makes light of things people usually take very seriously you know, and it is funny for just that reason.

coin24
11-06-2014, 09:35 AM
God this guy is a whiney and annoying little bitch. Pretty much anything can be funny if you're not a sensitive and sentimental crybaby about it. There is a whole branch of comedy that makes light of things people usually take very seriously you know, and it is funny for just that reason.

+1. :oldlol:

And why is rrr3 posting pics of himself? This isn't your gay dating website weirdo.
You might get more action if you didnt look like you just crawled out of a bin, maybe shave off the bum fluff and get a haircut:cheers:

coin24
11-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Need more all stars:(

nathanjizzle
11-06-2014, 02:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tZOS8.gif

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2014, 02:51 PM
The bad thing about ISH's current state, is that even posters like OP turn into cancerous trolls...

I remember he used to be somewhat funny and objective.

Dro
11-06-2014, 02:56 PM

No, no we're not....I"m not.....I'm here to take part in what little actual b-ball discussion is on here and to learn about old school ball from those old enough to watch it....I assume most people who love the trolling are children....I agree with RRR3....Most of these dudes need to grow up.....

Dro
11-06-2014, 03:01 PM
The bad thing about ISH's current state, is that even posters like OP turn into cancerous trolls...

So you're saying you're not a troll? Is this real life? You don't sit on here defending Lebron every chance you get and putting down his contemporaries?

Heavincent
11-06-2014, 03:06 PM

You're not a troll?

Kingwillball
11-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Problem is Krie Op.. He is a hinderance more than a help. Him and Waiters have SUCKED. Irving Empty stats scoring bringing nothing else to table and Waiters bringing NOTHING to table.

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Not a troll

Dro is one though (Btw, bruh, IDGAF bout the Cavs.. LeBron's sucking right now + Cavs losing and its hilarious)

Heavincent is my bro... Like, rl... We just taking shots at each other on the webz :oldlol:

Heavincent
11-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Not a troll

Dro is one though (Btw, bruh, IDGAF bout the Cavs.. LeBron's sucking right now + Cavs losing and its hilarious)

Heavincent is my bro... Like, rl... We just taking shots at each other on the webz :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2014, 03:25 PM

It's time we tell 'em :lol

Love ya :*

Sammyzuko
11-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers Offseason Champs!
Bron's allowed to coast since they won the offseason.

SpecialQue
11-06-2014, 05:02 PM
This thread took an odd, yet delightful turn.

Droid101
11-06-2014, 05:04 PM

http://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/th_irony.gif

SpecialQue
11-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Problem is Krie Op.. He is a hinderance more than a help. Him and Waiters have SUCKED. Irving Empty stats scoring bringing nothing else to table and Waiters bringing NOTHING to table.

I actually lol'd when I saw his stats. Poor Lebron's gonna be missing that Miami crew real soon. :lol

sd3035
11-06-2014, 05:55 PM
What this picture?

WTF is that thing

Kill it with fire