PDA

View Full Version : Muslims and the 72 virgins

SupermanOnSteroids
11-06-2014, 05:10 AM
so the muslims have been floating around this idea "sacrifice your life for the religion and you'll get 72 virgins in heaven" and i'd like to refute that. why would anyone want that?

i would assume that the people reading this post are guys, guys who have had some experience with relationships with girls. IMO sluts are great, you hook up, you bang, you're done, they don't care if you call them the next day. I got mine, she got her's, its over. We both move along.

But virgins? Virgins are a whole another thing. You gotta wine them, you gotta dine them, you gotta get a fu cking promise ring to entice them. You gotta jump through all sorts of hoops to get down with em. You remember high school. Even kissing took a while. Romancing is ESSENTIAL to banging a VIRGIN.

And so now that you've done it. Now you've banged a virgin. Now guess what happens. Endless phone calls. Public appearances. Validation. Basically have to publish a poster that you and her are one and no one else can get in between and post that poster all over the world. If you don't do that, emotional torture.

She's mad. She's calling past bed time. You were just in the bathroom taking a sh it for 15 minutes and there are a 100 missed calls. She thinks now that you've had her, you're ignoring her. She thinks you just banged her to brag about it to your friends. And not just that, she has a 100 different ways of throwing guilt trips on you. You're the most despicable human being on the planet just because you took a 15 minute sh it and couldn't answer the phone. And you're gonna hear about it for hours upon hours with tears in her eyes.

What guy wants that?

Why would subject yourself to that?

Now imagine that times 72.

Don't get me wrong. fu cking a virgin is great. But 72? I can run through them in less than a month.

And then what...

72 clingy females?

Fu ck Muslim heaven! Great for a month, but hell after that.

Rather be an american infadel.

fiddy
11-06-2014, 05:13 AM
virgin=pure, and no you dont have to take care of them in heaven or in the muslim world, if shes your wife she does whatever the fvck you tell her. And not they dont get virgins if they get killed by a woman, thats why they are scared AF of women fighters.

russwest0
11-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Well do you have to try to f*ck all 72 or do you just get to pick one?

Because picking the sexiest of 72 virgins to f*ck sounds epic.

tomtucker
11-06-2014, 05:15 AM
but dude, if you are muslim, you don

SupermanOnSteroids
11-06-2014, 05:19 AM
i don't think it says any where in thw Quran that you don't have to take care of them. It just says you get 72 virgins. And for anyone with any sort of experience with banging virgins, you can do it once, you can do it twice, but after that, you're into sluts.

fiddy
11-06-2014, 05:28 AM
i don't think it says any where in thw Quran that you don't have to take care of them. It just says you get 72 virgins. And for anyone with any sort of experience with banging virgins, you can do it once, you can do it twice, but after that, you're into sluts.
But they are YOUR sluts not community sluts full of STDs.

tomtucker
11-06-2014, 05:42 AM

right, but who cares, if you are in muslim heaven you are full of them yourselfes

SupermanOnSteroids
11-06-2014, 05:42 AM
they are not sluts, they are VIRGINS! X72 of them!

Am I assuming too much in assuming that the virgins would take their virgin brains into heaven with their virgin pu ssies?

SupermanOnSteroids
11-06-2014, 05:52 AM
I mean the 72 virgins are waiting there for you when you arrive there in muslim heaven. but when you get there, the virgins start fighting each other like the contestants on the show the bachelor. fu ck me first, no fu ck me!!!

so you get there to the muslim heaven and you have 72 virgins sitting there waiting for you. you HAVE to pick one to fu ck first. just by doing that you break 71 hearts (i hope you know how virgins work). who are you going to give the final rose to?

so you break 71 hearts and you're in the heaven bedroom banging the first and the hottest virgin. what do you think the rest of the 71 virgins are conspiring about in the mean time. women and men both know its not about who the taliban fu cks next.

fiddy
11-06-2014, 06:25 AM
I mean the 72 virgins are waiting there for you when you arrive there in muslim heaven. but when you get there, the virgins start fighting each other like the contestants on the show the bachelor. fu ck me first, no fu ck me!!!

so you get there to the muslim heaven and you have 72 virgins sitting there waiting for you. you HAVE to pick one to fu ck first. just by doing that you break 71 hearts (i hope you know how virgins work). who are you going to give the final rose to?

so you break 71 hearts and you're in the heaven bedroom banging the first and the hottest virgin. what do you think the rest of the 71 virgins are conspiring about in the mean time. women and men both know its not about who the taliban fu cks next.

bitch slap dem hoes if they fight, nah mean? Its none of their business who do you fvck first, they are there to serve you. So they have to sit on their asses, do whatever the fvck you please and wait their turn.

Draz
11-06-2014, 06:52 AM
we have 72 virgins here

GimmeThat
11-06-2014, 07:12 AM
so living your life for the religion is a sausage fest

and life after sacrifice is one full of sex dolls.

because how do you even maintain that 1:72 ratio?

fiddy
11-06-2014, 07:13 AM
we have 72 virgins here
jameer counts for three

SupermanOnSteroids
11-06-2014, 09:43 AM
we have 72 virgins here
i know we have a lot more than that but i was talking about women. (we have none)

Patrick Chewing
11-06-2014, 10:14 AM
OP, which comedian did you rip off here??

imdaman99
11-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Since you supposedly did your research, where in the Quran does it say you get 72 virgins? :oldlol:

It's a myth used by people to brainwash the uneducated dumbos. I hope all them suicide bombers get 72 of these http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/521969virgins86020006416.jpg or these http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cb/cb50ada2b90daf14214ccc57ed88876be1823cd04546e97907 a733615fd8da70.jpg

And not 72 of these :oldlol:
http://www.humortimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/72-houris.jpg

SupermanOnSteroids
11-06-2014, 12:30 PM
OP, which comedian did you rip off here??
not ripping anyone off, all me. just wondering which mofo here or anywhere else would want 72 hormonal head cases running around after him.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Lmfaoooooo at zero talk of Nafs, Sakinah, Shahadah, Imam, Zaka etc

DonDadda59
11-06-2014, 01:04 PM
That awkward moment when they get to heaven and the 72 virgins are just 72 other suicide bombers that never fcked a girl before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtS9ssgR9C4

JohnnySic
11-06-2014, 02:05 PM
so the muslims have been floating around this idea "sacrifice your life for the religion and you'll get 72 virgins in heaven" and i'd like to refute that. why would anyone want that?

i would assume that the people reading this post are guys, guys who have had some experience with relationships with girls. IMO sluts are great, you hook up, you bang, you're done, they don't care if you call them the next day. I got mine, she got her's, its over. We both move along.

But virgins? Virgins are a whole another thing. You gotta wine them, you gotta dine them, you gotta get a fu cking promise ring to entice them. You gotta jump through all sorts of hoops to get down with em. You remember high school. Even kissing took a while. Romancing is ESSENTIAL to banging a VIRGIN.

And so now that you've done it. Now you've banged a virgin. Now guess what happens. Endless phone calls. Public appearances. Validation. Basically have to publish a poster that you and her are one and no one else can get in between and post that poster all over the world. If you don't do that, emotional torture.

She's mad. She's calling past bed time. You were just in the bathroom taking a sh it for 15 minutes and there are a 100 missed calls. She thinks now that you've had her, you're ignoring her. She thinks you just banged her to brag about it to your friends. And not just that, she has a 100 different ways of throwing guilt trips on you. You're the most despicable human being on the planet just because you took a 15 minute sh it and couldn't answer the phone. And you're gonna hear about it for hours upon hours with tears in her eyes.

What guy wants that?

Why would subject yourself to that?

Now imagine that times 72.

Don't get me wrong. fu cking a virgin is great. But 72? I can run through them in less than a month.

And then what...

72 clingy females?

Fu ck Muslim heaven! Great for a month, but hell after that.

Rather be an american infadel.
And if you marry them, add 72 mothers-in-law to that.

christian1923
11-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Lol word. 72 freaky sluts is way better than 72 virgins

sick_brah07
11-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Lol word. 72 freaky sluts is way better than 72 virgins

WITHOUT A DOUBT

i mean seriously... having a great relationship is ****en awesome but i will ALWAYS miss the sluts ALWAYS

THANK YOU GOD FOR SLUTS - some of my greatest life memories *** because of them

KevinNYC
11-06-2014, 04:38 PM
There's actually some debate that the 72 virgins thing stems from a mistranslation like 700 years ago.

NumberSix
11-06-2014, 04:55 PM
The truth is, the 72 virgins thing is completely made up.

sick_brah07
11-06-2014, 05:05 PM
The truth is, the 72 virgins thing is completely made up.

no way?

MadeFromDust
11-07-2014, 01:34 AM

See this is how I know the moslem concept of the afterlife is born of nothing more than the carnal lusts in the minds of men, rather than from the supernatural spiritual inspiration of the Supreme Being.

MadeFromDust
11-07-2014, 01:35 AM
we have 72 virgins here
:lebronamazed:

JEFFERSON MONEY
06-13-2015, 05:18 PM
According to Amir Fatir, A Nation of Islam minister who is thoroughly knowledgeable in most of these subjects

Because of the Earth’s wobble on its axis, spring equinox precedes backwards 1/72 of a degree each year. This is very significant for it is this process that takes humanity through the various ages.

then ....

The 72 Sebau Murder Osiris

The ancient masters codified the precession of the Equinoxes in stories like the murder of Osiris (Age of Taurus) by the 72 Sebau (earthbound) friends.

Nasser, the Egyptian president, offered Elijah Muhammad a 72 room palace to demonstrate that he recognized Elijah’s significance to the end of the Age.

The Greeks’ Story of Precession

In Greek symbolic and metaphorical science the god Uranus ruled, but because he ate his children he was dethroned by Saturn. But then Saturn got dethroned by Zeus (Jupiter).

What gives?

Each sign has a planetary ruler, and the signs precede in reverse. Uranus rules Aquarius. Saturn rules Capricorn. Jupiter rules Sagittarius.

The story is simply saying that first Aquarius was the Age, then Capricorn and then Sagittarius.

The Greeks put Aquarius first and, in code, so did the Hebrews. They said Reuben (signifying Aquarius) was Israel’s first son.

Equinoxial Ages also appear in the Book of Daniel. In Chapter 2 King Nebuchadnezzar saw a vision of a giant statue whose head was gold, breast and arms were silver, belly and thighs were brass, legs were iron and feet part iron and part clay.

Each sign’s ruling planet has its associated metal. Gold belongs to Leo’s Sun; silver belongs to Cancer’s Moon; brass belongs to Taurus’ Venus and iron belongs to Aries’ Mars. This image shows the precession from Leo to Cancer to Taurus to Aries.

For some reason the Age of Gemini was omitted.

Why should we care about the precession?

The change of ages is a bid deal. Lots of souls are reincarnating to take part in this wild ride. The effect of this mass immigration to the physical world is overpopulation.

The spiritual aspirant should try to align herself with precession.

The human heart beats 72 times per minute. The human breath rate is 18 breaths per minute. There is a 1:4 ratio between breath and pulse.

Yogic breathing also goes according to one (inhalation) to four (exhalation) ratio.

That breathing rate puts one into trance.

The Dravidian Yugas

As we just saw, the Daniel image doesn’t exactly fit with the precession in sequence because the Age of Gemini was left out.

The Book of Daniel’s Ages actually belong to another wisdom system, that of the Black Dravidians of India.

In the Dravidians yogic science Ages are called Yugas.

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 05:54 PM
For so long people have been ignorant and keep mentioning "72 virgins" as if it is something that us Muslims teach children in Sunday school. They always said that the suicide bombers were doing it so they could get these virgins in heaven and what not. That is so ****ing blasphemous that you cannot even comprehend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri (please remember, this is wiki, so not every little detail may be correct, but they got the main idea down I'll give them that.)

Use google for ****s sake, you've been gifted with infinite knowledge, yet you allow prejudices and narrow mindedness to clutter your minds to the fact that anything negative you hear about a group of people you don't like, you automatically conceive that information as fact and don't even for a second have any doubt about it. If you were so interested in the whole "72 virgins in paradise for muslims", wouldn't you try and google it to get some more info? Or, god forbid, you actually open up a Quran and see what it says in there for yourself? Believe it or not, nonmuslims too can read the passages printed on the pages in the Quran. Really not that hard.

ANYWAYS, Huriyeh are the women of paradise. Idk if there are dudes for the Muslim women or whatnot, not to clear on that. What I do know is that these Huriyeh are promised to the people who enter Jennah. How many is up for debate, some Haddiths say 72 some say it depends on your good deeds, but these are women of perfection. It is said that if a Huriyah was to even show her fingernail to a man on this earth, that man would become blind how beautiful her fingernail is, let alone the rest of her. The word virgin is associated with them because they are pure, they were created for you and only you, no one else. Posters saying how 72 sluts would be better...nigguh think for a second. We Muslims believe that these women were made special by god for us to enjoy in an everlasting life in heaven, they are the best of the best.

It is hard for us muslims to understand this, let alone none muslims, so I can't really debate about this subject if anyone does try and quote me to start up an argument, I'm just trying to inform those who are wondering what this is all about.

brownmamba00
06-13-2015, 07:04 PM
^^pretty much

but these ignorant ****boys know nothing about islam

pauk
06-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Here we go again... maybe we should start a "Islam for dummies" thread here or something... and sticky it...

First of all, there is no ****ing promise of 72 virgins... especially not for "martyrs", terrorists or suicide bombers anywhere in the Quran, more like 666 raging demon boners in hell.

The controversy is due to a hadith influenced verse which is incorrectly translated/interpreted anyways. Read more here if you want: http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=216

The 72 "virgins" are mentioned in the Hadith (its like a biography of Mohammed) and it speaks of "HOURI", ~72 COMPANIONS.....

NOT virgins...

but companions of paradise, the "virgin" part speaks of pureness, the soul and stuff like that, not if their ***ing ******s were never penetrated.....

NOT female virgins who are there to **** your brains out...

but companions of paradise... NOTHING MORE THAN THAT....

Get that inside your temples.

You have to understand, in paradise as described there are many things that you cannot comprehend. God mentioned in Quran many things about the Paradise, it doesn’t compare with earth and those women there don’t compare with women here.... and those "virgins" companions there like mentioned there in that Hadith do not have monthly cycles, they do not go to the bathroom and their visual descriptions makes Mohammed sound like he was drunk that night or something...... which again, a Hadith is not something a muslim is even obligated to follow more than the LOTR Tolkien Books imo... full of misconceptions by especially non-muslims with this specific part about those 72 companions being very popular and something non-muslims/islamophobs love to joke about.....

No problem, i just think its just sad how guys like OP learn about Islam from people like that and actually believe it.... but hey, why would somebody open up the Koran and see the truth himself... boring...

Dont get me wrong, i would love if there really were 72 sexy virgins who cant wait to maul my D in heaven...... but thats just wishful thinking... :P

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 07:45 PM
NOT female virgins who are there to **** your brains out...

but companions of paradise... NOTHING MORE THAN THAT....

..Nah bruh, they are def there to have sex with as well as to be your companion.

Get that inside your temples.

You have to understand, in paradise as described there are many things that you cannot comprehend. God mentioned in Quran many things about the Paradise, it doesn’t compare with earth and those women there don’t compare with women here.... and those "virgins" companions there like mentioned there in that Hadith do not have monthly cycles, they do not go to the bathroom and their visual descriptions makes Mohammed sound like he was drunk that night or something...... which again, a Hadith is not something a muslim is even obligated to follow more than the LOTR Tolkien Books imo... full of misconceptions by especially non-muslims with this specific part about those 72 companions being very popular and something non-muslims/islamophobs love to joke about.....

Chillllllllllllll

Basically rewrote my post in the pov of a Nondenominational Muslim.

pauk
06-13-2015, 08:15 PM
..Nah bruh, they are def there to have sex with as well as to be your companion.

Chillllllllllllll

Basically rewrote my post in the pov of a Nondenominational Muslim.

Im sorry there is no such specifics of that in Koran... but im sure there are in Hadiths and the many Fabricated Hadiths: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Fabricated_Hadith

Be careful my friend....

Like God & even Mohammad himself said in Koran in many various ways essentially "The only book you are obligated to follow is only Koran, the words of God, do not trust anything else" and ofcourse Mohammad saying: "Do not give me preference over other prophets" (Jesus and so on and so on) which means do not idolise him & his personal life/stories told by others in other writings/hadiths (which are not portrayed in the Koran, but in the Hadiths or something else)....

Koran is a very simple book, read it with an open mind and use your common sense to comprehend what & how everything is meant........ you dont need anything else to become a good muslim, A GOOD HUMAN....

In Hadith for example it specifically describes how & in what order you should wash and say and so on to do "Wudu" (or as we call it "Uzimati Abdest") step-by-step..... in Koran it only says BE CLEAN Physically & Mentally.... inside & out...

"Wudu" in that exact Hadith/Mohammad description is not obligatory, what is obligatory is Koran and what it says about "Wudu" (Abdest) there is obligatory to BE CLEAN Physically & Mentally.... how you specifically do it is UP TO YOU.... a shower & clear thoughts, spirit (no toxic like tobacco, alcohol etc.) is enough before you pray... use your common sense, use coherence, stick to only Koran/words of God (which is the only thing you are obligated to) and you will be fine....

Patrick Chewing
06-13-2015, 08:32 PM
Damn, the both of you are trying to scold people about these "72 virgins", but then in the next sentence you talk about "72 companions" :oldlol: .

Lipstick on a pig any way you look at it from your wacky religion.

pauk
06-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Damn, the both of you are trying to scold people about these "72 virgins", but then in the next sentence you talk about "72 companions" :oldlol: .

Ah, this guy....

So what is your "wacky" religion that allows you to call other religions "wacky", including being a douchebag, racist and so on? Maybe your religion doesnt allow that, if its Christianity, it sure doesnt, especially not another Abrahamic Religion which share 99% of its prophets & principles, hence its simply you being you.... which also means you are not following your religion authentically.... and also means you need help...

I just hope you aint like this irl.

Patrick Chewing
06-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Ah, this guy....

So what is your "wacky" religion that allows you to call other religions "wacky", including being a douchebag, racist and so on? Maybe your religion doesnt allow that (if its Christianity, it sure doesnt), hence its simply you being you.... which also means you are not following your religion authentically.... and also means you need help...

Done editing?

Good. Millions of Christians don't follow authentic Christianity. Hell, what is authentic Christianity anyway? This is why there are so many branches of Christianity. The old world does not belong in the new world and thus a Reformation took place within that religion. My religion allows me penance. Does yours? My religion also idolizes women, as in the Mother Mary. Your religion is still demeaning women even in Heaven.

I can also smoke, drink, have sex, eat at any hour of the day and also watch TV at any hour of the day. Free will. How about you guys??

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 09:25 PM
Im sorry there is no such specifics of that in Koran... but im sure there are in Hadiths and the many Fabricated Hadiths: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Fabricated_Hadith

Be careful my friend....

Like God & even Mohammad himself said in Koran in many various ways essentially "The only book you are obligated to follow is only Koran, the words of God, do not trust anything else" and ofcourse Mohammad saying: "Do not give me preference over other prophets" (Jesus and so on and so on) which means do not idolise him & his personal life/stories told by others in other writings/hadiths (which are not portrayed in the Koran, but in the Hadiths or something else)....

Koran is a very simple book, read it with an open mind and use your common sense to comprehend what & how everything is meant........ you dont need anything else to become a good muslim, A GOOD HUMAN....

In Hadith for example it specifically describes how & in what order you should wash and say and so on to do "Wudu" (or as we call it "Uzimati Abdest") step-by-step..... in Koran it only says BE CLEAN Physically & Mentally.... inside & out...

"Wudu" in that exact Hadith/Mohammad description is not obligatory, what is obligatory is Koran and what it says about "Wudu" (Abdest) there is obligatory to BE CLEAN Physically & Mentally.... how you specifically do it is UP TO YOU.... a shower & clear thoughts, spirit (no toxic like tobacco, alcohol etc.) is enough before you pray... use your common sense, use coherence, stick to only Koran/words of God (which is the only thing you are obligated to) and you will be fine....

Like I said my dude, you are looking at it as a nondenominational Muslim, which means you're coming up with your own conclusions instead of following a certain sect(which I hate to break it to you, is the same type of Muslims that are apart of ISIS and the rest of the terrorist groups). I am a Sunni Muslim following the teachings of imam Hanafi, one of the 4 schools of Sunni Islam which I believe to be the only true Islam. Hanafi, Maleki, Shafi, Hanbali are the 4 imams who's teachings are those that Sunni muslims follow.

Those 4 imams spent their whole lives devoted to Islam and you claim to be better informed than they were?

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 09:27 PM

We scold people on looking at it as "blow yourself up for your god, be rewarded with virgins". That statement is blasphemous because harming yourself is sin, let alone killing yourself (one way ticket to hell).

JEFFERSON MONEY
06-13-2015, 10:18 PM
Done editing?

Good. Millions of Christians don't follow authentic Christianity. Hell, what is authentic Christianity anyway?

That comment alone right there, admitted by you, needs to be met with the next course of action.
Silence on all subject matters pertaining to faiths.
And not a single world on Christianity let alone anything else.

And no it's not BECAUSE ZOMG THE WUSSIES ARE TEH SCARED TO SAY DAT DERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

It's because you as a HUMAN BEING ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SPEAK THE FUKKING TRUTH and everytime you spout off nonsense it's as if you're polluting the Human Consciousness that strove to find truth in a sea of unknown mysteries.

This is why there are so many branches of Christianity. The old world does not belong in the new world and thus a Reformation took place within that religion.

Religion is about submitting to the Will of God and conquering a human's beastial appetites to ascend and eventually earn Heaven. Whether you're a caveman or possess high technology. Do not mistake the cultures and clerical customs of the past that were hijacked from the Prophet Message's as what God was supposed to be about. "When it is said to them, “follow what Allah has sent down”, they say “Rather we will follow what we found our forefathers practicing. Wasn't it the case that their ancestors didn't understand a thing and were void of guidance

When it is said to them, “come to what Allah has sent down and to the Messenger”, they say “What we found our forefathers committed to is quite enough for us! Wasn't it the case that their ancestors didn't know a thing and were void of guidance." This requires the skill of discernment.

My religion allows me penance. Does yours? My religion also idolizes women, as in the Mother Mary.

HOW THE F*CK do you HAVE AN OPINION ON THINGS WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN FAMILIAR WITH TAWBAH. UNREAL..

If you're a member of the Abrahamic religion, you do not "Idolize" anything. You strive for connection with the Original Creator. Point blank period.
Muslim, Christian, Jew. Matter of fact, add the so called "polytheists" to the list. Hindus believe all their "gods and goddesses" are avatars derived from Brahma, the Creator.

Egyptians believe all Gods are originally from Neter..

Your religion is still demeaning women even in Heaven.

Kosovo, Bangladesh, Pakistan have a female president/PM.
Grandmas, wives are respected and an important part
Girls don't have to act like bimbos or put on loads of foundation, lipstick every waking hour to earn attention.
Moms and homemakers are revered and not shamed for being lazy.
People pumping and dumping women are unheard of.
Irani men are by law, forced to pay a "mehrem" a severance pay in the event of a divorce.
.. list goes on.

I can also smoke, drink, have sex, eat at any hour of the day and also watch TV at any hour of the day. Free will. How about you guys??

In the Islamic perspective, these are distractions that prevent you from Sirat Al Mustakim (The Upright path)

Picture yourself... climbing up Mount Arafat. Your goal in life is to get to the top.

Alcohol dulls your consciousness, renders your spirituality weak, clouds the mind and promotes stumblin' mumblin' and forgetfulness of God. That is why it is forbidden. It intoxicates one judgment.
You're taking two steps up that mountain and falling like 6 back. Great use of time!

Islam also bases its concept on Zawajjs (Soulmates). It is said man is a Divine Spark LIVING inside a body. Man is a soul, a spark of the Divine and likewise there's a woman for him. The idea is that two must find each other to become complete. It's said that marriage is 50% of the Din, making sex very important in the right concept. Just like the Bible believe in uniting Man and Woman to become one.

Consequentially, having sex with anyone other than your soulmate kind of stops you from advancing in you rfaith. It creates bonds with other souls that you're not really.. meant to engage with and lessens the love you feel for the one you were meant to. Picture this almost like Donnie Darko.

Why did you even bring up freedom?