PDA

View Full Version : kobe chucking shots is a good thing.

NZStreetBaller
11-06-2014, 05:21 AM
When I play basketball I find throughout the season that the less shots a took the less comfortable I was shooting. So when I did take like 2 shots a game and missed them both id stop shooting. Where as ive had games when ive just chucked like crazy but id get really comfortable shooting because you tend to forget the shots you miss. And then scoring just became a breeze.

I think kobe understands this. And its important for him. (Because his role is usually score points) to get his grove early on in the season. You will start to see that fg% tighten up a little more throughout

pastis
11-06-2014, 05:25 AM
When I play basketball I find throughout the season that the less shots a took the less comfortable I was shooting. So when I did take like 2 shots a game and missed them both id stop shooting. Where as ive had games when ive just chucked like crazy but id get really comfortable shooting because you tend to forget the shots you miss. And then scoring just became a breeze.

I think kobe understands this. And its important for him. (Because his role is usually score points) to get his grove early on in the season. You will start to see that fg% tighten up a little more throughout

thats right. like for everyone. like i wirte it before: why blaming his m8s being shitty if kobe takes at least 25 shots, often more? how his m8s are able to develop and improve their shots while being degraded to a "give kobe the ball" player.

NZStreetBaller
11-06-2014, 05:29 AM
thats right. like for everyone. like i wirte it before: why blaming his m8s being shitty if kobe takes at least 25 shots, often more? how his m8s are able to develop and improve their shots while being degraded to a "give kobe the ball" player.

And what other laker player is going to get better with more ball exactly??

305Baller
11-06-2014, 05:37 AM
The people are paying good money to see Kobe chuck.