PDA

View Full Version : Where does Lebron go to after leaving the Cavs

Xoush
11-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Let's be real, if things arent sorted out between him and Kyrie there is a possibility that he leaves Cleveland again. SAS also expressed Brans frustration on ESPN 1st take. If he leaves, where does he go?

Im Still Ballin
11-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Miami. The Return PT.2

Xoush
11-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Here is the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXUhhSIuWr8&list=UUB5J7KqtljxNaU4CMxpMdkw&index=5

Apparently LeBron is acting like a diva

pastis
11-06-2014, 08:39 AM
high school

JohnMax
11-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Steroid Clinic

GimmeThat
11-06-2014, 08:45 AM
the Pacers

Warfan
11-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Gets a job with progressive car insurance.

Knicksfever2010
11-06-2014, 09:24 AM
http://h.fastcompany.net/multisite_files/codesign/slideshow/2012/12/1671481-slide-slide-2-the-amazing-ny-knicks-logo-that-should-have-been_1.jpg

Xoush
11-06-2014, 09:34 AM
http://h.fastcompany.net/multisite_files/codesign/slideshow/2012/12/1671481-slide-slide-2-the-amazing-ny-knicks-logo-that-should-have-been_1.jpg
I agree. Melo-Rondo-Lebron Super team

pauk
11-06-2014, 09:51 AM
I think he is fully aware of the process Cavs will have to go through to win a championship, he simply wanted to come home & stay there trying to win a championship (that has always been his goal), he will die/retire there trying to do so, that is the ultimate challenge for him at this point....... he came from a championship team in Miami who would still today been in Finals competing for a championship if he stayed there, if he cared about that he would stayed there... but thats clearly not the case... its not about that & just like he said "its bigger than basketball"... you can forget about Lebron going anywhere....

r15mohd
11-06-2014, 09:54 AM

here we go again.... :facepalm :rolleyes: :facepalm :rolleyes: :facepalm

http://blog.silive.com/sportsstories/2009/09/large_lebron-james-knicks.jpg

Xoush
11-06-2014, 09:57 AM
I think he is fully aware of the process Cavs will have to go through to win a championship, he simply wanted to come home & stay there trying to win a championship (that has always been his goal), he will die/retire there trying to do so, that is the ultimate challenge for him at this point....... he came from a championship team in Miami who would still today been in Finals competing for a championship if he stayed there, if he cared about that he would stayed there... but thats clearly not the case... its not about that & just like he said "its bigger than basketball"... you can forget about Lebron going anywhere....

I remember same things being said before he left Cleveland, that it is bigger than Basketball etc. Did not hold him back last time, why wouldn't he leave this time? SAS seems in touch with Lebron's guys and said that management should not sit on their hands and take his presence as given, infact they should work harder to keep him here.

pauk
11-06-2014, 10:07 AM
I remember same things being said before he left Cleveland, that it is bigger than Basketball etc. Did not hold him back last time, why wouldn't he leave this time? SAS seems in touch with Lebron's guys and said that management should not sit on their hands and take his presence as given, infact they should work harder to keep him here.

Lebron never wanted to leave, but that Miami situation as a free-agent was way to big to ignore & gave an excellent strategy..... you see, go there, get some championships, grow up, meanwhile Cavs grow stronger... he comes back & he/they can finally start process a great championship team eventually, excellent strategy....... if he didnt do that then Kyrie wouldnt play for Cavs, most likely neither would Love, he would still be a ringless guy with a scrub team.... and probably retire that way.... b-b-b-bu-but he would be loooooyaaaalll :rolleyes:

It all could have been just a strategy when you think about it.... and if that is true, its an act of epic loyalness imo, sacrificing everything trying to get a championship to his homeland in whatever way possible....

Now that strategy is complete, he can now just focus on trying to get a championship there... if not then he will retire happy, i mean he still got his 2 championships & is a top 10 player already (probably retire higher up on the rankings there), he doesnt have to worry about any of that anymore........ all he has to worry about is getting a championship to Cleveland.... and if he does, then that sure will be a much more significant & meaningful championship run than any of his other ones, to his career/legacy/team/everything....

Xoush
11-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Lebron never wanted to leave, but that Miami situation as a free-agent was way to big to ignore & gave an excellent strategy..... you see, go there, get some championships, grow up, meanwhile Cavs grow stronger... he comes back & he/they can finally start process a great championship team eventually, excellent strategy....... if he didnt do that then Kyrie wouldnt play for Cavs, most likely neither would Love, he would still be a ringless guy with a scrub team.... and probably retire that way.... b-b-b-bu-but he would be loooooyaaaalll :rolleyes:

It all could have been just a strategy when you think about it.... and if that is true, its an act of epic loyalness imo, sacrificing everything trying to get a championship to his homeland....
But he left, that's the point. He did it once, there is a possibility he will do it twice. And to argue he left Cleveland so they could draft Irving :facepalm

pauk
11-06-2014, 10:16 AM
But he left, that's the point. He did it once, there is a possibility he will do it twice. And to argue he left Cleveland so they could draft Irving :facepalm

Yes, but look at the context and everything makes sense. Its crazy, but... http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255389

Xoush
11-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Your argument is built on the assumption that all these things happened according to a plan, but to support your case you link a thread in basketball forum.

For real?

JtotheIzzo
11-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Minnesota to join Wiggins and Bennett

pauk
11-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Your argument is built on the assumption that all these things happened according to a plan, but to support your case you link a thread in basketball forum.

For real?

Go to google and type: "Lebron / Gilbert master plan" and many articles will pop up :)

Kiddlovesnets
11-06-2014, 10:35 AM

Knicks fans trolling again.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thefatmiral
11-06-2014, 10:46 AM
the mecca. PJ will start setting up the pieces

Sarcastic
11-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Go to google and type: "Lebron / Gilbert master plan" and many articles will pop up :)

You actually think he was in cahoots with Gilbert? The "Letter" and everything else was just staged, so that Cleveland could gather talent, and that Lebron would go back once he felt they had enough talent to win? :lol

:biggums:

heyhey
11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
pauk onto the acceptance part of the grievance stage. he knows lebron's career is done, trying to make peace

Done_And_Done
11-06-2014, 12:09 PM

The mystique and challenge of finally bringing a championship to Cleveland surely played into his decision to come home but let's not ignore the fact that he presumed he was coming to a better team. The appeal of playing with Love and Kyrie outweighed that of Bosh and Wade during his decision process.

Charlie Sheen
11-06-2014, 12:12 PM
The mystique and challenge of finally bringing a championship to Cleveland surely played into his decision to come home but let's not ignore the fact that he presumed he was coming to a better team. The appeal of playing with Love and Kyrie outweighed that of Bosh and Wade during his decision process.

I don't think you meant challenge, but all the credit he would receive.

Done_And_Done
11-06-2014, 12:18 PM
I don't think you meant challenge, but all the credit he would receive.

Many would tend to agree

Mass Debator
11-06-2014, 01:30 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--b7i13l-A--/18f0rcyeapr3qjpg.jpg

riseagainst
11-06-2014, 01:36 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--b7i13l-A--/18f0rcyeapr3qjpg.jpg

:lol
:roll:

TOUCH MY BODY
11-06-2014, 01:38 PM
The obvious choice

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1u07hYCMAE2vTM.jpg

AlphaWolf24
11-06-2014, 01:58 PM

It all could have been just a strategy when you think about it.... and if that is true, its an act of epic loyalness imo, sacrificing everything trying to get a championship to his homeland in whatever way possible....

Now that strategy is complete, he can now just focus on trying to get a championship there... if not then he will retire happy, i mean he still got his 2 championships & is a top 10 player already (probably retire higher up on the rankings there), he doesnt have to worry about any of that anymore........ all he has to worry about is getting a championship to Cleveland.... and if he does, then that sure will be a much more significant & meaningful championship run than any of his other ones, to his career/legacy/team/everything....

He left a Cavs team that won 65 games and had the best record in the NBA 2 years in a row with HCA throughout the Playoff's....they were close to winning a title ( whether you think so or not...you prolly didn't even watch them play)..

In fact...his 07' - 10' Cavs teams look to be much more complete defensive team and have better chemistry then his current team ( I know it's early...but IMO his current team is not winning 65 games)

my point is......He left a very good Cavs team capable of winning 65 games and making deep playoff runs ( Finals in 07')...He was very close to getting Cleveland a Title....and he just left....

IMO not because of strategy....but because he got tired of Cleveland and was Jealous of Wade's success in a much "man friendlier" place....Miami.

(Like you said).....He could win easy ...get easy titles ( or so he thought)...get that off his back and have fun.(or so he thought)....He got destroyed twice in the Finals but got his "2 rings":rolleyes: ....

Now he misses "home":rolleyes: ( didn't he say he's from Akron and he didn't like Cleveland growing up?)....after some time Back in Cleveland...Lebron will want to go somewhere else again.....probably a place that is a huge Market to grow his "Brand"....I fully expect him to leave Cleveland again and join Melo in N.Y.