PDA

View Full Version : KJ McDaniels alley oop

StateProperty
11-06-2014, 10:43 AM
http://youtu.be/44gRDP269JU

Bruh

AboutBuckets
11-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Definitely an exciting player to watch, extremely high-energy which should translate to the defensive end well once he gets some experience. His college highlights are full of insane blocks in the half court, looking forward to seeing some of that for sure

hateraid
11-06-2014, 11:43 AM
NVM the dunk, check Wroten cross up at full speed. That is even more impressive

Jailblazers7
11-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Definitely an exciting player to watch, extremely high-energy which should translate to the defensive end well once he gets some experience. His college highlights are full of insane blocks in the half court, looking forward to seeing some of that for sure

Yeah, I'd really liked the pick when it happened. I think he will be a nice contributor in the future if we ever become a good team. :lol

hateraid
11-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I'd really liked the pick when it happened. I think he will be a nice contributor in the future if we ever become a good team. :lol
It'll happen sooner. MCW and Embiid make a huge difference

HomieWeMajor
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM
He had a couple nice blocks against the Heat.

Burgz V2
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM
reminds me of those gamebreaker dunks in NBA street. dude just kept going up for that.

Jailblazers7
11-06-2014, 03:32 PM
It'll happen sooner. MCW and Embiid make a huge difference

I certainly hope so. Noel seems to be making a pretty big impact tho which is great. I think KJ could end up being like a Gerald Wallace type of player which would be a great glue guy to have on the wing.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-06-2014, 05:20 PM
I wonder if some team is going to pay him. He's the one who took the non-guaranteed, yeah? Maybe like a Wes Matthews situation after his rookie year.

Really like KJ. If he keeps knocking down shots like he has, wouldn't surprise me if some team overpays a bit.

SwishSquared
11-06-2014, 05:34 PM
I wonder if some team is going to pay him. He's the one who took the non-guaranteed, yeah? Maybe like a Wes Matthews situation after his rookie year.

Really like KJ. If he keeps knocking down shots like he has, wouldn't surprise me if some team overpays a bit.
I predicted certain teams would regret not taking him in the 20s in the draft. I thought Miami, OKC, Houston, LAC, etc. could really utilize him. Granted Houston figured out the SF situation apparently now, but this guy can be a really nice 3&D player if he keeps up the good work. I've been driving his bandwagon lol

artificial
11-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Dayumn, McDaniels gonna have me keeping an eye on him. Hopefully he keeps the show going :pimp:

Styles p
11-06-2014, 08:10 PM
loved the pick when we took him was telling everyone all summer look out for kj. imagine our d with him mcw noel and embiid block party. his athleticism reminds me a lot of iggy.

Hey Yo
11-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Saw that this morning, pretty sic by K.J

JonatanRey
11-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Sixers are keeping his minutes limited. He took the risky move taking this contract, but if they get him loose, and they should, KJ is going to fill his account next summer. This kid has something special.

Styles p
11-06-2014, 08:35 PM
yeah i don't know why he wasn't in at the end of the game for his defense alone.

hateraid
11-06-2014, 09:19 PM
I certainly hope so. Noel seems to be making a pretty big impact tho which is great. I think KJ could end up being like a Gerald Wallace type of player which would be a great glue guy to have on the wing.

I love this comparison over the Iggy one. Mainly because Iggy is creative with the ball whereas KJ is more a run and gun finisher or set 3 point shooter. KJ can't create a shot. I'd put more stock into Wroten and have KJ come off the bench and look for a more dead eye 3 point shooter.

StateProperty
11-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Coach Brown wants him to play the Bruce Bowen role. Corner 3s and perimeter D. The athleticism and blocks add to that.