PDA

View Full Version : Foods you have lost cravings for

Tarik One
11-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Soda - Easily. Jan '09 was the last time i've had one

Milk

White Bread

Chips (especially Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos, etc)

JohnnySic
11-06-2014, 11:55 AM
I used to eat loads of fast food. Now it repulses me.

Charlie Sheen
11-06-2014, 01:09 PM
bacon

hot sauce

the mesiah
11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Cold Cereal with milk -any type , use to eat so much late nite or just any time of day of the week but now wouldnt eat it even if I'm hungry.

ace23
11-06-2014, 01:14 PM
etc? What do those chips have in common?

mlh1981
11-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Any fast food, or anything in general that is horrible for me. Some of it tastes really good, but I can't stand the feeling of knowing what I'm doing to my body while eating it.

~primetime~
11-06-2014, 01:46 PM
yep, fast food...like already stated in here by others

I would say I probably eat fast food 3-4 times a year, and it is only because I am somehow put into a situation where I really have no choice.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Taco Bell this summer after I learned how they made their meats.

SugarHill
11-06-2014, 08:44 PM

You mean aside from being chips? :roll:

L.Kizzle
11-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Pickles, used to fux them up daily.

Hamburgers, don't eat fast food a lot but when I do always get chicken.

Soda.

Warfan
11-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Heroin and chocolate.

Knicks101
11-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Haven't had Strawberry Milk in like 15 years.

Budadiiii
11-06-2014, 09:29 PM
You're not a bright guy

ace23
11-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Do you know what especially means?

Draz
11-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Pizza

fsvr54
11-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Most food

LJJ
11-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Anything very sweet like juice, drinks, pastry, pie, desserts, jam.

Also any dinner that tastes sweet, like certain chinese foods, sweet sauces, etc.

DeuceWallaces
11-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Lots of things I rarely eat or drink anymore like pop, fast food, etc., but I'll still crave and have them every few months. Although I have no desire for candy, ice cream, and general sweets.

Last weekend I was coming back from DC and had an Arby's roast beef. Hit the spot but it will be a while until I have another.

Stuckey
11-07-2014, 12:04 AM
chips unless I'm drinking

BigBoss
11-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Hots dogs by far. I hate them now.

SugarHill
11-07-2014, 01:51 AM

It sure as hell doesn't imply that they're related in any way outside maybe he really enjoyed those particular ones at one point. They don't need to share anything aside from that.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 06:32 AM

Milk

White Bread

You're not a bright guy

It sure as hell doesn't imply that they're related in any way outside maybe he really enjoyed those particular ones at one point. They don't need to share anything aside from that.

It's the "et cetera" which implies a furthering of some list of similar things. SugarHill is right about "especially".

OP is ambiguous though. My guess is he's talking about non-potato chips.

Anyway, I don't really eat Pop Tarts anymore, but even now that I said that, I could go for one.

Tarik One
11-07-2014, 09:22 AM
OP is ambiguous though. My guess is he's talking about non-potato chips.

Exactly. Funyons, Hot Nibs, all that

Jailblazers7
11-07-2014, 10:09 AM

Also any dinner that tastes sweet, like certain chinese foods, sweet sauces, etc.

Yeah, this is a big one for me. I haven't had ice cream outside of family holiday dinners in years. I can only really eat a couple bites of sweets now. Anything more and I start to hate it.

~primetime~
11-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Do you know what "etc" means?

ace23
11-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Do you know what "etc" means?
Yea

Learn how to read.

Exactly. Funyons, Hot Nibs, all that
Thank you.

thefatmiral
11-07-2014, 10:46 AM
frozen foods. deli meat.energy drinks. cant drink them anymore, I used to abuse them

fpliii
11-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Red meat.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-07-2014, 12:24 PM

Right.. some say taste buds change every 7 years.

But I have a feeling the body is very intelligent and understands deeply what nutrients it craves when left alone for a while.

And those are amino acids and lipids first and foremost.

5 years ago a delightful snack would be dunkaroos.

Now it's all about a thick juicy slab of doner kebab, extra tzatsiki sauce.

GimmeThat
11-08-2014, 08:40 AM
bologna,

not that I was ever into them either

ILLsmak
11-09-2014, 12:07 AM

Milk

White Bread

Tons of shit. I don't think I've lost cravings for anything, but it's bad after I eat it. White bread is bomb if it's like italian bread. White rolls blow my mind.

Milk tastes foul, but it's good with cereal. Ice cream is one for me. I ate ice cream not too long ago and I was like WAT. I couldn't believe how rich it tasted. It's like shitttt. Also this fat chic came in to order some and the clerk said something like welcome back. It's like wow that's ****ed up.

Hmm... Chinese food cuz I think about the meat. Like I said everything can be craved in my mind, cuz in my mind it may sound good sometimes, but generally looking at it is like why. As said, all fast food... except a few. Can do Wendy's, Chick fil, and Arby's in a bind (like when cross country traveling.)

I would say that mostly I lost tolerance for shit. As in it really upsets my stomach or just makes me feel shitty. Or it's too salty or too sugary.

-Smak

oarabbus
11-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Tons of shit. I don't think I've lost cravings for anything, but it's bad after I eat it. White bread is bomb if it's like italian bread. White rolls blow my mind.

Milk tastes foul, but it's good with cereal. Ice cream is one for me. I ate ice cream not too long ago and I was like WAT. I couldn't believe how rich it tasted. It's like shitttt. Also this fat chic came in to order some and the clerk said something like welcome back. It's like wow that's ****ed up.

Hmm... Chinese food cuz I think about the meat. Like I said everything can be craved in my mind, cuz in my mind it may sound good sometimes, but generally looking at it is like why. As said, all fast food... except a few. Can do Wendy's, Chick fil, and Arby's in a bind (like when cross country traveling.)

I would say that mostly I lost tolerance for shit. As in it really upsets my stomach or just makes me feel shitty. Or it's too salty or too sugary.

-Smak

Haha, yeah. When you're a kid and all you love sodas, ice cream, candy, all that stuff equally. As I got older I dropped the soda and candy, but ice cream is still damn good.

Crose
11-09-2014, 02:18 AM
french fries and hamburgers. can't eat that junk anymore.