PDA

View Full Version : How to aquire mass emails?

e's Nikees
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
For my business, I want to target all kinds of people and I am wondering if you guys ever used anything where you aquire emails and such?

Brizzly
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
So you want to spam people?

e's Nikees
11-06-2014, 02:02 PM

No I have a painting business and I want to offer my services in my hometown and wanted to know if anyone ever tried through email

Batz
11-06-2014, 02:03 PM
No I have a painting business and I want to offer my services in my hometown and wanted to know if anyone ever tried through email

embersyc
11-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Generally speaking you shouldn't send unsolicited emails to people.

How most companies do it is to obtain your email address by you being a customer.

You are better off using Google Adsense (Then people who are searching for a painter in your area, will see your ad) if you don't have an established customer base. Most people are using an email service that will throw unsolicited emails straight in the trash.

shaq2000
11-06-2014, 06:39 PM
You generally acquire emails through your legitimate services offered. On user registrations, cart submissions, what have you. While of course giving your users the option to opt out of any future emails. Once you have a user base and email collection, you can use a service like Constant Contact or MailChimp to send out your promotions or service ads. Don't spam though.

If you're looking to get emails of non-users to increase your business, just advertise normally. PPC ads on Google AdWords can be great. Get in touch with related websites about running some ads. Plenty of options other than trying to get personal emails.

Jailblazers7
11-06-2014, 07:16 PM
Why not just friend a shit load of ppl on Facebook and post your work?